LiveZilla Reviews & Product Details

UE
What do you like best?

Supports many Gateways such as Livechat, E-Mail Twitter and Facebook.

Bundles every Support request in one System

Has a Great API, we can gladly say that we have replaced our old Knowledgebase with the LiveZilla one fetching articles over the API. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does produce a heavy load on every Server. You will need at least a VPS for it. It does not work very well on Shared Hosting. Atleast for + 2 Operators. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Change can take time and won’t be without hiccups

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I bought LiveZilla Pro and cant say that i regret it. We use it for LiveChat and its really effective.

Its rapid fast and provides a relieable self hosted solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LiveZilla Overview

What is LiveZilla?

We want to help you to get your Customer Support onto the next level. Our software is focused on keeping sensitive data under your own control since data privacy is one of our main goals. LiveZilla includes a live chat software with multi-website support, visitor monitoring and a help desk system that allows you to not only integrate emails that you receive from customers but also messages from Twitter and Facebook into your ticket system. 10 years of experience in the field of Customer Support Software and over 100.000 happy LiveZilla users make us the perfect all-in-one solution for every webmaster.

LiveZilla Details
Arabic, Danish, German, English, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

LiveZilla Support Software features Live Chats, Real Time Visitor Monitoring, Online Customer Support, Ticket System, WebCam Chats & Operator to Operator Chats.

LiveZilla is directly accessible from every browser on every platform but we will make sure that our customers always know where their sensitive data is stored and that they can keep it under their own control.

LiveZilla
2009
N/A

LiveZilla Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the LiveZilla community
Have you used LiveZilla before?

LiveZilla Reviews

Showing 447 LiveZilla reviews
Already have LiveZilla?
Business Specialist
What do you like best?

It is our main foundation in terms of online support and attention, with which we support and forge our sales process. Since we implemented it to the company's system, it has provided us with very remarkable benefits, with which we offer better interaction with customers, in addition to this it allows us to have total control of the functions, to adapt it to our way of working. Its interface allows us to understand where our clients need help, and allows us to communicate better without a large investment of time. Both of these features help us provide better customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not the most sympathetic and innovative, some other options of its kind are more innovative and more modern, this makes it look a bit outdated because it is visually outdated for us it does not turn out to be something very important, because the interest is focused on the functions and results we obtain with this software, which were the main reason and motivation for integrating it into our company, and since then it has not disappointed us, it has given us the results we expect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a potential software for any company, thanks to its adaptability, with which it is possible to implement it very easily on the web server of your choice, allowing you to use an installation with a pre-designed configuration that can be done with just a few few very simple steps. It is very flexible, it can be customized quickly with step-by-step guides and assistants, which does not require high technical knowledge to do it, and therefore any member of the staff can do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We strengthen the privacy security of consumer-related data, allowing us to archive it so that it remains on the server, which is truly difficult. We do not deserve to work with cookies to detect masked IP addresses, ensuring that they comply with the necessary data security and privacy regulations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

What I appreciate the most about LiveZilla is its price and for a really low cost (if we compare it with the quality) you get a first class service, which in turn has an exceptional technical support service that is at any time to solve your problems, questions and concerns regarding the tool.

I also like the design it has, it is too cool and easy to use, its interface is very well developed so navigating it is very simple because you can do it intuitively. The chat that is available for your future customers is incredible, because by allowing them to clarify their doubts, they are delighted with the service and those "potential customers" become real customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

LiveZilla is one of the best services we have hired in a long time, it is an incredible platform and I feel very satisfied with the service they provided, I dare to say that it is one of the best options that exists in the market compared to other platforms in the same niche. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because it provides a high quality service, it is the best tool that exists, it is very secure and it also has 24/7 technical service support, assisting you as soon as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LiveZilla has helped us enormously in our company and the main aspect in which it helps us is that through it we can hear the opinions that our customers have about our services, to have a direct review of our customers is unquantifiable, because we can improve day by day to give the best of us and thus to offer the best service in the market.

LiveZilla has also helped us to measure the traffic of our website and in turn improve, as this tool allows us to see in real time how many people are connected and how many are disconnecting, from there we can improve our website and manage to estimate what is the reason for abandonment of our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Design Manager
What do you like best?

For us it has been a possibility of being able to expand our technical support for clients by providing very notorious solutions and we have managed to reduce saturation due to the number of questions or doubts from clients, technical support is now very optimal and has allowed us to provide support where he automatically communicates with the client and makes the sale, I think it's incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In short, the system is completely attractive for us, it has provided a solution, it seems to me that it is very broad and what I like the most is the way in which I can customize the chat functionality, however it offers more freedom in modifying some points to be able to provide much cleaner and more professional support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because it is very broad and covers a large part of the technical support and customer service, it seems to me that a chat system in which an optimal service can be provided is very important, it is very complete for any company, I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Definitely, for us it has provided different approaches to support, I have great results for the quality it has and it provides to customers and for us constant reports of an optimal service, we have been able to demonstrate the low saturation after automation, now support has been able to provide greater It helps, I love it because it is a Robot system and it is evident that it can be a human system. I love it because it allows it to be perfectly integrated as a support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the speed at which you can respond to customers messages. It is a brilliant piece of software as it allows you to talk to customers very quickly which is good for my field of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the customer service it is too slow and it is difficult to get through especially when you are trying to talk to them at night when there timezone is different. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is brilliant and it is a very helpful tool for anyone who has a job involving communication online involving customers disputes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving a problem concerning slow speed communication that was preventing me from answering customers problems very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO/Founder - www.netans.com
What do you like best?

The user interface looks brilliant and we managed to work easily without any difficulty. The company has integrated advanced features not found in other competing products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The installation process was bit slow. Moreover, I could not complete the registration process. The company has stopped accepting registrations. I forgot my previous registration credentials. I would appreciate Microsoft SQL Server support in addition to MySQL. The future updates won't be available because the company has stopped development. The company should continue to develop the software by adding new features based on user feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LiveZilla is a good live chat support system but the company stopped the development. The company should be back so that enterprise business communities can still provide technical support in a closed environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can now chat with my customers directly and solve their business problems instantly. I can easily navigate to the previous chat sessions easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

What I liked most was the possibility of being able to participate in different chats at the same time as it helps to perform the job faster, this means that we can be solving several tickets simultaneously, although this can be modified so that an operator only I can attend one ticket at a time, using this option I only recommend it for very professional people since in most cases the quality of the service can go down.

Another aspect that I liked about Livezilla is the possibility of using its platform on any device since when running from the web browser we can use it on Linux computers which are safer for work. I would also highlight the design of the dashboard, which I think is very well organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I liked least about Livezilla, was that it is not possible to modify certain parts of the software to customize it. It is actually possible but the difficulty is a bit high and you will need a trained programmer for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to Livezilla users that before implementing the application on their platform, they configure the application very well according to their needs since it is very important for the proper functioning of this service, especially if you are looking for high efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to Livezilla we have improved the technical support of our company especially in the speed of resolution of the tickets. It has also improved communication with the user since a chat is much more efficient and faster than messages through email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead Manager
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

I like it because it provides a service of excellent quality, the best thing is the monitor of visitors that goes gathering data that later help us to approach of better way to the client, allows to chat and answers every doubt that they have, in the web pages that I administer has improved a lot my interaction with the clients, also it integrates to networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Livezilla, it offers a very useful service, indispensable for my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An excellent software, I recommend it for its features that allow better study of the client and improve the performance of the traffic of the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Livezilla has changed my way of commanding my web pages and provide better assistance to my customers, I like because I can contact them more comfortably and collect customer information, this helps us greatly increase our sales and solve the most common problems they may have with the services I offer on my pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

This program is perfect to communicate with customers, this program has a perfect interface, this program is comfortable for many users, really this program is complete and easy to use, this tool is perfect to give online support to our customers on any website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love this program, this program is really complete, and I have no complaints about this tool, it is really complete and works very well, I have no complaints about this application currently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This application I recommend for people who need online support for your site, this tool is perfect for that and easy to use and integrate, this tool has an online support that will help in any doubt that may arise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program has allowed the company to give advanced support to customers and users who navigate the page of the company, this program works perfect to give different types of support, allows you to manage tickets in an organized and fast, this program has allowed to respond to our customers faster, improving the quality of services we offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I have worked different aspects of this application in my job as a programmer, especially I have dedicated myself to the configuration of the application and I have also acted as a technical support operator in Livezilla. Both experiences were very satisfactory due to the ease that this tool offers the user to work with her.

The application interface is well defined and very worked to be easy to use for all types of users, due to the simplicity of the application we can use any aspect without previous experience with the application.

I also liked that with Livezilla we can use the application in different operating systems without noticing any difference because all versions are similar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many customers prefer chat comfort but there are some who still prefer to use a phone call to communicate, for these clients Livezilla also offers a VoIP solution but not many people know how to use it correctly, so sometimes it becomes inconvenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that when configuring the application (Livezilla) the distribution of our company is taken into account, especially of the people who will occupy positions in the organizational chart of technical support operators, since a bad configuration can have negative repercussions on the efficiency of the service that your company will offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Livezilla helped us to better organize our technical support departments so that now most of the work is executed automatically by the application. This has meant that we can have much more free time to devote to real support tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

Ability to communicate fast and easy with our customers anytime we want to.

SAFETY! All the data is store on our servers and only ours. In case of breach we are the only ones to blame plus we do respect our customers privacy as the service is completely gdpr compliant Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI SUCKS. Feels like we are 15 years ago

There have been countless times that has bugged out or doesn't allow us to keep our conversation due to interrupts.

Feels as if the messages take a while to reach their destination. Could just be us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it but be careful not to minimise the session Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instant communication with our customers and ability to keep in touch after the purchase have been made. That's one great way to use this kind of software. You can always be in touch with your customer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support
What do you like best?

LiveZilla makes it easy to communicate with clients through live chat. Tickets make it easy to organize and assign staff to the right support team. Live chat functionality has been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far with LiveZilla we haven't had many issues at all. If there's one thing It would be the price. I think the price is a bit high for small businesses. Other than that, LiveZilla has been a great decision that we've implemented into our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great to use to connect with customers through livechat and stay organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can make sure the right professionals are talking to the right clients. LiveZilla makes it easy for us to communicate efficiently with customers and stay organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internal Consultant
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity with which we manage to give effective solutions to our clients, and the ease with which it can be adapted to the interface of the software, other things that I have liked that I can obtain a report of where my visitors come from, take action and eventually, improve the quality of our traffic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Users who have a slower Internet connection may have problems to contact us, I hope they can improve that aspect later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering using livezilla, I tell you that it is a tool with a lot of potential, it can give a positive turn to your company and make them grow while promoting a better customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Relationships and contact with our customers have been improved by the use of live chat, now we can have a timely organization of cases and conversations with clients to ensure we provide the highest quality services possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

I love being able to use this system since it gives me the option of chatting in real time with my clients, in order to answer all your questions and doubts, as well as being able to offer them a technical assistance if necessary, looking for this to give them a unique experience.

In addition, with this system I can elaborate a system of frequent questions that allow me to automatically answer my potential clients even in their native language and in this way be able to get an increase in my sales and services. Another aspect of the application that I also like because it is very useful for our company is the possibility of organizing our support operators according to the role they have in the company so that sales workers are associated with tickets whose problem is related with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This application is very flexible and has adapted very well to our needs and if I can suggest something, it would help me a lot to have more options in its live chat function, for the rest, it's great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I sincerely recommend this system for its large number of functions. I am sure that this system should have any business, not only for its aforementioned characteristics, but also for the value of offering the customer a quality service and service experience that is what matters most in this type of business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to Livezilla I offer a quality service to my clients, because now at any time of the day they can ask about any service and products that my business offers, counting on a clear, fast and effective answer, besides that I get that amount of Users access the company's website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultant at Sentinel Technologies
What do you like best?

It's amazing how livezilla has helped improve the experience of our users, thanks to live chat they feel much more comfortable browsing our website and do not bother us at all to ask any question, however simple it may seem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The truth is I have no problems with live chat or any other livezilla function, it has worked very well since its implementation and I hope it continues like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not using live chat in your business, I think you are missing out on all the potential that this tool offers, communication is very important for any business, livezilla offers a solution to communication and organization problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the implementation of livezilla on our page, we can be more orderly at the time of having a conversation with our potential customers, follow up and offer discounts or some promotion according to their interests and make it a final and true customer to our brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultant at Leapfrog IT Services
What do you like best?

The function that I liked the most is definitely to be able to automate the frequent questions with live chat, this is incredible because many users ask us the same questions and as the chat is automated, we can save time in responding and use that time in other tasks productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A recurring error that our clients have mentioned is that, even after we send a message they can not see it, it seems that the chat is hanging, although I believe that it is due to an error of the client's Internet, they could make a version a slightly lighter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We all like quick answers, which is why live chat should be used more and more, customers love that we respond quickly, with livezilla that improvement can be achieved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our users always demand a quick response, with livezilla we can supply that demand, it is amazing to be able to communicate in real time with our users, both they and we are satisfied with the live chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultant at Miva, Inc.
What do you like best?

Livezilla is the ideal software for customer service, it is extremely easy to implement and manage, the price is accessible, it allows us to communicate with clients who do not speak our language in an instantaneous way with the translator that they have incorporated and better is that users who communicate via chat most of the time end up acquiring our services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be more options to be able to use the chat from a mobile device, but I have not disliked anything from livezilla. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Livezilla is an excellent solution if you have problems with sales or want to increase them, the percentage of sales increases greatly and also improves the customer service you can offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Live chat has allowed us to close more sales since we implemented it, users who write to us through chat are more likely to acquire our services, that's why we like livezilla so much, it's just what we expected when we implemented this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultant at DreamHost
What do you like best?

Livezilla has a very good live chat, has an excellent interface to manage the chat and its other tools much better, allows effective communication between customers and the business, and is easily integrated into any website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of many things to say in this section, since we have not had any problems with livezilla. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that if you have not implemented live chat in your business, do it as soon as possible, it is really important to offer a more up to date and fast way of communication like live chat, this can make a big positive change in your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At the time of implementing livezilla we were in need of software that will help us with the task of offering a better customer service to improve our business and provide quick solutions to our customers, this has improved a lot since we launched livezilla live chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Livezilla ist ein hervorragendes Mittel, um die Kunden eines Unternehmens auf kraftvolle und flüssige Weise zu unterstützen, da es Mechanismen implementiert, um die Verkäufer im Einklang mit ihren Spezialitäten zu arrangieren, und dass diese den Menschen im Einklang mit den Problemen dienen können, denen sie ausgesetzt sind Sie. Mit Livezilla als Tickethilfesystem (und Livechat) ist es uns gelungen, die Effizienz unserer Filiale zu steigern, insbesondere dank des Chats, da die meisten dieser Zweifel in wenigen Minuten behoben sind.

Sie können problemlos Gespräche mit mehreren Teilnehmern führen. Sie können sogar sehen, wo sich die Menschen auf der Karte befinden, die die Anwendung integriert hat. es ist weit, sehr ganz. Ich war in der Lage, meinen Kunden viele Probleme zu klären, da das Softwareprogramm für sie sehr einfach zu handhaben sein könnte. Sie können uns schneller und effizienter erreichen. Jeder Ärger, den unsere Kunden sofort von uns erfahren. Entweder durch Chat oder indem Sie uns über das Dienstprogramm anrufen. ob dokumente, berichte oder bilder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-dies ist relativ im Gleichschritt mit Ihrem Unternehmen, aber ich gehe davon aus, dass einige kleine Unternehmen Schwierigkeiten haben sollten, mit monatlichen Zahlungen fertig zu werden, da sie meiner Meinung nach zu hoch sein könnten.

-Die Benutzeroberfläche ist nicht unansehnlich oder schrecklich, aber es gibt einige Dinge, die mich persönlich nicht überzeugen und die die Menüs und Alternativen bestimmen. Ich meine, dass einige Kategorien zu viele Optionen haben und andere nur wenige. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bevor Sie das Dienstprogramm als Support-System oder Chat verwenden, rate ich Ihnen, das gesamte Ticketing-Gadget und die einzelnen Abteilungen effektiv zu konfigurieren und die Händler entsprechend ihrer Einzigartigkeit zuzuweisen. Auf diese Weise kann die Gesamtheit viel effektiver und schneller sein. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mit dieser Anwendung bin ich in der Lage, die Anforderungen der Benutzer in einer organisierten und hierarchischen Weise zu erfüllen, damit alle Menschen mittels eines spezialisierten Menschen bedient werden, wenn es um die Mühe dieses Verbrauchers geht, dies macht das System effektiver und erhöht die Rate, mit der wir Probleme lösen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultant at Sagitec Solutions
What do you like best?

Livezilla has been very helpful in terms of customer service support, with live chat we can have a much more professional and direct conversation with our clients, we can advise them and help them choose the services that best suit them and make them They feel comfortable with their decision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The decision to use livezilla has been correct, because for a long time we have no problems with this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an apparently simple software, but with a huge potential to help your business and your customers, live chat is a tool that you have to use in your business if you want to help your customers and increase conversions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use livezilla to respond to the concerns of our users and customers on our website, it has been of great help to us because since we used this tool we have managed to increase conversions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultant at World Wide Web Hosting, LLC
What do you like best?

The speed of live chat and the monitoring of live chat, these are the two tools that I consider to be the best, I really love how fast and fluent both live chat and live traffic monitoring work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no problem with livezilla, it has always worked correctly and my doubts have been resolved quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Livezilla is an excellent tool and it could help you a lot in terms of conversions and communication with your web visitors, the price seems reasonable for all the options they offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think the most important things that livezilla is helping us to solve is, first communication with the visitors of our website, this is a very important factor when it comes to making a sale, and second, with the monitoring of live traffic we can see which sections are the most sought by our users and so we can offer just what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultant at Linode