LiveChat Reviews & Product Details

Business Development Representative
What do you like best?

LiveChat is a an awesome platform for on web interactions with customers and for being about to flag certain conversations, and to redirect inquiries based on the context of the chat. I also love that you can get a live view of what the customer is typing, before its sent, so you/or your support team can begin formulating a solution before the message is sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

LiveChat is suiting all of our current user needs, and we don't have any reservations at that time with the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are constantly receiving support related emails, or questions regarding your product, using LiveChat with a support person ready to help out your customers really improves customer satisfaction. Take some time to consider how important that immediate help/customer satisfaction is, and if it is highly valued, definitely look into LiveChat Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Questions from users on our website/support requests. Also, support request that require further explanation or investigation, we can flag, and have those flagged chats sent to our success team to follow up with. Benefits are pretty endless, primarily being convenience, and customer satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LiveChat Overview

What is LiveChat?

LiveChat - premium live chat and help desk software for business. Designed and built specifically for amazing customer service. Used in 150 countries by over 31,000 companies, including small, medium and enterprise size businesses. Use LiveChat if you wish to improve customer satisfaction and increase online sales results.

LiveChat Details
Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.

Unlike most of the chat products, LiveChat isn't based on any instant messenger or 3rd party technology - it's been designed specifically for premium customer service.

LiveChat comes as a simple tool, made with attention to details and a short learning curve that makes it easy to pick up by new agents. Great usability and dedicated applications for Windows, Mac and mobiles make customer service fun, convenient and efficient – as it is often emphasized in LiveChat reviews.

The last, but certainly not least important thing that differentiates LiveChat from all other providers is the outstanding customer service provided by a team of passionate people. We offer 24/7/365 support and don’t mind going the extra mile to prove that LiveChat as a tool might be worth nothing without people behind it giving good example. Customers love our passion and product quality and this is why they choose us over competitors.

LiveChat
Total Revenue (USD mm)
$89
@LiveChat

LiveChat Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the LiveChat community
Have you used LiveChat before?

LiveChat Reviews

Showing 683 LiveChat reviews
Already have LiveChat?
What do you like best?

It helps to have a very important and positive efficiency for my clients because it provides an exclusive support with help desk. It has really determined a logical way to replenish a good service, it works perfectly with a very complete system of tickets and live chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the software to be much cheaper, you have more expensive plans than other software from your competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great software that offers an incredible service. Definitely the software has given a good attention to the public, I suggest that they acquire it and can enjoy all its tools to have a great advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The program helps us to have a very clean support and with incredible dynamics, it has really been a great success to grant an experience that intensifies the way of getting communication and resolution of doubts to important clients. It justifies the quality and time in several sequences in the help desk, the company is satisfied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Legal Secretary
What do you like best?

From the beginning it gave us confidence and speed in dealing with customers, we promote a fast and reliable service through our chat, being this compatible both in a web version and in a mobile version. The implementation is fast and reliable, it has helped us with the sales of services by adding a macro filter for the most frequently asked questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The sound of the chat is too unpleasant, although this makes it easier for us to approach customers. The price can be a bit high for the product they offer and we can't set up an automatic message or adjust the appearance of each chat as some of their opponents offer this service and more, which makes that Livechat option somewhat unfortunate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very fast and easy to use chat, the configuration is adaptable to what one as a consultant needs and has provided us with certain features that are affordable to what we always need. Despite having a high price we adapt to the budget to be able to acquire this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were finally able to incorporate an automatic chat service to our main website in order to provide each customer with a quick approach and advanced solutions when it comes to appointment splitting. We created a fast and reliable channel of communication for all our potential clients and better quality, assuming they don't want to send an email or call on the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the admin user experience. With a complex and large tool being able to simply set it up it makes the world a difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that we dislike so far and we have been using the program for just over two years now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a chat tool that covers automation, knowledge base options, customizable look and feel then this is the option for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved our communication issue with our prospects, email is not the go to way of communicating anymore so to have this to instantly get back to our prospects its been a game changer. Also having the automation option for when we are offline to still help out our customers is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deputy Manager
What do you like best?

My way to convey LiveChat's incredible features will be short, because they are diverse in nature. During chatting, I can conveniently label the property owner for a better insight into the discussion and can also easily share the file with regard to attachments. LiveChat has always been answerable for the protection of thei information and I have not faced any problems marking important chats in the archive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It works wonderfully since I have used this platform. I'd say this is a program that is easy to go and build strong customer relationships. People then used falsify this tool, but I realize it is great so I have expertise in my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've had great LiveChat experience. It offers quality and receptive customer care and allows us to provide our customers with excellent support. This efficient tool is my recommendations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is sometimes important to move the talk to other depts so that I find that LiveChat is reliable for that reason, so my other team members take over the conversation. This application keeps me informed of major dates by offering me with timely notifications. Now That I can engage my customers more effectively, and deal with them on a priority basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The possibility to see what person is typing, prior to sending.

Omnichannel support for 2 languages.

Realtime support in their livechat) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to setup at first, some things are not intuitive. (Like groups for different languages) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rich functionality with possibility to enhance with bots and livedesk- is a huge plus. We just can't afford more that a chat. So definitely a big Recommend!

Some competitors we tried-simply lack individual url personalization capacities.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This livechat allows us to help people with psychological problems online, doing free consulting and offering help for people in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Companies large and small use this product to meet the needs of their customers. Easy to use for all ages. Provide quick access to answer questions and complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We need more chat agents. Modify the automatic greeting to make it more attractive. Compared to others, it's a bit expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is good for all companies, but not for new companies because it is a bit expensive. It is very easy to access and very easy to use for customers who want to contact the store or company to solve any problem. I hope it will be cheaper for small businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Large companies like PayPal and Adobe rely on the LiveChat service, which is very convenient for those who do not have time to talk on the phone because they are busy with computers every day and it is fast. Fast chat support means greater customer satisfaction and even more sales. Complaints and other problems can be resolved immediately and easily, increasing trust between business owners and their customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Sales Consultant
What do you like best?

LiveChat allows you to share links, images, and videos. It can be integrated on your website easily

You can choose your own template which matches your website theme as well. You can add your logo or even the photo of your agent if you wish which appears to be extemely professional. You can set a time after which the chatbox goes offline. So, there are a lot features that you can benefit from.

On the top of everything, it does analysis for you basis demography and pages visited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about LiveChat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best thing is that it provides ticket support for your chats. A ticket will be generated and you can track it anytime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

LiveChat is very easy to implement and very easy for our staff to use. It is dependable and did I mention, very easy to implement? Easy implementation is key as we are a one-stop shop in term of web development and design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Historical reporting is not robust. We would like to export the data to manipulate it and integrate it into our marketing metrics. They offer many pretty charts which are useful at a glance but we need raw data. It might be available but I'm unaware of how to export it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our previous chat program was extremely difficult to admin and for the staff to use. Customization required a high-end knowledge of the product and of web. With LiveChat, we were able to deploy the product relatively quickly and the adaption rate was excellent. Our inside sales team loved it and when they like using something, they will use it well. LiveChat has made it possible for us to quickly connect with our customers and potential prospects and has added an additional valuable element to our service offering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounting Consultant
What do you like best?

My words to describe the amazing features of LiveChat will fall short, because it is diverse in its nature. While chatting I can easily tag the relevant person for the better insight of the discussions and also I can easily share the file in terms of attachments and I did not faced any difficulty in marking the important chats as archive, LiveChat is always accountable for the security of our data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since I have been using this platform it is working amazingly. I would say it is an easy going program that build strong relations with our customers. People used to give keep some falsifications about this tool but I know it is good because I have the experience of using it in my organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have had excellent experience of using LiveChat. It has professional and responsive customer support and it also enables us to provide excellent support to our customers. My recommendations goes to this efficient tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes it is a needed to transfer the chat to the other departments, so that my other team members over take the conversation and I found that LiveChat is reliable for this purpose. Further this application keeps me update about the important events by providing me notifications to time. Now I can better engage my customers and deal them on priority basis, which also depends on the ticketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I love everything about livechat.com. The interface, the app and support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's too expensive for small businesses and a constant barrier to entry especially if you live in a country that has a weak currency against the $. They should allow more users per account. Paying for every user is just not affordable for countries that don't' fall in the USA, Canada, Europe and the UK. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't really bother with any other chat software out there. Live chat is the best of the lot but there is always room for improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's great to be able to get my clients to communicate with their customers live on their websites. There is a lot of good to be said to have an actual person to talk to instead of an email or form that might fall through the cracks. Clients are making bookings, selling products and getting leads plus a database for retargeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

there are several things which I found more interesting and useful like it has the mobile versions which I found more useful when I am not connected via my laptop. Custom tagging helps to sort the chats in your own way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am using it over a year but didn't come across any issue yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, If you are willing to get communicate with your clients in a professional way then go for it. There are many hidden benefits that come with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a support agent, I need to communicate with our clients to resolve the queries and LiveChat is helping to get communicate with our clients in a more professional and efficient way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It integrates Quite Well with our Platform Supplying good information regarding Customers that come into Discussion.Besides, this platform is quite simple to use and contains a fantastic integration with Zendesk's ticket management. The support is obviously very useful when you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can say that the program is a bit expensive compared to other platforms. So far I have not found any kind of problem with the performance of the platform. It is a program that offers many advantages and is easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The features are excellent, and it is a clean design with no bloating attributes. This integration also does not interfere with the aesthetics of my site. Customers can log in to talk fast and get help in a timely manner. There are no complex configurations, it also has very good features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One thing I benefit from is that it is full of powerful features, details about the clients that allow us to communicate with them in a better way. The integration using Facebook Messenger is pretty cool. It allows me to archive, tag and search. I really recommend livechat Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User Experience Design Specialist
What do you like best?

LiveChat has a pleasant gui, both its site version and its flexible type, who makes the process easier and faster, will have a good feedback system that is important for managing our customers ' demands, has an exchange of passengers from such a bot to both a person, and the fare protocol traps any exchange listed beyond the manufacturer's hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A little pricey because you've got a smaller squad but not cheap. There aren't a number of options in the standard kit. If there were among the terms agreed it would have been nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because of its versatility and simple functionality, I endorse this application, I promise you that you do not forget investment in this amazing live chat device because it offers your firm's website better results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because we use LiveChat, we can give consumers access to the information and new business contributes to it in actual environments. We should communicate directly with them without having them feel constrained by the rules and procedures and mandatory training that are always part of phone calls and emails. We also want create chats sound like discussions of high quality where we can deliver the data as rapidly as possible or LiveChat offers us the opportunity to do so. The discussion logs but rather affidavits allow to keep fast records on both finishes of both the talk. Leads can then save additional data that can then be referenced later and potentially contribute to future industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Livechat provides real-time data better than any other website or in-app customer engagement product. The Livechat team is active and ever available to respond to our queries whenever we had a reason to reach out to them.

Since the release and adoption of “Botengine” , we have greatly improved our chat response time ,all thanks to this Livechat instant messenger Bot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I join the customer service department once a month, and that means I have used Livechat once every month for the past two year. Simply put, there is no weakness I know about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Livechat offers us a cheap and quick way to answer our customers questions. My company has simply saved money by adopting Livechat as a major form of customer interaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Absolutely easy to use! Nice UX/UI rounds everything up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the chat widget has more variable settings like a different sound or effect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend LiveChat for every size of a company. You can generate leads and send every visitor a message! You enter prewritten messages and send them to your visitors. A great solution for everybody! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are absolutely suprised by Live Chat. We could generate some leads in a short time. We will still work with Live Chat in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista de sistema
What do you like best?

LiveChat is a very complete tool, it is very easy to use and very effective when it comes to live chat communications, it can be accessed from your computer or mobile phone, which makes work faster and easier.

It gives us information to follow up on our clients' requests, also allows us to communicate with several clients at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing bad to say about this tool, it allows me to always be in communication with my clients, LiveChat has benefited me a lot, both me and the company, I have really felt comfortable with this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for immediate help, customer satisfaction, consider LiveChat. It is an application that allows you to cross borders at a personal and business level, it is very easy to use, it will make your communication much more efficient, you can help your customers and give them a correct response in time, I definitely recommend using this wonderful tool , I have felt very satisfied with its benefits, since I started using this tool, it became the most important application, thanks to its excellent platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LiveChat is a fantastic application, it allows a communication that crosses the borders, no matter where we are, it is excellent because it allows me to conduct an interview, meeting, videoconference in the shortest time and with the best quality. It is a complete chat application, it gives us flexibility and a variety of cost options, this tool helps us serve customers quickly and efficiently, its benefits are endless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and use this chat feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. The chat meets my standards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communucation/support for 600+ members during a virtual legislative session over zoom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use Highly editable support has been fantastic changed owner as needed to switch things over they were so helpful in guidelines great response on our website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Manager options could be a little easier to use when monitoring a chat that someone else is talking occasionally there is a delay Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer can easily speak to a real person through chat and get a fast response we can see what customers are typing so we can prepare to answer quickly and with enjoy time to provide the best answer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Helping customers at odd hours more easily and less work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Often times the program will not work or notify me, and even the phone app will fail to notify me, so there are occasionally missed chats Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customers call less as they know they can get support with us via a livechat Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.