Lighthouse 360 Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

Pinpointing what I like best about this product is almost impossible, so I'll outline it as best I can!

First and foremost, its very user friendly. Having gone from no communication software experience to LH360 was a breath of fresh air. It has a very clean and easy to navigate website. Everything is laid out very clearly with easy navigation.

My next favorite feature is the ability to set up auto confirmations. I don't need to call each and every patient to remind them of their appointment two weeks out, LH360 does that for me, allowing me time to discuss matters with the patients at my desk.

Patient still haven't confirmed? I can customize text messages and e-mails to help reach them, and they almost always confirm through that method.

A newer feature that has quickly stolen my heart is the auto alert to a patient cancellation. If it's 10 AM and my 2 PM cancels, I can send a brief message to unscheduled patients and the appointment is filled in MINUTES! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of now there's no true dislike of the site, occasionally it will be down for whatever reason, however it's generally quick to get back up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This would be a great addition to your practice or facility as it takes the need to call away from your daily routine and allows you ample time to actually spend with your clientele. It is quite worth the cost, the support is amazing, the ease of access is unsurpassed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LH360 helps us greatly in keeping our patients showing up on time for appointments. We have had a quite dramatic decrease in our number of no shows or late cancellations. LH360 gives our patient base ample notice to make changes without straining our providers or causing another patient to miss out on appointment times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lighthouse 360 Overview

What is Lighthouse 360?

Lighthouse 360 is the all-in-one automated patient communication software that seamlessly integrates with your practice management software to save time, fill the schedule, and keep your practice running smoothly.

Lighthouse 360 Details

$9,985
@HenrySchein
8,065 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the Lighthouse 360 community
Have you used Lighthouse 360 before?

Lighthouse 360 Reviews

Showing 13 Lighthouse 360 reviews
Already have Lighthouse 360?
AH
What do you like best?

Lighthouse sent automated reminders by text and email. This was the main function that we used for this service and it worked about 90% of the time. There were multiple updates in the last 2 years that caused gaps in its function which is why there could be some improvement, but it was very good when it worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hated the multiple updates that caused lapses in our reminders. Also, I did not like how the automated messages were sent right away when I moved around my upcoming appointments on the schedule as this caused confusion for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving sending automated reminders to patients so patients are extra aware of their upcoming commitments and appointment dates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

LH 360 performs well in all its aspects. Customer communication and appointment confirmation specifically, is very dependable and professionally done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At around $300/month, it is a bit pricey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LH 360 is very adaptable to your appointment templates and integrates nicely. When we started using it several years ago, it instantly saved our staff many hours every week in confirming appointments. What was even better were the savings we realized in our dental appointment recall processes. LH 360 is a real workhorse! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dentist
What do you like best?

The appointment reminders is probably the best feature, because we get compliments from the patients every day. They mention how intuitive and helpful the reminders are provided two or three times before the appointment, depending on how far out it was scheduled. Very thoughtful process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The patient newsletters could be updated or customized better, but thats about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

not having to manually call each person on our schedule the day before to see if they are still coming in for their appointment. Saves labor and headache. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it links to open dental and you can text patients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it could be easier to use, more aesthetic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

makes contacting clients easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee
What do you like best?

I love to do not to have confirm the appointments anymore. This software is simple and user friendly. My staff loves it! I love the communication tool also. I can text my patients right threw the software.

They are updating the software and the new options for sending messages for cancellations is just amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i would change about this software.

I wish we could do a little bit more with reviews. Would love to be able to post to places like Yelp. At this point I haven't figured out a way to do that though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lighthouse has gone a little bit downhill over the past couple of years. Support isn't what it once was. Sometimes, patients will get reminders for the incorrect appointment time! Once you do get support onboard, they do a good job. It just takes a while sometimes to get in touch. See alternatives before jumping onto Lighthouse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
Cosmetics
What do you like best?

Ease of communication with patients, texting is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Want to be able to mass text my patients who are scheduled that day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting more appointments confirmed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clerk
What do you like best?

It’s easy to navigate and helps the office stay on task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You’re a little limited with what you can do on your website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to create a new page dedicated to exercises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to communicate with patients, can customize with your logo and verbage, and easily interfaces with our scheduling software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer support is not great-hold times are too long, and they aren’t able to add features we would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicating easily with many patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It sends emails when the office is closed, but it seems to mess up the timing around holidays. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is clunky and time consuming to get someone to change things (like our logo). The online interface doesn't allow you to change very many things yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is difficult to change anything if you do not like the preset templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We like being able to contact patients via email automatically. We have not used the text feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Starts sendin reminders at my intervals for patient appointments to reduce late or same day cancellations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the time I used it it was really only a one way communication tool. So if a patient wanted to reschedule, I would have to call them. They couldn’t notify me when based on open appointments. That would have been a nice feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reduced empty spots in the schedule from no shows and last min cancels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They way we can send out an email blast to all patients or specific patients - if we have openings in the schedule we are able to send a text blast out letting patients know the times available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have no concerns with this product at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Confirming patients upcoming visits and filling our openings on the schedule Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The demo was terrific. I was sold on how professional and knowledgeable the sales team promoted the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer service after signing up was not good. Communication with the company was a pain, and difficult to make necessary changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don’t Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We did not like lighthouse 360, and stopped using them quickly after signing up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.