Less Annoying CRM Reviews & Product Details

Less Annoying CRM Overview

What is Less Annoying CRM?

Less Annoying CRM is a simple CRM built from the ground up for small businesses. Manage your contacts, leads, notes, calendar, to-do’s and more, all from one simple web app. Our product is founded on three core principles: simplicity, affordability, and outstanding customer service. Simplicity means eliminating the learning curve. You'll start using the CRM in minutes, and you won't need time-consuming, frustrating training to find your way around. Add your contacts or import them from another system and you hit the ground running. All of your tools and information are easy to find from any page in the CRM. LACRM was designed specifically to be intuitive, even for users who aren't tech-savvy. Affordability means $15/month for each user on your account. For the cost of a single lunch, you can keep your life organized for a whole month, and even collaborate with your co-workers. Start with a 30-day free trial so you can decide if we're right for you. We'll never upsell you or jerk you around. That would be annoying. Great customer service means being available by phone or email for free. We'll help you run your initial import of contacts into the CRM, talk to you about customization options, or give you a demo. We'll compliment your excellent taste in novels. We do it all for free, and we treat you like a human. Call. Email. Tweet. Whatever. We're here to help, and that goes for you trial users, too. Test us, we dare you. If you just want to take a peek at how the CRM works and get some live answers, you're also welcome to sign up for a webinar here: https://offer.lessannoyingcrm.com/demo_webinars/ We host these every day! Sign up today, or contact us if you have questions!

Less Annoying CRM Details

Simple contact management software for small businesses

Though our product is Less Annoying for our customers, we're pretty bothersome for competition. Why? We charge less for a better product, all while offering great customer service. There are tons of commonplace underhanded tactics that we could use to try to get more money from our users. We could make it hard to cancel your account. We could ask for a credit card up-front and hope you forget to cancel when your trial ends. We could try to spam all your friends on social networks. We don't do any of these things because we hate when other companies do them to us. We simply aren't trying to bleed as much money as we can from our users; we're trying to be a tool that helps small businesses succeed.

Less Annoying Software

Less Annoying CRM Videos

Less Annoying CRM Screenshots

Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Showing 425 Less Annoying CRM reviews
Already have Less Annoying CRM?
What do you like best?

1. Ease of use

2. Versatility

3. Integrates with Google Calendar

4. Fields can be customized

5. Perfect for storing contacts and planning future contact

6. Low monthly subscription

7. Plenty of teaching via video information

8. Easy to use both on a Mobile and PC /Laptop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing disliked so far. Perhaps a few case studies in addition to the testimonials would make it easier (faster) to be convinced. Not easily found online - the big players (Sales Force, ZOHO etc) dominate CRM search enquiries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the free 30 Day trial period before committing to far more costly alternatives.

Consider your needs and the features of a CRM that you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A mounting number of client and prospect contacts needed to be managed and brought under admin control. Scheduling re-visits and maintaining note taking (records) for each contact was a priority. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, very mild learning curve, incredibly quick, helpful and friendly support staff. Pleasant and simple design as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's it lame to say nothing? I've already submitted a feature request for batch editing, and have been told it's in the pipeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it. Upload your contacts and give it a shot. I couldn't imagine using any other CRM. If you're just starting out: stop using a spreadsheet as a CRM, trust me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At Yellow Weld we have solved a lot of organization and lead tracking problems with LACRM. Thanks to the automated contact update via email my "ah shit I hope I didn't double email that client" anxiety has been quelled, absolutely squashed. Unfortunately, we haven't been utilizing the tool completely efficiently, but all that says to me is that LACRM is solving my problems before I even have them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Less Annoying CRM
President
What do you like best?

I think hands down is the customer service. Every time I had a question or comment, they answered. On the phone or on email, their customer service is AMAZING! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the integration with Gmail could be better, and I would like to be able to create reports that I can save. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They allowed me to have a CRM that works, with great service, and at an unbeatable price, what else can you hope for?

I would not be able to do everything I do, and follow up with as many people as I do if it wasn't for this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM is truly that. In my super busy world, stopping to enter data is not fun. And most CRMs ask for way too much. This one is truly Less Annoying. Sorry, no CRM will ever be fun for me, but my bar is very high for saying anything nice about them. And for me, 'less annoying' is the ultimate compliment. Even better are the people, who actually help you get set up... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, it's still a CRM and it doesn't read your mind, so you still have to enter things. But, you'll be less annoyed by it... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a requirement for a company I'm consulting too, so I'm just being compliant. Without being annoyed... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

The ability to organize thousands of prospects and member clients, set tasks, and input information is absolutely unbeatable. LACRM has allowed our team to improve our productivity and efficiency incredibly well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are definitely some limitations to creating filters to find information, however, our team has found plenty of loopholes. The LACRM team has also been very helpful in giving us advice on how to find what we're looking for in the easiest way possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't even compare LACRM to other 'big-brand' customer relationship management products. There is no comparison for small businesses. LACRM is it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organization is the biggest one. Our previous method of keeping track of sales was not working effectively, and LACRM has allowed us to become more organized, ultimately winning more sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The simplicity and design allow you to focus on the data you are trying to track in a CRM. You do not need endless training to make the solution work for your office regardless of industry.

Less Annoying CRM is not focused on how you should run your business but provides basics to allow you to run your business well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The layout of archived pipelines. Closed pipelines can lengthen a contact and you have to scroll down to find the notes. This is very minor but the only thing I could think of off the top of my head as a dislike.

LACRM does a fantastic job of keeping the product open for multiple industries but it could cause loopholes in tracking specific industry needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Even if you are in the beginning stages of implementing a CRM and considering other alternatives give Less Annoying CRM a shot. It is an amazing starting place and you may find LACRM provides the best value for what you are trying to accomplish.

You can also benefit by switching from other industry CRM solutions that are more focused on doing business their way instead of supporting your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client contact information.

Tracking data across multiple product lines in one location with a standard across the products.

These benefits have reduced operational time and has increased the speed at which customer service requests are communicated and completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its so simple to use and create fields for our company needs. Customer service is excellent and help with and issues I've had while setting up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The CRM is great .............. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your looking for a simple to set up CRM with lots of features then this is it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are growing and have brought on new team members easily. It helps us keep track of the customer journey and setting reminders when to get back intouch with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple to use, doesn't waste time with useless features like so many CRMs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a re-occurring task function and was better on mobile Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't waste your time with expensive and complicated CRMs, get something that will keep you organized so that you have more time to focus on your clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It keeps me as a salesperson organized and on top of my tasks, and it doesn't bog me down with a bunch of useless features like so many other CRMs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Disney Travel Agent
What do you like best?

As a travel agent, I love that it is fully customizable to my needs. I also like that I can BCC all of my emails to keep a record of them in one place. It's super easy to filter down to certain aspects of a client's travel such as dates or where they are staying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not able to keep credit card information. I would love to be able to store cc info. I would also like a way to archive old files every year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the help you receive from lacrm staff. They walked me through setting up my pages and anytime I have a question, they answer right away! They are awesome to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a travel agent and there are so many things to keep track of. I am terrible at organization and LACRM has helped me tremendously in that area. I am able to customize my trips to include what I need and not what someone else created for others. I have tried other client management systems and none have worked as well...plus you can't beat the price! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-founder and CEO
What do you like best?

We started using Less Annoying CRM many years ago when we were looking for an affordable 'less fussy' CRM to help with managing our small business contacts. We did not need all of the bells and whistles charged by the much bigger companies, that we would have paid for but not used. This copany did exactly that, at a very affordable price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could pay yearly vs monthly, as this would help with our accounting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Incredibly easy to use and highly affordable. The LACRM team also works at adding new features, which is an added bonus! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It connects with Mailchimp, so that we can seemlessly manage our list through LACRM without an added effort. We use the calendar function daily, which sends us reminder emails when projects are due. You can also set different kinds of calendars for different tasks, making it easy to track what is going on with our campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease with which I can customize the product and create pipelines. I also like the ease with which clients can be linked to note related companies and sub companies. The staff has always been extremely responsive to my feedback and questions. There have been great updates to the product since I started using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integration with email (Outlook) could be better. I sometimes forget to forward or copy the email uploader address on replies, but I don't want to create an automatic forward because it leads to creation of internal contact emails. I understand there will be a better mobile version in the future and I look forward to trying it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend organizations of all sizes look at LACRM as a simple and user-friendly alternative to other CRM products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to maintain client and contact lists, along with customized pipelines to track services and class sessions. The calendar also makes it easy to maintain the training schedules of our contract instructors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can sync so many things. I can sync to MailChimp and Google Calendar. Very necessary for my business. And I love being able to design my own pipelines and tweak as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is not being able to copy certain things, like a type of booking, to another contact. Especially when it's a group and everyone has the same booking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that it handles your needs when it comes to a CRM that integrates with apps that you use on a day to day basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me to streamline my business and really stay in touch with clients. I'm not losing contacts because now I can keep my finger on the pulse of my business and see the impact that having a great CRM can really have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Less Annoying is a software designed for small businesses because it is affordable and easy to use. It is an intuitive platform that helps companies to manage relationships with their customers has some positive points such as its interface which has an innovative and intelligent design which gives the user an excellent experience, then we have its full range of help and support options that make it really easy to work with this program, many configuration options that allow the user to customize the sales processes and definitions of potential customers to align and finally we have its extremely low cost that makes it perfect for small businesses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like Less Annoying CRM is the panel in which you see the notes, files and tasks about a contact are very outdated and confusing, recently updated the interface of this software but however there are other basic functions of the program that need improvement, this software lacks mobile applications collaboration tools is a pity because it would be very useful if we could work as a team using this program and finally on occasions when I register email conversations these simply delete or do not get Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mainly I must recommend Less Annoying for small organizations for two reasons its price and its learning curve which is extremely low this software is very easy to use and besides that has many help and support options that gives the user all the information needed to learn how to use the software, has an excellent redesigned interface that is now more intelligent, the points why I would not recommend this software are has few collaboration tools and does not have its own mobile applications Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less Annoying has been the perfect tool especially in my organization which is not very large, with it the marketing departments have developed all are campaigns and collected information from our customers that are very useful and are enabled at all times for our entire team with this we have managed to capture a large number of customers achieving significantly increase our sales also has allowed us to better align with business processes and industry needs, the truth is that everyone in my organization enjoy working with Less Annoying CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President - Business Consultant & Coach
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM is exactly that... less annoying! I like the simplicity of it and the seamless way it integrates with my gmail and calendar. Most CRMs I've tried have too many features I do not need and will never use and don't communicate with my email... I needed something I could implement right away and this is it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While I love most things there is only one small feature that could be better.. when I'm working in email I have to remember to log emails to be sure they go to the contact's records. This works great when I remember but I wish it could be just a bit more automated. It's still so much better than what I've used in the past that it's worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for something clean and simple to keep you on track with your sales follow up this one is what you've been looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

FOLLOW UP! For years I've tried to find a consistent way to follow up with prospects and clients. Less Annoying CRM has changed that and I'm seeing my business grow as a result. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Media Consultant
What do you like best?

Ease of use, reporting features, being able to set up appointments without missing them, very affordable, helps keep me organized, and attaching files so they are all in one place. The customer service is excellent! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about it. I love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You get a free trial and the best way to know if this tool will work for your business is to simply try it out. You can't go wrong. There are many CRM's out there, but this one is at the top. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are the solution for newspaper sales teams that are in need of fresh year round money making ideas so that they can obtain new business, save time, and have a consistent revenue stream. Benefits: LACRM keeps me organized, helps to prevent lost sales with the follow up features and appointment settings. Helps you keep track of your leads, it shows who is working what lead, and with a few clicks management can find out who is being productive or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

I truly appreciate the quick response rate of the support staff and their willingness to give me one on one assistance to set up the CRM that serves me the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was hoping for some project management features, but that is not what a CRM delivers so it was an unrealistic expectation on my part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can find all contact information, communications and activities in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Less Anoying is a brilliant CRM system that is perfect for small and medium organizations, since it is efficient to visualize and manage contacts with high agility, calendars, notes, pending tasks, among others. With this product you can increase the sales of an organization in a very short time and without complications, since the system helps the specialists to know better the needs of the customers and what strategies are more effective to satisfy them. It is worth noting that the software is totally web-based which facilitates access to much, has free trial which is very good for people to know the service, has a simple interface, easy to use and with a modern look, its price is accessible and opportunity for many businesses. I can sincerely conclude that Less Anoying CRM is a software that provides a powerful solution to help companies grow greatly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Less Anoying is a software that is behind in terms of mobile application development for iPhone, I personally find myself limited to work with my mobile device, as it is not available. Another weakness that currently presents this service is that it has some templates with outdated designs and with limitations to make customization's to the desired taste, I think this can be improved in the coming years so that the service provides greater satisfaction to users who operate the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Less Anoying CRM is a phenomenal service to improve customer relationships, increase sales and make the company's brand grow, the service favors any user even if it is inexperienced because it has no learning curve, in terms of cost is very timely for small businesses because it is high profitability, Less Anoying is a product that generates a lot of confidence for its high performance and high quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our company we have been able to achieve multiple objectives thanks to the support of this CRM, since we can now manage all our clients, outline sales strategies, make constant improvements, provide personalized attention and work with much more agility than in previous years. The service is highly profitable for us and we consider that we feel quite satisfied working with this great tool such as Less Anoying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM is easy to use and facilitates my business plan on a daily and weekly basis. It's very efficient and is designed for sales associates and not necessarily management. I ran through the tutorials a couple of times and was good to go. All my questions after the fact were answered promptly by the great staff. I highly recommend this CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing to dislike about LA CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Work day management and prospecting is no longer a difficult chore to manage. All tasks and events are easy to record and store for current and future planning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use and functionality. Super easy to navigate as a new user. If there a report (or the like) that I am trying to do, the interface is set up so that you can find the info where you think you would. Finally, whever I have asked a question they have responded very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty full featured for my needs, really no dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

$10 a month, try it for 3 months..... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Super easy to run lead reports and it helps me keep on task through their "Task" function list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM lives up to its name.

Over the years, I have used half a dozen CRM systems, including SalesForce. LACRM is by far my best experience.

The LACRM team has put enormous effort into figuring out the workflow and making everything logical.

For thirty years my experience with Microsoft is they get the workflow all wrong, and the simplest task turns into Kafkaesque nightmare. About once a month, I come away shaking my head saying, "What were they thinking?"

LACRM delivers the complete opposite experience.

These guys have figured out what users want to do, and deliver a product that is simple and logical. They have also avoided the "bloatware" syndrome of adding useless features which clutter up the experience.

Additionally, I have found LACRM's support to be outstanding.

Finally, their commercial terms are less annoying. There is no "bait-and-switch," constant up-selling, or sleight-of-hand with the licensing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I first got LACRM, I downloaded the mobile app onto my iPhone. The mobile app was bogus.

I understand LACRM updated the mobile app, but have not tried it again. I don't have a real need for the mobile app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Capturing and integrating contacts across our organization.

2. Integrating communications for future reference.

3. Pipeline building and pipeline management for customers, projects, and investors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly this software is. I'm the sole proprietor of a small business. I don't have an IT department, so it was extremely important for me to find a case management system that was easy to use. It's also highly customizable. I was able to easily create fields that captured the exact information that I need from my clients. Customer service is excellent. Whenever I have questions, they are answered in a prompt and courteous manner by very knowledgeable staff members. Finally, you can't beat the price! That's originally what drew me to LACRM. I'm a small business owner and do not have tons of money to spend on expensive case management systems. It's incredible what you get for the price. I would highly recommend LACRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. However, if i could make a suggestion. I would like to see more task functions, like repeating tasks or tasks that generate other tasks. This is just a wish list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend LACRM! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The reports and pipelines are really helpful. It keeps everything very streamlined for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.