lemon.io Reviews & Product Details

Senior Technical Recruiter
What do you like best?

The best part of lemon is that one need not check for his developers to develop and modify and design his sites and other pieces of stuff here and there. it's all in one place and that too easy. They help you with the best in business and that too so easily.

All of this is so easy and so good that at first, it's hard to believe. I still remember the day when someone told me about this perfect solution for all my needs, at first I was not able to believe but yes I did believe once I used it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much but yes the I didn't like the UI of the website that much appealing which it should have been. The UI doesn't attract you that much towards taking this as an option. It should be clear to get this message for a user, he should not find it hard to proceed.

Appealing it should be.

In addition to all, I said I would like to add one more point to get the contact details available easily and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that this can be given at least one try because i am pretty much sure that you will love it.

The problems it solves, the solutions it provides is all a perfect shot.

Must be recommended.. ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The basic problems which have been solved with this unimaginable thing are to find an appropriate search for your different and variety of development needs, all of them at a single place and too quickly and very efficiently. I personally observed the process of finding my needs much quicker than any other source.

All included its really good and I personally recommend this to anyone.

Earlier I have used many platforms for my similar needs but none of them provided me that support which I got from Lemon, my personal recommendation is this product.

Surely give it a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

lemon.io Overview

What is lemon.io?

Lemon.io is the go-to freelance platform for hiring trusted developers on-demand. We test every developer who applies to join our network. That means instead of going through dozens of CVs and GitHub accounts trying to figure if they’d fit your team, you’ll focus on what’s really important — your business. Each of our candidates has to pass 5 stages of our vetting process: 1. Background check 2. English proficiency test 3. Coding skills assessment 4. Real-life test task 5. Live interview You’ll get to work with someone we’ve gotten to know personally. And that’s how we’re able to offer the right candidates faster than anyone else on the market. We’ve helped 500+ startups and digital agencies develop their innovative products, scale, and keep up with the growing workloads. Need a quick fix, looking to fill a full-time position or need a QA engineer? We’ve got you covered! Request your free quote and get a developer working on your project today.

lemon.io Details

Hire top freelance developers with CodingNinjas.

lemon.io
2015
Kiev, Ukraine

lemon.io Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the lemon.io community
Have you used lemon.io before?

lemon.io Reviews

Showing 18 lemon.io reviews
Already have lemon.io?
What do you like best?

The initial intake call went well, but it went downhill quickly from here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Poor communication and accountability.

I've previously had a lot of success with other platforms but found lemon and though it was worth trying out. Lemon came out slightly cheaper than some of the other options I was looking at, but it was an extremely poor experience. Looking at the previous reviews, it feels like they've may have been stronger before, but clearly have issues at this point in time.

When using any of these platforms the value really stems from the ability for the company to 1) filter/find talent quickly 2) provide support when issues come up.

Had an issue where the developer assigned was billing hours they were not working and it was/is painstaking to work with their team to dispute the hours and end the contract. (actually still ongoing where they asking for painstakingly detailed proof and really unprofessional comms)

Had another issue where we were looking for additional support, but requests were effectively ignored/passed off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was hoping lemon was going to help me resource quickly, but it has cost me months of time and a waste of $$. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our account manager and hired developer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

New software, however improving day over day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gaps in resources. The software is easy of use and transperent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent service. We used them for a React developer and a React Native developer on a fairly large project. In both cases the developers were solid, producing good clean code and executing designs well, and merged with the team effectively and communicated very well. Their rates are very good and their administration and management system pretty good too. All in all, definitely recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

NA (was very solid all round, have no complaints) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Needed to find good quality developers on a part-time / contractor basis to supplement development team in a hurry on short deadlines and within a reasonable budget Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

designer
What do you like best?

The coding Ninja staff is a great combo of supreme customer support and knowledgeable programmers. They have consistently delivered great results. I have found their turn around time and pricing to be very reasonable. I return to them every time I need programming done.

Because I don't consistently have web work (I am mainly a print designer) I cannot maintain them on a monthly basis so I pay a slightly higher rate and just add money hourly. That works great for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really have had great experiences with them - no complaints! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it :) I'm sure you will have a positive experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a designer and I work with Wordpress as well, but there are aspects of web programming I can't do on my own. I've used Coding Ninjas to take care of those more complicated aspects. Because I am a designer, I am very particular about the implementation of the designs I make. They worked with me until I was 100% satisfied.

Their programmers are really very knowledgeable and were able to implement what I asked of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I can rely on the quality of work being high, which gives me great peace of mind, plus communication is better than with any other outsourcer I've worked with in the past. Often the developer I have been assigned to is able to evaluate the bigger picture and handles more than just the task at hand. They sometimes offer alternatives or point out something else I may not have considered. This is tremendous value added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Turnaround time is usually very fast, but it can be highly variable. I find it frustrating not to know when a task will be looked at. Sometimes developers are only available late at night local time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend working with Coding Ninjas if you already have a tech background and need additional talented developers to complement your team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have had them do custom programming to my wordpress sites that couldn't easily be handled by a plugin, had them fix errors that appeared, speed up slow sites, and make design changes. They were all handled expertly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Director
Internet
What do you like best?

Coding Ninjas helps me with custom Wordpress development. We build sites with advanced functionality and Coding Ninjas comes through every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Turn around time is always good but communication could be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Send exact specifications, if you are not sure the best way to build something ask their team for help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Their dev team helps with custom Wordpress development project as well as day to day fixes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President
What do you like best?

I like the ability to pass off projects to Coding Ninjas that and know that a capable programmer will be assigned and that it will be done soon. I also like the personal attention that I as a user have received both during the sales/sign-up process and also while being a customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be a little more intuitive but I know that it's constantly improving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test them out on your first project to see if you want to continue. Most likely you will want to rehire them for future projects as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't have a full-time programmer on staff so I need to rely on contractors. When I run into a problem that I can't solve or don't have the time to, I outsource it to Coding Ninjas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

that I don't have to go searching for just the right subcontractor for a specific job, they choose the right person and if that person has no time or did a poor job, they find a replacement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

unless I tell them, the hours are automatically renewed - I hate that. I have to tell them to stop it, which they do immediatly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes, they are very good and made my life much easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wordpress / Google tags, connecting external data bases to the wordpress site, adding stencils to viso, e commerce, fixing bugs on contact 7 form, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AD
What do you like best?

After telling Coding Ninjas about the type of project, they will suggest a vetted developer they think has the most relevant experience for the type of work I require. It reduces most of the risk associated to trying to find and on-board a new developer extremely quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a better price bracket when exceeding hours on their highest plan (more than 60 hours per month). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unlike Upwork, you don't choose a developer to work on your task. Coding Ninjas suggest the person they feel are best suited for your project. This means the results are going to be a lot better, as they are suggesting developers who they know have a proven track record, and experience in the area you need.

Compared to Upwork or other platforms where you have to choose, interview and shortlist developers, there is minimal risk and there is a huge time saving gain to this approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The fact that I can receive on demand developers, across different disciplines, as projects demand it, is vital to my business. My clients are usually quite 'last minute', so the fact that Coding Ninjas can provide same day vetted developers is extremely valuable to my studio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I work with coding ninjas for almost 3 years. they always provide me with excellent programmers and complete all tasks in a good time. i can always trust coding ninjas to complete tasks and this helps my business in many ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only thing i can think about is not knowing my native language Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

using coding ninjas provide me with the ability to always say yes to my client regarding programming web site. i know i have someone i can trust to complete any job Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Coding Ninjas are an extension of my team. They are my go-to for website development. I haven't had a request that they couldn't accomodate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hasn't been so much now, but in the past we've had issues finding someone available to take on requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In-House development is very expensive. Working with CN has given us an affordable option for our development needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We had a project that needed to be completed on a very quick timeline. Coding Ninjas helped us get up and running fast and supplied well qualified developers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We didn't have any major issues with coding ninjas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed qualified developers in specific languages fast and they provided many good candidates adnthe ones we hired did good work building a web application for healthcare Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Talent curation, customer service, and easy onboarding are what I liked the most Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are still using the service, nothing yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring top talent and specific coding skills Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Officer
What do you like best?

Coding Ninjas is a fantastic developer service at a great price. We have tried them all, from upwork to toptal, and this is by far the most balanced offering available. The developers are very well versed in different frameworks, very good with communication, at a very competitive rate. Highly recommend for any development projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface can seem very basic, but it covers everything you need to communicate with your developer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to outsource platform development instead of hiring full-time, while still accomplishing our goals on time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and CEO
What do you like best?

the quick response and turnaround, that the developer delivers a comprehensive solution to what I ask for Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

emergency service is lacking - if there's an outage I want to be able to speak with someone right away Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

they built for me a custom employee hours-reporting solution and other systems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technology Sales Specialist/Consultant
What do you like best?

Developers at Coding Ninjas are fast and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints so far, we are very happy with service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Service from Coding Ninjas is always top notch, at a reasonable price. I wish I would have known about it earlier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have code generated for us much quicker than if we tried to do it ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The developers were fast, efficient, and responsive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was sometimes difficult for me to understand how to make small adjustments to their work myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used Coding Ninjas to make changes to our website that were beyond my own skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Very user friendly, very talented devolopers, affordable and fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. It seems to be all good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

WordPress development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.