Legwork Reviews & Product Details

Senior General Manager
What do you like best?

Legwork has been instrumental to our practice! We have consolidated our services with Legwork resulting in saving a ton of money each month. We have been more than pleased with the results and solutions that Legwork has provided to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Few occasional syncing issues rest all is good to go. The developers can look for an App that contains key functions and processes similar to the online version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We got a positive response and had access to everything we needed. Our patients were happy by getting reminders and they can communicate via text/email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Legwork is an efficient tool to take care of our daily practices as it provides an extensive dashboard. The application is simple to use, effective and saved us money and time by consolidating our services to one single vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Legwork Overview

What is Legwork?

ATT: DENTISTS, Improve office efficiency at your dental practice & boost patient experience to attract more patients with our cloud-based solutions. Our all-in-one solutions integrate with your practice management software, helping you streamline your front office, keep seats filled, & attract new patients. Put Legwork to work for you so you can focus on patients.

Legwork Details
English, Spanish

Legwork is a dental specific patient relationship management software that automate various marketing tasks through text messaging, outbound auto-calling, email and postal.

Legwork
2007
Wenatchee, WA
@legworkprm
224 Twitter followers

Answer a few questions to help the Legwork community
Have you used Legwork before?

Legwork Reviews

Showing 26 Legwork reviews
Already have Legwork?
What do you like best?

They are trustworthy, compassionate, helpful, hardworking and unlink any other business I have ever dealt with before. We are very fortunate to work with Adam in Legwork support. He always answers my questions in a timely manner and with the best of attitude. I have recommended Adam to my friends in other dental offices. Lework team and especially Adam are absloutely the best in customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dr Samsavar and I like everything about Legwork. I can't say enough good things about the program and the support staff at Legwork. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using online appointment booking, text msging with my patients which they all love, appointment confirmation, Birthday emails, Covid Prescreening Questions and many other features.

These programs have streamlined my work so the phone is not ringing constantly at the office. Patients love the text msging service since they can ask any questions and get answers almost immediately. They all thank us for our birthday emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Dentist
What do you like best?

Scheduling and review platform two way texting. Sending emails to the patient and constant contact portal. Also like how the negative review does not give option to post.

Also like the notification and alerts it gives to my staff to make a recall appointment and to collect the email address. Also like that it send the birthday reminders.Website is laid out well.It allows us to block certain patients to send them reviews request.Allows us to send the gifts to the patients virtually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would love if it can be web based, if I can use it on my phone and can track the calls that come on my business phone. relatively slow integration, If the patient calls and wants to come in at the same time, we cant send them the new patient forms to upload them through webforms.

Website ,does not have lot if editing and video features. It will be great if they offer an intra staff communication service as a part of legwork(like asana) and if email can be sent securely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Show more analytical reports, Make a way where we can collect payment securely on the website. If possible make a way where we can text the patients their treatment plans and they can even pay securely on their phones using apple Pay or other payment platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

patient communication, website, marketing.

Our practice reviews has increased tremendously since we started using this program.

It has taken a lot of load off from my receptionist staff in terms of confirming the appointments which allow them to focus on providing excellent patient care. The last minute cancellation has reduced a lot due to same day text reminders.Now I dont not have to realise on my stafff to confirm the patient appointments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There are a lot of great tools to communicate with patients and facilitate confirming appointments. We are excited to utilize the 2-way texting feature that is available. Customer service has been helpful thus far. I like that there are multiple ways to integrate patient reviews, and different ways to set up to send them to specific patients that come in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Thus far we do not have any complaints. We are still learning the software and trying to figure out how best to implement the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Legwork is helping out first and foremost by confirming most of our appointments for us so that we don't have to take time making extra phone calls. We are starting to utilize the 2-way texting feature, which we have never utilized on any other platform, and are excited about the possibilities that holds and how it can make a lot of patient contact a lot easier and a lot quicker.

We are also working with the design team to create a new website for our company. Previously we have been sharing a website with several other offices under one domain. The design team has been very friendly and helpful thus far and we are looking forward to having our own website that we can control and update, etc. as our business changes and grows. We will be able to be a lot more hands on for our branding and what information we provide to patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how this platform has transformed. We originally became Legwork members for the text message verifications a few years back. Since then, the website has added many more features especially their most recent paperless forms. We had to create our forms from scratch because we are pediatric however their customer service reps walked me through the process. When our office was preparing to reopen after quarantine, we were able to use LegWork to help modify our templates accordingly. I look forward to their new features that will be available next year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are a pediatric office so our needs are specific and at times we can be somewhat complicated! I will say that having to create our paperless forms from scratch was a task however it was manageable. The customer service team helps you work through the issues and make it easy. We use the forms constantly throughout the day so the website will lag or stall and we are unable to connect. This will stall our patient's from completing their forms however the time of reconnecting is minimal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a fantastic platform. It checks all the boxes from confirmations via email and/or text and paperless form submissions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved our move from paper to paperless goal! We utilize their online forms which has been extremely helpful during the pandemic where minimizing patient contact is key. We were able to turn off our reminder appointments for patients because we changed our scheduling guidelines. LegWork helped us modify our templates for our text/email confirmation with ease! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We love that Legwork helps with all aspects of patient recall, reviews, and website. We recently researched several PRM companies and Legwork was the only company to meet all of our needs. We wanted to streamline our website and SEO, and find a company that would handle our patient recall and have the ability to host our website and boost us on Google. Legwork was the only company to have all those services available under one roof. We were also very happy to have the ability to use online forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have used Legwork for 2 months, and so far I can't think of many things I dislike about their service. The pros certainly outweigh any cons there might be. I do wish there were more reports available to me, but that is not a deal breaker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted the ability to streamline our vendors and consolidate. Legwork has allowed us to do that. Instead of paying for PRM, SEO, and website services separately, Legwork helps our business in all of those aspects. We are getting more Google Reviews from patients than ever before thanks to Legwork. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

Legwork offers almost all necessary patient and practice management tools within their services. Packaging together scheduling, patient forms, marketing, and more have made practice management so much easier. The continually release new features that make them the leading dental software in the country. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about a company that is bringing all your practice management tools together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't look back on your decision to switch to legwork once you see all the features available to make your practice better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There has been an improvement in practice management with having patients being able to schedule online and fill out their forms without being led to other websites for either. We are able to market to patients easier with their marketing systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Legwork is very progressive. They are constantly working to improve and offer new services - services that are included that don’t come with an increased price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Being on opposite coasts sometimes means it’s a little slower to get in contact, but that hasn’t really been a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Legwork helps us communicate quickly and efficiently with our patients. During this covid pandemic when we’re very cautious about face to face and transferring things between people - legwork allows us to exist paper free and work in the virtual world with patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have been using Legwork for all our patient communications for 7+ years now and have been very happy with the communications with our patients. Being able to quickly and easily send emails or texts to patients has been indispensable. Customer service is always at the ready for any questions too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes remembering how to generate new email templates takes a minute, but otherwise we are really we are very happy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to text patients, especially during the pandemic and saved us a lot of time on the phones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Dentist
What do you like best?

Saves my front desk time to be efficient in accomplishing other tasks than confirming each and every patient. Being able to communicate with patients after hours! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I Really don’t have any. Everything is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Confirming and mas texts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

The features and great customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not one thing that I dislike about LegWork. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LegWork is truly an All-in-One solution. Before deciding on any kind of Dental Patient Engagement software, make sure you compare LegWork to them. You will see that LegWork is truly superior. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Patient communication that is automated. The benefits are having certain tasks taken off the plate of my team. They can become more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Robust feature set. They do so much for us. Review generation, confirmations/reminders, two-way communication, patient forms, online booking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly can’t find much to complain about. They were a bit swamped when COVID hit, but every other vendor I worked with was as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digitizing and automating so much of my patient communications. Saves me thousands in staffing costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I am so impressed with Legwork's constant drive to provide excellence. The customer service is incredible. And of course the software is too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't learn about this before I went through other companies that didn't deliver like Legwork does! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are realizing that this brings immense benefit to our patients in making the experience more seamless. It also helps us not "miss" as many opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Legwork has the best customer support I have ever received from a platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are aspects to legwork’s product that are not fully fleshed out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find out what specific features you are looking for and find out how legwork performs with those features. Some features are great, others are okay Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am having issues with legwork’s online booking. It is not completely thought out, and sometimes creates more problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love online forms. I had used the automatic texting in the past so feature was not new for me but i believe its more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more space to add more forms and consent forms online. i want treatment plan reminders as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Confirmations . People do not like phone calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mass messages and confirmations are wonderful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

An app to access my calendar would be great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

reminder emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Quick responses and updates. They are a full service software. Easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about the software. They could improve the review generator. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test it out and you will love it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication is easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lots of great features other than just the typical patient communication services. I love the email templates, the user-friendly dashboard, the referral reward system and even the ability to send postal mail to my patients. I like that everything I need is under one roof which great customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Paperless forms need more work to make it useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lots of great features under one roof! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Patient communication methods, mass communication. and paperless forms (almost). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Great way to communicate with your patients! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Does not integrate with our Curve Dental software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less work for our Team when pt's are here on time and ready to go Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The software is much more useable for staff so they are more comfortable in it, both in using it and using it effectively Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real downsides, maybe it would be nice to still be able to message a patient if we archived them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yeah its good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems solving are patient reactivation, confirmation, email campaigns, website, and google ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Most helpful would be our new online new patient forms. I REALLY like being able to build forms myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything IS so helpful. Maybe wait time for support. Training schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Robust system and constantly improving. Always considers customers’ ideas and tries to implement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contactless submission of forms for sure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Consistency in product performance to maintain great relationship with patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Creating a way to reach out to customers to make sure we can try to use their full suite of products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems! Have had no issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Legwork provides a platform that combines so many features in one packet at an affordable Price point. People support is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Possibly using forms on iPads, but that’s a small preference issue. Some of my patients would like to use their iPads to fill out forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend because of level of support, features and price. I’ve gone through 4 other vendors and they don’t compare to the “completeness” of features, price, and support as Legwork does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Patient communication and reminder organization in one platform without having to purchase from multiple vendors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Simple interface, it makes training staff easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish text messages for appointment reminders could be sent by family, this would be helpful for pediatric practices when more that one kiddo has an appointment on the same day so families are not receiving multiple messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Legwork has saved our employees a significant amount of time in confirming patient appointments. We also have noticed more families are calling to schedule their check-ups after receiving a reminder text through Legwork's automated system! Anyone managing a dental office knows that recall is the basis of your business' success, knowing this is being attended to behind the scenes is a relief! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Independent Small Business Consultant
What do you like best?

Cost, customer service, innovation, compatibility, marketing tools Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at this point... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a demo with a sales rep and you will see exactly how it works and realize it is not just an appointment reminder company. Ask for examples of websites they have done (really great) and talk about marketing funnels they create. The marketing automation feature is worth the cost by itself! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Patient communications, practice growth, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.