Legalesign Reviews & Product Details

What is Legalesign?

Legalesign is UK-based enterprise software to send, sign and manage contracts online. Companies use Legalesign to: gain significant productivity and financial benefits, increase their customers' satisfaction by removing the need for a printer and enabling them to sign from anywhere and,last but not least, relieve the burden of tiresome paperwork upon long suffering staff everywhere. Legalesign customer include legal firms, insurance companies, property firms, recruiters, accountants and many others. Legalesign is built from the ground up to deliver maximum value for our customers. The tariff price of business software is often far exceeded by its costs of use – the cost of adoption, of training, the time in day-to-day usage, the cost of change. Legalesign is designed throughout to minimise these costs so our customers see most value through to the bottom line: from eliminating un-needed clicks in day-to-day actions so you don’t waste time getting contracts sent out, up to the entire architecture of the system that allows you to scale horizontally and vertically seamlessly and easily. We invest heavily in behind the scenes systems to ensure uptime and reliability, providing service where it matters.

Legalesign Screenshots

Legalesign Reviews

1-25 of 115 total Legalesign reviews
Director Of Operations
Staffing and Recruiting

"Great experience dealing with Legalesign. Very thorough with all of our contracts."

What do you like best?

I liked it from the beginning, making the initial phone call to Legalesign. I was explained the process from start to finish. When i sent our initial contracts over for completion, they were back in a matter of days. As with everything, i knew there were going to be changes that had to be made. Those changes were implemented so quick and professionally. I like how quick and responsive they are. I also like the fact that you can keep track with every single step of every candidate.The dashboard view is simple and easy to use. The functions within the system are straight forward. Even now, if i was to make a call because i have a questions, they are answered within minutes which allows me to get on with my day to day running.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i dislike about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a quick, easy to use system where you are able to track every step of your candidates then this system is highly recommended.

Legalesign is so good for us as a business, it makes it a quicker process, The experience that our candidates have is now smooth and free flowing.

Founder & CEO

"We have used Legalesign for more than one year"

What do you like best?

We have a very good technical relationship with the company for any suggestions that we make.

Our users really like the ease of use to sign and get the evidence on screen.

The timelines approach is helpful and also the viewing onscreen is very nice

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments in general

when we previously had a small issue on a layout of a document - but this was improved within 24 hours by tech support!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Working with this company will be a safe and business critical success The management cares for the product and they are responsive.

We have completely automated the process of legally binding rental agreements for our client booking system in the Retail Shopping Mall spaces. Our 50+ users all have saved many hours per month and speed up the process of closing their sales. This is provable and measurable!!

The viewing onscreen is very nice

Credit Manager and IT Manager
Financial Services

"Fast, efficient and secure."

What do you like best?

The whole experience is fast, efficient and secure. I like the convenience of sending out an e-sign document and receiving the signed documents within a matter of minutes. This helps to reduce costs and create a more paperless office. Once you have sent one E-Sign out to a client is easy to get to grips with the whole process.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is the unlimited usage tier having a 100 e signs per month as it's fair use cap, possibly increase this to 150 or 200. We sometimes will go over this amount by 1 or 2 each month. The initial setting up of the documents can be difficult if you are doing this yourself, but there is plenty of help available and you can submit your documents to be looked at by Legal E-Sign.

Other that this I can't really fault the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After researching a number of different E-Sign facilities Legal E-sign had the edge. The interface, ease of use and competitive pricing helped.

Quicker turn around of important contracts and documents, we save on paper, postage, printer ink among other cost reductions. It is very convenient to have all of the clients signed documents on a easy to use dashboard that updates in real-time.

"Really easy to use "

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use and since using legalesign the response rates from T&Cs has increased and we do not have any issues getting them signed now. Before we had issues with people not having a scanner but now we get everyone sending them back.

It is also really easy to use and set up

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find something as its such a good system. The uploading of pictures onto the word documents unless you do them as a pdf is hard, it does take a bit of work to do it and hard to do. HOWEVER the support team are amazing and they did it for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth using, for the small cost it has been a massive benefit

We now get T&Cs back and signed, before this did not happen. This means we have T&Cs with a audit of who signed it and from what IP

HR Manager

"Best of the Best"

What do you like best?

Previously used a rival company which worked but did not provide the options i required, i.e. bulk send.

Legal E-Sign has been a God send and has saved me not only hours but days of work each year. Their support is fantastic, listening to feedback and creating additional functions.

Nick has been extremely helpful, not only at the beginning when I signed up as you get with some companies, but throughout.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It does everything i require. Feels like a bespoke service!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking at Legal E-Sign online or for a product like this, then you are looking for a reason. I looked because Docusign was not doing what i needed and i wanted an alternative. So glad i looked as it has saved me so much time.

Sending our bulk contracts to our contractors every few months.

"Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

Very Simple to send to clients and candidates. Great you can see them completing it in live time so if there are issues in completing the registration forms or signing terms and conditions you know exactly where they are upto without being miss communicated. You can get the forms tailored to meet your needs as a business.

What do you dislike?

Its hard to pin down any faults but sometimes when we send out the forms to either clients or candidates they do end up going into the spam filter which means we have to phone them. But I really like it and its a great product!

Very efficient in how we do business now. Before we had this we had to send the registration forms or terms and conditions via post which can take days or weeks to get back which in turn can loose business.

"Great tool for the business"

What do you like best?

I have worked for the company for 5 years, 1st 2 years we did manual signing of T&Cs and reg forms. Since we moved over to using legal e sign, its been sound. Well happy with it - as we get so many more back and makes life so much easier for me to do my job at work.

What do you dislike?

Great system, we are delighted with it. It is really hard to think of any changes we would want to make as its been really use. It is very hard to think of any changes.

we get the T&Cs back and I get less hassle from my boss to chase them, its good all round. I am happy, the clients are happy to do it on line and my boss is not on my back.

"Great Service - Low Price"

What do you like best?

The service offers options and features (eg. bulk send, csv data extract) on its standard account which are 'premium' or 'enterprise' features on other services, such as Adobe or DocuSign.

What do you dislike?

The 'teams' structures can be a little unwieldy - but the support guys are lightening fast if you have any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give it a go - it has all of the 'premium' features of the competitors, but without the 'enterprise' price tag. The support team are really quick to help and more often than not there are already detailed support documents for what you want to do. Our team picked it up in a couple of days, and administration is very simple and quick.

We saved £340 in postage alone the first time we used the service to collect signatures instead of hard-copy.

Office Manager
Real Estate

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

We always used to send documents by post and it was painstaking waiting for the forms to be returned but all that has been taken away with how easy to use Legalesign is. Almost 2 years using their service and we have found in invaluable to our business and would happily recommend to anyone considering using them.

What do you dislike?

Several times the emails have gone to junk mails or been caught up in spam filters so it's been difficult to get them to people.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely have the consultation and walk through when you sign up. We found it very useful and even this long down the line they are still very helpful.

None

"Best Tool for Electronic Document Signing"

What do you like best?

Legal E Sign is simple and fast to use. It has all the features I need to send a document to one user or multiple users. Our company requires us to send documents to all employees all over the country. It's just three steps from start to finish. Upload your document - add the required fields by drag and drop - add the signer's email and hit send.

What do you dislike?

My least favourite part of the portal is the signer experience section. You have to remember to click the save button twice otherwise you have to add your preferences again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do give Legalesign a chance. The best attribute for me is the support. If you don't know the answer, the team will help you through all the steps.

New policies and processes that need signature can be sent to all employees at once and tracking is very clear. Reduces time in following up and adding information into spreadsheets to keep track.

Lettigns Negotiator

"Very convenient tool, makes my work so much easier"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use both for us in the office and our customers. We can ask our customers to sign the documents and they can do it quickly, without printing anything out ,scanning or positing. We can get on with our work smoothly and without unnecessary delays.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system gets a bit clogged and items do not send promptly but all you need to do is contact the Customer Services Team and they will look into it straight away.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use

We get our customers to sign legal documents, which helps speed up applications and in turn them moving into properties.

Vice President Human Capital

"Very good service"

What do you like best?

It is easy to create and distribute forms for signature. It is easy to quickly review your documents out for signature and to see where are all of your documents are in the process.

What do you dislike?

Some administrative functions are a little hard to find sometimes, but this really has only been a problem for me around finding invoices. On the positive side, they have always been quick to help when I asked.

We are a geographically disburse organization and this has allowed us to easily collect signature on employment onboarding and agreement documents and well as client contracts.

(Myself Only)

"A comprehensive and effective esignature system"

What do you like best?

The signature system has a lot of options for how the documents are set up with an easy to use dashboard to track everything.

What do you dislike?

It needs a better starter tutorial due to it being a more comprehensive system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give yourself some time to familiarise yourself with the product, it has alot of possibilities. Don't be worried about phoning their support line, they were very helpful for me.

My accountancy practice is able to get documents signed off without needing a physical signature. This has saved both me and my clients time and money during the vital signoff stage.

Practicing Accountant
Higher Education

"Time saving and professionalism"

What do you like best?

We are using this for all client sign offs on accounts and tax returns. Very pleased. It has saved us loads of time. It is making us look very professional. We’ve had nearly 100 docs signed in the first months and not one issue or compliant. Very pleased.

What do you dislike?

What is there to dislike ! It’s easy to use. Clients are straight on it. Sorry I m struggling to muster up a criticism.

Clients sign of accounts and tax. Along with client engagement letters

Chief Executive
Internet

"Has Witnessing for UK Documents"

What do you like best?

We choose legalesign because it allows contracts to be both signed and WITNESSED, all electronically. We found no other solution that could do this. The process is very easy for both signers and witnesses, and the platform can handle many signers and many witnesses on each document.

The support is also excellent. Management themselves handle support requests - they're quick to respond, they know the product inside out, and they'll even build new product features if that's what's required to give you what you want.

What do you dislike?

It takes 2-3 minutes to work out how to use the software, due to a slightly cluttered user interface. There's a good help section though and as I mentioned above, if you do get stuck then the email support is excellent. Once you've got the basics worked out, the software becomes both powerful and easy to use.

We had a sensitive document signed and witnessed by twelve different parties, all in different parts of the world, simultaneously and within 24 hours. A miracle!

Web Developer
Staffing and Recruiting

"A pretty awesome staff and platform - excited to see them grow and expand"

What do you like best?

The staff at Legalesign are simply amazing. They really do try their best to ensure their platform best suits your needs and has everything you're looking for. For instance, the feature that I needed for my implementation wasn't readily available when I signed on with the platform, but they said it wasn't a problem and they would build it out and make it available through their API.

What do you dislike?

Nothing but good things to say about Legalesign!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is relevant if you are working under a tight deadline. I would talk to the staff to see if everything you need for your implementation has been built out. They are more than happy to work with you and build out what you may need, but if you don't have the time to wait for it get developed and perfected, then it may be a better for you to find an alternative service that has everything you need already built out.

My company was needing to implement a feature for our users to upload their contracts, edit and send these contracts to other users on our site. The API documentation was easy to understand and if I had any questions on the best way to go about a task, they were more than happy to help out. I tried out a couple of other services/trials before trying Legalesign and what ultimately made me decide on Legalesign was their diligence in helping their users onboard to their platform (following up to see what I was planning to use their platform for, advice for the best way to go about it, and occasional check-ups to see how the implementation was going and etc).

DIRECTOR
Human Resources

"Doubled our response rate "

What do you like best?

Our T&Cs response rate has doubled since we started using legalesign. it was hard work before getting T&Cs back, this has made the process quicker for us with a great response rate.

What do you dislike?

putting pictures on the documents is a bit harder, but the sales support team are great and will do it for you, which is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As well as using it for T&Cs, you can use the portal for registration forms and reference requests. Its very easy to use and the way its designed helps to make it useful for many areas.

We had a low response rate of paper and email based T&Cs. using legal sign as more then doubled the response rate for us. This is fantastic as its easy for clients to do, thus our response rate has doubled

"Quick & Convenient"

What do you like best?

We have many subcontractors and clients who are on the road/traveling. Its a quick and convenient way to sign their contracts or change orders through their Mobile device and send it back. This has brought many smiling faces to our vendors who can barely get to their office to do paperwork.

What do you dislike?

I would not like to provide a dislike section.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a trial run and then make the decision.

When business owners are out in the field and cannot get to their paperwork to sign and return via email or mail, Legalesign provides a convenient and quick way to sign on the go. This provides a faster return on sign subcontracts.

Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Simple and effective, Brilliant!"

What do you like best?

Friendly and helpful staff to ensure the the set up is complete with minimum hassle. Easy to use, great price and does exactly what you require it to do. Have recommended to my clients also which are also very happy with results.

What do you dislike?

so far so good, no complaints as of yet........

We require contracts to be completed before we can proceed. my sending out the document via Legalesign it have enabled us to process the accounts quickly and efficiently. we are able to save customers time by completing ourselves and all that they require to do is sign. They love it as it doesn't take too much of their time & we love it as we get business in quicker!

Director

"We've found Legalesign to be a really efficient way to sign our internal and external documents."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create HTML based text templates for our commonly signed legal documents, because it gives me the full control to make minor changes like putting in the customers' details, or specifying the details of the consultancy work we are to do for them, without having to edit a document on my computer and upload a PDF each time.

I also like the fact that I can send customers a draft version, which they can read through, and then make any final tweaks before we both sign it.

I really appreciate that whenever I've had any questions or made suggestions for improvements, the support team has responded within minutes.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that when documents are archived, (which happens automatically after 60 days), it takes a little while for them to be retrieved if I need to see them again later, but it's not a significant problem, and I understand that this is probably due to the way the data is stored.

Internally we use it to sign Employment Contracts and Consultancy Contracts, where it makes the process of onboarding new hires more professional and streamlined.

Externally we use it to sign Confidentiality Agreements, Framework Agreements, and Statements of Work with our customers. This really saves us a lot of time and effort. We used to have to print and sign documents manually, and then scan in the customer's copy to create the final document, which took a lot of admin time and resulted in a grainy and unprofessional document. Now, we can just edit our text template to put in the customer's details and send them a copy to sign online.

We are also going to integrate Legalesign into our own Software as a Service applications as a way for our customers to sign contracts with their customers, using the API, which looks very well written and easy to understand.

"Signing made simple "

What do you like best?

Receiving client approval and sign off is now a breeze. No more badly scanned hand signed pages!

What do you dislike?

The only problem experienced so far is that if an inbox has an auto response legal e sign thinks the email has bounced.

We can now see in one place the status of all documents pending a signature and chase the client with the click of a button!

Owner
(Myself Only)

"Excellent Product + Excellent Service + Excellent Integration = Success"

What do you like best?

Integrating Legalesign via its API into a customers solution worked flawlessly. The attention to detail within the front end of the product is great and the backend API is equally thought through. Any questions that I did have were answered very quickly and thoroughly despite a significant time difference between us.

We even came up with a few new feature requests along the way, and because the company is actively developing and enhancing the product, the new requests were not a problem. You won't get that with a company that is long past its core development and likely resisting change. Legalesign is listening to what its customers need and making the product to meet those needs.

What do you dislike?

There was a time when I had to wait until the next morning to get a response because it was my evening, and probably 3am in Scotland, but I survived and the question was answered right away in the morning.

Aside from this, which is tongue-in-cheek, I'm very satisfied with the product and nothing jumps to the top of my mind as a dislike that isn't unreasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The quality of integration is great, and if you have specific features you need I would highly recommend partnering with Legalesign.

As a consultant and a developer, my client was requesting an e-sign service to integrate directly with their FileMaker Pro based Rights Management system that I previously created. I evaluated the other services that have been around, but went with Legalesign because I could tell from the correspondence that they were passionate and willing to go the extra mile (kilometer).

My client now has e-siging capability built directly into their application using the Legalesign API. This is critical because they need to send out hundreds of contracts per month, and their system is highly automated. With the direct integration to Legalesign, contracts are handled "hands off". With one click my customer can now generate, send, view status, and receive the signed contract back into their system without ever needing to use the Legalesign dashboard. Multiple that by thousands of times per year and they have a serious productivity gain!

Legal Director

"Simple tech solution"

What do you like best?

The system is intuitive to use and simple to implement for a switch from paper.

What do you dislike?

Some users have found problems accessing the system due to firewalls and the like. Legalesign are good at sorting but it would be useful if this could be avoided.

The benefits of Legalesign are:

1 - time saving

2 - guides signatories through the process - no more incorrectly signed paper documents arriving back

3 - paper saving

4 - embracing technology is the way forward and keeps us competitive

Managing Director

"A well priced service, with great integration and quick customer support."

What do you like best?

It's slick, and saving us a lot of money in paper contracts.

What do you dislike?

A way to generate "on screen" signatures collection for contracts that have been approved would be helpful (customers often turn up in store expecting to sign here), as would a lower priced cost of entry into the API, for lower volume users.

Paperless!

Operations Administrator (FYI - we are a recruitment agency - this isn't an option on the industry list)

"Easy to use, good feedback from candidates / clients "

What do you like best?

Easy to manage, paperless and emails to confirm people have signed them.

What do you dislike?

You can't amend any words or layouts on the contracts once they've been uploaded. This can also been deemed as a good thing though.

Can easily see who still hasn't signed contracts and who has.

Legalesign Pricing

9.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.9*
* E-Signature Category
Do you work for Legalesign?

Legalesign Categories on G2