LeaseHawk Reviews & Product Details

UP
What do you like best?

Leasehawk allows us to record our customer service representatives. We can play back the calls and listen to them for feedback, whether negative or positive. It helps out company understand what we are doing right or wrong and what we need to work on when talking with customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about LeaseHawk, it is a great tool to use. Although, it is a bit creepy to listen to yourself on the recording after a phone call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really cool leasing tool, very helpful in monitoring our companies success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LeaseHawk helps us monitor how many incoming calls we are getting and where those calls are coming from. It shows which calls were answered, which calls were missed, etc. It shows leads and more. It is really cool to be able to track that. It helps us strategize our companies marketing by monitoring the calls and where they are coming from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LeaseHawk Overview

What is LeaseHawk?

As a software pioneer for the multifamily industry, LeaseHawk brings cutting-edge technologies that use artificial intelligence and natural language processing to property management companies and owners. The LeaseHawk Performance Platform and virtual leasing assistant, ACE, are trusted by leading multifamily businesses to elevate the key aspects of their business—their people and their marketing. With LeaseHawk, you will be able to optimize your leasing process and close leases faster by empowering success at every level of your organization. ACE, Your Virtual Leasing Assistant It's no secret that even the best leasing offices miss calls from time to time. In fact, they miss nearly 49% of all calls. Support your leasing team with the industry's most robust virtual leasing assistant, ACE from LeaseHawk. ACE uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and natural language processing to understand the needs of prospects. It pleasantly answers calls and chats, creates guest cards, and sets appointments, 24/7. Key Features: - Conversational virtual leasing assistant that takes calls, texts, and chats, 24/7/365. - Assists prospects with 160+ leasing inquiries, including pricing and availability. - Collects guest cards and sets appointments. - Pushes guest card and appointment notifications to your CRM and/or email. - Integrates with your Property Management System (PMS). The LeaseHawk Performance Platform Property owners and management companies are bombarded with data. How is it possible to make sense of it all? LeaseHawk simplifies your data and displays your key leasing metrics in an easy-to-use dashboard. It opens the visibility needed for decision-makers to audit their marketing and employee performance to maximize lease conversion. Key Features: - Unlimited tracking phone numbers (includes DNI) to track and measure your ad sources. - Robust telephony features, such as IVR, call routing, whisper greeting, and more. - Easy-to-use CRM software that allows your leasing team to easily manage their relationship with each prospect and resident. - Inbound calls are evaluated and categorized as 1 of 18 caller types, such as Prospect or Resident. This allows you to prioritize follow-up activity and gain insight into the sources that provide you the most Prospects, not just calls. - Agents that answer eligible prospect calls are evaluated on their phone performance using a scorecard of best practices. Identifies training opportunities and a standardized approach to measuring the performance of your leasing team. - Data and insights are available to you in a robust and intuitive reporting system. - Integrates with your Property Management System (PMS).

LeaseHawk Details

LeaseHawk is a platform that helps to monitor and manage all communications of the leasing process to accelerate lease conversion.

The LeaseHawk suite is loaded with the tools, dynamic analytics, and easy accessibility that the multifamily industry needs to conduct business. Other competitors may offer single service offerings for a wide range of industries. LeaseHawk keeps the multifamily industry top of mind while developing our software suite. Identify your best and worst performing ad sources so you can refine your marketing spend. Get insight into your team's conversion rates and call performance. We help you save money, time and resources so you can elevate your customer engagement, response time, and ultimately your results.

LeaseHawk

LeaseHawk Screenshots

LeaseHawk Reviews

Showing 159 LeaseHawk reviews
Already have LeaseHawk?
What do you like best?

I enjoy having a QA catalog where I can reference my calls, log information, and set appointments. It's also great having an email catalog where I can read conversation threads between leads, my coworkers, and myself. The organization behind the application makes it easy to use and access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot take live notes on a call without receiving it through my computer, and my computer does not have phone capabilities. I use Yieldstar pricing and generate quotes and guest cards live. I cannot do a live sync with leasehawk, and I end up doing double work, making duplicate guest cards through OneSite and Leasehawk Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool to use for quality assurance, customer research, and support. A supervisor can use it to coach callers, and an employee can use it to remember names, voices, and build better habits. It's too slow to provide live card creation, but after the call ends the software works fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to reference old conversations that may have been taken by other employees. I can also listen to calls before meetings and tours. This solves the problem of being out of the loop during office conversation, a follow up is faster when you can hear the old conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can log in and listen to my calls. I have it set that to send my scores to me each week, but it has not been scoring my calls, so I now have to go in manually listen to my calls to make sure that they are being scored correctly. If they aren't then I just send over the call evaluation report to my coworker who is working with LH to get this fixed. Listening to my calls also helps me to improve my grade as well. They also came out with the new Agent AI Chatbot. Due to COVID-19, we have not been able to have prospects come into our office for any tours. So now they can chat with Agent AI virtually and set up a time to do a virtual tour with one of our office staff via Facetime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it is very buggy. It does not score my calls or score Agent AI's scores at all. I am constantly reaching out to my coworker who works with our rep to get this fixed. This has been going on since they started the new Agent AI and it's kind of frustrating because it also leave a blank note if anyone talks with the Chatbot and sends us a blank email. We cannot follow up with the prospect in this manner if we do not have any information with them. Also, due to COVID-19, we have set our chatbot so that leads cannot set up an in-office tour, but a virtual tour with us as our office is not open to the public. It resets itself and still allows them to set an in-office appointment. I also do not like how we cannot send pictures with LH. We send a lot of media for our rental rates and information and it would be nice to send the pictures and fun colored emails in the CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LeaseHawk is great, but you must have patience. And do not try to work with it in VMWare Horizion Client. It will not work. But other than that, it does the job and keeps all of your contacts in one place and organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like how I can keep all of my contacts in one central place instead of having to go into their resident file. I can just type in a name and there it is. One of the great benefits of LH is the recorded feature. Especially when I am working on a future resident's profile. Say I can't remember if they asked for a specific amenity like being close to the bus stop, I'll go back to their call and listen to it again or read the notes that I have typed in during our call. This has helped me several times. I have also benefited from being able to do download a call and email it. There were several times that I was working at different property and they use LH. The person who was working the phones at my office that day knew where I was and had my prospect call me at the office I was visiting. So, when I finished my call, I downloaded it and emailed it to myself so I was able to upload the information into the prospects guest card later when I got back to my office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Alix and Nate stood by to help while we launched several new sites to LeaseHawk. Implementation was seamless and aftercare has been tremendous! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything has been proactive so I have nothing negative to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fully bi lingual experience would enhance full prospect use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interacting in a touchless environment has become critical to our business efforts. This product allows us to communicate well and with the ability to customize answers to each asset, it allows for the prospect to experience real time, accurate information flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

LeaseHawk helps managment companies by using a single platfrom to measure agent telephone performance. We are able to drill into agent and property level performance while also gettting a bird's eye view of our company performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We use the platform as a single pilar for telephone analysis only. We dont use the marketing and tracking functions. The main reason why we don't use the marketing source tracking is becuase there is a cumersome integration in our CRM platform. Since we dont use the source tracking, our call attributions are askew. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure that the end caller experience is good. We had issues in the beginign where there were far too many 'greetings' and prompts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We ensure that all agents are speaking to clients in the same manner and ensuring company policies are adhered to. Lease Hawk allows us to zone in on agent related training issues while also helping us improve that training. Lease Hawk also aids in inbound call volume and missed calls. With that informaiton we are able to ensure staffing is adequate for the call volume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to text prospective residents and current residents. The ability to send emails to prospects and residents, and the ability to keep record of contacts made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When calling through Leasehawk, you are not able to hear the person receiving the call pick up. So, when they answer and say "hello" you do not hear it. They hear a pre-recorded "this call is being recorded" message and then it goes silent. You have to basically wait for them to say Hello again or wait a few second to greet them, making for a sometimes awkward initial greeting.

When logging a tour, if you had an appointment set up you cannot document the tour even though it asks you to "log a tour". You have a to say a tour DIDN'T happen, and then go back to the initial guest card and THEN log the tour.

A "snooze" option or a repeating interval for reminders would be a nice added feature. This way, if you are not on the app or away from the computer when a reminder hits, you're reminded again instead of it being a "once and done" reminder. Too many times are you either on the phone with another prospect or away from the computer when a reminder goes off, and you end up missing the reminder and potentially missing up on follow up, especially if you have a large influx of traffic. Maybe even a "Today's reminders" or Events tab at the top of leasehawk would be very helpful.

The ability to add attachments to emails would also be very helpful.

Removing the character limit off of texts would be nice too, being that most phone software has removed character limits as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient, but you'll get alot of use out of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the ability to constantly communicate with prospects and residents in a quick and timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like that we can count on all 15 calls being graded per month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They do not listen to the cause of our disputes for challenging a score. Sometimes we know people from other communities and can cite their Driver's License, social security number, apartment number, etc by heart and LeaseHawk grades them as if we never met them before when we already know their preference and they agree to our recommendations for a new home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't give up! Submit your challenge if you know mistakes were made on the scoring of your call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They go unsolved and they say that the score stands because it is a new prospect to our community.......... It is almost weird pretending like we don't know them so we can get a good score??????? It makes the calls robotic if we do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Support is quick, great employees to work with- You can pick up the phone and call them and they will answer rather than a call center. You are able to visit them in their office, they'll come to you, meet with you teams and webinar. The platform itself is user friendly and lots of training available for anyone on your team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are lots of data and reporting options. Sometimes overwhelming to pull specific data if you are using it for with a lot of users or locations like we are. You just have to be efficient with filtering down your results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the training, they are extremely helpful and hands on. They are accommodating and willing to work with you in order to make sure they are providing the best possible product for your business. Always looking for feedback and insight on how to improve their performance and product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to track and monitor our leads. Analyze our different Ad sources by using different tracking numbers and able to see what marketing sources work best and have an ROI. We can monitor employees and their performance by the call scoring feature, see their response to leads, the timing, etc. Appointment setting through ACE Ai is great for after hours or to help overflow of calls or if there isn't many employees. Having all these features available in one location, through one admin portal and that is integrated well with Yardi is a huge plus for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the TPA reports. They give great feedback to the teams regarding overall performance while working with our customers. The team at LeaseHawk would be another favorite as they truly provide a partnership with their customers. They schedule individual custom training and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure the platform is doing all it can to meet the business objectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say there is not much I dislike as the leadership is so responsive when customers see opportunities for improvements, they go to work making them. They truly value customer feedback. I have rolled out several pieces of the software and never felt like I was over sold and did not get exactly what was in the sales demo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee performance with TPA, customer service with AI in the ACE and Chatbot product, transparency in how we can do better to serve the customers needs and lastly where the training opportunities are needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

After starting to understand the reason for lease hawk it became much easier for me to use. The battle, in the beginning, is because I didn't know, the value it carries. Lease hawk is a great tool to place information of importance for future present or maybe's. I like the idea I can have my headset on and take a call and completely hear everything the caller is calling for. I'm able to story the information and write notes that's recording and manuscript all in one concept. It's a great way to lesson time or bending your ear just to hear on the regular phone. I love the special effect of the hawk scream when the call is missed. Such a great reminder. Maybe lease hawk will add a feature with the hawk speak- the phone is ringing- the phone is ringing- give you the smile before answering the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about lease hawk? It takes to long for the computer software to update for me to answer the phone. The connection of answering is to slow. The will ring about 20 times before you can answer it. I hate the part you have to notate everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't expect your team to just know what to do when learning new software. Allow them time and making sure they understanding the reason why? How? for this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to separate the difference between a resident, prospect, vendor, etc, But it benefits once you get the hang of it you can work miracles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CR
What do you like best?

Detailed information and website is easy to navigate. I love that I am able to go back and view information for years ago. Again very easy to use the website and navigate from different pages. Love that there are classes offered to better your knowledge on how to work the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Take a few days to get information would be nice to see it the next day. Some of the information is quite unless as we do not need to use most of the information that is provided on the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great website. Easy to use for any new user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how we can instantly log info in during calls. The fact that our company has access to all calls are important to the team as a CSR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Leasehawk does not have a missed call section. So even when the call is missed, it is logged and brings our numbers up when it was not even a full call! They should have separate section for missed calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leasehawk is a great way to track all prospects, clients, and leads. It is a great CRM database that can immediately allow you to log information and screen recorded calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well since Leasehawk is recorded, we are able to resolve a lot of issues that were due to miscommunication or being able to send over saved voice memo to higher management when experiencing a problematic resident Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that we can text people in real time! Many people like to text because it's quick and easy. It makes me feel more accessible to my customers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we cannot toggle between a text message and a calendar. Sometimes I need to make an appointment at the same time that I am trying to answer someone and it would be more efficient if I could see the calendar simultaneously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great program if you would like to provide the best customer service necessary. You are able to record phone calls, track employees customer service and constantly communicate with potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits of being readily available during the work day through all types of communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That there is an app that can be used on the desktop and phone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That name, phone number and email address does not populate when switching from a lead to a prospect. You have to write down that information so you can go to the prospect screen and type in that information

Nothing can be attached when sending an email to a prospect to customize the response

Conversations do not transcribe well

Once a prospect is assigned to an agent so any emails from the prospects are not seen until the assigned agent returns to work after a day or two off Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversations do not transcribe well

CR
What do you like best?

I like that leasehawk gives you the ability to play other's recorded calls so you can use their methods as a learning tool. I also like that it gives you the option to see a written scorecard, so you can see exactly what questions you may have forgotten to ask. I also like the ability to contest scored calls. When used correctly, LeaseHawk can make the application process go smoothly, because it makes the caller aware of the criteria that needs to be met beforehand. This way there are no misunderstandings about fees, preferences, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some of the prompts are very subjective i.e. if the consultant engaged in rapport with the caller, etc. Just because these questions are very subjective, some times I will find myself trying to engage in conversation, but the caller is not interested and just simply wants information. I also feel that some callers make completing the prompts impossible, but I have still been scored on the same scale as a call where I was able to ask all of the questions needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LeaseHawk can really help ensure that employees are trained the same way when taking calls, which leads to less confusion over time if clients should speak to different employees on different occasions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using leasehawk has allowed me to narrow down prospect's criteria to ensure that they are viewing/applying for apartments that have everything they feel is a must. It also helps to ensure that we are not wasting time trying to lease to unqualified prospects. Sometimes I feel that calls I received lower scores on were not on the same scale as others because the caller did not want to engage, would avoid certain questions, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Profit Center Manager - Operations Manager
What do you like best?

LeaseHawk is a great tool for keeping in contact with prospective and current residents. I love that it keeps all my info available for anyone on the team to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it does take a while to load info/screens, or freezes up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would definitely recommend! Useful tool for keeping in contact with prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A info for prospects in one place with the master note feature, so everyone can stay up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

You can look back and be able to see how you're doing on calls, and review how you can improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Rating system seems inconsistent sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would get leasehawk, I think it helps you improve on being able to get the information needed from prospective customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to listen to my calls and see where I can improve. You can also see how well you're doing compared tot he team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you will be alerted on your computer for incoming calls and this gives the staff a heads up on what the next caller may need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Leasing associates are sometimes frustrated with the amount of time they have to spend every morning on the follow ups, but were lucky to have the leads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are so many more leads to work with and creates more traffic and leases. I love the fact as a Property Manager the calls are recorded and in some

cases this is beneficial when residents tell their side of what happens but the phone call gives us the actual facts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like how you can go back and listen to calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lease hawk is not very user friendly. And doesnt update with the other systems I used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that the software syncs with whatever system you are using because if not it will be a huge pain to try and update lease hawk and your other system . Also its more like an app on your computer rather than a site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Honestly my problem never got solved. The calls never synced with yardi. And I had to go in everyday and update and yardi and lease hawk calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of access that it has with the pre templets to send out in emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are times where it can be super slow & time out. I would like for a whole profile to be accessible from the Appointment section instead of just the appointment & then looking up the name in the search bar. I feel this would make things faster for us in Leasing since it will also allow us to few past emails & phone calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to view past notes to verify follow up & previous conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate! I love that I'm able to use this app for multiple properties under one account, which makes my job so much easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only real "issue" I have with LeaseHawk would probably be the speed of it on mobile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get this! It makes work so much easier and organized. Has been so easy to use on a mobile device during COVID season- working from home Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LeaseHawk has made contacting prospects, residents, and more so much easier and easily recorded and tracked with recorded calls and texts/emails all in one place! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sharon Correale of LeaseHawk

Hi there, we are so pleased to hear that we are making your job easier—especially during these difficult times. Also, we will make our product team aware of the mobile speed you mentioned. We look forward to continuing to provide you with great service!

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to contact potential residents and being able to even do this on the go on my mobile phone. I will definitely use if I go to other companies! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it does still show pending prospects even though we have already clicked to complete the task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up immediately, I love the program and would recommend to anyone and everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Leasehawk ACE has made my job 100x easier if I don't answer the phone it gives me everything I need to do to make renting easier and faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Being able to review which sources give us the best and highest quality leads as well as review employee performance. I also like being able to review how many calls were not answered and when we receive the most leads during the week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The constant delays in reporting and loading. It is becoming an issue with the entire company and I am not aware of any improvements in motion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Which employees need additional training is a big one. The benefits are extensive including employee analysis as well as leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The text option!! It is great to be able to text prospects and residents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not really anything that I do not like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great way to keep up with all of your calls and be able to text all of your people!! =) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not missing any calls! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Leasing Consultant
What do you like best?

I like the fact that I am able to go inside and review mine and other individual calls as well so verify what I did wrong, and If I disagree resubmitting for a dispute. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that sometime it appears they are rushing to grade to too mission some of my points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing, it works great ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am currently not solving any problems no benefits realized other than the fact it helps individuals become better when speaking with prospects over the phone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

LeaseHawk is easy to navigate. We have leased apartments to good canidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lease hawk should have follow up prompts to follow up with the prospect like a day, week, month, etc. To set an appointment is confusing and not helpful. Can also be really slow and takes long to load info. wish it filtered the prospects better to get better qualified prospects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to navigate, not good for following up to prospects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We sometimes get leases out of it when communicating with prospects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for LeaseHawk?

LeaseHawk Categories on G2