LearnUpon LMS Reviews & Product Details

Managing Director
What do you like best?

I've been using LearnUpon to develop online experiential learning for more than 6 1/2 years. There are a number of things that I love about this learning management system, such as the responsiveness and quality of support they provide, how progressive they are, how intuitive and easy the system is to learn and use, the ever-expanding new features and the power of the LearnUpon platform, how invested LearnUpon has always been in my own success, and last but not least, the people at LearnUpon and how much they care. I'm a huge fan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about LearnUpon and I cannot think of there ever having been a downside to using this learning management system. There may have been some downsides in the early days, when LearnUpon was in its infancy, with it not having some of the features I might have liked in a learning and development platform, but today, it offers me all of the features I need, and a whole lot more. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend LearnUpon for all of your corporate learning and development needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use LearnUpon to develop and create on-line, experiential/action learning for my clients. I have been relying on this comprehensive learning management system for almost 7 years now, and it has never let me down. LearnUpon has allowed me to be responsive to the broad range of learning and development priorities, needs and challenges of my clients. The benefits over the years have been extensive and include the ability to have separate branded learning portals, along with access to all of the powerful features of this comprehensive learning management system, without the prohibitive cost of a traditional LMS. LearnUpon has been the key to my success as a curriculum designer and learning and development specialist. I would to have the business that I have, without it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LearnUpon LMS Overview

What is LearnUpon LMS?

LearnUpon unifies, coordinates, and streamlines training delivery across your entire network, making it your business’s number one competitive advantage. Combining user-focused technology and industry-leading expertise, use LearnUpon to deliver impactful training that fuels your business’s employee, partner, and customer success. With a global team and a solution that processes hundreds of thousands of enrollments every day, over 1,000 businesses all around the world trust LearnUpon to deliver their enterprise-level training initiatives.

LearnUpon LMS Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

LearnUpon's LMS helps businesses unlock the power of learning.

Industry-leading expertise: From set-up to implementation, and beyond, our expert Customer Success team is your hands-on partner, helping you maximize your training’s impact.

Global 24/7 support: Friendly, knowledgeable, and available 24/7 to assist you, our Technical Support Reps are renowned for being the best in the business.

A customer-driven product: Our product is shaped by you - our customers. LearnUpon’s customer-first culture means our team is focused on building the features you need to succeed.

A people-focused platform: Thoughtfully designed with admins and learners in mind, our platform's aim is to do one thing - make learning a simple, engaging experience for your people.

LearnUpon
2012
Dublin, Ireland
@LearnUpon

LearnUpon LMS Videos

LearnUpon LMS Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the LearnUpon LMS community
Have you used LearnUpon LMS before?

LearnUpon LMS Reviews

Showing 69 LearnUpon LMS reviews
Already have LearnUpon LMS?
Training Manager
What do you like best?

Ease of deployment and administration.

I was able to transition our company's significant Training infrastructure from a legacy LMS platform to LearnUpon in a smooth and remarkably timely manner.

Fluent, well organised and accessible user interface for both administrators and users.

LearnUpon is a company whose culture can only be described as first class; accessible, flexible and committed. You expect the high touch point and attention during the sales cycle, when that extends to other departments (particularly onboarding & technical support) it affirms you've made the right selection for LMS provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like all software products there's always those few extra 'finesse' features, for your specific use case, you wish it did.

Enhancements, which it has been ease to provide feedback on and receptively received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally reviewed 9 different LMS platforms, prior to selecting LearnUpon.

The fluency and ease-of-use of the platform combined with the attitude of the company made this the right choice for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

High administrative workload & maintenance of legacy LMS.

Professional presentation of training to customers.

Organisation and accessibility of training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

It looks clean and professional, it is very easy to use, it is easy for the end user to use, creating courses is simple. We also provide client portals and these are too easy to set up and many love the SSO capability. Their customer support is second to none - they are patient and cooperative for both the difficult tasks and the simple ones when you have left your brain at home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is perfect, but the dislikes are so trivial that I won't mention them (we all have preferences after all). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We provide elearning courses to our clients so we need a showroom to show them off and for them to review at their own pace. After a lengthy process we selected Learnupon and it one we have never regretted, The interface is easy to use, a breeze to set up clients, the ability to set up courses with other materials means we can now showcase our videos as well as our courses. We believe our courses are excellent and we feel they are delivered for review in the best possible light. We also have some clients who we provide LMS services to through the portal system and this is a great benefit as we don't have to find another provider. It is also flexible for them to use as they like, whether using the SSO function, individual sign up etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instructional Design Specialist
What do you like best?

LearnUpon's interface is inviting, intuitive, and engaging for admins and especially for users. For a workforce that is new to a LMS or other learning environment, LearnUpon is a great introduction to how fun learning online can be! Similarly, this product is a great introduction to administration and management of an LMS, including for training and learning professionals without a strong IT background. Their customer success force is attentive and a joy to work with and learn from! They are committed to helping every customer use the LMS in the ways that work best for their organization's learning needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

LearnUpon is still improving and developing several key features, including data reporting and the functions provided to the available user permissions. While the waiting is hard, they are very collaborative and receptive to customer needs and visions; it is great to see a product that features the user voice so prominently in their continued development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LMS administration is a journey, not a destination. Be prepared to think critically about your current systems and processes, and to work collaboratively and creatively to make the most of the system's capabilities; continuous improvement is key. An LMS cannot replace human insight, innovation, or management of a learning program, but it will make all of these things easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LearnUpon has empowered our company to reach learners across the entirety of our statewide workforce to make learning and training requirements accessible and efficient. The LMS has inspired us to revolutionize the way we deliver training and learning programs, empowering our content owners and trainers to try new things, explore blended learning options, and develop their training products across the life-cycle of learning. LearnUpon has been instrumental to our efforts in equity and inclusion by providing an inviting and engaging platform for asynchronous and optional learning experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hr Specialist
What do you like best?

I've been working with LearnUpon as a vendor since 2013. First as a startup, then as VP of HR for a large Manhattan-based company (1500+ employees), and then again as a consultant. Their product is always evolving, to encompass new developments in LMS, but equally import, their customer service and loyalty to customers is tremendous. As a small business, when I have worked with them, they are very sensitive to pricing and will adapt to the business's needs. When I was VP/HR, LearnUpon was incredibly patient with revolving set of trainers and admins. LearnUpon put in endless hours assisting in ensuring that delivery was impeccable and user-friendly, in the face of not very tech-savvy users and admins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were no downsides. Even though they are in Ireland and I am in the US, they were always available at the drop of a hat, with good cheer and good advice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

While I've stepped away for a year or so from my own business, I'm relaunching summer 2021 and anticipate LearnUpon will be the platform from which I launch an app-based enterprise to help employees communicate to build bridges and connect. I'll be working with them to find the best paths to deliver customized content and access for a range of companies and industries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Working in an international organization, we needed a portal that would allow us to provide learning for our employees, but also for our resellers and customers around the world. the portal is really user-friendly and includes many features of interest to users. This is definitely a game changer for the organisation to deliver high quality training and an highest customer’s e-learning experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As an administrator, I had to navigate with some configuration problems in order to meet our business needs. Managing access and restrictions for our many training courses around the world has created some problems for our users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learnupon has enabled us to solve many problems, mainly that of the standardisation of our training courses content, as well as the tracking of these courses for members of our organisation, but also for all end-users of our products. In addition, the portal enabled us to hold some training events that could not be provided on-site following the covid-19 pandemic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My company began using LearnUpon about a year and a half ago and it's been a really great experience. The user interface is great and they've been responsive to questions and any issues we have had, although those have been minimal. Feature requests are acted upon. The ability to pull reports has been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reports aren't as customizable as we'd sometimes like, however this is something we're told is being worked on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We didn't have a system to capture our training registrations and demographics previously or the ability to then pull data about our training. When all of our training went virtual, we were grateful to already have an LMS up and running and were able to smoothly transition to online training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been using LearnUpon for over 5 years and have been pleased with the performance, features and most of all customer service. I have a dedicated contact who has been with the company for years and who always responds to any questions or feedback immediately. Also, their built-in ecommerce platform was one of my initial key buying reasons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. It has met all of my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I began offering in-demand training as an affordable alternative to classroom or virtual training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Stable, zero learning curve, flexible, trendy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Non-integration with webex tools and more supported formats for media upload needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The LearnUpon interface is extremely user-friendly and allows you to upload SCORM files, Word docs, Powerpoint presentations, PDF Docs, Videos, Pictures etc very easily. The best part is we can customize everything at our convenience for absolutely no cost. If we want to change a banner, add a new welcome message, change course descriptions, create a sign-in screen or change store details; we can do so immediately without putting in a new ticket to the Support Team and waiting for them to get back to you.

The technical support is outstanding, and has been incredibly responsive to feature requests and resolving issues. This software has allowed me to easily create and deliver high quality training courses.

Our support team (David Bryant, Sebastain Pain, Heath Parkes, Phillip, Jim, Thomas and all the others are always happy to help and guide ua every step of the way.

I would certainly not hesitate to recommend LearnUpon to anyone looking for a LMS and think THEY'RE THE BEST. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

LearnUpon was the ideal choice for a mid-size LMS as a non-profit science center. LearnUpon's service and responsiveness is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Features like self-reporting of professional development activities and a more broad range of integrations are currently unavailable but on their roadmap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had no way of tracking employee training consistently. We had no way to build or launch web-based learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager
What do you like best?

The ease of enrollments once you have grouping established and assigned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are lots of clicks and saves required in the admin interface. It makes for a lot of mouse movements too if you manage a lot of courses or content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We administer a monthly quiz game for 700+ remote store employees. We can weight questions, batch enroll employees, and set auto reminder emails. We have one admin.

Learners can get their scores immediately and track their progress on the leaderboard.

Managers can run reports for the employees they manage and even export data to excel for more in depth analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Branded customer portals and course licensing, ease of use, value for money, support, e-commerce, batch actions, reporting, learner experience, admin/manager roles, groups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no pain points or frustrations. Additional features that would be helpful however are custom labels, a more customisable UI (in the store and LMS), access to portal / licence usage data on a macro (cross portal) level, more info for learners about their Learning Paths, batch coupon code creation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We sell our eLearning B2B and most commonly with a licence so the customer can host it on their own LMS. LearnUpon provides the complete solution for the other two routes to market; individual enrolments and smaller customers that don't have their own LMS but want to manage and administer the roll out themselves (via a branded portal on our LearnUpon account). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO & Lead Instructional Designer
What do you like best?

That LearnUpon comes with more than one portal, the webinar integration and eCommerce, course-specific discussion forum, the UK data storage, and most of all, the clean, simple interface that is a pleasure to use for learners, instructors and administrators alike, while providing the robust functionality that us Instructional Designers and Systems Admin people need in the back end. Their client support at every level (from sales to customer success) is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

White labelling and custom fonts are only available at the most expensive (Enterprise) level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LearnUpon should definitely be in your shortlisted LMS vendors, but it should be your first stop if you're outside of the USA and looking for non USA data storage options. It's also the best option for organizations or groups looking to share sub-portals or segment the LMS experience entirely for different learner audiences. Their support and customer service is beyond compare. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With LearnUpon I'm able to support my clients with their first LMS via my LearnUpon sub-portals. This has allowed me and the small to medium cause-driven organizations I work with (who have limited internal capacity to administer systems or design learning internally) to deliver their online and blended learning with as little down time as possible.

LearnUpon's sub-portals have allowed me to diversify my offerings to clients and provide me and my own team with an LMS to host and sell our own courses and learning products. The benefits for us are a way to deliver our own eLearning to non-profit organizations, bundle our products, and also support our client organizations with hosting, publishing, administering and monitoring their courses too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

- Very easy to use : easy to create course, enroll students, email notification settings, easy to navigate for students as well.

- Customizable: able to design the look and feel, design how to display the course base on our needs.

- Be able to group learners is really helpful for us to track learning results as a group.

- Other features such as survey, exam, and certification are awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- It would be great to have more flexibility to manage a group, for example: set different deadlines of course completion for different groups; batch disable login for a group Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LearnUpon helps us to provide training and certification program at a global scope. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief of Instructional Design
What do you like best?

The LearnUpon interface is very user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting functionality is not as robust as I would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Providing quality training materials to a diverse and geographically distant group has been accomplished through the use of the LearnUpon platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

There are many things to like about LearnUpon - UI, Customer Service, ease of use, reporting, etc. Access anywhere, anytime, any device results in increased usage and engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to discover anything that I dislike about LearnUpon. From first contact to implementation, LearnUpon exceeded my expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in the market for a new (or different) LMS, I would recommend having a demo from LearnUpon. They will be the first to tell you if their company will be (or won't be) a good fit for your company's needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LMS usage is up, as is Teammate engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead of Partner Agency Resources
What do you like best?

Team support is fantastic, always so helpful when needing assistance and listen to the needs, and tries to help with how to make it happen. Always there when you need them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much not to like, great knowledge and support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect use for training internal staff as well as outside partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They helped with our first virtual conference which was hosted on the platform and integrated with Zoom was so easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

Their customer support and account management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems some funcitionalities are built towards b2c without considering b2b businesses, but overall there are usually workarounds Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We increased our customer engagement to our e-learning platform which lead to a decrease in the amount of support ticket received from customers who've completed their e-learning Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use and works great for quizes tests and all general training projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Needs more options when a corse/section is completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning is a breeze. Tests and quizes can be made fun and intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder/CEO & Principal Consultant
What do you like best?

The platform is a visual design joy, the ability to create an end user experience that allows a wide range of media formats to convey the message is a positive aspect of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing model based on the number of sub-portals is a challenge (provided you need/require a lot of sub-portals of course). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Define your end user plans carefully in terms of creating sub portals, this is ROI question that is worth researching before use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Delivering learning programs for clinical users introducing them to a new treatment of care model. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UK Health Manager
What do you like best?

LearnUpon has engineered intuitiveness into it's product. Whether this is your first experience with an LMS or you're a seasoned VLE pro this platform combines simplicity with functionality that is often ignored by other providers in favour of an "all singing, all dancing" approach to platforms which leave the learner lost in a maze of widgets, menus and frustration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

LearnUpon isn't for everyone, it won't meet everyone's needs and that is a positive. Yes there are things it doesn't do, it seems to take the approach that it will only do something if it can do it well and that functionality actually brings value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This platform is great with organisations that have diverging needs eg an internal workforce that requires A and an external volunteer base that requires B. The ability to quickly create portals for different demographics quickly allows it to be responsive to an organisations evolving requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Helpfulness of the account advisor: quick to apprehend issue at hand, thorough in responding, always follows through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I can't see what the exam questions look like and how they behave when I create them without switching screens and diving deeper elsewhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Explore how the customer service team will support you once you subscribe. LearnUpon carries this out with excellence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Initiate and orient new employees to our company culture--how we do things around here. Better training products for specific procedures required in our Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Environmental Health and Safety Management System (EHSMS). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation, straight-forward content and module structure, great way to connect with a growing workforce that is split between two locations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints so far - Learn Upon is an excellent system! We reviewed dozens of LMS's before deciding on Learn Upon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The LMS allows us to roll out training faster and more time-efficiently. Associates appreciate that they can attend the training sessions from their desks and on their own time. Built-in tracking allows us to monitor training success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.