Leadpages Reviews & Product Details

Design

"Easy and quick start and great features"

What do you like best?

The new drag and drop email builder feature saves so much time. Great features like one-click signup help with better conversions. Easy to use because of onboarding support. I believe they are innovative and very supportive.

What do you dislike?

More variety of templates and examples of usages for each feature. A better way to organize your landing pages. The only for of organizing the pages are labels.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leadpages is cheaper than clickfunnel but has most of the features that it offers. Easy to set up with tested templates.

Creating landing pages quickly. Being able to sell a digital product from your lead page.

What is Leadpages?

At Leadpages, we create elegant landing page software, website builder, and lead generation tools that help businesses grow by collecting more leads and driving more sales. Our conversion platform offers multiple ways to engage potential customers, and our full suite of tools enables sign-ups via drag-and-drop website builder, unlimited landing pages, pop-up forms, email trigger links, and SMS opt-in texts. We believe compelling online marketing doesn’t need to be time-consuming. In fact, anyone can use Leadpages to create and deploy landing pages in minutes without touching a line of code. We support and celebrate DIY marketers and large enterprises alike (including agencies)—anyone who values the ability to launch new marketing ideas within the same hour of brainstorming it.

Leadpages Screenshots

CEO and Founder
Most Recent Leadpages Video Review
Founder & CEO

"Leadpages Review"

What do you like best?

It is absolutely clean, beautiful and easy to use (if you are not working with WordPress). I like the drag and drop feature and how fast you can update your pages. I use it with WordPress but it took some time to get used to with that.

They've recently added a top bar feature so make announcements on any page and you can integrate the pages with 3rd party apps like MailChimp! Lead generation is simple and you can redirect users after signing up to any page you like.

The way you use their software is only limited by your creativity and imagination. I use it not only as a landing page but I host my entire site on it as well!

What do you dislike?

The software is not perfect. I use a separate messenger service called 'Intercom' that breaks whenever I click on a button generated by Leadpages - those two services are not compatible. I reached out to customer support but they had no solution for it. Also, the options you have to build your page is limited - for example, you can't include slides and the html widget is not perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am satisfied and would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple way to get a landing page, full website or a way to collect quality leads. As the name suggests, it is a great resource to build site pages, promote it in Facebook and other social media and collect quality leads while tracking analytics for each page.

It's easy for us to create beautiful web pages in moments and attracting more clients and visitors to our site using the targeting Facebook Ad feature.

Director of Marketing

"Solid, Basic Tool "

What do you like best?

It's a relatively easy tool to use. If you've used any sort of landing page tool before, you'll be able to navigate this one pretty quickly. There are quite a few templates to choose from, which is really nice. They have number of widgets which is also helpful.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop feature is frustrating. I feel like it takes way longer than it should to drop the item where I want it to go. I also wish you could resize an image within the platform. That seems like a basic function that should be available. The reporting is very basic. No bells and whistles.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are better options out there.

Overall, this is a great basic landing page builder. We use it for our resource center landing pages, along with our landing pages for Adwords campaigns.

Inspirational Keynote Speaker
Professional Training & Coaching
(Myself Only)

"Easy, Elegant, EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I've used Leadpages since the earlier days and I have to say, I have NEVER had a bad experience. They are constantly updating and adding features, and best of all, the customer service is outstanding. I am on a pro-level subscription and have access to chat support. Every time I have reached out my expectations are exceeded. In fact, Leadpages support will often go out of their way to find answers for you based on how Leadpages interacts with other services - and in one instance, the support agent even helped with an integration in ActiveCampaign that they could have easily told me to just get in touch with them instead.

I love knowing that support is only a click away and that I never feel like I'm taking too much time or asking too many questions.

The tool itself is intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything in particular I dislike. I am thrilled and have always loved using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely get the upgraded version if you like having the additional support. I imagine I've saved multiple days of time by using it!

ClickFunnels is a competitor and offers even more flexibility (I have used it also) but if you want a simpler solution with outstanding support - Leadpages comes out on top every single time.

Leadpages allows me to create quick web pages to capture leads, deliver content, share information -- it's so versatile and only your imagination limits the possibility.

"Powerful or simple, whatever you need"

What do you like best?

I love that Leadpages has pre-built templates, making it really easy for me to make a high performing landing page quickly. AND I love that it allows me to customize it entirely as well, if I wish to. Whether I want to have full control or I'm comfortable leaving it in the hands of pros, Leadpages has it covered. Also adore how it easily integrates with every CRM that I've ever used.

What do you dislike?

Their old templates (pre-filled forms) were a little tough on the user if you wanted to have full control over the look and feel of your page (though it was great if you trusted their pre-designs).

Landing pages, opt-in opportunities (including boxes) all over my websites. I also use Leadpages to host private pages with videos and other links that are too heavy to natively host on my site.

Manager, Owner, Founder

"Leadpages - Solid and Sharp Looking Pages"

What do you like best?

I like the way lead forms and opt-in pages built on Leadpages look. They've got very sleek pre-designed templates. And also the editor allows you to customize the pages to look and do what you need them to. It's easy to make highly functional pages that match your brand. They offer a lot of integrations with all the other major tools you need to run an online business, including Infusionsoft and all the major autoresponders. And recently they added the ability to really easily make Facebook ads for each page.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is no way to create funnels with Leadpages. Every page is standalone, so it sometimes becomes difficult or confusing to make sure all the redirects are working the way they should be. Also, when adding the Facebook pixel to Leadpages, you need to do it to EVERY page EVERY time you want to track a conversion. This adds a lot of time to the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leadpages is a great place to start. It has great templates and the editor is easy to use if you want to customize the templates to match your brand.

Leadpages makes it simple and fast to build opt-in pages and lead forms that look really good, and make it easy to capture lead information. They also make it easy to integrate with your CRM or autoresponder so you can continue to follow up with your leads once they have been introduced to your ecosystem.

Marketing Strategist
Graphic Design

"Great Drag and Drop Builder"

What do you like best?

Leadpages makes it easy to build professional looking landing pages without having to hire someone else or have coding skills. I particularly love the hundreds of templates they provide for you to help give you ideas and get you going faster.

What do you dislike?

If you use the standard subscription, you will only be able to communicate with them through email, which can take days. They make you upgrade to more expensive accounts before you have access to their support chat or their phone line. Also, the reporting capabilities for the landing pages are limited. You can get the information you need, but you might have to do some basic math to get it.

We are able to quickly get quality landing pages up and running that generate leads. Their Leadbox function has also been useful for getting different types of web forms up on our websites.

Chief Operations Officer
Management Consulting

"Limited functionality, could be valuable to a very inexperienced marketer."

What do you like best?

- Their landing page templates are well-designed and sorted by conversion %

- Intuitive drag & drop editor

- Responsive support

What do you dislike?

- All the form submissions are attached to the page. If you delete a landing page, all the data is lost. The support team will help restore the pages, but this seems like an easy fix -- just aggregate all the form submissions.

- Lack of integrations. Leadpages doesn't play nice with other softwares. In my opinion, the product isn't good enough to exist outside of Zapier.

- While the templates are well designed, this software doesn't give you enough freedom to edit them. The simplicity almost made it harder, because we'd have to find workarounds to get what we want.

-All contracts paid annually -- We outgrew Leadpages quickly. Now we have many months left on a subscription we aren't using. It's not a ton of money, but definitely impacted my perception of the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are brand new to landing pages, start on this software. If you plan to build a full marketing funnel, explore other options like Clickfunnels, as you'll quickly outgrow this feature set.

Leadpages is the first landing page software we ever used. We have a bare bones marketing department, and we needed a software that was simple enough for a non-marketer to learn and execute. That said, we quickly outgrew it.

Marketing Operations Manager
Consumer Services

"Useful, but Frustrating"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of being able to create a landing page on the fly. Not being a web developer, Leadpages makes it (somewhat) simple for me to build a page and get it hosted on our site.

What do you dislike?

Where do I start? The drag and drop functionality requires pinpoint precision on your part. There's a steep learning curve when it comes to knowing the ins and outs of rows, columns, etc.

I build pages on a Mac, show them to Windows users and 99% of the time, there are these boxes that appear in random places within the content.

Furthermore, the font selection is fairly limited. If you've got brand guidelines with specific fonts and those fonts aren't available in Leadpages, then tough luck.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is solely my opinion, but Leadpages is hardly as intuitive and easy-to-use as advertised. If you're not familiar with HTML or basic web development, it'll take you a while to get a deep understanding of Leadpages and all the capabilities it offers. They do offer a variety of pre-designed templates which might make things a little easier for you if you're not looking to get too specific.

With all that being said, it still is much more convenient to be able to build a Leadpage yourself instead of putting in a ticket with the development team and waiting for them to design a landing page. If you work in a fast-paced marketing department, the idea of this is nice. I just wish the execution was better.

"Leadpages Makes Landing Pages Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop feature allows for quick building and includes some functionality for personalizing the pages. I also like the market where you can purchase templates or even have one built.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes moving pieces can cause a bit of re configuring to get the layout the way you want it. I also have had issues with loading the HTML to my site and having it function properly, but in the end, it always gets worked out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the trial offer to its fullest!

Easy to build landing pages that can be hosted on your site or directly through Leadpages. Using Leadpages and uploading it to our site has allowed us to capture the traffic that comes with hosting a landing page. I quickly "dump" the html on our site and save.

Music

"Best landing page software on the planet"

What do you like best?

I've been using Leadpages for years and there isn't an easier landing page builder, or anything with as beautiful designs. I especially like their new drag and drop interface which gives you complete control over your pages. I love their integrations, they work with most tools you would want. And I feel especially confident about their future as they kind of pioneered the whole landing page area. I feel like they do this so well by being focused on conversions and marketing goals but not falling into the 'spammy' trap and making sure users end up with great looking pages, designed with the future in mind.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see some improvements to their builder, as sometimes with an extra long sales page, the builder slows down and is hard to build a page quickly. But that could also be to do with my computer. I would also love to see a new interface where you could more visually create funnels, or journeys and get a better feel for where people will be going.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not the cheapest, not the most expensive, but in my mind the best choice available and worth every cent.

Making a professional website on a budget and driving leads!

Director of Marketing

"Much Improved"

What do you like best?

The newish drag and drop page builder is leaps and bounds better than previous version. They've also improved the drag and drop significantly since it's release. They seemed to finally put more focus on the product itself vs. their content marketing push. It seemed for several years they were more interested in selling and marketing than actually making the product better.

What do you dislike?

Their integrations with other systems is still a little clunky but serviceable. Their analytics are unusable, totally inaccurate but I use other systems to track opens/clicks, etc. so it's not a deal brekaer

I run a lot of PPC campaigns and lead magnet campaigns. Leadpages allows me now to make really nice landing pages to capture the information I need to move them into my marketing automation sequence.

Head Instructor
E-Learning

"Used to be king, but it's now a crowded landscape and they've lost their lead"

What do you like best?

They still have the fastest servers in the world. So the one thing you'll never have to worry about is visitors bouncing due to load time.

What do you dislike?

Their target customer has moved away from the individual entrepreneur and more toward enterprises.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're an individual, I'd go with something that has a better page editor. Leadpages' editor is cumbersome to say the least. However, if you are an agency with more advanced needs, then Leadpages will probably be a good fit. A lot of features are reserved for the higher pricing tiers in comparison with their competitors.

It's always been most of all a way to grow my email list and host simple pages.

Director Digital Marketing

"Solid Product - Great for Small to Medium Businesses "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and UX design is great. Lots of templates to choose from. I don't really need a designer to make a page - that's the best benefit of this product

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the integrations and technology behind it can have issues. There have been plenty of tickets I've sent in that help them discover bugs but I wish they would have found them before it's a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely look into these guys considering their price and how easy the product is to use. It's a great starting point for building landing pages that can last years.

Lead and demand generation

Owner
Publishing

"Leadpages - SAAS As It Should Be!"

What do you like best?

Lead pages has a clear objective - to help you create attractive landing pages and sales pages that optimize the conversion process.

I've used a number of page builders to put up web pages in the past, and some of them produce very attractive results, even if they're a little challenging to use at times. But how well are they actually working to convert visitors into verified leads, or tire-kickers into customers? The answer to those questions is often a mystery.

Not so with Leadpages. This is Software-As-A-Service done right. I get a huge variety of page templates to choose from (with new ones added all the time) and they're consistently well-designed and easy to modify for the specific pages that I'm trying to create. But their value goes well beyond mere attractiveness. Thanks to Leadpages, I can select page templates that are ranked on the basis of their past performance - if I start with a design that has ranked high in conversion during its previous appearances, I can be much more confident that I'll get good results when i use it for a page of my own. And thanks to the Leadpages ability to do split-testing with the pages I create, I can tweak and fine-tune what I'm putting online, based on real metrics.

While the Leadpages software is great, the real test of a SAAS company is the service that's provided. That's where Leadpages is truly over the top! I've been with this vendor for a little over two years, and throughout that time I've gotten friendly, speedy and constantly knowledgeable service every time I've requested it. And along the way, I've not only been delighted that Leadpages staffers actually know my name and my business - I now consider many of them trusted friends that I can rely on for encouragement as a try to move my business forward.

Needless to say, that kind of experience is extremely rare. It definitely puts me in the category of being a raving fan!

What do you dislike?

This is a company with a strong commitment to staying on the cutting edge. That inevitably means that some of the new features and services they roll out have a few minor bugs and glitches, which are typically inconveniences instead of disastrous flaws. But the folks at Leadpages are always quick to admit to the problems when they occur, and there's typically a resolution implemented in a reasonable amount of time. The only thing I really dislike is discovering some of these snags - that usually happens when I'm in a hurry to get something done, and that part of the experience doesn't leave me in a very good mood....

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to give Leadpages a serious look if you are responsible for meeting revenue goals by putting up web pages that really convert.

Getting web pages online rapidly that really work to give me measurable conversion results. The ease of implementation has saved me countless hours, and the reliable integration with other marketing and production tools has amplified my overall effectiveness considerably!

Web Marketing and Customer Advocate
Sports

"Functional and easy to learn"

What do you like best?

Ease of use: I am able to create pages in a minimum amount of time, without going through our development team. For quick new feature updates and pages with minimal content/strong calls to action, it's perfect. I usually only use the drag & drop options for more flexibility, and a lot of what I build is able to be copied and used again for future pages.

We build a lot with integrated forms from Sharpspring.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tool is slow to react/finicky when I move around widgets.

It's a limited tool, but generally, there isn't much that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use a trial to better evaluate if it works for you; we paid in a year-block, so at this point we are committed to making sure that it fits our needs.

We needed an option for faster content creation without tying up developers for all of them. Additionally, we needed better ways provide strong calls to action and drive more *somewhat* qualified leads to our sales team.

Full Stack Marketer

"Leadpages is a platform I use for my own online business and other clients..."

What do you like best?

I loved the training and support that Leadpages provides. As an Advanced Plan member, I get access to coaching calls, webinars, support tickets and live chats. These support channels are important to me because downtimes in landing pages can lead to lost revenue. I've had little to no downtime since I've used Leadpages. I also loved the ongoing progress of leadpages. They've started Center and recently acquired drip, which is an email marketing platform. I'm using both to automate and send segmented messages to customers.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop builder took a long time to be implemented. That limited the type of landing pages I was able to create because customizations was not possible before.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to create landing pages quickly that are highly converting, I recommend that you check out the Leadpages templates and check out the templates available from their marketplace as well. If you want full customizations you can do that with the Drag and Drop Builder. If you need some expert to handle Leadpages, look for Leadpages conversion certified individuals.

Generate more leads. Creating highly converting landing pages are critical in generating more leads for my online business.

VP of Marketing
Internet

"No support for HTTPs means major issues"

What do you like best?

Leadpages has a quick ramp time with their software. It's very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Leadpages has a major issue that has led us to leaving their platform. Starting in October 2017, Google will mark webpages without HTTPs connection that contain a form as "Not Secure." Unfortunately, Leadpages does not support HTTPs when you deploy the landing pages to your own domain. We are leaving Leadpages because of this issue and the expected impact it will have on conversion rates and organic search rankings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find another provider that supports HTTPs

Quickly and easily deploying landing pages to capture leads.

Response from Bob The Teacher Sparkins of Leadpages

Since September 2017, all Leadpages landing pages and the new websites are served with https:// protocol. Thank you for your feedback back then!

Professional Training & Coaching
(Myself Only)

"Seriously good for novices"

What do you like best?

It is pretty easy to use. Most of the features are intuitive and there is a lot that you can control if you want to, but creating a functional landing page is straightforward.

It is also great that most of the templates are designed by digital marketeers rather than software developers and in some cases you can see videos which describe the features of each template, which are great for learning.

I also love the ease with which you can put a landing page on a wordpress website.

What do you dislike?

There are certain things that need to be done in the right order, which are not always intuitive. For example, you cannot save a template that you have customised until you have done the integration with your CRM or ESP. It is good to have an error trap, before publishing, but it can be a bit annoying if you have spent ages getting a page just right and then cannot save it until you do something else.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a look at the blog before you make a decision. There is so much educational material that it becomes obvious why some other cheaper products are not up to the standard

For me the biggest benefit has been to learn some of the subtle intricacies of digital marketing. In my business, often the customer does not know that they want my product without educating. There are a variety of Leadpages that can be used to take the customer on that educational journey so that you do not have to sell so much as help the customer to buy.

Realtor
Real Estate

"Does what it says it will do"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of LeadPages. Before LeadPages I would build these types of sales pages from scratch and it was really exhausting and time-consuming. This product has helped me save time and I can get the same message out in a matter of minutes instead of days.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you don't get it all in your subscription. The subscription is already one price and then from most of the templates, you need to pay another price for them on top of your membership. Also, some of the new updates/templates makes it a bit less user-friendly. I understand how to use it but it was quite the learning curve because a lot was moved around. Sometimes it seems as if when I save a page, it doesn't actually save and I have to redo them. That can be a bit frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally believe this is one of the top software's for what it does. It integrates well with all of the other softwares, like Aweber and such. It's pretty easy. You will save a bit if you purchase a bigger subscription than just paying month to month.

I am solving lead capture. Plain and simple. Lead pages integrates well with my WordPress site and I can have all of them in one place.

UB

"Hope you don't have any problems..."

What do you like best?

I like the relatively easy page generation but it's not as easy as they say, it takes hours and hours to make a page that looks right.

What do you dislike?

Support is non-existent unless you pay. I have been trying for several months to submit a support ticket but the window will not scroll down enough for me to hit send. I tried 3 different browsers. I don't believe their reviews, I've had the service for a year and it's very glitchy & if you can't access support for months how can you work with this. I'm not illiterate but I'm no programmer. I am so upset that no one will help me. I called their main office dozens of times & no one ever called me back.

My problem is my leadbox that collects a customers info is saving the information for previous clients so that future clients can see it. This is a terrible violation of privacy. I have spent weeks on my leadpages & I don't want to throw that away by cancelling my service but I can't get any help to fix this glitch. 8 months later with 15+ tries I still haven't been contacted. Worst customer support ever on anything, I get better service at the DMV at least they answer the phone or if you wait 5 hours someone helps you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe if you purchase support you wouldn't have the problems

I can't use the service so it's not solving anything, just making me angry.

Response from Brandon Lytle of Leadpages

We sincerely apologize for any issues you've run into with using Leadpages. We would love to help out in anyways possible. Would you be able to write us a quick email to support@leadpages.net?

I've given our support team a heads up concerning the issues you've had so they are expecting to hear from you.

We'd be happy to schedule a call and answer all of your questions.

Again, we apologize and hopefully we can resolve this for you.

Leadpages

"Leadpages has been an important part of our online marketing"

What do you like best?

With Leadpages, it's super easy to set up a landing page, collect an email address, and deliver a lead magnet.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop page builder is very good, but feels a bit rigid at times. Would like to have something along the lines of a funnel mapping capability.

We use leadpages to collect leads from ad traffic we generate by social media. We have been able to quicly deploy new pages and campaigns.

Co Founder
Internet

"Leadpages rocks my world!"

What do you like best?

Leadpages is a great business tool for people who like to take action and for those who believe that those who learn the fastest have the most success. Leadpages allows us to create a landing page with a welcoming design, great headline, visual appeal, and email capture all within the span of minutes. We can test a value proposition, webinar header, or whether our audience will resonate with a service without having to go through the overhead of creating an entire website. We also love the AB split testing features, the awesome marketplace, and the extra features like leadlinks and leadboxes.

What do you dislike?

Before now, the most frustrating thing about Leadpages was the inability to properly edit the page. The Leadpages platform was incredibly restrictive about moving or adding elements to leadpages. Essentially we were stuck with changing colors, integrations, and words - but had no way of really editing a page the way we could on wordpress or any other platform. it's our understanding that as of Spring 2016 leadpages has now released a new version that allows for more extensive editing - awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are other alternatives to leadpages such as optimize press, click funnels, etc. Definitely give leadpages a try, as it was one of the first of its kind in the market and I'm impressed with how Clay and the team have continued to innovate in the space. The marketplace, leadboxes, and leaddigits have made a big difference in how we think about launching new products. It's also a key player in our webinar marketing strategies. If you're a novice or a seasoned marketer, leadpages could be a game changer for you the way it was for us.

*Quick, simple, beautiful landing pages made in minutes

*Testing services, products, and webinar value without big investment in time and money

*Learning how to lean startup our business

*Keeping things simple

*using other people's beautiful design templates (from the marketplace)

AI

"Wrongful business practices - Unethical business procedures"

What do you like best?

Nothing they just keep charging you without single invoice sent via email or never ever contact you until your card expired they will just charge you.

They charge you in name of free trial they offered.

What do you dislike?

1. They offered free trial and catch my card details. They kept it auto charge and never even sent any invoice copy via email.

As they thought that if they ever send me any such email then I may cancel it right away I never used and have paid them 3-4 renewals. One day I noticed suspected charges in card statement and it was this company.

2.. They never send you invoice copy so give them card once and forget they will keep charging.

3. They never notify you on auto debit like other companies the only thing matters for them is your card to charge.

4. They never sends payment receipt.

5. Being a consumer its my legal right to be notified timely from your end like other companies do whoever charges monthly to card and I have my right to also get the email receipt of the payments auto debited to my card. Both are not followed by you.

6. Even VISA in their docs clearly says "As a best practice, routinely notify cardholders of regular recurring transactions charged to their Visa account at least ten days in advance. "

The same is not followed. So they are even not following VISA Guidelines with auto debit.

Wrongful business practices - Unethical business procedures..

"LeadPages for Webinars"

What do you like best?

The fact that we can customize the design each time we use it is so great!

What do you dislike?

It is limited in the design that you can do but there are ways around that which are greatly appreciated. If you are creative you can make it work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool for us since we host a ton of webinars. It allows us to track where people are coming from (different media sources such as email, FB, etc.). That is great for generating more marketing strategies in our business.

We use this platform for webinar sign up pages (including thank you page) and it's great on tracking where people are coming from when they sign up.

English Teacher
E-Learning

"LeadPages Saves Me Time"

What do you like best?

LeadPages saves me so much time because I don't have to create the design myself. I just plug in the information, and it creates a beautiful looking page. I love the ease of adding header tracking data (which I wouldn't know how to do otherwise) and the easy conversion rate data.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that LeadPages were more customizable. The main thing that I miss is being able to add a timer. This is such an essential piece to almost any kind of sales landing page. I went through over 20 pages to find the perfect one to meet the criteria that I was looking for, and the one that I liked the best had everything except the timer. Because the product is an evergreen product with just a one week sale, I figured that it wasn't worth it to make a completely new page just for the one-week promotion. But I know that part of the deal with LeadPages is the pre-made templates instead of creating something from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't have time to create your own landing pages or you don't know how to code a site to look like a professional landing page, LeadPages is a great option. I haven't found anything else that fits with my site and makes it easy to quickly create professional looking pages.

LeadPages is helping me to give away my free opt-in e-book and to host my sales pages to bring in more customers. I've been able to tangibly see the conversion rates to test different headlines for better conversions.

Leadpages Features

7.7
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.0*
* Landing Page Builders Category
Do you work for Leadpages?

Leadpages Categories on G2