Leadiro

Leadiro

Leadiro is an Account Based Marketing and lead generation tool for sales professionals, marketers and recruiters. Leadiro provides accurate executive B2B contact data that gets results.

Work for Leadiro?

Learning about Leadiro?

Leadiro Reviews

Ask Leadiro a Question
Showing 70 Leadiro reviews
fabian p.

"Leadiro review"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the ease of use. the support given by Leadiro. Flexibility in use and affordability. using Leadiro is very simple and allows for me to focus on other aspects of the business once I have the leads. I like the option to start and stop as required. since se are a small company this flexibility allows us to work the leads without having to pay every month. Customer service is excellent. they re very patient. Best of all it was a soft sell. I did not fee pressured in any way compared to other companies I was comparing prior to getting Leadiro. Great experience working with Leadiro

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the fact that lack of information of revenue/Assets of the companies I am searching. I would like this to be included and be able to sort based on company revenue. this would help for specific enterprise searches. I would also like to be able to search by key word in Job Title.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always compare but leadiro will be your best affordable source of lead generation.

The problem I solved was getting leads at an affordable price with validated information. I am also able to followup on the leads without having to pay every month. this flexiclity allows my team to work the leads and not have to pay for service I do not need every month. Since any unused downloads stay in the account I may keep using once I start the service again.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Leadiro
Alfredo C.

"Great new option in the market"

What do you like best?

Is a simple but powerful tool, thank the filter options it offers. This tool is walking in the right direction, I probably said they will be acquired by other by company in the industry. Leadiro offers a limited information but valuable resulting on profit for the business.

What do you dislike?

Theres nothig I dislike, but if is need to said what I would love to have a mobile version as an application, since the mobile world is getting such as daily basis, it's needed to have a easy and portable way to access this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leadiro is a good option among others in the market which just offer old dated information and incorrect information, resulting in lost investment and time.

Data drive information, increase the pull of information and data to take better decisions. Due the lack of information we have in terms of up to date contacts information, is great to have Leadiro into our Martech stack solutions.

What Marketing Account Intelligence solution do you use?

Victor D.

"Great product! Well priced but database is not as complete as others"

What do you like best?

There is lots of value here! For the price, it's hard to find any other solution that comes close. The interface is easy to use, very quick, and the ability to search based on tech install (for a small fee) is also a plus.

With the validated e-mails, I found that the bounce rate was pretty low. Overall, I'd say that the value of the product is there.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the database seems quite a bit smaller than for other products that we've used, like ZoomInfo.

ZoomInfo also gave the ability to easily search within companies, while with Leadiro you're pretty much limited to batch searches/downloads of records.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try as a supplemental data source for your marketing campaigns.

We needed another data source in our marketing stack for cold outreach campaigns in the USA.

ROI of Leadiro is fairly easy to prove/achieve since the product is priced well.

Peter A.

"Excellent source of relevant validated B2B email addresses"

What do you like best?

Leadiro has a large database of B2B contacts and an easy to use filtering system to identify suitable targets. I chose to use it after confirming that it included certain known individuals and was pleasantly surprised by the pricing, ease of use and GDPR related support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - even more names would be better but many of our target do not put their emails in the public domain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do as I did - try it out and confirm it includes names you know. If so, the reasonable assumption is that it also has names of targets that you dont currently know, The fact that the data is GDPR compliant means that its a great way to build your database for email marketing.

We used Leadiro to supplement our email list for a promotional newsletter we send out and got a good number of new leads from their names.

"It is alright in some areas, not so good in others and the customer service needs some work"

What do you like best?

It is a "plug n play" service and so, you need data, off you go - run a search and you can find the data you need. Install data is an additional cost, but it is available. It covers countries very well and is especially useful where seniority is not a big issue. Classification is pretty good for the most part. Their ABM tool is pretty good too.

What do you dislike?

LOW SENIORITY CONTACTS and HIGH HARD-BOUNCE RATES. High hard-bounce rates exist mostly in regions like the UAE. Nearly 90% bounce and when I told them that that impacted our "sending reputation" and caused problems with the email campaign provider we use, asking for more information why there was such a massive hard bounce rate, I got a rude response, credited 500 free names and basically ignored. Also, when I previously sent bounce data to them, they complained as it had a couple of addresses that had been sent to them previously. Honestly - this service could be great - but the customer service leaves a bad taste for their overall ability. I question the validity of their validation checking and would be very cautious about sending to their data before running it through unbounce or zero bounce or a service like that. Also, I thought they were a GDPR compliant service but I am not sure that they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Better quality checking and improved customer service

Currently, I am not sure whether Leadiro has benefitted my business other than a few leads - I have spent a fair amount with them but will be cancelling my service with them. They need to work on their customer service and quality checking of their data.

Cathy M.

"An essential tool for any Business Development Executive."

What do you like best?

The platform is very user friendly, there are plenty of filter options available to the end user allowing you to create an accurate powerful data base instantly. After a couple of clicks I have direct access to the correct people in my target industry. Have the correct contact detail is the powerful tool any Business Development can have. Leadiro gives me the power to call or email the correct individual within a company within minutes of logging on. The data is so accurate and the online support is real time and very helpful. I would have no problem in recommending Leadiro to any company.

What do you dislike?

Still hasn't the functionality to integrate with all CRM systems which duplicates work as I have to separately upload to our Dynamics which did take up some time, but not much of a complaint given oh accurate the data is !

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leadiro gives you the ability to search for companies within a certain geographical area saving you time trawling through Google, LinkedIn etc . Ability to get started with minimal training. Leadiro helps us connect to potential clients and saves us time searching for their correct contact information. This platform eliminates the frustration that one has to deal with when they don't have accurate data.

David H.

"Brilliant for outbound prospecting"

What do you like best?

Leadiro is one of the best data platforms I’ve come across and used in a long time – straight forward and very easy to use. For anyone in Sales and Business Development, it’s important to have access to accurate prospect information and with Leadiro, you get it spades. The filter functionality makes it easy to segment and slice to find the prospects that you really need to target in certain regions and market sectors. Very impressed with the quality of the data and it’s all very reasonably priced. The Technology Install and Intent filters are impressive additions allowing you can search for certain areas of interest or whether they are using certain types of technology’s.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing much to dislike if I’m honest as it ticks all of the right boxes that I’m looking for in a data provider to help with all of our outbound prospecting – easy to use filters, vast data coverage in terms of functions, sectors & regions featured and up-to-date contact information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using Leadiro for all data needs. Very reasonable price wise for a very extensive pool of contacts globally. I’m finding the ABM feature a huge help to be able to zone in on key target accounts. You can choose from monthly recurring plans which I find very convenient so you’re not tied into a yearly contract. If I’ve needed any help with anything or had any questions, the support team has been excellent and they have been very quick to reply and help.

Cold outbound prospecting can be time consuming and a lot of hard work trying to source the right people in the right companies – this takes up majority of a sales person’s time and effort. With Leadiro, our sales team has been able to be a lot more effective by being able to spend all of their time targeting and speaking to the right people and we can be confident that the contact information of those prospects is accurate. Also, using the Technology Install and Intent features, we can run very niche and specific programs that also allow us to be very targeted. In today’s world, data is the new gold and Leadiro has proved themselves to be very valuable resource and partner for us.

Matthew Z.

"Good, not great"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use. They make it simple to search for contacts and verticals that you're looking for.

There also seems to be an endless amount of companies in their database as well as several different job functions to choose from, so whether you're selling to marketing, IT, or management, you're going to be covered.

What do you dislike?

The data is often outdated. This is a major problem if you're planning to do any cold calling/email marketing. I expect there's some way to report these to Leadiro and get credits back, but I'm still compiling my list of bounces/wrong numbers/left the company contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would reccommend that you buy this only if you're willing to append a lot of the data with a different service or in house team. Also, do your research. There are a lot of solutions similar to Leadiro, but few of which come at this low of a pricepoint - but they do have better data.

We get info on target customers for our ABM campaigns. It has made it easy for us to quickly scale an SDR team without having to rely solely on inbound leads.

Kerry W.

"Thousands of top contacts"

What do you like best?

I love Leadiro as it is so accurate when searching for your prospect.

What do you dislike?

I would say they only thing I can think of that I don't like it you can only scroll the first page of contacts before you download them. If I could see all the contacts before downloading it would enable me to refine my search a bit more. I have downloaded irrelevant contacts because of this.

I am using Leadiro to maximise my database and to email potential prospects in my Niche. It is so accurate and such a powerful tool. I don't have to spend hours adding contacts on to my CRM one by one. The time I have saved is invaluable.

Phil D.

"Quality data and easy to manage!"

What do you like best?

The Leadiro platform is incredible simple to use and offers great flexibility and filtering. We can take contacts based on location, industry and job title (or a combination of all three) with ease and receive accurate counts in seconds. The huge range of filtering options has meant we can create very focused data sets that receive communications tailored to them.

Another feature that is hugely helpful is the Account based marketing lists. These allow for direct targeting of key companies and accounts. Implementation and visibility of these lists is as simple as performing a regular search.

Their customer service is always superb. Very easily accessible and alway on hand to assist, be it with a platform query or a more bespoke request.

What do you dislike?

A very trivial thing, but when searching for contacts by US State it is required that you know the state code (NY, TX etc). I think a dropdown or tick-box selection of the codes with state name would make US searches slightly easier for people like myself who aren't completely sure on state codes. Other than that i don't dislike anything about Leadiro.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the portal and see how everything works. The Leadiro team are hugely helpful and back up the impressive nature of the portal with their knowledge and professional nature.

We utilise Leadiro's portal and data for a variety of clients, this means we can provide up to date and relevant contacts to our customers and in return they see leads responding to their marketing campaigns with readily available information on each contact

Belter P.

"Good option for the lead generation activations"

What do you like best?

This tool is pretty useful for those who need to be constanly adding and incresing their marketing list in an acurate way in order to complish the regulations and legal terms in different countries.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations for most of the countries in LAC (Latin America and Caribbean) territory, being limited to some contacts, the good thing is Leadiro is constantly adding more data to their lists.

Increase contacts in the current companies with contact for marketing and sales activities resulting in more engage relationship with those accounts.

Rachel H.

"Great Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

The UI is very easy to use. I am extremely impressed with the speed that it processes searches. The data quality is also excellent and easy to segment.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if more contacts could be pulled out of the system at one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great value tool. The service is very flexible and we can get access to a high quality data contact pool that we were really lacking previously. Even if you are using another vendor I would highly recommend giving Leadiro a try as it's low risk given there is no 12 month contract lock-ins.

Access to great data. The segmentation features really help us deliver on campaigns.

Charles S.

"Great for data at scale"

What do you like best?

We get a lot of volume from here and it is super easy to use for the price. I highly recommend this to any company looking to target at scale.

What do you dislike?

State filters sometime get messed up and dont work and although I totally expect it for the price, the phone numbers are mostly corporate lines and there are quite a few emails that bounce that I pull out of here.

Demand generation. We get a lot more volume at a cheaper rate then more well known competitors.

Sam W.

"Excellent, easy -to-use database platform"

What do you like best?

Very simple to navigate and use. Applying filters so to narrow down to your preferred choice of contacts is very quick and easy too.

What do you dislike?

We found a small amount of the the data to be out of date but that is no different to any other database services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want the most up-to-date data available with an Unrivalled ease of use then Leadiro is the best platform i have come across.

We have managed to source initial points of contact in certain organisations which we had previously always struggled to source ourselves. These initial points of contact have steered us towards the decision makers, correspondence with which has proved invaluable.

Rachel C.

"High-quality and accurate business contacts"

What do you like best?

User friendly- It is very easy to naviagte to find the contact your are looking for and to add or remove contacts to your basket. The simplicity of the various filters by job titel, level, industry country was very helpful . It is so fast and the payments are easy to manage .The process was very quick and efficient and thank you to team Leadiro.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I would highly recommend Leadiro to any sales or marketing teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In our experience the data is very up to date ; we will therefore have no hesitation in recommending Leadiro for your direct marketing campaigns.As good data is one of the most fundamental elements of a successful campaign, I would rely time and time again on the Leadiro team.

This is saving me time building out my own database.

They are the relevant contacts and they are maintained and updated constantly.

Nagraj L.

"Easy to Use, Extensive filters for a quick list prep, lead search tasks"

What do you like best?

Ability to get started with minimal training, integration with salesforce, quick decisive chat support that solve issues, not just provide information.

What do you dislike?

last 4 months, there was only one day of outage of a specific feature which they resolved within a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

email and contact databases are of several kinds, align these to your requirements and then buy.

We are getting high quality valid contacts for our campaigns that are imported directly into salesforce. We also can target specific technology installs, say to find all contacts who use SharePoint for instance. This is a paid feature(add-on) to subscription, but is valuable for specific campaigns.

Nathaniel C.

"Solid List Source for Business Development"

What do you like best?

Leadiro seems to have the most flexible pricing model for high quality lists. No long term commits is nice and the list quality is up to date.

What do you dislike?

I once tried to download a list that was going to charge a little extra for technology targeting. Not a huge deal, but it deterred me from downloading that particular list.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, there is no long term subscription.

Trying to find high quality potential customers to reach out to with our business development efforts.

John S.

"Leadiro Fan"

What do you like best?

Leadiro has great quality lists that I've found have very high deliverability rates--at a really great cost. I've needed to get in touch with their team every now and then over the 8-9 months that I've been a customer and they have been very helpful every time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. There have been a few questions I've had, but customer service was always quick to answer them helpfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Certainly worth giving a try.

For email marketing I need high quality lists at a reasonable cost. Both of these things have been beneficial about Leadiro.

"Great Data - Perfect for my Sales Team!!"

What do you like best?

I have tried many similar platforms, however Leadiro has provided the best quality data, and generates the best conversion rates for myself and my sales team. Could not do without it!

What do you dislike?

It is more expensive than I would like. I was also dissappointed when I reached at to the CEO of the company on Linkedin to ask a couple of questions and propose a business opportunity, and he totally ignored it. A simple response would have gone a long way for a customer paying his business money!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go

Getting the right contacts at the right time

"Waymark IT"

What do you like best?

Easy to sign up and use, initially. Implementation team and sales were quick to repsond to questions.

What do you dislike?

Filters are poor. number of UK business covered very small percentage of overall businesses. At the time of joining only 32,000 unique businesses were available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In the UK the company base is not very large and is only within a few business industries. If your target market is one of those then it could suit a purpose, however you could quicly run out of use after a few months as you work your way through the companies that are available.

Lead volume for marketing purposes. Benefits, still evaluating

"A great service for volume prospecting"

What do you like best?

The efficency to produce massive lists of contacts

What do you dislike?

Simply due to the nature of the service, a significant number of the contacts are no long valid. Either the emails no longer work or the person has simply left the company. That said, with a high enough volume of contacts, you can still produce a sizeable number of working targets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool if you are working with high volumes of contacts.

I was looking to obtain email address for potential clients or at the very least, understand how their company's email addresses are structured.

Sadiq Q.

"Need targeted marketing - You need Leadiro"

What do you like best?

Creating multiple search criteria and narrowing down to what is relevant to for target audience

What do you dislike?

Not being able to drill down into the search results without actually downloading and purchasing the leads

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ben clear what you want from a business development tool.....makes things a lot easier

Targeted messaging to multiple audiences to build the prospect funnel

Oli S.

"Great data, even better service"

What do you like best?

Data is great and particularly knowledge-built data I haven’t found elsewhere. But it’s the people behind it that have stood out as much as anything.

What do you dislike?

Data accuracy is not perfect, but people move so that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. Note that I disn’t Mention in negatives because I have found this across data sets; company size may not be accurate as it may be based on the office size not whole company. Therefore major corporations can appear to be 25 employees

Business development

Michael N.

"Excellent Product - Short Learning Curve - Great Value"

What do you like best?

The customer service and the ease of use have been exemplary.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't call it a dislike but some of the search is not as intuitive as I would like... For example, the US state input is only as a two-letter code but a good deal of the data is stored as full state name. I'm not sure if this impacts search results or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As affordable as this solution is, I would highly recommend a "live" experience. Give it a try!

Business lead prospecting. We use it to determine contact points within companies that have identified as potential clients.

Jason Y.

"Best bang for the buck B2B data tool on the market"

What do you like best?

I've tried several data tools, and Leadiro's data is the most accurate that I could find. Also, in terms of needing to fly through a tool and learn it quickly, Leadiro has the best UX & UI.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they don't have the specific keywords that I want to search for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're not happy with the tool, they fix it. Love the team!

We use Leadiro for all of our outbound sales campaigns.

"Good source of leads"

What do you like best?

There were a good number of international leads, which most other companies do not have.

What do you dislike?

You cannot choose when the leads were last verified. Some of the leads provided were old and no longer in use, or the employee had moved to a different company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the demo and free trial and see if it's right for you. If you're looking for international leads, this is a good source.

We are trying to expand our reach in a new area, Leadiro has helped us gain this exposure with key figures.

Daniel B.

"Absolutely satisfied"

What do you like best?

Really user-friendly application. Functions, mainly related to filtering, are absolutely convenient to find and use. I requested a personal demo, which was provided and convinced me to subscribe. The application reflected the promised features.

99% of downloaded contacts were working.

What do you dislike?

Distribution of available contracts is really scewed to the right. High number of contacts sometimes not necessarily reflect high number of available companies.

We launched a cold email campaign, telling prospects about our new service. We needed CEO, CTO, IT director / manager contacts to send the mails to.

We managed to send out the mass emails, based on Leadiro contact exports. Most of the contacts were working.

Sadiq Q.

"A must for business development"

What do you like best?

The fact that we could create searches that drilled down to the focussed assistance we wanted to target.

What do you dislike?

Not possible to have a flexible payment plan that increased and reduced as and when we required.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Define your target audience and have targeted messaging to them

Creating good leads

UO
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Helpful platform for outbound campaigns"

What do you like best?

Leadiro solves the hardest part of an outbound campaign - the listbuilding. Great segmentation options so you can get quite narrow audiences to match specific campaigns. Generally low bounce rate and accurate data.

What do you dislike?

Filtering wasn't foolproof - can't just bulk enroll contacts in an outbound sequence. Still needs to be manually checked and vetted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We paired this with Hubspot so we could enroll contacts in an automated outbound email sequence - really efficient way to run a campaign.

Outbound campaigns - lead generation

Sonny J. R.

"Leadiro Review"

What do you like best?

Simple to use.....platform is user friendly

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there was anything that I didn't dislike? My problem is I didn't use it as much as I had hoped

Identifying professional prospects/targets

Maria D.

"ImageThink & Leadiro"

What do you like best?

The ease in which you can select/filter the lists by industry, geography, job title, etc. I also like that your credits roll over if you don't use them that month.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything - perhaps making it available to integrate with more platforms.

We're conducting much more targeted marketing efforts, and Leadiro helps us by the filters available that I mentioned in what I like best. The benefit has been more qualified leads.

Nick W.

"Good accuracy, great depth at contact level"

What do you like best?

Leadiro are particularly strong on contacts in tech sector globally. Equally we use them for marketing and sales contacts in uk for Force24 campaigns to good effect. Good value

What do you dislike?

The UI of portal could be slightly easier

We are generating opportunities for our sales team utilising Leadiro data within Force24 platform

"Good but can be better"

What do you like best?

easy to use, and database is up to date.

What do you dislike?

The database is not large enough. Sometimes I cannot find any contacts in some companies. Also there are not a lot direct dial available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leadiro has a good coverage for US and EU markets

We are a market research company. We get in touch people in different line of business and invite them to take part in surveys. The database helps us to find right respondents easier.

"Great source of leads for SaaS sales"

What do you like best?

Easiness to search for relevant leads for saas. A lot of data for companies in my field.

What do you dislike?

Even though its better than the market standards but still high bounce rate. They need more data outside the United States.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Depending on the industry, it can be a great tool to improve email marketing.

Faster lead generation. We are focusing our email marketing to leadiro lists.

Paul D.

"The right people at your fingertips!"

What do you like best?

There is complete flexibility to vary your subscription month by month to meet demand peaks & troughs

What do you dislike?

The login page does not remember credentials.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its very easy to start small with Leadiro - what are you waiting for?

Leadiro helps me build and curate tailored email marketing lists for my customers, which have yielded half a million in new orders over the last year

"Great for growing teams!"

What do you like best?

The contacts/dollar is great - having thousands of people to reach out to over email, while not breaking the bank is ideal for our team.

What do you dislike?

Most phone numbers are for general lines at the company. Probably not the best resource for cold callers to rely on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your industry is friendly to cold emails - my last company was using leadiro and it wasn't nearly as successful.

We're a growing company in a big industry, being able to have a scalable method to get in touch with industry contacts is hard. By using Leadiro, we have a place to go to when looking for new leads.

Bruno B.

"I used Leadiro since 2017."

What do you like best?

For me the mainly features Leadiro this quality os informations and the UI. I think one the best software take leads.

What do you dislike?

I need lead from Brazil and there ins't a lot of company in plataform.

Source of Leads

E
Executive Sponsor

"Good Scaleable Data Procurement Option"

What do you like best?

The PAYG model of data acquisition is great - there are also good contacts across a wide geographical area.

What do you dislike?

The search functionality is less than ideal - It's difficult to really build complex boolean filters (ie. where job title includes "a" and "b" but not "c".

As a campaign-by-campaign data tool, Leadiro works well, the ability to roll over unused contact quota is great for our needs.

Andy S.

"Leadiro Expert"

What do you like best?

I love the HubSpot integration and ability to filter contacts that have been validated within the past 30 days.

What do you dislike?

I'd love more personalized phone numbers (vs. generic numbers) and smaller businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a test drive - you'll like the product. It's very easy to use.

We're a startup and need leads for select companies. We've pulled and sent thousands of emails with great success.

Caleb F.

"Does an alright job"

What do you like best?

It generates some good leads. Mostly used it for looking for niche job titles.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue has been canceling the service. I continue to get charged for the service but even after I tried to cancel the service I continued to get charge and was not refunded what I was charged.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good luck with customer service

Prospects for cold e-mailing.

Craig C.

"Excellent tool for identifying contacts via multiple parameters"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can search using multiple parameters - geographic (country/state/city), industry, sub-markets, job titles/levels/function, company, company size, etc.

What do you dislike?

So far I would say that there is nothing that I dislike about Leadiro.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it you'll like it. It's easy to use/search and provides detailed information on a wide variety of professions, in many companies across a wide range of geographic locations.

Finding specific contacts (potential leads) in various markets at targeted companies

Cathal N.

"Great B2B Data"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, sales intelligence for tech install and intent data. ABM feature really good.

What do you dislike?

Improvements could be made selecting multiple install based products using the tech install feature

The data is really helping us with campaign execution.

Richard P.

"Cost effective lead generation"

What do you like best?

Easy to use & low cost. Many search filters to generate all required data.

What do you dislike?

Can't fault it. Meets requirements, great service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try for free then sign up.

Lead generation for business development.

Russ S.

"We are brand new ! But the tools are intuitive, the service & sales experience has been great"

What do you like best?

ease of use. No long term contract,. data filters

What do you dislike?

It can't integrate with all levels of Salesforce.com

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make it possible to integrate with all levels of SFDC

business development & marketing

"List Building - Prospecting "

What do you like best?

Filtering was very granular and intuitive to use

Customer support was excellent

Price per lead and monthly plans are competitive

Bounceback on emails was within the manageable limit

Had Linkedin URLs for each contact

What do you dislike?

None really for the price and the fact you can cancel at any time it worth testing at the very least.

Lead generation

EI
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Leadiro is extremely easy to use."

What do you like best?

Key is the ability to provide very granular criteria to obtain the results you need allowing for the ease of slicing and dicing the data.

What do you dislike?

Not always apparent what we are being charged for without some digging.

Getting accurate call lists with contact information to plug into our demand generation campaigns. More effective call plans leading to more conversions and nurture campaigns. Less time lost on inaccurate information.

"Useless"

What do you like best?

Ease of use of the platform. The content of the database, such as it is, can be easily navigated and selected.

What do you dislike?

Accuracy is poor..

The information is OLD . The company names have changed. The contacts are often no longer employed.

The telephone numbers are usually wrong. E-mail domains do not match Company listed.

There is more but you get the idea.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have no recommendation

So far no benefits .

Is an inaccurate database better than no database?

Perhaps the e-mails may trigger a mailing that reaches somebody.

Agency

"Solid lead database"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of platform: you pay a fixed monthly fee for a fixed number of exports. They provide refunds on bounced contacts and do not charge you for duplicate exports.

What do you dislike?

As always with these services, there is a margin for error when it comes to contact quality. You will see a bounce rate of at least 5%.

We needed contacts for outbound email marketing strategies. The fixed number of monthly contacts allowed us to plan our outreach and understand how we could scale over time.

"Simple lead source "

What do you like best?

Ease of use - Very easy to get lots of data quickly on industry specific leads

What do you dislike?

The bounce rate can be quite high - lists don't seem to be updated often

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it's a good source of data for extra pipe - I would advise against using this as yopur sole/main data source, as contacts aren't always up to day and it isn't frequently updated

we use the data for sequencing a large volume of contacts over a short period of time

"Great platform, just needs better data"

What do you like best?

The functionalities behind finding what you wanted to find. Not to mention, customer service and response rate is fantastic!

What do you dislike?

The quality and quantity of data. We ran every single email through an email verifier. We only received a 40% success rate. Along with that, you can imagine, how quickly we would run through our target audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand the true amount of contacts that you need. Take Leadiro's quota and divide it by half.

Lead generation. Leadiro provides our company with contacts to expand our reach and penetrate into new geographical markets.

Learn more about Leadiro

Leadiro Videos

Learning about Leadiro?

* We monitor all Leadiro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.