Leadiro

Leadiro

Leadiro is an Account Based Marketing and lead generation tool for sales professionals, marketers and recruiters. Leadiro provides accurate executive B2B contact data that gets results.

Work for Leadiro?

Learning about Leadiro?

Leadiro Reviews

Ask Leadiro a Question
Alfredo C.

"Great new option in the market"

What do you like best?

Is a simple but powerful tool, thank the filter options it offers. This tool is walking in the right direction, I probably said they will be acquired by other by company in the industry. Leadiro offers a limited information but valuable resulting on profit for the business.

What do you dislike?

Theres nothig I dislike, but if is need to said what I would love to have a mobile version as an application, since the mobile world is getting such as daily basis, it's needed to have a easy and portable way to access this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leadiro is a good option among others in the market which just offer old dated information and incorrect information, resulting in lost investment and time.

Data drive information, increase the pull of information and data to take better decisions. Due the lack of information we have in terms of up to date contacts information, is great to have Leadiro into our Martech stack solutions.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Leadiro
Showing 72 Leadiro reviews
fabian p.

"Leadiro review"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the ease of use. the support given by Leadiro. Flexibility in use and affordability. using Leadiro is very simple and allows for me to focus on other aspects of the business once I have the leads. I like the option to start and stop as required. since se are a small company this flexibility allows us to work the leads without having to pay every month. Customer service is excellent. they re very patient. Best of all it was a soft sell. I did not fee pressured in any way compared to other companies I was comparing prior to getting Leadiro. Great experience working with Leadiro

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the fact that lack of information of revenue/Assets of the companies I am searching. I would like this to be included and be able to sort based on company revenue. this would help for specific enterprise searches. I would also like to be able to search by key word in Job Title.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always compare but leadiro will be your best affordable source of lead generation.

The problem I solved was getting leads at an affordable price with validated information. I am also able to followup on the leads without having to pay every month. this flexiclity allows my team to work the leads and not have to pay for service I do not need every month. Since any unused downloads stay in the account I may keep using once I start the service again.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Leadiro
Alfredo C.

"Great new option in the market"

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What Marketing Account Intelligence solution do you use?

Victor D.

"Great product! Well priced but database is not as complete as others"

What do you like best?

There is lots of value here! For the price, it's hard to find any other solution that comes close. The interface is easy to use, very quick, and the ability to search based on tech install (for a small fee) is also a plus.

With the validated e-mails, I found that the bounce rate was pretty low. Overall, I'd say that the value of the product is there.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the database seems quite a bit smaller than for other products that we've used, like ZoomInfo.

ZoomInfo also gave the ability to easily search within companies, while with Leadiro you're pretty much limited to batch searches/downloads of records.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try as a supplemental data source for your marketing campaigns.

We needed another data source in our marketing stack for cold outreach campaigns in the USA.

ROI of Leadiro is fairly easy to prove/achieve since the product is priced well.

Peter A.

"Excellent source of relevant validated B2B email addresses"

What do you like best?

Leadiro has a large database of B2B contacts and an easy to use filtering system to identify suitable targets. I chose to use it after confirming that it included certain known individuals and was pleasantly surprised by the pricing, ease of use and GDPR related support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - even more names would be better but many of our target do not put their emails in the public domain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do as I did - try it out and confirm it includes names you know. If so, the reasonable assumption is that it also has names of targets that you dont currently know, The fact that the data is GDPR compliant means that its a great way to build your database for email marketing.

We used Leadiro to supplement our email list for a promotional newsletter we send out and got a good number of new leads from their names.

James P.

"Great start, but more to come"

What do you like best?

The convenience and ease of use. Very straight forward to select contacts via a range of criteria and just as easy to export. Quality of data seems to be pretty high as well, minimal bouncebacks and a promise of returning credits if they do bounceback.

What do you dislike?

Bit of a "clunky" UI and UX. it seems illogical to me that once you've selected and exported a contact, there's no annotation next to them in future searches. This means that if you've created a large list recently, then log in to create another similar list within a few weeks after, you can end up reselecting these contacts and you don't find out until you head to the checkout, which can often mean a lot of work down the drain. Also, not particularly keen on not being able to "save" selected contacts to continue later on at a different workstation, not can you share a list with a colleague prior to downloading to verify the contacts are of suitable standard.

Helped immensely in finding a number of good quality contacts for email marketing purposes and growing an internal database.

"It is alright in some areas, not so good in others and the customer service needs some work"

What do you like best?

It is a "plug n play" service and so, you need data, off you go - run a search and you can find the data you need. Install data is an additional cost, but it is available. It covers countries very well and is especially useful where seniority is not a big issue. Classification is pretty good for the most part. Their ABM tool is pretty good too.

What do you dislike?

LOW SENIORITY CONTACTS and HIGH HARD-BOUNCE RATES. High hard-bounce rates exist mostly in regions like the UAE. Nearly 90% bounce and when I told them that that impacted our "sending reputation" and caused problems with the email campaign provider we use, asking for more information why there was such a massive hard bounce rate, I got a rude response, credited 500 free names and basically ignored. Also, when I previously sent bounce data to them, they complained as it had a couple of addresses that had been sent to them previously. Honestly - this service could be great - but the customer service leaves a bad taste for their overall ability. I question the validity of their validation checking and would be very cautious about sending to their data before running it through unbounce or zero bounce or a service like that. Also, I thought they were a GDPR compliant service but I am not sure that they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Better quality checking and improved customer service

Currently, I am not sure whether Leadiro has benefitted my business other than a few leads - I have spent a fair amount with them but will be cancelling my service with them. They need to work on their customer service and quality checking of their data.

Cathy M.

"An essential tool for any Business Development Executive."

What do you like best?

The platform is very user friendly, there are plenty of filter options available to the end user allowing you to create an accurate powerful data base instantly. After a couple of clicks I have direct access to the correct people in my target industry. Have the correct contact detail is the powerful tool any Business Development can have. Leadiro gives me the power to call or email the correct individual within a company within minutes of logging on. The data is so accurate and the online support is real time and very helpful. I would have no problem in recommending Leadiro to any company.

What do you dislike?

Still hasn't the functionality to integrate with all CRM systems which duplicates work as I have to separately upload to our Dynamics which did take up some time, but not much of a complaint given oh accurate the data is !

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leadiro gives you the ability to search for companies within a certain geographical area saving you time trawling through Google, LinkedIn etc . Ability to get started with minimal training. Leadiro helps us connect to potential clients and saves us time searching for their correct contact information. This platform eliminates the frustration that one has to deal with when they don't have accurate data.

David H.

"Brilliant for outbound prospecting"

What do you like best?

Leadiro is one of the best data platforms I’ve come across and used in a long time – straight forward and very easy to use. For anyone in Sales and Business Development, it’s important to have access to accurate prospect information and with Leadiro, you get it spades. The filter functionality makes it easy to segment and slice to find the prospects that you really need to target in certain regions and market sectors. Very impressed with the quality of the data and it’s all very reasonably priced. The Technology Install and Intent filters are impressive additions allowing you can search for certain areas of interest or whether they are using certain types of technology’s.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing much to dislike if I’m honest as it ticks all of the right boxes that I’m looking for in a data provider to help with all of our outbound prospecting – easy to use filters, vast data coverage in terms of functions, sectors & regions featured and up-to-date contact information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using Leadiro for all data needs. Very reasonable price wise for a very extensive pool of contacts globally. I’m finding the ABM feature a huge help to be able to zone in on key target accounts. You can choose from monthly recurring plans which I find very convenient so you’re not tied into a yearly contract. If I’ve needed any help with anything or had any questions, the support team has been excellent and they have been very quick to reply and help.

Cold outbound prospecting can be time consuming and a lot of hard work trying to source the right people in the right companies – this takes up majority of a sales person’s time and effort. With Leadiro, our sales team has been able to be a lot more effective by being able to spend all of their time targeting and speaking to the right people and we can be confident that the contact information of those prospects is accurate. Also, using the Technology Install and Intent features, we can run very niche and specific programs that also allow us to be very targeted. In today’s world, data is the new gold and Leadiro has proved themselves to be very valuable resource and partner for us.

Matthew Z.

"Good, not great"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use. They make it simple to search for contacts and verticals that you're looking for.

There also seems to be an endless amount of companies in their database as well as several different job functions to choose from, so whether you're selling to marketing, IT, or management, you're going to be covered.

What do you dislike?

The data is often outdated. This is a major problem if you're planning to do any cold calling/email marketing. I expect there's some way to report these to Leadiro and get credits back, but I'm still compiling my list of bounces/wrong numbers/left the company contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would reccommend that you buy this only if you're willing to append a lot of the data with a different service or in house team. Also, do your research. There are a lot of solutions similar to Leadiro, but few of which come at this low of a pricepoint - but they do have better data.

We get info on target customers for our ABM campaigns. It has made it easy for us to quickly scale an SDR team without having to rely solely on inbound leads.

Kerry W.

"Thousands of top contacts"

What do you like best?

I love Leadiro as it is so accurate when searching for your prospect.

What do you dislike?

I would say they only thing I can think of that I don't like it you can only scroll the first page of contacts before you download them. If I could see all the contacts before downloading it would enable me to refine my search a bit more. I have downloaded irrelevant contacts because of this.

I am using Leadiro to maximise my database and to email potential prospects in my Niche. It is so accurate and such a powerful tool. I don't have to spend hours adding contacts on to my CRM one by one. The time I have saved is invaluable.

Phil D.

"Quality data and easy to manage!"

What do you like best?

The Leadiro platform is incredible simple to use and offers great flexibility and filtering. We can take contacts based on location, industry and job title (or a combination of all three) with ease and receive accurate counts in seconds. The huge range of filtering options has meant we can create very focused data sets that receive communications tailored to them.

Another feature that is hugely helpful is the Account based marketing lists. These allow for direct targeting of key companies and accounts. Implementation and visibility of these lists is as simple as performing a regular search.

Their customer service is always superb. Very easily accessible and alway on hand to assist, be it with a platform query or a more bespoke request.

What do you dislike?

A very trivial thing, but when searching for contacts by US State it is required that you know the state code (NY, TX etc). I think a dropdown or tick-box selection of the codes with state name would make US searches slightly easier for people like myself who aren't completely sure on state codes. Other than that i don't dislike anything about Leadiro.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the portal and see how everything works. The Leadiro team are hugely helpful and back up the impressive nature of the portal with their knowledge and professional nature.

We utilise Leadiro's portal and data for a variety of clients, this means we can provide up to date and relevant contacts to our customers and in return they see leads responding to their marketing campaigns with readily available information on each contact

Belter P.

"Good option for the lead generation activations"

What do you like best?

This tool is pretty useful for those who need to be constanly adding and incresing their marketing list in an acurate way in order to complish the regulations and legal terms in different countries.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations for most of the countries in LAC (Latin America and Caribbean) territory, being limited to some contacts, the good thing is Leadiro is constantly adding more data to their lists.

Increase contacts in the current companies with contact for marketing and sales activities resulting in more engage relationship with those accounts.

Rachel H.

"Great Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

The UI is very easy to use. I am extremely impressed with the speed that it processes searches. The data quality is also excellent and easy to segment.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if more contacts could be pulled out of the system at one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great value tool. The service is very flexible and we can get access to a high quality data contact pool that we were really lacking previously. Even if you are using another vendor I would highly recommend giving Leadiro a try as it's low risk given there is no 12 month contract lock-ins.

Access to great data. The segmentation features really help us deliver on campaigns.

Charles S.

"Great for data at scale"

What do you like best?

We get a lot of volume from here and it is super easy to use for the price. I highly recommend this to any company looking to target at scale.

What do you dislike?

State filters sometime get messed up and dont work and although I totally expect it for the price, the phone numbers are mostly corporate lines and there are quite a few emails that bounce that I pull out of here.

Demand generation. We get a lot more volume at a cheaper rate then more well known competitors.

Sam W.

"Excellent, easy -to-use database platform"

What do you like best?

Very simple to navigate and use. Applying filters so to narrow down to your preferred choice of contacts is very quick and easy too.

What do you dislike?

We found a small amount of the the data to be out of date but that is no different to any other database services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want the most up-to-date data available with an Unrivalled ease of use then Leadiro is the best platform i have come across.

We have managed to source initial points of contact in certain organisations which we had previously always struggled to source ourselves. These initial points of contact have steered us towards the decision makers, correspondence with which has proved invaluable.

Rachel C.

"High-quality and accurate business contacts"

What do you like best?

User friendly- It is very easy to naviagte to find the contact your are looking for and to add or remove contacts to your basket. The simplicity of the various filters by job titel, level, industry country was very helpful . It is so fast and the payments are easy to manage .The process was very quick and efficient and thank you to team Leadiro.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I would highly recommend Leadiro to any sales or marketing teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In our experience the data is very up to date ; we will therefore have no hesitation in recommending Leadiro for your direct marketing campaigns.As good data is one of the most fundamental elements of a successful campaign, I would rely time and time again on the Leadiro team.

This is saving me time building out my own database.

They are the relevant contacts and they are maintained and updated constantly.

Nagraj L.

"Easy to Use, Extensive filters for a quick list prep, lead search tasks"

What do you like best?

Ability to get started with minimal training, integration with salesforce, quick decisive chat support that solve issues, not just provide information.

What do you dislike?

last 4 months, there was only one day of outage of a specific feature which they resolved within a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

email and contact databases are of several kinds, align these to your requirements and then buy.

We are getting high quality valid contacts for our campaigns that are imported directly into salesforce. We also can target specific technology installs, say to find all contacts who use SharePoint for instance. This is a paid feature(add-on) to subscription, but is valuable for specific campaigns.

Nathaniel C.

"Solid List Source for Business Development"

What do you like best?

Leadiro seems to have the most flexible pricing model for high quality lists. No long term commits is nice and the list quality is up to date.

What do you dislike?

I once tried to download a list that was going to charge a little extra for technology targeting. Not a huge deal, but it deterred me from downloading that particular list.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, there is no long term subscription.

Trying to find high quality potential customers to reach out to with our business development efforts.

John S.

"Leadiro Fan"

What do you like best?

Leadiro has great quality lists that I've found have very high deliverability rates--at a really great cost. I've needed to get in touch with their team every now and then over the 8-9 months that I've been a customer and they have been very helpful every time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. There have been a few questions I've had, but customer service was always quick to answer them helpfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Certainly worth giving a try.

For email marketing I need high quality lists at a reasonable cost. Both of these things have been beneficial about Leadiro.

"Great Data - Perfect for my Sales Team!!"

What do you like best?

I have tried many similar platforms, however Leadiro has provided the best quality data, and generates the best conversion rates for myself and my sales team. Could not do without it!

What do you dislike?

It is more expensive than I would like. I was also dissappointed when I reached at to the CEO of the company on Linkedin to ask a couple of questions and propose a business opportunity, and he totally ignored it. A simple response would have gone a long way for a customer paying his business money!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go

Getting the right contacts at the right time

"Waymark IT"

What do you like best?

Easy to sign up and use, initially. Implementation team and sales were quick to repsond to questions.

What do you dislike?

Filters are poor. number of UK business covered very small percentage of overall businesses. At the time of joining only 32,000 unique businesses were available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In the UK the company base is not very large and is only within a few business industries. If your target market is one of those then it could suit a purpose, however you could quicly run out of use after a few months as you work your way through the companies that are available.

Lead volume for marketing purposes. Benefits, still evaluating

"A great service for volume prospecting"

What do you like best?

The efficency to produce massive lists of contacts

What do you dislike?

Simply due to the nature of the service, a significant number of the contacts are no long valid. Either the emails no longer work or the person has simply left the company. That said, with a high enough volume of contacts, you can still produce a sizeable number of working targets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool if you are working with high volumes of contacts.

I was looking to obtain email address for potential clients or at the very least, understand how their company's email addresses are structured.

Sadiq Q.

"Need targeted marketing - You need Leadiro"

What do you like best?

Creating multiple search criteria and narrowing down to what is relevant to for target audience

What do you dislike?

Not being able to drill down into the search results without actually downloading and purchasing the leads

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ben clear what you want from a business development tool.....makes things a lot easier

Targeted messaging to multiple audiences to build the prospect funnel

Oli S.

"Great data, even better service"

What do you like best?

Data is great and particularly knowledge-built data I haven’t found elsewhere. But it’s the people behind it that have stood out as much as anything.

What do you dislike?

Data accuracy is not perfect, but people move so that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. Note that I disn’t Mention in negatives because I have found this across data sets; company size may not be accurate as it may be based on the office size not whole company. Therefore major corporations can appear to be 25 employees

Business development

Michael N.

"Excellent Product - Short Learning Curve - Great Value"

What do you like best?

The customer service and the ease of use have been exemplary.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't call it a dislike but some of the search is not as intuitive as I would like... For example, the US state input is only as a two-letter code but a good deal of the data is stored as full state name. I'm not sure if this impacts search results or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As affordable as this solution is, I would highly recommend a "live" experience. Give it a try!

Business lead prospecting. We use it to determine contact points within companies that have identified as potential clients.

Learn more about Leadiro

Leadiro Videos

Learning about Leadiro?

* We monitor all Leadiro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.