LeadFuze Reviews & Product Details

UR
What do you like best?

After an exhaustive search for different methods to obtain validated email addresses for our FB Ad targeting campaign, we found the oasis that is LeadFuze. We don't need to be working with overseas contractors scraping sites for potentially inaccurate data anymore, and we're already seeing tremendous engagement from the leads we've pulled from LeadFuze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maximum list sizing to minimize load times is time consuming if you have a lot of leads you need to export. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you take the time to tweak your searches for maximum inclusion AND exclusion of search terms and keywords Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need the verified email address of as many industry-related professionals as possible to promote our team leader's book, TV show, and online course. LeadFuze has been incredible for us to achieve that goal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LeadFuze Overview

What is LeadFuze?

Find any business professional's contact information. Search entire market segments, or for specific individuals or accounts. Used by salespeople, recruiters, and marketers to help them build their ideal list of leads and candidates. LeadFuze aggregates the world’s professional data to continue to deliver the freshest leads to you. It's prospecting, automated!

LeadFuze Details

LeadFuze is a lead generation software platform aimed to help growth focused teams spend more time with qualified prospects that actually WANT to talk to you.

LeadFuze

LeadFuze Reviews

Showing 102 LeadFuze reviews
Already have LeadFuze?
AG
What do you like best?

I already recommended leadfuze to a few of my business partners. Leadfuze helped my business generate leads at record speed and there are a lot of filters to choose from. The integration option (between leadfuze and other email extraction softwares and additional softwares, saves a lot of time, and we can focus on the more important part of the business, generating income. Cheers,

What I like best is that there are a lot of filters to choose from, which makes it easier to reach target audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Don't see any. It is not always easy to come up with the perfect strategy but it has nothing to do with leadfuze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it wisely and enjoy the show! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A lot more specific and valid leads to pursue. It saves a lot of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the quality of the data and the fact that it's all automated! I keep bringing leads in every day without having to go out and search for them myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd add back is the ability to connect directly to my email platform. They used to have that feature but don't anymore. That said, they've put enough development into the lead gen platform to more than make up for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm getting more leads into the top of my funnel than ever before. Leads that can go into my call funnel or go straight into my email funnel. I love LeadFuze and recommend it any time that I can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

So easy to get started (which is a lot of the time a bottle-neck for us when adding new products/services) and really great for actually verifying emails, which a lot of services say they do but then my emails bounce back. This service actually verifies the email addresses before sending them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure honestly.... will give it more time but loving it so far Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Verifying actual emails and them not going to spam Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can drill down to get to the people I want to reach. Plenty of different options and if you're creative enough, you can reach anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure, Coming up with a good strategy is hard but that has nothing to do with the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching out to customers with low keyword search volume. I instead direct mail them through Leadfuze and Mailshake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EM
What do you like best?

I was sceptical at first. I got the 25 lead trial to check it out. I was able to handpick my 25 leads. Before I accepted the leads I checked them out to make sure they were valid and current. They were so I signed up. I am excited to get started. I haven't used the fuzebot yet but will start when I bring on my salesperson next week. Given the fact that other services cause tens of thousands of dollars and leadfuse is so affordable. I guess that'st the best part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the leads are out of date. People have moved on - changed jobs or retired. But its a small enough percentage that I still get value from the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contacting the people that I need to reach to sell my services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Multiple tools to search for leads, including company list upload Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited match rate given our sector is pretty niche Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you check you lists before downloading them and using up your credits. It can kick out multiple records for one company that are irrelevant so make sure you scan and check the ones you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have an industry list of companies and we need to identify contact data. LeadFuze has been pretty effective in doing that but match rate has been low. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

Leadfuze makes it super easy to generate more leads and ultimately make more money. Jut set your target and let it work its magic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much everything is great I would just try it and see what happens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it its very low risk high reward Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My team is very small so leadfuze is like a team member for us thats constantly following up and creating leads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use and the data is awesome. Customer service is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike that I have is the limits on exports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for great data to help you with your marketing, Leadfuze is right for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great tool for target marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outbound Sales Representative
What do you like best?

High percentage of useful prospect contacts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

prospect emails can be invalid, but seemingly low percentage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gives me a better idea which prospects I need to contact using different search filters Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use and same as LinkedIn sales navigator Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lead fuze need to add more leads other than USA region Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Better than other - I always and suggest leadfuze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increase my sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The Automation. That the information is verified preventing bounced emails. How easy it is to build high quality lists. The value I get out of the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more details on leads that help understand the business they work for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accurate contact details for cold outreach. Looking to save time in prospecting and list building. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CMO
What do you like best?

I dont have to hire VA's anymore for the cumbersome task of creating lists through scraping various channels. The problem with VA's can be that it's difficult to gauge the quality of their leads. Whereas with Leadfuze. Lead Generation is now like a breeze.

Specially love the ultra targeting ability where i can play around with various filters to reach a specific market segment or a company account.

The most wonderful feature though is the unlimited Leads feature, simply love it. Coupled with integrations with Mailshake and Pipedrive, i can now automate a number of manual processes.

A great tool for making drip campaigns work through the supply of unlimited leads to Mailshake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Been using it for a month and am liking most things. Apart from the limits on the List size, i guess, but i think they need to have that in place so that the Leadfuze system is not abused by Spammers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its hands-down better than Data.com and prospect.io in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Leadgeneration

Cold Email Lists

LinkedIn Network Expansion

List for Retargeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

LeadFuze helps me easily build prospecting lists for my B2B business almost on autopilot. I love how granular I can get in my search options and the data quality has been superb. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setting up the initial searches can take some time and trial & error. That's more of a prospecting problem than a LeadFuze issue though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you understand your market so that you can properly build the searches and use this software to its fullest potential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LeadFuse has made it easy for me to build prospecting lists to reach out to via LinkedIn, cold email, and telephone. This has easily saved 10+ hours per week of manual list-building. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales, Marketing & Business Development
Internet
What do you like best?

I really like the 'no nonsense' interface and simplicity of LeadFuse. As a digital marketing agency, I also really like the AdWords budget filter... This is great! I can target prospects who are already spending at least 'X' amount of money on paid ads, so I have a basic idea of their budget before I even approach them. This avoids the 'what's your budget' question evasiveness that prospects often give. I can tell them I already know how much they are spending on PPC and cut through the BS.

I also like the 'technology used' filter. Since we work primarily with Wordpress, I can target prospects NOT using Wordpress and pitch web design in a more meaningful way. Or, conversely, I can target ONLY companies using Wordpress.

Finally, I like the semi-automation feature. I can have FuseBot pull down 100 new leads based on my criteria every Monday and, before I dump them into my automated email outreach/nurture campaign, I can glance over them and make sure the all look ok (admittedly, sometimes there are some weird strays in the results that are not in the geography or industry I'm looking for, so I can skip those). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

An Estimated Company Revenue filter would be nice.. I know that's not really a 'true' searchable data point but, (per one of the LeadFuse help videos) using the '# of employees' filter, you can estimate a ballpark company revenue based on revenue generated per employee by industry. Some industry figures are as much as $300k/yr revenue generated per employee, and some are like $60k/yr. Obviously, you can look these up, filter by # of employees and do the math yourself, but it would be even more 'idiot proof' to add these industry-specific calculations into the LeadFuse search so that Estimated Company Revenue could be an actual filter... just an idea. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm a small operation, and the ability to completely automate my prospecting for B2B leads (my main target customers) allows my to focus on sales and fulfillment... This is game changing for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Partner
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

Running queries in LeadFuze is a lot faster than other tools, including Sales Navigator. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's some hoops to jump through to get data out of the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go with LeadFuze if you want something basic and automated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A faster, easier way to pull business data. Now our business users can pull the data themselves instead of having an overseas, non-business user pull data which often leads to mistakes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The ability to export leads on google sheets and csv. The format is perfect when exporting the leads but we are still validating the information or leads of their database if it is up to date. We hope to find the answer soon by contacting the leads. However the conversion is not that good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

15% phone number coverage. And some bugs with the website like non responsive design. There's is an error when saving a leads that require Email is enabled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an automation for your leadGen operations to get fast leads and company information and want to export your search criteria to google sheets or csv I recommend this for you. The function is quite the same as with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fast search for cathegories and results. In many factors, we can do more time for marketing with the help of this tool. Everytime we check the actual usage by monitoring how much time we spend on prospecting. We wanna be doing as many marketing test to get more success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Simplicity. It's easy to understand, even a new person can learn it fast. Easy to set up and keep it running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning they have they own tool to send cold emails right from the app. It was amazing. I just don't like any other tools. I wish for this feature to come back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

just try it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are constantly looking for a way to put our products in from of the customer. Leadfuze gives us an ability to choose who we would like to talk to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

It's a one stop shop. That it connects to Zapier really gives a huge amount of freedom in process and how to automate your outreach. I personally link up to Mailshake which is fantastic. So rather than Dux + Sales Navigator, exporting and importing... this will save you time. Personal support also deserves a mention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The main challenges I have isn't so much with the tool, but refining the negative keywords to improve the list quality. If you give it the right input it is fantastic. Also the limitation on a premium account I think could be increased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a clear idea of your target prospect before going in. Its very easy to get excited and pull data for all the things. When its really better to work with a campaign driven objective, and be clear on where Leadfuze fits into your processes. As opposed to getting the tool, having data and working back to front. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Straightforward really, getting targeted prospect data for outreach purposes. And saving a huge amount of time as it is integrated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SDR
What do you like best?

I am truely greatfull to Justin and his team. Loved the value it brought to me. I was able to generated more leads than I needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes user flow is a bit weird. But its compensated by the overall value it brings. No doubt about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you know your target market and buying persona, then its great alternative to manual list building. I believe its the best product in the market so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me with targeted list building Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

The simplicity of LeadFuze gets even easier when you apply FuzeBot. Being able to run multiple searches is great if you probably have more than one ideal market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like any toolset, you'll need to carve out time you don't easily have. Do it anyway. Then make sure you circle back, consistently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it enough time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being confident that emails are verified (even double verified, if you choose) is awesome. Having your choice on how to contact a lead is powerful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

* Potent and easy to work with search function.

* Interface is uncluttered and easy to navigate.

* Automation that gathers more qualified leads as they appear to the ecosystem is extra cool.

* Ability to filter list by double opt-in Email addresses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Data is missing company addresses... though the team says that's on the way shortly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take the time to understand what the product offers and if you need help - ask their support team. They strive to offer excellent help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding qualified potential "dream clients" in a quick and low-stress way... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO/Founder
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

I just purchased leadfuze's unlimited plan. So far, so good.

Pros:

1. Strong integrations with zapier, and the best SMB CRMs and outreach tools on the market

2. Allows you to drip out your new leads easily

3. Unlimited... with a catch

4. Good social profiles

5. DOESN'T REQUIRE YOU TO MANUALLY CLICK THROUGH LINKEDIN

6. They actually know what they are doing (more on this later)

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cons:

1. Not many phones (they are fixing this with a Google maps integration)

2. Unlimited overall but there are caps on lead lists Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't use this for targeting local businesses yet unless you can find the leads in a search. And don't use if most of your market is out of the US.

Otherwise you will be hard pressed to beat leadfuze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I purchased lead fuze to enable an automated outbound and inbound marketing approach for my business and my clients. So far, I like it.

Overall, I think it's the best affordable B2B lead tool on the market. Worth checking out if you want to do outbound at all.

Here's probably the biggest benefit, to be honest.

Most software companies are depressingly vague when it comes to actual advice on your business processes. Sure their content teams post nice articles, but they don't REALLY pay attention to what works as a business process.

That's not the case with leadfuze. They used to be an outbound marketing agency: then they automated their agency process with leadfuze.

That means, they know their stuff, and they give you tested advice not a theoretical best practice.

It has a few hiccups, but overall, this is an Enterprise product with an SMB price tag. If you want to find outreach automation, go here. You wouldn't find anything better... I've looked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I have been using LeadFuze for over 2 months now. The quality of data is pretty good with nearly zero bounce rate. They offer limitless integration possibilities through Zapier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such but the data is US only and it would be good to get UK and EU data as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting contact information of decision makers within the industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I love that you have the option to download lots and lots of good quality B2B leads for your business. They are quality leads. Their support team is amazing. I love the product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I need to be able to download up to 10,000 leads a month :) 150 to 250 leads a day for some businesses is awesome. My team is calling 500 or more people to grow and scale my agency a day :) I am not a big fan of cold emailing. I prefer the personal touch of my team calling and talking to every lead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i highly recommend lead fuze to any B2B business owner that needs to generate leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead providers are expensive. You can pay as much as $.50 to $1.00 per lead. I love Lead Fuzes set flat rate of $300 a month to download the leads I need. If I were to get 10,000 leads a month from another provider it would cost me $2000.00 a month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Sales
What do you like best?

It's search parameters are pretty sweet. Equivalent to Linkedin's search mechanism. The UI is almost there, but easy to maneuver through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lead limitations. I understand that many of these email/lead providers set restrictions so you aren't downloading their entire database. However, if you pay for the premium, you should not have as *much* of a limitation of 1,000 leads per campaign. Should be set to 5K out of the box.

Also, their support is limited to e-mail -- I am sure once they grow they will have phone support as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to have some sort of CRM and/or email system. Seems like the perfect combo is Hubspot + Mailshake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are looking to generate cold leads for our LinkedInviter tool (linkedinviter.com) -- A Linkedin lead generation tool. We find executives and invite them to trial our software. So far we've had a few conversations. Hoping to see results soon! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for LeadFuze?

LeadFuze Comparisons