Lead411 Reviews & Product Details

Lead411 Overview

What is Lead411?

Lead411 provides the most comprehensive and accurate information about contacts and companies available in the marketplace. Through targeted filters, and sales intelligence data points, customers are able to view complete contact data profiles and find growing companies that are more likely to be in a buying cycle for adding services/solutions. Our sales intelligence triggers are an easy way for you to filter for companies that make the most sense to reach out to. Sales Intelligence data points include: Recently Funded Companies New Company Location IPO Announcement Hiring Plans Job Openings New Employee Hire New Executive Employee Hire New Employee Promotion Company Awards and More Not only can you find the best opportunities in Lead411, but you can also reach out directly from our platform using our Reach Email/SMS Engagement Automation Feature. With Reach, you can set up automated email and SMS templates, cadences and campaigns so once you find your targeted audience, reaching out is as simple as a few clicks. No more exporting lists to a third-party platform, you can keep notes and monitor the progress of your efforts with ease. Lead411 believes in helping companies start the sales process with a targeted conversation. Through accurate contact data fueled by innovative data intelligence, we give you an advantage over other solutions. Discover contact data from companies that are in a buying position, save time through filtered sales data points, and reach out directly from our platform to get the results you need to ensure a healthy pipeline.

Lead411 Details

Lead411 offers a comprehensive data platform fueled by Lead Intelligence. Lead411 provides verified company and contact data including verified emails, mobile direct dials, and email/SMS campaign outreach.

-Three pronged Data Verification System using technology, crowdsourcing and an internal verification team.
-Leads derived from triggers, it intel, job openings, funding, executive hires and more.
-Append your inbound leads with more data so you have a better opportunity to close the deal.
-Mobile direct dials and verified emails
-A really simple UI and chrome extension.
-27+ CRM/SaaS integrations.

Lead411 Reviews

Showing 282 Lead411 reviews
Already have Lead411?
Senior Manager - Inside Sales
What do you like best?

Quality of the data, I really like the filters on the search page so you just have to enter the parameters on which you are searching the data. It can be the employee title, level, geography, industry, specific technologies used, in case of companies, employee size and revenue. The search page have both options for People search and Company search. All you need is to enter your preference and leave the rest on the platform. I have been mining data on Lead411 since October 2020 and have mined a database of around 1200 contacts. It gives you email addresses, head quarter phone numbers and cell phone numbers too. 95% of the data is accurate which is really good when it comes to such data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not may things to dislike but I would like to mention a few. I think copy paste option should be available on the main list rather than opening one by one or downloading and then fetching data since it's a time taking task. One of the downsides of the platform is that it doesn't allow you to edit the existing saved search, you might have to start from the beginning and perform a new search. Also, at times the website is slow or whenever there is a huge list of leads or accounts the websites slows down and the scrolling down gets tougher. I think that can be improvised or an alternate could be found. Overall, I think the user interface can be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend others to go for Lead411 as it is cost effective, easy to use and provides good quality data. If you are into Business Development, Sales, B2B Sales, Marketing, Lead generation, Demand Generation etc. just go for it. Lead411 gives you the whole set of data with physical address, email address, direct, head quarters and cell phone numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have recently started the Inside sales process in our organization and it has been quite a long while since I have been successfully finding relevant leads for the Inside sales. We are MuleSoft/Salesforce partners and we provide services for MuleSoft integrations. So it's pretty easy for me to mention the parameter 'MuleSoft' in technology used column and it gives me relevant data which saves a lot of my time. So far Lead 411 has been really beneficial for our organization as the service we provide need specific leads to grow business and this platform does the job for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SDR Success Manager - Channel & Direct
What do you like best?

The ability to pull good data, confirm current data, and always have something for us to target. They also have a helpful support/AM team that directs me as needed. My team is using the Lead four one one or Lead 411 Google Chrome Extension as well and it is helpful for them as they prospect new companies and gather information on them. It is a great research tool. It will give a brief overview of the company and great info on them, then it allows you to search more specifically for.. let's say the president! Great stuff. Our other staff member is using Lead411 to pull large lists and he has the ability to put them into salesforce pretty easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that with any data collection tool you see this, but we still have to cleanse our data before doing anything with it to check for accuracy. I think there is definitely a learning curve when it comes to getting used to using Lead 411, especially with using its internal tools and its lead 411 chrome extension. The extension can sometimes get in the way which is kind of annoying,but never ever a deal breaker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're solving the problem of always needing more good data for us to work through and find good prospects for our business to sell to! We actually only used to use the data list building tool and now we're using the other tools, too. So helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Vice President, Client Services
What do you like best?

Data in my industry is King and I've seen providers make claim to have the best data (accurate data, clean email addresses, 90 day refreshes, etc.). After purchasing many lists to support our sales and marketing efforts, committed to annual data subscriptions, I've become a skeptic over the years. Well, Lead411 proved me wrong.

Here's our experience so far:

1.) Onboarding: I've been a customer now for a few years and from my first interaction with Tom Blue, Lead411's, Founder and CEO, my experience has been nothing but exceptional. The on-boarding team was first class, Jeff Stevenson and Lori Fisher are consummate professionals who you can get you up and running in an hour.

2.) Data Quality: I've enjoyed launching more tactical campaigns by zeroing on specific technology installs (for example, I recently launched a webinar campaign targeting a specific hardware install and got over 100 webinar registrations in the first two days of the email drop!)

3.) Available Data: Lead 411 is the first company that I've worked with that gives you unlimited access to data and email addresses. What I'm most impressed with is the quality of email addresses. Throughout my career, I've not enjoyed average bounce rates of 25+% and open rates of less than 5%. With Lead411's "verified emails" we've been enjoying 30+% open rates and bounce rates that are less than 5%.

4.) New Ways to Access Data: Outside of traditional web-based applications to build/ download lists, I can use Google Chrome extensions to pull data on contacts from websites or prospect's LinkedIn pages. This data can be easily exported to a variety of formats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not having the ability to pull contact data by responsibility. In our line of work, it helps to access data where you focus on people who are responsible for data storage or data backup. Not having this feature has us digging a little bit to find the right person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a test drive of the data and you will see the difference from other providers you have used. Additionally, their new user interface is smooth, easy to use, and has the ability to save searches and really narrow down your list pulls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing lead conversion rates, justifying ROI to the executive team on our database subscriptions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Digital Marketing
What do you like best?

We have worked closely with the Lead411 team to enable an API that allows us to automatically update leads/contacts with data we can use in automation and lead routing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are opportunities for the data to be easier to get. The interface could use a little UX enhancement as well. For example, the search at the top is just ok in terms of not being able to put in "something similar" to be able to pull an intended result. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data for salespersons and as of late, automated data enhancements into our Salesforce via the API. Benefits will include time savings as more and more new inbound leads are able to have their data updated in our system in order to easily automate processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Lead411
What do you like best?

I like the search Functionality, I think it is intuitive and easy to use, and of course saving your searches is great. Also, like how simple it is to download contact info into a .csv (since I use a small ATS) and transfer them the name into my prospect database. Customer Service has been terrific and very responsive. Of all the vendors in this price range, I definitely think Lead411 is the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I know it is hard, but I wish it had more mobile/cell numbers for prospects. Especially with pandemic and most people working at home. I also tried the Hiring Now feature, and it didn't really help, so I stopped after a month. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but I don't think so. If it worked better, I would try it again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If Lead411 is in your budget range do the trial vs their direct competitors. It was an easy choice for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a Start Up and have no database of clients. This has let us try and figure out who we should be targeting (companies/industries/titles) and because of the price it is easy on our bootstrap budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the amount of contact information available, even on the basic level. The greatest feature that surprised me is the way the program can/will verify addresses by pinging the email servers of a company in real time with a click of a button. The quality of details throughout the entire interface is everything and more than I expected from a lead-search service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only other small detail I could think to add would be what the fiscal year is for the company of interest is, unless I didn't see it. It has EVERYTHING else I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will find out immediately if this platform will be helpful to you by the first day you use it, certainly within the free trial time. If not, the agents/representatives are active and timely in working with you to optimize the service. If you are considering this, it will not be a waste of time to evaluate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Up to date contact information and additional leads when regular methods slow down. A huge benefit being the extra awareness and insight of relevant financial/operational information of businesses within an industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Lead411
Managing Partner
What do you like best?

One of the things I like best about using Lead411 is the Phone number Lookup and Contact Segmentation.

I haven't been able to find any other tool on the market that is as convenient and easy to use as Lead411.

Being able to save your searches and more specifically the page on each search is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change about the interface is the 'Add to Cart' or 'Add to CRM' functionality.

Ideally, I'd like the process to be as streamlined as a single click, would then import or sync the contact into my CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contact Information and Cleanup. A much more organized and filled out CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lead411 is the most helpful email and contact data finder out there. It has a very useful chrome extension that you can add to your CRM within 2 clicks and do it fast with complete contact info right from a prospects website. It's less expensive than other products and a slam dunk for our team and a trusted partner in this space who continues to improve their product and vision for prospect and data mining. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My one issue is that the Chrome extension always needs to be updated, but it's a minor one and the team is responsive when I reach out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this to acquire client data and it gives me leads and lead data i never even knew that I needed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Developer
What do you like best?

I find the information is up to date and accurate. The news section is helpful in building my pipeline of content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not terrible but I feel that the layout is something that isn't very straightforward. I wouldn't say I dislike it, I just feel it could be a bit of a weak spot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check it out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The news section is helpful but I most use it for the contacts within a business and making sure I can connect with the correct people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO and President
What do you like best?

There are several things that I like best about Lead411. To name a few, I like the platform's simplicity, accuracy, Chrome Extension, and depth of information users are able to receive about prospect businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Truthfully, I haven't discovered anything I dislike about Lead411. I've been a customer for years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead411 enables me to prospect efficiently. With the research capabilities, I'm able to narrow down my target audience and prospect with confidence. I believe Lead411 is an essential part of my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

The price seems reasonable instead of getting ZoomInfo and other expensive solutions - Search is ok and needs to be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not many direct dials are available after scrolling down the entire company list. When I finally get a few phone numbers to call and a lot of turns out to be wrong numbers even fax numbers - Not the best customer service - I informed about the inaccurate numbers (more than 5) I found one day - They simply told me I should mark them on the website - felt like they are asking me to do their job. I tried multiple times to cancel my subscription but they don't respond at all. I wish I shouldn't sign up for a yearly subscription.

Most of the drop-down categories aren't assigned so no values there on search. You have to go back to the search page for any modification. Inconvenient and time-wasting tool - Highly Not recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They need to bring more numbers and good numbers instead of a list of a bunch of employees with no valid phone numbers nor email address. I don't even know why they list them when they don't have any information. Another lead411 way of wasting your time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

I like the fact that when I input a company name, Lead411 almost always finds the company and key contacts and email addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, I find that some of the contacts are no longer employed by the subject company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you view the training video, you will learn what you need to know about using the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead411 helps me find valuable contacts employed by prospective customers. This help me avoid the problem of having to call multiple times to find the contact I am hoping to reach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The formatting of the dashboard is clean which makes it easy to find the information you are looking for in a clear and logical manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing was reasonable, but not a lot of exports with each plan compared to some competitors that did not have such good interfaces. Each company out there has their weaknesses for sure when it comes to finding accurate/current email addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The amount of options in this field can be overwhelming. Do a few trials with different companies and then pick a company to pay and use for a month. Make sure you get the data that you need in a clear and concise format, especially if you need to export data. Pay attention to whether unused credits roll over to the following month or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to search for employees in specific positions within specific companies and get their email addresses has proven of great value. This has led to more effective outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead-marketing
What do you like best?

Unlimited download of database. They have some unique capabilities that bounds their customers to come again and again. Customer support is very satisfactory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slow speed while searching. Limited time out sessions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A SMB leading org can easily use this tool as it is very easy to use and explore Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My database problems are almost sorted now. I can do unlimited browsing with many filters Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

The ease of downloading thousands of contacts and emails that can easily parse into any email marketing system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much... I think that downloading lists over 2000 contacts gets sent to your email address. It would be nice to allow these larger lists to be downloaded onto your computer... I know the work around to this already but most people don't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have tried other sales tools before like Lead411 and for our needs in the staffing and recruiting industry they cannot be beat! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to automate a portion of my sales to help supplement my income. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The platform has just what I need. The ability to fill in the blanks on contacts and an ongoing ability to add to our outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have ran into some kinks with search (for instance, you can't do an advanced search by domain except through import), but still - the platform is a offering for the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use the platform to fill in the blanks - what was his title again? How much revenue does the company have? etc. In addition, I pull a new batch of contacts each month to add to our outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Copywriter
What do you like best?

The ability to analyze key trigger events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I have to press the button two times to transfer data to our CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lead411 is a great product for those who need quality contact information for your CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of poor quality contacts. The sales cycle is escalated with quality contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Sales and Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Easy to use, menu bars and options work as expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular except the frustration of not seeing a match for company or person. No DB can cover all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy DB to use to find info on contacts, to verify email addresses. Like the connectivity to our Crm for easy download of data points Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Sales
What do you like best?

The quality of the contacts are great. Most of the phone numbers are accurate and they even have cellphone numbers which is tremendously helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Obviously, there are bad numbers here and there. That is really my only dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it to its full potential. It is a powerful tool and can help you out a bunch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is really helping me find phone numbers and correct email addresses for contacts that I otherwise wouldn't have a chance at contacting. I have realized increased callbacks, more email leads, more closed sales, and a happier team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager of OD
What do you like best?

I like the direct dials and the LinkedIn profiles Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the information is dated. I come across some contacts that have been with the company in over a year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It really cuts down on my research time as I start prospecting into a new account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SVP
What do you like best?

Lead411 is very easy to use and I find the data to be very accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can point to. Good product and great services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can do very targeted research that is very accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting accurate contact information on decision makers and information on companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is an intelligent platform that allows you to capture potential customers. You can search for verified emails and direct bookmarks. It gives you the ability to communicate with potential customers through email, or SMS directly from this Software. It is easy to install and use software as well as browsing thanks to its clean and organized interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our experience has been good, we have not presented serious problems with the platform but there are some inconveniences when importing contacts from LinkedIn to Salesforce, if they improve this, the performance within Lead411 would be much higher. This does not mean that it is a bad platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal for sales, recruitment or to build a network of contacts. You will be able to add information or update fields in bulk and also identify relevant news sources that your company will be able to see as a possible purchase signal. It is very easy to use and its interface is organized which allows you to navigate without problems. Compared to other platforms, its search engine is very good and simplifies your work, totally recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to find email addresses of people who are on LinkedIn and we look for a way to market by email. It is very easy to use and the information is reliable. Its search filtering is very good compared to other platforms, in addition our work team obtains a more fluid and precise work, we save a lot of time that we can now channel in other areas. Even the personalized news service orients the accounts a little in real time. We are very happy with the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's one of the most affordable options out there for lead lists. The data is very good. What sets them apart is not having to lock into an annual subscription, which is what most lead dbs do. They have a lot of add-on options for additional market intelligence. They do a lot of ZoomInfo does but at a small fraction of the cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Compared to others, not a whole lot to dislike. The info is good and it's affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Affordable lead lists with good targeting/filtering options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Lead411 is an outstanding tool that has lead to efficient lead generation. I spend less time building a lead list and more time calling and building connections now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Chrome extension can be a bit buggy at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take some time to learn all of the tool's capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been a huge time saver to have access to direct numbers for decision-makers. I no longer have to do hours of research to try and find the correct contact for potential clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.