- Feedback Feature: This changed the way people give feedback and praise each other inside the Organisation. After a presentation or a synergy meeting, people proactively request feedback to each other - also you have the option to give it public or private.
- Weekly Review: Every week, I have the opportunity to review the accomplishments of my direct report (team members) and also my manager can review how was my week as well. One very interesting part it's that now we can understand the "team mood", because everybody can rate how was their week.
- Monthly Review: Every Month you can customise a survey to your direct report for their performance review and also can add some personal development question. This create a culture of accountability and transparency!
- Setting goals and updating goals: For sure one of the most useful features is related to the goals setting, each employee can set update their goals in the platform - It can be an individual goal or project goal, they just need to tag the responsible, also you can set goals based on percentage and other metrics, which makes the progress really clear.
If you use Slack in your company, it's great because the integration is really easy!
- Mobile version: Lattice still don't have a Mobile version, but I believe is coming soon according to their Customer Support
- We are an International Organisation and we work from different locations in the world. We found some difficulties on updating features while some users were in China, for example.
In the beginning we were really hesitant about working with an People Management Platform, because the RoI was not clear, but we really believe that manage our people in the best way possible will lead us to great results - and it was exactly how Lattice helped us.
- Team Management (Weekly accountability)
- Culture of Feedback (Inside of the project team but also to peers and to anyone in the company)
- Performance Review
- Goal Setting