LaSalle Network Reviews & Product Details

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We've had an ongoing relationship with LaSalle over the past 5 years, mostly focused on helping source and find temp contractors to support when existing resources are too constrained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Fast turnaround! When the need for a temp arises, we usually need someone in asap. LaSalle consistently delivers on our tight timelines, and gets us well-qualified candidates at the drop of a hat.

On top of that, the quality of candidates they've brought on for us has been stellar. Many of our temp contractors have stay long enough to become full-time hires! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few candidates that have not worked out very well, but that is bound to happen with the volume we've used them for! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Needing more resources without headcount

- Trying out a new role before committing a full-time hire Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LaSalle Network Overview

What is LaSalle Network?

LaSalle Network is a staffing, recruiting and culture firm that helps companies identify top talent to fuel their growth, and helps companies build, revamp and scale their cultures to attract top talent.

LaSalle Network Details

LaSalle Network
1998
Chicago, IL
@lasallenetwork
Answer a few questions to help the LaSalle Network community
Have you used LaSalle Network before?

LaSalle Network Reviews

Showing 11 LaSalle Network reviews
Location
Already have LaSalle Network?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We've used LaSalle to bring in temporary support in a variety of roles, from customer support to marketing to data & analytics. In several cases we've intended to bring these individuals in on a temporary basis but they were such great fits that we've kept them on permanently! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team at LaSalle is easy to work with & quick to respond. We've been able to get solid employees up & running in a matter of days, even for roles requiring specific skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Getting them incorporated into our internal hiring & onboarding processes was a bit tricky, but that was more on us than on them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been able to quickly bring in people in LaSalle's network of talent to tackle projects & business needs in a variety of areas, enabling us to keep our business humming rather than dealing with disruptions if we needed to go through a weeks - or months- long traditional recruiting process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They helped me find temporary work. I was looking for temporary work to pay the bills. I assumed that meant I was going to answer phones or do administrative work, but they found a job that fit my skill set and paid more than I expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked that they found me a job that was specific to my skillset and education. It was also incredibly fast. I called them on a Monday, and I went into the office the next day for an interview. They had me interview at a company on thursday, and I was in a job making money the next monday. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no major complaints so far. My understanding is that they own the rights to my working relationship with my current company. Meaning that they placed me as a temp at a company, and if I want to pursue further work here, I have to worth through Lasalle network. This hasn't been a problem so far, but I suppose it might be a limitation sometime in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem I'm solving is that I was looking for work, and they found it for me. so far so good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

LaSalle has helped us hire temps for a variety of tasks when we don't have the headcount to hire full-time employees, or when we have a short-term project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

LaSalle has provided us with top-tier talent, many of whom have gone on to become full-time hires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is enough communication from the rep from LaSalle. After the first couple of weeks I never heard from her again and it was tough to get in touch with her. My temp also mentioned that he had not heard from her for a while as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been able to solve the problem of hiring for short term projects or when we can't quite yet hire a full time employee. We've experience the benefit of being able to hire on temps who have excelled at the work, allowing us a shorter and easier onboarding since the individual is already familiar with the company and the work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We've used La Salle for a number of different recruiting and temp needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The whole team at La Salle is very attentive and prompt. I've called La Salle in the morning and had a temp in the office by the afternoon. For longer recruiting projects, they were really great and gathering the requirements from us, then giving us updates and feedback on how to improve the pipeline of candidates coming in. They take feedback well, and are always eager to help us out. The quality of candidates both for full-time hires and temps has also been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The calls. Oh boy, do these people like to call you. I would get at least one call per day during some of the busier stretches with La Salle. On some occasions, they would call up to maybe 3 times before giving up. I can't remember ever answering my phone when La Salle has called either unless it was for a pre-scheduled call. All of these conversations could be handled over email too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Put your phone on silent :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent sourcing for both full-time and temp positions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I worked with LaSalle to find a role for an open position we had trouble filling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked that they stayed on top of us to keep the candidate pipeline up to date. With a tight job market, I liked that they pushed us to get back to candidates quickly. Their communication was great as far as candidates they had in the pipeline. We ultimately didn't find our candidate through them but they had good qualified people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Communication was a little intense, but like I said it was more to keep us honest with our timeline and what our expectations were. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Come prepared, you'll only get out of it the amount of information you provide them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They also fill temp roles for us, we've even hired a few full time so they do have really good candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

LaSalle helped me with numerous placements. These were all temp or temp-to-full-time placements. These ranged from helping on data entry / management to data analysis, to QA. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the people that LaSalle has and the speed of their response when helping staff positions. I tend to move very quickly and can have some big expectations (same day starts, 1 week placements). LaSalle never backed off tough assignments and helped meet fast needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For deep technical placements I did not find as much success without some decent refinement of profiles, which can take longer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be clear on the role you are looking for and your ideal candidate. Do not shy away from asks / requests for speed of placement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Temp or temp-to-hire placement to help with short-term FTE back-up or project based helped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As a recent college graduate, LaSalle Network helped with my job search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I had no idea what a staffing and recruiting firm was before discovering the LaSalle Network. I quickly realized that using LaSalle would be a game changer. The best part of LaSalle is the staff! Within a couple of days, the LaSalle staff was scheduling me interviews with some outstanding companies! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I often found it difficult to determine who to contact with questions. Several employees reached out to me and made it difficult to keep them all straight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

LaSalle Network is a great resource to use in your job search! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LaSalle helped me schedule interviews with great companies! I realized that going through LaSalle helped me find jobs I never would have found otherwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They helped fill a temp role for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They have helped me numerous times with staffing. They have always done a great job finding temp and full-time employees the meet our requirements. They're always nice, easy to work with, and clearly care about helping us out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They call far too often. They're pretty aggressive to stay in contact, especially when I don't have any roles currently open. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At the moment I have one temp hired through LaSalle. She has been fantastic, and they made the process extremely easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've worked with several LaSalle temporary hires. We've brought them in to work on temporary projects when it doesn't make sense to hire someone full time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As far as I can remember they've all been qualified and diligent workers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not too much. But I'm not privy to all aspects of the relationship between our company and LaSalle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been able to bring on competent people to help on new initiatives. Several have even been hired full time later in the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OL
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

LaSalle helped me find job placement over the summer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that LaSalle takes time to review your resume in order to give you job options that best fit your experience. The day of my interview, I was presented with about four different positions. The following day, I received a call from one position, and was lined up to receive a second. I was employed within a week of my first interview with LaSalle. I appreciate how fast and easy they made everything, leading up to accepting a position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had a hard time coordinating talking with any points of contact. I had two. One of them would typically call around either 8am, when I was asleep or 12pm, when I was working. When I'd text or email to try and set up a time that worked better for both of us, I wouldn't get a response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Give it a shot. It's a great resource to have, and they really take time to make sure they're suggestions that fit you best. Try to give them a time frame of when you're available to give them updates, because they'll want to speak to you at least once a week or so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I found LaSalle by applying to a job through a posting they sponsored. I ended up going in for an interview on a Monday and was in a position by Wednesday. It didn't really align with what I had mentioned, but they cleared it with me to make sure I was comfortable. There was no pressure to take positions that I didn't want, and I ended up in the same position for about 10 months before being hired full-time by that company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My contact at LaSalle was very helpful and made sure I felt comfortable with any position that was being offered to me. She advocated on my behalf and worked with my placement supervisor to make sure I was doing work I was interested in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't really have much to dislike, but that's because I was in a long-term placement. so there wasn't too much interaction compared to someone who was getting a lot of shorter placements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.