LambdaTest

4.9

LambdaTest is scalable cloud based platform designed to offer all software testing needs to cloud infrastructure.

Work for LambdaTest?

Learning about LambdaTest?

LambdaTest Reviews

Ask LambdaTest a Question
Chaitanya V.

"Best Platform for Cross Browser Testing"

What do you like best?

It’s been a while I am performing Cross Browser Testing with LambdaTest and found no issues with their platform. In fact they have got the widest range of browsers to test on. I even managed to get a great deal on their yearly plan by get in touch with the chat support. Kudos guys, keep up the good work.

What do you dislike?

It has been working fine from the very first day I hav started using this tool. I am really impressed by the platform.

We have been using it for every testing we do after deployment.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LambdaTest
Showing 67 LambdaTest reviews
Anand S.

"Greate Testing tool for Full Stack Developer"

What do you like best?

As a Full Stack Developer, I need to ensure that my site is upto shape. Particularly Every clients are new in the market, there item is somewhat shaky and that raises weight on me for logging bug. Screen captures prove to be useful however I am not a devotee of in-fabricated cutting apparatus. LambdaTest Screenshots by giving a full-page screen capture made my life simple. I like it's capacity of integration with Jira, and Slack. I have used this element in my career. It's costs are best in the Freelance. Much thanks to you Lambda Team!

What do you dislike?

I Like more if they provide more Integration like Hipchat. And also You don't able to test your .EXE file here. Otherwise it is very good tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool to test your website in so many different device. There is no such big problem in this tool anyone can use it very easily if they get problem I recommend people to watch there tutorials how to use it, in one video you definitely get the idea how to use this software.

I am a Full Stack Developer and doing freelancing it help me to test my Clients website in almost 2000+ Device which is great and here I am very easily setup my Automation to test quickly in all Device.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LambdaTest
Tim J.

"A solution we keep coming back to."

What do you like best?

LambdaTest has helped me gaining more customers, I was not aware how Cross Browser Compatibility can make a huge difference for my website. Now I have both device compatible & responsive website. All thanks to LambdaTest

I got attracted towards LambdaTest services by reading a review on a website. It made me think is it really important for my business? Now I am a happy customer of LambdaTest. Their customer support is just amazing and all my queries related to the tool gets resolved in a jiffy.

Unbelievably neat and intuitive User Interface, gives my clarity for all my test logs and even helps me save my test so that I do not have to choose them again. Big thumps up.

What do you dislike?

I really loved the platform. It's neat and clean UI and everything they are offering is working flawless for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are opting to use LambdaTest, you are in the right direction. You will find much more similar solutions like lambdatest but you will not find exactly LambdaTest in other platforms.

We are continuously using lambdatest to check every development we do is browser compatible and is working flawless on all browsers.

What Software Testing solution do you use?

Archana V.

"It got my attention"

What do you like best?

LambdaTest makes it fast and easy to test across so many platforms and browsers, there were more than we could ever have tried. The primary purpose was to test our web product in Safari and iOS environment. The website is extremely fast and allows access of my local development servers from within the actual custom operation system and web browser. Our team is happy with the product. Recording videos of the test running is also a great feature. Github and slack are the most we use and they provide single click integration to log and assign to our team members. Cross browser compatibility testing is now easy with this platform.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, Nothing comes in mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LambdaTest is always upto date with most of the popular version of operating system and browser versions which make it useful when testing in the most current versions. It's affordable and easy to use.

The primary purpose was to test our web product in Safari and IOS enviroment using LambdaTest. It's a perfect cross browser testing tool.

Andrew S.

"On-Demand Pass!!"

What do you like best?

I came across a link for lambdatest service whilst looking for an alternative to BrowserStack - as I've become less and less impressed with their service and the price I pay each month for it.

I love the idea of the on-demand pass! As I'm a freelancer who works on large bespoke projects, I only really needs short bursts of unlimited testing 4/5 times throughout the year before I release a site - so I've created a free account and I love what I'm seeing so far! I'll be cancelling my BrowserStack subscription soon I'm sure!

What do you dislike?

I loved using it, there's nothing that I can say is not good.

They even provide their platform to be used for short period of time like their Days Pass subscription system. Very helpful for freelancers like us.

Antonius Cezar H.

"Functional and efficient"

What do you like best?

The Asana integration, the WordPress plugin, and the responsive test functionality.

What do you dislike?

The WordPress plugin could use some more features, but it's currently in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only tool we found so far which integrates with Asana (and many others) and has a WordPress plugin. It's fast and efficient, I believe you'll like it :)

We use LambdaTest to visually test our customers' websites before we release them into production. If makes the process of finding bugs very quick and efficient, and it gives us peace of mind that we have built a truly awesome website with no obvious visual flaws on any device.

It's also great that you can set every test to work with Basic Authentication -- that way, we get to use the tool while still blocking out unauthorized users from development and staging websites.

Harshit S.

"Finally the waiting is over."

What do you like best?

I have been waiting for more than 4 months to try their automation and finally today I tried their Beta Testing of Automation with selenium. I just loved the platform. Really they just deliver it and they deliver a great product. Wish you luck with your final release. All the best guys.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For sure, I will recommend this to my friends and colleagues.

We are a startup in Digital Marketing domain where we also develop websites for our customers. To make sure that we are delivering user-friendly and compatible websites we need to get it tested several times. Thanks to LambdaTest manual testing feature which helped us in testing websites we develop and hope their Automation will also be helpful as their manual one.

Ghura P.

"Awesome Cross Browser Testing Tool."

What do you like best?

They are always up to date with latest version of browsers. Something we find highly reliable is their customer support. They are available 24x7 and have aided us many times. We needed a cross browser testing tool with Trello integration. LambdaTest has Trello along with the functionality of SSH Tunnel. We were able to identify the issue in our website and solve them in no time. Kudos to LambdaTest.

What do you dislike?

We are also very excited to hear about their automation testing going live before Christmas. It would help us to considerably fast-track our testing effort.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a recommended platform from me and my team.

LambdaTest has helped us in solving cross browser related issues. We are able to test our projects locally.. My team loved this platform.

Priyada P.

"Loved it."

What do you like best?

Absolutely amazing for mobile testing. I've been using it from months it just keeps getting better. Their support and service is absolutely incredible. local testing is awesome! Loved it's features. I was awestack with the integrations. Github and wordpress are the main tool we use and simply one click bug logging is simply awesome.

What do you dislike?

They have nothing to dislike. What they are offering is really awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LambdaTest is perfect for viewing your websites in all leading browsers and their versions. If you are on a limited budget, a small company or a one-man-army developer this tool might be right for you.

We use LambdaTest to help in Cross-platform testing of all websites we develop either internal or for clients. They save our time to test all variations of OS and Browsers.

Ethan K.

"Helpful!!!"

What do you like best?

Clear Cache Functionality, Trello Integration, 2000+ browsers, On-time support and so on they are lots more things to get in love with.

What do you dislike?

I really needed Dev tools for Mobile browsers. But now they already have this so I have no complaints with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend LambdaTest to others. Because i am very sure that what they are offering in such pricing, you will not find that in other platforms.

Our customer reported issue on our website while working on iPhone. So we were on a hunt to look for a best solutoion. Decided to go with LambdaTest because they are affordable and in the same time provided Trello integration. Loved clear cache functionality because it saved our time a lot and we do not have manually go to settings to clear the cache.

Payal G.

"Testing redefined…..."

What do you like best?

While I was visiting the site, I came to know about its various features like

Real-time testing and Visual UI testing.

Those testing techniques really helped me in testing my website thoroughly with precise and accurate results.

I’ve got really impressed by the look and flawless design of the testing mechanisms. Its UI is simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

From my personal experience, I would say, LambdaTest has done a great job.

I didn't find any flaw or issue which can be reported.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would literally suggest this to those people out there,who want their website to work perfectly on all possible platforms.

Basically i have some issues about testing the functionality of my website across multiple browsers and being a small business company I can’t afford to buy every device for the sake of testing. But checking browser compatibility is my highest priority.

And Lambdatest has pleased my with its services by providing me with various desktop and mobile devices on cloud

Avalokita P.

"Long way to go LambdaTest. "

What do you like best?

We have used many cross browser testing tools but we stuck with LambdaTest from the very first use. We are a startup and it's very hard for us to go for costly plans in the market but thanks to LambdaTest and its startup program. It is so nice of them to provide discounts for startups along with all the features. Long way to go LambdaTest.

What do you dislike?

Didn't find such thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is really a very good cross browser testing platform. I would love recommend LambdaTest to my friends and colleagues.

Our customers started reporting that our websites stuck in lower versions of IE and Firefox. So we thought to get it tested and yes they stuck!. With LambdaTest we were able to build a compatible website.

Jack W.

"So impressed with my ten-day pass that I signed up for a year!"

What do you like best?

After spending years manually testing websites on different devices, I was pleasantly surprised at the speed and ease with which I can set up a test, identify issues, and log them. I'd have to say my favorite part of the platform is the real-time test (though I haven't played around with the batch testing options too much yet). I thoroughly recommend you give this service a try!

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at the moment. The presentation is slick, the tool is excellent, and the team behind it have been incredibly responsive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're on the fence or have a short-term project, grab their $15 ten-day pass. It has no restrictions (other than the time limit). You'll probably want to get a monthly/yearly plan after using it for a few days though!

I'm mainly using LambdaTest to identify stylistic and code issues on the landing pages and sites I'm in the process of designing. In that regard, it's saved me (and my clients, by extension) countless hours in manually testing across different platforms.

More specifically, I used it last week to identify and resolve a number of issues on older iOS devices that were causing me a major headache, as I didn't own a device with the iOS version where the bugs were appearing. LambdaTest made it wonderfully easy to pull up an older device, inspect the log, and find out exactly where the error came from.

Damià Pujol B.

"Great Product- Cross Browser Testing Platform.."

What do you like best?

As a global SaaS company it is crucial for us to realize how our website appearing to an end-user belonging to different parts of the world. With Lambda Tunnel, we have been able to test our website from IPs belonging to different geolocation. This feature has been very fruitful to us in expanding our reach with a robust and seamless UI.

What do you dislike?

I hope they bring automation testing soon. They sound promising about releasing it before this New Year, plus they are offering valuable, discounted pricing to their early adopters. I can hardly wait to test it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend lambdatest. They build a great product. Appreciate it.!!

Able to test our website in different-different locations across the world.

Igor D.

"It has all the feature that I need."

What do you like best?

Simply great. Everything working smoothly and so far I've found everything that I need. Already told that we should use LambdaTest in the future as well and if there is something new we need, we should first check if LambdaTest is already capable of doing that. It just got my job done.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to point against it. It has all the feature and it got my job done right.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LambdaTest is the right platform for you to test your website and web applications.

We have a small firm of web development and we need to test our local files and folders always. But thanks to their Tunnel and wordpress which make our work easier.

Jodie W.

"Automation Test Execution Platform"

What do you like best?

They have a neat and clean UI. It's easy to find execption on website, just because of lambdatest collecting these execption and displaying in the seperate view which saves a lot of time for our team. Moreover their pricing module is not like other platforms. Their pricing is very competitive in the market and in terms of service they are providing the best service of all the tools available in the market. Support is also one of the major factor behind our only option to LambdaTest.

What do you dislike?

We didn't find any worrying issue. Everytime we faced any issue major or minor, we requested their support and they helped us out to resolve that issue. So no point left for me to say here.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LambdaTest is my only recommendation if you are looking for a automation tool which can integrate with most popular CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City etc...

Our end to end testing is done using LambdaTest. Our team find it very useful for cross browser testing. We have some scenerios where our application is not rendering properly in IE, Edge, Safari and Mac. So being a 100000+ users company it is our top most priority to provide pixel perfect quality to our users and that's why we make sure to get our application tested before and after any deployment we do.

Andy M.

"Offers The Single Best Solution For Integrating Deep Automated Browser Testing In A CI/CD Pipeline"

What do you like best?

We started working on a project which requires CI/CD pipeline in our SDLC, and for that a quick need of continuous testing of our web applications in real browsers arrived for us. We were actually looking for a service which can integrate with our Jenkins CI Servers and execute tests continuously against our Dockerized applications and firewalled environments. Implementing such resources is very time consuming and money wasting for us. We found LambdaTest to be standing for our needs so we did try this for a month, first it's freemium plan and then we went for the annual upgrade. The main reason for turning to LambdaTest as preferred platform is seamless integration with our Jenkins CI servers including playback and test reports per build jobs, as well as easy configuration of the proxy tunnel used to access our firewalled environments and desired browsers under test, right from the Jenking UI via their LambdaTest Jenkins Plugin.

What do you dislike?

Issues are with everyplatform, the previous one we used is full of issues but they way LambdaTest support helped us to solve the issues is really great. We are really thankful for them to also helping us in our process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I also have recommended about LambdaTest to other project managers who are working on similar kind of projects.

So far for me and my team, LambdaTest has served as a life saving platform. It helped us with whatever we needed during our testing process. It helped us integration with our Jenkins CI servers and test our application seamlessly.

Zion W.

"Easy to use."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. No extra guidance needed to test. We can easily test our applications on all browsers, can easily integrate with tool like Trello, Asana(the most used by our team). They provide an easy to use interface. Collections of mobile devices and Integrations is great. The best part is their pricing is low and affordable.

What do you dislike?

They don't have API integration feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LambdaTest is well suited to test user interfaces on different browsers and on mobile devices. It saves time and money. You don't need to setup our own machines to test. Best cross browser testing tool as of today in the market.

We are not actually their paid customers as what they are offering in their trial is enough for us.

Alexander K.

"Real Time Testing"

What do you like best?

LambdaTest has been helpful in fast-tracking the release process. Our software testing team feel confident with the wide variety of browsers. As far as I know, my testing unit find the launch time of their virtual machines to be very quick with respect to other platforms.

What do you dislike?

The only con would be the absence of automation testing. However, they are planning a product update for the same by the end of 2018. Considering we are in December already, I am a bit excited to see what they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will refer my friends and colleagues working in testing background.

Our testing team has find LambdaTest more useful in finding bugs and assigning it to team members in Jira.

Ronnie A.

"WordPress-Plugin"

What do you like best?

I am an active user of LamdaTest from about a quarter year now. When i heard about their WP plugin, i was intrigued to check it out. Screenshots were captured literally from anywhere on the wordpress. Something pretty efficient for me as a blogger and website developer.

What do you dislike?

I really like the image editor that they provide on their webapp. It would be good if they can present the same for the Plugin as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are dealing with websites and web apps, LambdaTest will be your obvious choice, I would definitely recommend this to my friends or colleagues

Now we can test the web apps easily with their 2000+ browsers combinations, Me and our team really loved their wordpress plugin feature which really help us.

Taylor T.

"Improve Device Responsiveness with Lambda Test!"

What do you like best?

Lambda Test has a relevant, and long, list of devices, browsers and versions to test your website's UI responsiveness. They are have a new feature that has a debugging tool across devices! We are new in using Lambda, but look forward to integrate this tool in our UI/UX testing model!

What do you dislike?

The load time is a little slow, but the features make up for it.

We're able to test multiple devices, at one time, to see where we need to optimize responsiveness or rethink our overall webpage design. There is an add-on integration with JIRA so it makes it easy to report bugs and get on ITs board ASAP.

Brenda M.

"Helping Hands"

What do you like best?

As a freelancer I sometimes use LambdaTest when I have a project to work on. So far LambdaTest has been very good, I can do cross-platform testing of my web pages and designs. They recently added developer tools which also helps me debugging the issues.You can easily switch between platforms at the click of the button, as well as having multiple tabs open for multiple site testing simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to show. Whatever is there to dislike they are making it far more good to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You don't need to waste time on configuring virtual machines, thinking about licenses and extra devices. It's a perfect tool for Cross Platform Testing.

Being a freelancer it's very tough for me to my own devices to test and even moving to other testing tools is too costly. But thanks to LambdaTest they offer such a great platform in a low price.

Thelma P.

"Loved the availabilty of browsers"

What do you like best?

Loved the availabilty of browsers are some of the feature which we got fond of..

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes in ming. They are doing really cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will definitely recommend LambdaTest.

Our customer reported issues with website while accessing it on IE. We were abe to quickly identify the issue using LambdaTest. What added to the flavor is the quick integration with Jira. In no time we were able to push the issue and resolve it. They have option for small use as well like Day passes. We were able too get premium access for 14 days which was awesome. Very happy with the service this tool offers.

Liz K.

"Cross Browser Testing tool"

What do you like best?

We have more than 2500 pages on our website. So in order to make sure that all pages are rendering as expected. LambdaTest has been a helping hand for us in doing so. End to end testing of our website is done using lambdatest. They keep on adding new browsers and OS so that we don't face any issue. Their Customer Support is just focused towards handling customer issues and solving them. Seariously I have never seen such fast reply back and resolution from any support team.. Awesome work, awesome team!!!!!!!

What do you dislike?

The only issue was we needed a automated cross browser testing tool to save our manual effort but as they have launched their automation so there's no complaint left.

End to End testing of our website is done using lambdatest.. and yes there's no lose for us in using lambdatest.

"Great Cross-Browser Platform! "

What do you like best?

LambdaTest has a great interface and it's very easy to use and navigate. They are also constantly updating and improving their platform based on their customer's feedback. If you need something improved or fixed, they will implement the changes for you straight away. If they can't do it straight away, they will keep you updated with the progress which is so helpful. They have the best customer service!

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I dislike. They are constantly improving and adding new features based on their customer's feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LambdaTest has everything you need for web application testing. Pricing is also very reasonable compared to other alternative platforms. I highly recommend LambdaTest.

I tested different platforms before I came across LambdaTest and I have to say that LambdaTest is the best cross-browser testing platform out of all the alternatives platforms I used so far.

I use LambdaTest mainly for cross-browser testing for all the websites I build for my clients. LambdaTest is a real time saver!

Archit N.

"Amazing UI, Great Customer support"

What do you like best?

What I loved the most is the way LambdaTest address your problems. WordPress plugin is a boon to our testing process. Within the panel itself I can now get screenshot on browsers of my choice and without login into the platform we can download the screenshot and quickly start working on fixing if any issue is found. Keep up the good work guys.

What do you dislike?

Few points to highlight but I will skip for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great platform to learn. It's full of feature and very helpful for browser compatibility testing. Affordable and easy to use make it much more better for developers like us.

They provide integrations with 8 major platforms for efficient bug tracking. Our team's coordination has been improvised with their one-click bug logging feature. and even cross browser testing has now become very easy for us.

Satya Wani C.

"Compatibility testing tool"

What do you like best?

Launch time of VMs is a lot faster as compared to other tools that i have previously used! Widest range of browser to test from. Our product has been so stable in such a short span of time. Thanks to LambdaTest.

What do you dislike?

Works great for me so there really isn't anything to criticize about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and you will be fan of it.

Our website was not stable so many customers reported that our website in not responsive in IE and lowest versions of browser. We decided to take leap of faith with LambdaTest and it reaped fantastic results.

Anusha G.

"It works really cool.."

What do you like best?

Switching between operating systems in mid testings is one of great feature. Qick Launcing machines. Really low pricing. Amazing User Interface. Logging bugs and assign directly to the team members is also on of the interesting features.

What do you dislike?

As a startup they are really doing great. Nothing such to highlight.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LambdaTest is a great platform for those who want to deliver a cross browser compatible websites and webapps. Being a Startup what these guys are doing is really interesting.

We use LambdaTest to test our websites and Web applications accross different platforms. It works really cool and our team is happy with it.

Som P.

"An Inspiration for Startups"

What do you like best?

Lambdatest has played a vital role in Revamping our websites. We are able to test our websites across number of browsers and OS before launching it. Really helpful for us. Paymo Integration is one of the best thing that we like using. Taking full page screenshots with Chrome Extension is also one of the great feature, Keep up the pace going... Great work.. LambdaTest!!!

What do you dislike?

Hard to find any flaws.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended.

It helped us in revamping our website. We tested our website properly and found no flaws before launching it. ..

Simon N.

"Powerful Cross Browser Testing platform"

What do you like best?

We are one of the early adopters of LambdaTest and now it's been 5 months we are using it. It really help us to keep our product clean and Bug Free. Simple, easy and helpful to Launch.

What do you dislike?

None that I know. They are doing good..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd Definitely recommend this to my friend or Colleague. It's a great platform for testing your dev phased application before pushing them live.

We are winning larger projects, delivering better quality code and doing it with Less resources. Without having a standard QA team, it would save a lot of time for me

Helen C.

"Good | Better | Best"

What do you like best?

I am using LambdaTest or LT as we call it internally.

Good – We found the product to be metting our requirement and to start things we purchased their monthly plan.

Better – After two months of usage we decided to purchase their annual plan. To our delight their customer support team offered us a good discount for our annual upgrade.

Best – Today we have subscribed to their Web Automation plan which is helping us to automate our entire testing process.

Highly recommended

What do you dislike?

No support for mobile browser testing in Web Automation till now

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Come up with mobile testing automation as wll

Making our website cross browser compatible and automating the entire process.

Walter B.

"Lots of browsers at affordable pricing"

What do you like best?

We needed a platform to test our web applications Found LambdaTest and impressed with the availablity of browsers. We found LambdaTest most affordable tool comparing to other tools available. In-app chat support is really amazing.

What do you dislike?

We didn't find any

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend LambdaTest. It's emerging as one of the best tool in today's market.

We had issue with our web application on safari browers. We were able to identify the issue and easily able to push to GitHub. We are really imperessed by Smart UI testing which helped us to indentify visual regression bugs.

Agency

"It just works"

What do you like best?

The UI is really great: Tidy and fast, just as it should be. The loading times were in my experience very quick and the connection was stable for 99% of the cases.

The switching between operating systems and browsers was also fast.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Eventually they could implement a per minute pricing as a separate option, if you need something in between, but then again, their prices are very fair already so I can´t argue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

just give it a run - the free trial gives you a great insight and 60 min. per month is more than enough to test it well.

Cross-browser compatibility testing of Websites and Apps. The free plan offers a great insight; for bigger projects the cost/benefit ratio seems very fair. Testing has become more efficient and smooth.

Suchismita D.

"Good show "

What do you like best?

There are several features that amaze me a lot which includes :

Smart testing

Visual UI testing

Screenshot testing

Real time testing

One click bug logging to Jira, Asana, Trello, and Slack is an amazing and unique feature I found.

What do you dislike?

A WordPress plugin to directly test new pages would be a plus

LambdaTest should give an integration with Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is completely worthy to be appreciated and promoted to the top.

The actual problem that makes me use this website is for testing my website for cross-browser compatibility across multiple browsers, browser version, OS, and resolution.

LambdaTest solved it all.

Al S.

"Compatibility testing now easy with LambdaTest"

What do you like best?

LambdaTest has made it all too easy for me to perform cross browser testing with most updated popular versions of web browsers on multiple OS. Rapid integrations for bug logging and cooperative chat support has been a major aid to me. It has made cross browser testing very easy at a very low cost.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of one. These guys are really doing great

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great platform to test. Will definitely recommend this to my friends or colleagues who requires this.

We are using this tool to solve various problem. Jira is one of them. Lots of our work we do on Jira and it’s integration feature with LambdaTest has made our work much more easier besides that we are now able to deliver more compatible projects

Nathan T.

"Affordable Pricing, Awesome Support!!"

What do you like best?

I am a freelance web developer and to stay in the market I have to make sure that website I deliver is cross browser compatible. Can't spend too much amount on this so looking for an affordable option when I was stumbled upon LambdaTest. Easy UI and browsers versions availability was lie icing on the cake. Thanks team for the wonderful job.

What do you dislike?

Nothing such. It got my job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Platform

Helped me in delivering cross compatible websites.

Nates B.

"Affordable pricing, Easy to use"

What do you like best?

We were in a phase of evaluating different cross-browser testing tools. We decided to go with lambdaTest due to it's wide range availability of browsers, Asana integration and most importantly affordable pricing. Tool is easy to understand due to its clean UI/UX which was a motivator.

What do you dislike?

it was a good experience , no issues worth reporting

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would love to recommend LambdaTest.

Tool helped us identify lots of issues on different applications we have build so I am very happy with the tool .

Samuel R.

"One Stop Shop for all testing needs"

What do you like best?

Testing of locally hosted applications with their Tunnel feature is one of the best feature. Next I can add my team members and assign issues directly to them with Jira.

What do you dislike?

So far they are fulfilling our testing needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LambdaTest is a perfect solution as it interesting to hear that they are a start up and offering such features with 100 % customer satisfaction. Even founders and Co-founders are there to help you anytime.

With LambdaTest now we are able to deliver responsive web pages.

CI
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great app test tool for large organisations to one person user"

What do you like best?

The UI design is so easy on the eye, easy to use and offers different ways to test. It is also integrated to agile workflow tools like Slack to make it easy to collaborate with test and dev.

What do you dislike?

It is dependent on internet speed so best when the speed flows. Internet speed is slow in Australia though so can't put that blame on Lambdatest

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a easy and integrated experience to manage testing of apps and websites across a number of devices and operating systems and you have low tech users, then this is a great collaborative tool. Even if you are a large organisation, LambdaTest enables you to easily upskill business users and testers and get great customer feedback.

I was launching a website / app for a not-for-profit on a tight budget. LambdaTest was highly accommodating, working out a deal that enabled me to test and fix the defects on different OS and devices and with low-tech users.

Shashank W.

"Best Service Provider"

What do you like best?

I wanted to test my first development project for a furtniture firm's website. On-Demand Pass by LambdaTest provided me unlimited access to the platform for 14 days in just $15. Gave me enough time to test my project thoroughly. Great work providing such a flexible and handy plan.

What do you dislike?

Got job done for me in an economical way, so i got nothing but praise.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect solutions helping hand for developer and tester.

LambdaTest is a great solutions for me and my team. We have a target audience that only use IE $ Chrome Browser. Your website is rendering very well on chrome but had some issues in IE. LambdaTest has help us to solve it.

Shubham A.

"Awesome one!!!!!!!!!!! "

What do you like best?

As a web designer, cross browser testing comes as part of my job. Through LambdaTest's real time testing I was able to perform real time of my locally stored website across every Windows and macOS that one could think of!

What do you dislike?

I got no complaints. Eagerly waiting for their automation testing to go live.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

love to recommend.

Perfect platform. Helped us alot in checking responsiveness of our websites across number of devices. Really enjoyed using the platform.

Goku S.

"I love this tool.."

What do you like best?

We had tried different tools in the past. What we loved in LambdaTest is clean UI/UX as choosing browsers and OS is very easy and we were able to launch the VM very quickly. Wide rage of browsers and their version is a surplus. great support through in-app chat, they quickly came on a screen sharing call to solve the issue. I love this tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Love to recommend LambdaTest

As we are providing services we have to make sure that our users are getting pixel perfect experience. So LambdaTest has been helping us in testing our web-applications. It work flawlessly for us..

Ruchika I.

"Loved the availibility of browsers and Integrations"

What do you like best?

Availibility of browsers and their support for startups like us is one of the best thing that got our attention. These guys are just awesome. They built an excellent product. Kudos to you team!!!!

What do you dislike?

Each and everything is designed perfectly and user-friendly.

Cross Browser Testing is a necessity for us at the moment. And LambdaTest has played a very important role in solving our compatibility related issues.

Jalpa G.

"Great tool for testers"

What do you like best?

Screenshot feature where I can test my website for multiple configurations just by taking screenshots. Also their invite users is great. I can invite various people from my organization to view my test logs.

What do you dislike?

I think that they have done great job the only thing missing was multiple session support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You must try this. This is an amazing tool

I am a developer and I used this tool to perform cross browser testing of the websites I develop on different machines.

"Great Platform for Both Mobile and Desktop Testing."

What do you like best?

Great selection of Android and iOS devies, that actually reduces costs to companies. Never seen such awesome support like LambdaTest is providing. It's now few months that I have been using lambdatest and I can say it is perfect product for testing websites and web applications.

What do you dislike?

Wouldn't let me go back and change my answer. They are doing great job.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Several reasons to recommend lambdatest. You can take their featues, their support, their pricing. Everthing is awesome

We have been using this tool for our site testing. Before adding something to our platform we make sure that our website is compatible or not.

Nikolay G.

"Automated Cross Browser Testing.."

What do you like best?

Being one of their first Automation customer LambdaTest offered a decent deal that I could not refuse after testing their platform. I loved their neat and clean UI. Good going guys, kudos for a great product.

What do you dislike?

I really enjoyed their platform. They really build a smooth platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I must recommend lambdatest to those who have got tired with slow and laggy cross browser testing platforms.

We are a startup and building a platform on agile methodologies, For that we need to test continuously for the proper rendering of the application across all browser combinations.

Chaitanya V.

"Best Platform for Cross Browser Testing"

What do you dislike?

We have been using it for every testing we do after deployment.

Aurora S.

"Great tool for web developers to find front end issues"

What do you like best?

I found one click bug logging feature very helpful. I can share my front end bugs directly to my bug management tool JIRA.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike however API access will be plus for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Web developers like me can try out LambdaTest to find their UI bugs while testing their creation.

Yeah, I can find bugs in no time. It saves my time for testing across different configurations on real devices.

"Browser Compatibility testing now easy with LambdaTest."

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use. We were quickly able to identify potential problems with our website and able to test fixes before they were deployed. Features like bug logging directly from the platform is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Don't really have any "cons," the software did what it was advertised to do. Looking forward to seeing more features in future releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to deliver a cross browser compatible websites and web applications then you should give LambdaTest a try. It's very helpful platform for cross browser testing.

We test our website before pushing them live. It helps us in finding our Regressions bugs.

Steve T.

"Neat UI/UX"

What do you like best?

Number of devices supported works great for me. I can be certain about my website being responsive on almost every major brand of Android and iOS. I loved the neat UI/UX of LambdaTest. It makes the entire process very simple. Integration with VSTS, wide range of browsers and Tunnel functionality helped us to make our decision to go with LambdaTest.

What do you dislike?

Got job done for me in an economical way, so i got nothing but praise.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Suggested Cross Browser Testing Tool.

It helped us in improving front-end of our website...

Daniel N.

"Awesome Tool"

What do you like best?

The team has done a great job. Lambdatest is so easy to use and their UI is so clean. VM launches fast and do not stuck like other platforms. All the best to team and keep growing..

What do you dislike?

I loved it more than other platforms. It's one of the best among it's competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will definitely recommend others to use LambdaTest

Helped us in finding bugs in our websites and other pages. We are easily able to find bugs and assign it to our Developers right from the platform.

Learning about LambdaTest?

* We monitor all LambdaTest reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.