Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network Reviews & Product Details

GL
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It's helped me fill in my time sheets, my vacations days, my other time off and more. Kronos basically allows any kind of human resources task. The menu is also relatively easy to use though some things on the organization could be better on the menu. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that they fill out a lot of the information I need on the time sheets and on my schedule they give me the history of all my time off and the types of time I have requested in the history of my employment. That part has been very helpful. Especially the fact that it is relatively easy to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The menu can be confusing. For example, it has employee time not differiante from time sheets so you often have to check where you need to fill in your times, the history of all the time sheets, and other issues that can be better named so you can find things with more ease. It makes it hard when you are new to the program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems I am solving are a lot of human resources problems. All the requirements of human resources are in a pretty effective place that is relatively (not perfect) for employees to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network Overview

What is Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network?

Our solution, sold under your brand through our reseller program or referral program, can help businesses manage their entire workforce from pre-hire to retire — whether they’re salaried, hourly, full time, or part time.

Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network Details

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Phone
(800) 432-1729
1977
2000 Ultimate Way, Weston, FL 33336, Weston, FL
4,447 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network community
Have you used Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network before?

Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network Reviews

Showing 2 Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network reviews
Location
Already have Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We utilize Kronos for monitoring or work hours and PTO and request of times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily see how many PTO hours I have earned and will potentially earn. I can also track my hours and tally with my scheduled to see how many hours I need to make up scheduled Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the online platform for requesting PTO is more difficult to navigate whereas the mobile app version is more streamlined Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely a well worth it platform to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can keep track of my scheduled and completed hours. make adjustments and approve my worked schedule when it comes time for my pay period. I like that I can see my past hours as well. Tru up helps when I don't quite meet my 80 hrs to pull from my PTO so that I make the cut automatically if I end up sick a couple days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PG
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Kronos assists me when I need to run reports for new hires. It enables me to keep up with start dates so I can assign them appropriate training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best is the ability to easily pick up where I left off and run a report that can be exported quickly out to a document in a format that is easy to read and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend that you have all of your business processes in place. This will make transition smoother. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am helping to ensure that no hew hires are left out of orientation and training. This ensures a smooth transition for them and assists with retaining them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

One Six Solutions Logo
One Six Solutions
4.8
One Six Solutions is an Information Management and Software Engineering services provider. They take on complex challenges and create simple, straight-forward solutions that deliver high value. Their core competencies consist of both traditional and cloud based application development and information management solutions.
Faye Business Systems Group Logo
Faye Business Systems Group
4.7
FayeBSG helps organizations optimize their business systems with creative and innovative solutions using SugarCRM, Sage 100 ERP & custom software.
HRMS Solutions, Inc. Logo
HRMS Solutions, Inc.
5.0
HRMS Solutions is a North American provider of human capital management solutions that include HRIS, recruiting and talent management, payroll, and time and labor management software for mid-sized companies.
Align Human Capital Management Logo
Align Human Capital Management
4.7
Align HCM is an experienced support team for UKG™ customers. Our team of consultants, implementation specialists, and technical experts help organizations take better control over their UKG Pro™, UKG Dimensions™, and UKG Ready™ products.
Cognizant Technology Solutions Logo
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
Sunshine Systems Logo
Sunshine Systems
5.0
Atos Services Logo
Atos Services
1.5
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
Revenue Conduit Logo
Revenue Conduit
2.5
Revenue Conduit provides a solution that enables Lifecycle Marketing for online stores by integrating Infusionsoft with leading shopping cart platforms - Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce and Volusion, user can capture more leads, nurture more prospects, convert more sales, better satisfy and upsell customers and get more referrals, all through the power of marketing automation.
B2BGateway EDI Logo
B2BGateway EDI
3.0
B2BGateway EDI is a cloud based EDI and automated supply chain solution that supports all US and International EDI Mapping formats including ANSI X-12, EDIFACT, Tradacom, Odette, XML, etc. as well as virtually all accepted EDI transport protocols including VAN, AS2, SMTP (E-mail), FTP, HTTP, Secure Socket, etc.
EPI-USE Labs Logo
EPI-USE Labs
3.5
EPI-USE is a global organization that specializes in SAP and SuccessFactors services plus products for On-Premise, Hybrid and Cloud environments.