Klenty Reviews & Product Details

Klenty Overview

What is Klenty?

Klenty is a Sales Engagement Platform powering Sales teams to create a repeatable sales outreach process, accelerate every rep into Execution Rockstars, and crush quota everyday. With Klenty, unlock the fastest way to generate 3X Sales Meetings with lesser efforts while staying relevant to all the prospects. No doubt you've seen a lot of cookie-cutter Sales Engagement Platforms. Here's why Klenty's different. It lets you: -- Visualize clear plans of action for every prospect. -- Focus on critical activities that move deals forward. -- Accelerate the lead-to-opportunity cycle. Klenty’s features include: - Sales Cadences -Cadence Playbooks - Automated Followups (emails, tasks, and calls) - Prospect list management - Native CRM Integrations (Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho, Hubspot) - Analytics & Intelligence

Klenty Details
Discussions
Klenty Community

Klenty is a sales prospecting automation tool that can help you find prospects, outreach and follow-up at scale. Klenty integrates directly with a number of CRMs like Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot etc to help you execute custom workflows. With Klenty, your inbound and outbound sales teams can manage more leads and close more deals.

Klenty
2016
Palo, Alto, CA
@KlentyHQ
493 Twitter followers

Klenty Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Klenty community
Have you used Klenty before?

Klenty Reviews

Showing 76 klenty reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Klenty?
CEO
What do you like best?

We have been using Klenty for over a year. Having compared many solutions over time, Klenty stands out in terms of functionality, user experience, ability to scale, and integrations. The complete tool has been created from the first principles point of view and this allows to incorporate many of the use cases for a marketer. What we have been impressed with has been the founder's approach towards constant product iteration leading to new features like hot prospects being released.

The customer support team of Klenty is just amazing. Our interactions with Bala, Ranjit, and others have shown us how each member of the team likes to go above and beyond to help with the needs of the customers as well educate them on best practices. Over the time, Team Klenty has become an extension to our marketing team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though these are more as areas of improvement and less of a dislike it would be great to have klenty add some more support on weekends as well as create a newsletter or regular digest to update customers on new features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Outreach Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

It only took me a few hours to get used to the product, after a few days I was running multiple email campaigns with great success. Without even realizing there was this amazing support team there to help keep you working at an optimum level, one of their representatives connected with me on linked and assisted me with many features I was unaware of.

I also booked in a 1 on 1 support call on Teams with one of Klenty's support team, and he assisted me with more advanced settings to ensure we were running at hoped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing that I can think of as of yet, but if anything comes up i'll come back and update this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to run multiple email campaigns and see who has opened and clicked links, in some cases I am seeing some prospects open multiple links in my email, showing their interest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Co-Founder
What do you like best?

We use the Zapier integration heavily to link Klenty to our CRM (ActiveCampaign) and this works well once set up. The team is generally good about responding to support queries, not that we've had to make many in the last year or so. At this point we can set up new cadences and get leads flowing through them with ease. The level of analytics is enough for us to monitor cadence performance. We're looking forward to the upcoming lead scoring feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be a little clunky in places but this is a minor issue. The API is a bit rough around the edges but most people won't be using this directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have this hooked up to our CRM through Zapier (as there is no native integration for ActiveCampaign) and this allows us to nurture leads through automated email cadences, and allows our CRM to be updated when a lead responds or falls off the end of the cadence without responding. We've put automations in place that stop leads falling between the cracks. The email sending itself it solid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Sales Manager
What do you like best?

You can send 10 times the email/reach 10X the customers. Cadence is key to the value. The ability to make a stream of messages that are individualized is very powerful. Targeting each prospect and customer type. Like a government customer, military customer, small customer, mid size customer, big customer, start ups, agriculture customer, forestry customer, fishing and hunting customer, Mining customer, utilities customer, construction customer, manufacturing customer, wholesale trade customer, retail trade customer, transportation and warehousing customer, information data base customer, finance and insurance customer, real estate customer, rental and leasing customer, scientific and technical services customer, administration customer, business support customer, waste management services customer, educational services customer, healthcare customer, and social assistance customer, arts customer, entertainment customer and recreation customer, accommodation and food services customer. That's the point you can keep growing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you make a new email in cadence it should have the settings as the others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need something this advanced so you can avoid emails being stopped by filters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Target messages for customers & prospects and the like. Have a special message stream for each customer. Like a government customer, military customer, small customer, mid size customer, big customer, start ups, agriculture customer, forestry customer, fishing and hunting customer, Mining customer, utilities customer, construction customer, manufacturing customer, wholesale trade customer, retail trade customer, transportation and warehousing customer, information data base customer, finance and insurance customer, real estate customer, rental and leasing customer, scientific and technical services customer, administration customer, business support customer, waste management services customer, educational services customer, healthcare customer, and social assistance customer, arts customer, entertainment customer and recreation customer, accommodation and food services customer, public Administration customer, and the list goes on and on! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I love about Klenty is its exceptional reporting capabilities. You can get all kinds of reports that you can possibly imagine. Secondly, the level of control you have over everything is amazing. For instance- you can choose whether to prioritize sending first emails or follow-ups.

Other than that, the pricing is very reasonable as opposed to other similar tools and support is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I just wish we had the ability to add as many email accounts as we like under one Klenty account. That way you get everything under one hood and it becomes easier to manage things if you are an agency or have a good number of clients.

The other area where Klenty can improve is reporting- though you can get all kinds of reports possible, it would have been better if there was just one place where you could apply filters and get the results you are looking for. It also lacks any sort of report visualization like graphs or charts that may come in handy to indicate trends.

Some other features that would be a great addition include feedback on email copy as you are creating your content and an option to remove any special formatting from your email copy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a platform for your cold email outreach that's affordable, feature-rich, has great support, and gives you complete control over everything, look no further. Klenty is hands down the best platform out there that ticks all these boxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to manage multiple clients and help them with their lead generation and sales outreach. The recently introduced agency dashboard is a huge time saver for us in managing multiple Klenty accounts simultaneously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer support is excellent. The platform is extremely flexible in it's features. They are always updating their features. They literally respond within 5 minutes and communicate intelligently how to resolve issues quickly. The price point makes it perfect for small businesses,(they are obviously not greedy like some of their competitors) and they offer a better platform than most of the platforms on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. As an experienced email marketer, I have used lots of platforms, and klenty is by far one of the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't waste time trying other platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Flexible cadences. It takes me 5 - 10 minutes to upload, construct a cadence, adjust the correct settings, and begin my campaign. Never had a single issue with the platform. I have used others like mailchimp, woodpecker, etc and they always have left me wishing that they had certain features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Demand Generation
What do you like best?

The tool is relatively simple to use and has good integration with Hubspot, which is important for us. What is really good and something that I didn't realise before signing up is the support is excellent. Some of the best I've experienced for a SaaS tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit outdated and you can lose work if you don't manually click save in some areas. Besides that, it's a pretty decent tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a tool that we could send bulk emails, but ensuring that the list would be deduped with our main lists stored in Hubspot. We also like to take advantage of A/B testing functionality and personalisations, which this does well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tool allows me to automate the most tedious parts of cold outreach, cold emails and follow up management. Saves me a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike about the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Become more efficient and consistent with your cold outreach. Save time and ensure your emails are going out each and every day, even if you are not in the right mindset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Efficiency and consistency. Enables my email outreaches to continue flowing regardless how busy my day is with other work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Klenty is an excellent tool to do drip campaigns for prospects and partners. It helps us to communicate our messages personally to prospects and customers & do automatic follow-ups based on customer actions. We can track who all has read the message, clicked on the link, and has replied to the same. Based on their actions we can set up the system to do automatic response. It also helps us to keep in touch with our customer base as it is next to impossible to call and speak to all of them on a regular basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major so far. Whenever we had some concerns the support team was there to help. Out of the box integration with popular CRMs can help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A product worthy of giving it a try Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting our products and services to potential customers and partners has always a challenge. Klenty helps us to do that in a cost-effective way. Instead of calling all the contacts to promote products and services, Klenty helps to reach out to everyone and it helps in creating the sales funnel out of all potential customers. It helps save a lot of time and money for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Socio fundador
What do you like best?

Klenty is very easy to use and to personalizar emails. The templates and cadence allow the use of photos, links and provides a very attractive and compelling email. I have had great success in a very tough business for bulk emails (Private Banking). Klenty has provided me with many new clients and thousands of dollars of income stream.

Whenever I have had any difficulties, the support team is always there to resolve your problems.

I recommend Klenty 100%. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More than a dislike, a word of advice. Make sure sure the timing of your emails is random at between 120 y 180 seconds. I made the mistake of keeping the timing fixed at 120 seconds and started getting picked up as Spam Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have manages to grow my client base and show my product to my existing clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Klenty has a simple, and intuitive interface. We connected around 10+ email accounts at our peak, and a number of complex campaign and utilized the Zapier integration to communicate with CRMs. We had multiple other use cases over the past 2 years we've been using Klenty! We switched TO Klenty from another tool, Reply.io, because Klenty offered more features and was more cost-effective-- especially once scaling past 3-5 email accounts.

GREAT live chat support- this is a really big deal given how technical their team is, and how quickly they respond + daily availability. Especially with anything related to email, quick response from the platform's tech support is essential-- Klenty comes through big on this one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really wish Klenty worked better on a mobile device-- but that is not a frequent occurrence.

It would also be helpful to get recommendations on email campaign copy or sending time/date recommendations tips based on the data in my account, or massive amount of data Klenty collects!

I would like to see more improvements/enhancements on the reporting and data visualization-end. There have been a fair amount of product updates over the past couple years, but I wouldn't say they have been game-changers for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Personalized, cold/warm email campaigns with multiple clients and sales teams

- Automated email follow-ups, A/B Testing, open/click/response rate recording

- Internal/client newsletter Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's to easy to create different cadences, introduce A/B test.

The best part is that we use it with Hubspot, our CRM, so we not also send emails, but also create new leads when they answer our emails.

Also the support is very good, they take care of their users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actually, we didn't have problems with the Klenty, so I don't have something I dislike.

Maybe at first you need some guide, but, it's not that difficult to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for professional email marketing, B2B, this is the solution you are looking for.

It's easy, have a lot of integrations with other softwares like Hubspot.

Also, they a have a very good support team, ann they show real care about your questions. They really help me every time I use their chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a very professional platform.

Once you start a cadence, you could invest your time in the next step of sales (in our case). You just need to feed Klenty with DB. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Customer service is fantastic and the personal onboarding was very welcomed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the interface is a little unintuitive, but customer-service does a great job explaining what isn't clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommended and great value for money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

very valuable to add more emails as we have a single account plus many email addresses for our many businesses. Very fair pricing compared to other services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Strategy
What do you like best?

Klenty has lots of nice features to automate sales

There are lots of good options to setup email campaigns and for example Custom Domain Tracking is very good feature to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even it´s easy to use, you need some time to master it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is very good option Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is saving a lot of time and making lots of sale leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

marketing vp
What do you like best?

Klenty allows me to use sequence and iterations with different market targets and buyers persona in different countries.

I also use the dashboard for metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that a pricing strategy for scaling the service could be a good idea. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Klenty is the back bone of my b2b marketing aproach, it allows me to test and improve quickly and cheaply different mesages and then use this for other channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Klenty has been a great way to reach mass amounts of people in regards to sales. It is very user friendly, and I like how you can create numerous email chains for different industries / categories. This helps to distinguish individual uniqueness. It also has a function that allows you to test different versions of your cadence to see which version gets the highest response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had Klenty for over a year now and haven't found much to dislike. It takes some time to understand all of the different functions, but once you get those down things flow pretty easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Klenty has been a huge help in time management. It allows you to reach large amounts of prospects in a short time period. Instead of spending hours a day sending individual emails, Klenty does it for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employer Branding marketeer 🔁 Vacature media expert
What do you like best?

I've been using Klenty for a while now, and I'm really impressed with how easy-to-use the program is. And especially that it works very well. Very easy to use and if you have questions you will be helped very quickly by customer service, with very good answers, help and examples. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no comments or points for improvement at the moment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have searched for a long time for the perfect software to send emails. Klenty offers all the facilities and convenience to make good use of email marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Klenty for my workflows, regarding email marketing and email funnels.

This gives me a better insight into opportunities with prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it is a monthly cost that can go up and down based on your business needs.goals. Klenty grows with your business and is future proofed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Better integration with LinkedIn and Outlook. Better UI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a small business I am able to do Outreach and SDR as though I am a much larger organization. I am able to automate a ton of my workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ceo
What do you like best?

That you can automate candence, then you can also compare it to other solutions and is far better ux.

Also you dont get banned or spam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You cant add more users and you cant use it to nurture prospects but over all is a great tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More revenue, more meetings and speed in sales operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

C
What do you like best?

Customer support is amazing. We've gotten quick responses and solutions every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

UI is lacking. It's not always clear how to take action. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We spend a lot of time making personalized emails and thinking about how we engage our potential customers through multiple steps. Resulting engagement is very high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

We were able to get results from the drip campaigns in no time, very easy to use and we were able to set up the sales emails quickly. They use the email SMTP settings to configure the email and that's an advantage because we saw better deliverability with this technique. The support team always helped us with our queries and to resolve quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major so far. They collect all the data from the cadence performance, just the reporting dashboard needs to be more intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to send personalized drip emails. We filtered out industries type data and wanted to customize the message specific to the industry, we achieved this with Klenty with good results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how I can customize each step of the email process. I also like how the emails don't look like SPAM or like other email blast software. I can fully customize my emails with pictures, links, etc. and have several steps of emails along the way taking my prospect on a journey. Great stuff!

The team is also great with customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. The software does a great job at what is says it will do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to automated my email marketing better and more targeted while using less of my overall time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We've been using Klenty since we started trading and it's been a core part of the infrastructure that has helped us grow so quickly. It's easy to use, well designed and reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can take time to discover all the potential applications of the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automated sales outreach and email correspondence. Klenty allows us to execute large scale fire and forget email campaigns that generate paying clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
What do you like best?

Klenty has a wide range of features to build up your own dynamic workflow for email outreach including tags, lists, integrations to google drive and CRMs. The team is constantly improving the product and releasing new features. I have tried Mailshake and Snovio also, but decided to stick with Klenty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A bit more complex than some of the competition to get started, missing in-depth reporting. Have experienced some caching issues, but the support has always helped me out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building up an automated workflow for email outreach and managing the different cadences individually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

Klenty has been a fantastic solution for our email automation. It allows for automated campaigns to be sent that don't require much from our sales team, and also keep our email sender scores high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much! Setting up a campaign can be a bit time-consuming, but that's to be expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Other email sending tools required too much effort from our sales team, while this allows us to fully automate the process for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.