Klaviyo Reviews & Product Details

Co-founder/Creative Director
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The segmentation was the most important factor in making the switch from Mailchimp to Klaviyo. One I go their I discovered the flows, design templates, and other innovations that confirmed I make a great decision! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like more interaction with account manager. Set-up was quick, and attentive. Afterwards there was no follow-up or continued interaction. Felt hands-off and I felt overwhelmed as a start-up moving forward with the product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Segmentation, smart sending...quick email design. Building email templates for consistent branding has saved a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Klaviyo Overview

What is Klaviyo?

What do sophisticated D2C brands like ColourPop, Huckberry, and Chubbies all have in common? They rely on Klaviyo to supercharge their growth. Klaviyo is a growth marketing platform that helps you deliver more personalized experiences across owned marketing channels like email, SMS, in-app notifications, and web. And the results speak for themselves—brands have made more than $3.7 billion in revenue through Klaviyo in the last year alone. Creating deeper, higher-value customer relationships has never been more seamless. There’s a reason why 67 brands move to Klaviyo every day.

Klaviyo Details
German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Klaviyo is a marketing automation platform. Powered by data, built for ecommerce and web businesses.

Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, SMS, in-app notifications, and web. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use—so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.

Klaviyo
2012
Boston, MA
@klaviyo

Klaviyo Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Klaviyo community
Have you used Klaviyo before?

Klaviyo Reviews

Showing 493 Klaviyo reviews
Already have Klaviyo?
graphic designer
What do you like best?

I really like this excellent tool because first of all it is super easy to use and understand, its e-mail editor is very user friendly and its format and interface is modern and very understandable, its real time statistics are also very good and accurate, it offers an excellent and detailed report of the actions previously executed and you can build excellent plans of attack, it is very practical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some times when sending the emails, it does not send them all, there are a few stopped, that would be the only negative thing that I could notice about the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very good platform to automate and redesign your plan of attack to offer your customers the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has benefited us a lot to have hired Klaviyo, our clientele has grown much more and they feel more comfortable contacting us, we have been able to send accurate and quality information to our customers with excellent offers which has resulted in increased sales and satisfied customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Graphic Designer, Marketing & Social Media
What do you like best?

All the tools you need for successful marketing are all there in one platform. Easy drag and drop blocks help you build great looking emails in moments and the analytics tools are clear and easy to make sense of.

This is key for us as we have recently moved platforms from Mailchimp to Klaviyo as we were unable to set up customer transactional emails with Mailchimp. We regard transactional emails as a major part of our marketing strategy, and the ability to reach customers, and potential customers, outside of our existing subscriber base is absolutely key.

The Flow features of Klaviyo are second to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A Google remarketing campaign option (similar to Mailchimps) would be handy, but it isn't a deal-breaker. There also aren't as many email design features as Mailchimp, which is a bit of a disappointment, but this also helps us to be a little bit more creative with how we get our message across. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a platform to integrate with your eCommerce, then Klaviyo is the one. Transactional emails are easy to set up and sync seamlessly and the sign up forms work like a dream. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The integration between Klaviyo and our eCommerce platform is second to none. We left Mailchimp for Klaviyo due to their unsurpassed integration and the ability to send excellent transactional emails in the form of their customer flows. This has enabled us to keep in contact with all our customers, and potential customers, and update them regularly on the progress of their order. We can even now throw in additional recommendations and deals that we weren't able to before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Klaviyo
Associate, Social Media
What do you like best?

I was originally using MailChimp for my online business because of its easy integration with Shopify and cheap rates. In my opinion, Klaviyo offers better segmentation, customization, and automation of emails. Our open rates are higher, and more importantly, our emails are automated now so it's mostly hands off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can take a while to get the hang of without connecting with an agent or taking a webinar. I found MailChimp a little easier to just pick up with no experience, but Klaviyo takes more training, trial and error, and research. Overall, totally worth the switch and time invested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instead of manually sending out batch emails every week, Klaviyo has totally automated multiple flows for us and freed up some time. Where Shopify typically only offers 1-2 abandon cart emails and 1-2 welcome emails, Klaviyo gives you the option to build out flows that can keep your subscribers engaged with you for weeks or even months. Our abandon cart reminder went from 1 email to 5+, our welcome email for new customers turned into a welcome series, which frees up time to build out campaigns and one-off emails while Klaviyo does the heavy lifting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Application Developer
What do you like best?

This tool provide me detailed reporting about the customer journey and automates for me the customer communications lifecycle stage. Through this tool I am capable of running my campaigns more effectively and my social advertisement has turned very productive. Now I am in a better position of making more changes to my plans trough the data revisions and analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The first thing I want to highlight here is that it is quite technical due to which we have to face trouble in the initial stages. In addition it does not talk about the data security neither it throw any light on the lead tagging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is very time saving really works with continuity. It will give you clear idea about the particular customer’s profile which helps you in better analyzing. I will definitely recommend its usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It also offers me great communication with my customers through SMS due to which I built everlasting relations. Further this is helping me in testing and optimizing the emails through its automation process in which different content, subject lines, or timing of emails fall in series. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Frontend Developer
What do you like best?

Klaviyo has turned out to be a CRM-oriented software that has generated fundamental growth in terms of handling our email marketing by automating it. We have liked having this resource and our improvement in being able to make decisions based on its reports and analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They need more incorporation material for new users, it has useful robust features that might not be taken advantage of due to lack of introductory material. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although it may cost a bit at first, Klaviyo is a very easy to use platform and has a variety of resources that will help you boost the level of marketing of your brand, I certainly recommend this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Klaviyo is a CRM tool that has helped us, through its integration with other platforms and social networks, take our marketing standards to a high level. Once adapted to its use, we have been able to take advantage of its resources in a very sustainable way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love this software, because through it, we can guarantee an extraordinary experience to each client that a company contains, without excluding that the greater proportion of its functionalities are automated, which allows obtaining a more concrete artificial intelligence, and determine and acquire extensive lists of data through the e-commerce platforms that we acquire, which is a very necessary component for the marketing operations that an organization must carry out, above all for an effective final result in the campaigns that most of the users want to create, highlighting that their creations of forms for frequent uses of the tools of this application are amazing and wonderful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the most notable defects that this software maintains, is in superficial matters to a simple point of view, which is its price, it is too high for the functions it performs, highlighting that at competitive levels it is a significant disadvantage, both for the system as well as for users who need their operations for a better result in their commercial areas, without excluding that the support for common operators is slow and difficult to acquire some support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Klaviyo is an essential software for stores that are dedicated to electronic commerce, with a category of relatively small or medium size, since its functions guarantee effectiveness in these areas, since this software is very suitable for you to execute your marketing operations through emails, since its tools maintain a varied and fully active character, with a high success rate, in the results that are normally expected as a primary objective, emphasizing that through this system, you will be able to offer an explicit experience to each of your potential customers, thanks to this platform based on the commercial field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Klaviyo, precisely in the areas with teams dedicated to digital marketing that is used for a beneficial purpose in obtaining economic and more variety of users, since this software is used for our clients based on electronic commerce, so that they can maximize the income that they constantly acquire in their own facilities, which allows us to ensure and guarantee a stable and wonderful experience to all the operators that we acquire, based on automated processes on this platform, being of great proportion for the commercial activities that we encourage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

If you have used email marketing software before, it is very intuitive. Granular data on each subscriber. Drag and drop automation path for easy A/B testing without technical programming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More expensive than the competition, but the features are worth it. More local integration instead of relying on Zapier Combine and create automated processes that fit your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To be honest, after testing many competitors, Klaviyo is now my favorite email marketing platform. The automated tracking that depends on user interaction on the site is very easy to set up and test. If you are an established organization, select Klaviyo. If you are a small business, a lower priced competitor may be right for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Klaviyo in the e-commerce department for the automation of email marketing and monthly product newsletters. Provide unmatched user granularity and campaign personalization. Our previous email marketing software could hardly provide the features provided by Klaviyo. If you are serious about email marketing, choose Klaviyo for your team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has many attractive templates to consolidate great email marketing work. It has given a lot of continuity and success to the advertising process, there is definitely no better software than this to make the best campaigns. I really like the price, the interface and how fast the software is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are certain details that I have not liked, for example the process of integration with software such as Magento has been very laborious. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have recommended the product for email marketing purposes, it is very good and excellent. The price will leave you amazed. We simply managed to make a solid and highly competitive profit in terms of marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Undoubtedly the program has allowed us to offer excellent functionality in email marketing. Our sales and new customer acquisition has been increased since we have been using the software. Klaviyo has given an overall benefit, we managed to establish a great compatibility with our interests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Designer
Design
What do you like best?

I find the drag + drop template/email editor quite user friendly to use. I also appreciate the clean interface, and fairly advanced analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find setting up a triggered email flow to be a somewhat cumbersome experience. Once I figure it out I totally get it - but it took me a bit to get there and I am quite experienced. More tutorials, examples, and scenarios on that would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems necessarily - just use it to help my clients grow their email engagement. Benefits are that it is user-friendly (both myself and clients can use it) and there is a good amount of design flexibility in order to distinguish their brands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Research Analyst
What do you like best?

This platform has a good scope of implementation, they have many templates that make the design of the campaigns also very easy, they also make it easier for us to target our right audience, it is a great tool to create email flows and retain customers, it is also It integrates very well with a wide variety of e-commerce platforms, this tool incorporates many built-in functions to customize retargeting on mobile devices, it is designed for e-commerce and understands the needs of brands when it comes to email marketing, too Allows for easy, personalized audience targeting to really target the right audience with the right product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I have with this tool is its user interface, I consider that it should be updated to make the platform more attractive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the easiest platforms to use, I guarantee it, it also offers a wide variety of tools that will make your job easier, I recommend that you use this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool offers us excellent options to configure and personalize our campaigns, also the ability to track income is also very positive for all of us, it also allows me to configure a flow that can continue depending on the actions performed by customers, It is a very useful tool and complet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Styremedlem | Board member
What do you like best?

It has excellent email template options, from simple and minimalist design options to more creative and lively designs that allow us to customize and adapt the content we want to show in our marketing campaign. It has an extensive number of functions that allow achieving and simplifying a large number of campaign processes and customizations, including segmentation, creating contact lists and others that simplify our interactions with the system. It has integrations with Facebook, which is an excellent option to integrate into our email marketing campaigns as it is one of the most used social networks worldwide today. The ability to generate automated tasks is simply great, since its configuration is simple and it really reduces execution times that we can guide or channel in solving other tasks. Its market segmentation tool is very complete, which allows us to successfully segment our target audience in an appropriate manner and without major inconveniences, so that the campaigns we are going to carry out are aimed at the correct audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although it has tutorials on its platform to learn how to properly manage the system, the content can be somewhat difficult to assimilate, so they should adapt this more and guide it in a way that is more didactic and easy to learn for the user. The support is somewhat disappointing, since they take too long to respond to the requirements and requests that are made, sometimes causing delays in the dissemination of campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was used as a mechanism to manage our email marketing campaigns, which was successfully carried out, considerably increasing sales. In addition, the reports of results that it shows after the diffusion of the email marketing campaign are quite complete, allowing us to obtain valuable data for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Analyst
What do you like best?

I like this Klaviyo tool because it has a variety of functions that you use when doing marketing quickly and easily. The good thing about this application is that you can configure the emails your way, using a large number of default templates or you can create your own. Also one of its functions that most catches my attention and that I use the most is that of segmentation. On the other hand, I can create a contact list having a greater order on the clients and possible clients of the different campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that the interface of the tool can be improved because if you are a person with little experience it may be difficult for you to understand it, although with a little practice you get used to it and it becomes easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool because without a doubt it will help you get many more clients in less time and in an easy and organized way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool has helped us to increase our sales and contracts because we have been able to reach more clients and be in contact with previous clients in order to show them our new offers, plans among others. It has also been useful because it has been possible to create customer lists and it helps us to maintain order so that we can work in a better way and save much more time. It also allows us to see how our marketing campaign is working so that we can improve it and see how much scope it has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

easy to use and they have an account manager that wants you to be successful they call you and speak with you once a month to help you improve your email and sms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes they give us alot of information which can be helpful but it is a lot to go though when they make new updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits sms and email is always improving we are able to see how great we are doing and what we should improve on. they help us focus on what is working and what is our weak areas so we can have the best enails possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sales operating under klaviyo software product management network financing, have a stability of obtaining results, capable of sharing campaigns with ease of delivery, followed by a proportion of automated production management communication expansion, where sales email operations are distinguished ready for the incorporation of assured paths of launching digital asset exposure margins, simplifying production transfer conversations, remote scheduling separation of intelligent email links, are tools found by incorporating a recommended digital purchasing drive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The klaviyo system has failures in the provision of special computerized interaction care, where the users with more charge within the company to manage the business movements of the company, so that an error of location of messaging support, commits the software of this platform to not recognize the ip address of the network server incorporated into the devices where this application is downloaded, making a process much less efficient when trying to activate the business part of the company, so that its operation has shortcomings of advanced file sharing and web conferencing grouped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the operational performance system of klaviyo recommended for incorporating integrated solutions with applications of outstanding marketing contribution, which serves to provide major brand developments, coupled with optimal advertising management guidelines, maintaining interactive query lines, selection of auction terms, customization of orders in a magnificent way, valuing illustrations of campaign monitoring, recognition of multi-channel report analysis for commercial exercises of sale, instructional analogy designs of economic planning, are parts that prove the power of correction of purchases of the server of this digital commerce application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Klaviyo has provided my company with better intentions of automated commerce, where approaches have been managed for the presentation of professional organizational positions of content, to structure terms of sending campaigns in a customization way, dialing contacts for the design of networks of positioned interaction, decreases in manufacturing time of customer service, use of coordinates of successful commercial use, operation of financing operational costs of professional marketing, a computerized relationship monitoring statistical reference of economic performance is developed with the capacity of attention of intuitive support of this programming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-founder
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I love that Klaviyo is constantly introducing new features that enhance the email creation experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that comes to mind. I've been working with Klaviyo for 4 years and it has always been an incredible platform to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Klaviyo delivers all of our emails, triggered and scheduled. Creating triggered emails is a task I no longer dislike because Klaviyo makes it so simple to drag and drop! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I use klaviyo's software to activate the increase of marketing networks in my company, since its content representation accuracy allows me to market important scalable line of business operations through intuitive commerce schemes, collaborative idea origin reasoning, real-time revenue support, branding proportions, native to a logo with green and yellow grouped lines, are in charge of financing the contact list references of your company, monitoring great relationships with customers, and a coordination of interactive messages through email develops this extraordinary programming, naturalizing its actions with a direct web approach and a robust assignment of certified algorithmic properties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email as the base interaction manager of the klaviyo system is in an unfavorable position for its proper performance, since its analysis source fails to equip with analytical load of rich forms to adapt its input panel for a correct response of messages, so sometimes they tend to be sent templates out of place, unrelated to the subject matter of the conversation between the user and the company, meaning a degree of internal confusion for the customers, who will repeat sending questions until their question is answered, which would saturate the program's input platform, making it stop and then make a loss of cache by the exaggerated load of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Positioning a recommendation assurance of klaviyo software, I must highlight its rapid progress operations, which by working with a step prediction operation, predictive analysis authentication, experience management of customer relations, differential programming of opening advertising channels, relationship of scope with digital marketing simple connection, Real-time customer data tracking import, interactive design of solid relationships, network layout order with automatic internet access, are executed in this software to extend balanced commerce tools, counting on effective contact membership maintenance, capable of relating customer purchase actions in the shortest time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The powerful and impressive command leveling exercised by klaviyo programming has been used to mark integrations of purchase customization, in which its capture of organizational resources has been made loyal as one of the major tools used by my company, because this option allows me to recognize opportunities for changing trends in the market, Managing a secure message sharing in the cloud, supporting sales content through project life value campaigns, arranging high relevance messaging, scheduling reports of disproportionate failures, native to a segmentation of information review checks, are among the uses incorporated into this system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Klaviyo has powerful tools for email campaigns, one could say that they maintain a fairly advanced level in these operations, with extensive amounts of data extracted on different platforms for complete segmentation, especially if it is your website based on sales, not excluding that one of the features that this software acquires, which I notice in large quantities, is that we can appreciate the income we have obtained during the processes of the movements based on email, ensuring your progress and the effectiveness of your online projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the big disadvantages that any novice user in Klaviyo facilities could notice at first glance, once they start using their tools, we can visualize that their integrations with other applications to encourage and guarantee the work through these ways to use their tasks, are not as effective and at the same time, can become quite frustrating, because it requires an upgrade and improvement to promote the effectiveness of most of their use options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Klaviyo is one of the software that are totally suitable for marketing through emails, because it is one of the best tools for these branches of work, maintaining various options for use and spectacular tasks for this kind of work online, with a margin of success to the limit, because it exceeds the expectations that a company could have, in relation to the total effectiveness of their sales, due to the extensive and massive sending of these emails to multiple and different future customers to the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the main objectives for which we use Klaviyo in our company's digital facilities is that due to the advanced and guaranteed marketing through email that it provides us, since the work done by it is mostly effective, because thanks to this software we have been able to send each of our clients, campaigns and articles, with quite striking designs, to offer a professional service and good looks, mostly to ensure the sales that are planned to run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Apparently, Klaviyo is one of the best platforms based on dynamic automations of all email platforms, since its processes are very pure and well designed for a complete and guaranteed work, being an advanced and sophisticated system in the relevant digital marketing functions that an organization can operate, highlighting that it is a very strong use option, drawing the attention of the majority of registered users to this server, including ours in a very surprising way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions that are carried out internally in this software, are usually somewhat complex and difficult to understand, especially when a user needs to be replaced, or if a new step is added for the performance of these publications by means of email, being a broad detail, for a more fluid and faster work process, mentioning that it is very expensive, and exceeds the expectations of companies with minimal resources in its production. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is perfect for companies that need a fluidity in their virtual sales more guaranteed and effective in its entirety, if it presents sequences of losses, due to excess offers of the same product that is in commercial availability, and requires a system that allows you to increase your productivity, including its development with more numerous frequencies, since Klaviyo is the best in the laboratory branch that you can take into account, because it will offer you a very high increase in your economic operations, due to its functions with multiple publications and slideshow messages of your articles via email, promoting a reliable and total movement of your goals in increasing your income. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently use Klaviyo to manage the marketing campaigns that we carry out frequently, since it allows us a more significant performance, with numerous amplitudes, since we can plan massive correspondence through emails, with massive publications of our products and offers that we have in availability, allowing us to increase the sales process in a very successful way, with multiple and beneficial income, which has been a very useful platform for digital marketing, in which we mostly dedicate ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email Marketing
What do you like best?

Klaviyo received funding about a year ago, and it's clear that they're putting that money towards improvements for their clients. They highly value user feedback and really take what their customers say into consideration. Additionally, their live chat function is great for immediate response/assistance on issues. We also have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who checks in with us monthly. This allows us to bubble up any concerns we have, request new features we'd like to see, discuss ideas/challenges, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some design things can be a little finicky - for example, when building an email. But if you have html coding experience that shouldn't be a problem. But you definitely don't need coding experience to use! Their drag and drop builder is great, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take full advantage of all of the features - pop-ups, sign-up forms, marketing emails, auto-flows, attribute tagging, SMS, MMS, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending emails to our broad newsletter, as well as targeted lists/segments. Sending automatic emails based off of a behavior/action the client takes. They've recently launched SMS so we will be starting to play in that world soon, too! Klaviyo also has the ability to design pop-ups, slide-outs, etc. for promoting certain products, capturing email addresses, getting certain info from your clients, etc. Klaviyo integrates with a lot of other platforms, allowing us to maximize our capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of PR & Marketing
What do you like best?

Klaviyo is more than impressive when it comes to managing our e-commerce inquiries, and it certainly is a good value for its price. Easy to set up and use, Klaviyo has a very precise segmentation included in its software and helps us get all our promotions enough relevance for our marketing campaigns and it’s one of my favorite tools that Klaviyo includes in the platform. Asides from that, it offers nice functionality among all features and I can choose from existing templates to save time (which all of them are very complete and are not lacking of essential information like other templates), and also create my own email templates that I can use whenever I want for specific email campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the advanced features are difficult to understand at first, but nevertheless, it is a great software that benefits me in many ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to use the email designs as much as possible as they always work in your favor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My experience with Klaviyo has been positive since day one, and I’ve noticed pretty good changes in my workflow and our marketing strategies ever since. Because it’s easy to integrate this software with others like Zoho and Shopify, we get a lot of advantages from that. Mostly, the process in which Klaviyo works makes it easy for us to send weekly newsletters to our subscribers, send promotional emails and target the right customers every week. While Klaviyo is not the cheapest software out there, I feel like all the advanced features that it offers are worth the price and are really valuable. I really like how the segmentation works in this software and it’s not like any other I have used before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.