Kixie PowerCall Reviews & Product Details

AW
What do you like best?

Favorite features are the VM Drop and SMS options. I can get through calls and tasks easily and with Speed! I also love that I can track calls, jump in on calls, and watch my teams progress. The customer service is great, they will help you launch and make sure you are using Kixie to your companies full potential. CRM integration is also very nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little while to get rolling with it, but it's super easy to figure out. No email drop or template yet, but it goes through your CRM making it simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time is Money. We save time, we make more calls, we make more money! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kixie PowerCall Overview

What is Kixie PowerCall?

Kixie is the sales engagement platform that boosts sales team performance with ultra-reliable, easily automated calling and texting for HubSpot, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho, and other leading CRMs. Kixie connects agents to prospects naturally and automatically, reveals valuable insights about conversations and provides truly dependable service. The platform includes the PowerCall dialer & mobile apps, Automations, Analytics and Contact Center. With Kixie, sales teams have the power to achieve their most ambitious goals. It's better sales, made simple. Kixie is for sales agents: We've revolutionized how salespeople engage with prospects, making it automatic and natural. Kixie engages leads when *they* are engaged. In the past, agents simply dialed through a list of numbers, hoping to get someone on the phone. Those ๐Ÿ‘ days ๐Ÿ‘ are ๐Ÿ‘ gone ๐Ÿ‘. There are more ways to communicate than ever. People are busier than ever. Kixie helps break through the noise and close deals. Kixie is for sales managers: With Kixie, sales managers coach and develop stronger teams that close more opportunities. It's a powerful ally. Kixie helps apply past learning to new deals to ensure agents are communicating the right message at the right time, closing as many opportunities as possible. Kixie is for business calling & texting: At its core, Kixie is a world-class Contact Center designed to help sales teams, anywhere, prosper. Ever heard a sales agent say something like, โ€œIf I can just get a lead on the phone, I close the deal nearly every time!โ€ ๐Ÿค” The modern sales organization needs more than a dumb dialer. They need an intelligent platform that proactively helps agents connect with leads. With Kixie agents are always one step ahead โ€” start putting it to work for you in just minutes. Try it free at kixie.com.

Kixie PowerCall Details

Kixie is an open telephone service with deep integrations into CRM, ERP, Marketing Automation Software, and more.

Kixie
LinkedInยฎ Page
18 employees on LinkedInยฎ

Kixie PowerCall Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Kixie PowerCall community
Have you used Kixie PowerCall before?

Kixie PowerCall Reviews

LinkedInยฎ
Showing 171 Kixie PowerCall reviews
Already have Kixie PowerCall?
Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

Click to call, voice mail drop, SMS templates, CRM integrations, easy to use phone app and real time tracking with dashboards have all made the productivity and management easier and more enjoyable for each team member. Also the call recording on each outbound with the integration into the CRM records makes it easy to listen and coach the agents so there were no fewer mistakes and increased customer and agent satisfactions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, they continue to take the feedback and work on improvements. Such as sending text images and integrating with custom modules. Some times there are updates that happen and users need to refresh their Powercall to receive those updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue to inquire about the new features and benefits as there seems to be a continued pipeline of improvements and they take the requests for improvements seriously. It seems to be a community effort to build out this platform in a way that helps similar business needs and the support that is available in a timely fashion makes the turn around process feel quick and painless. All in all with the pricing and the value you get this has been little risk for big rewards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Users were manually having to hand dial calls and leave physical voicemails each time which took time and energy. Instead the click to call feature and prerecorded voicemail templates have increased productivity and agents energy levels. Additionally, sending and tracking text messages was sort of a black hole, but with the SMS feature and integration into the CRM things because very easy to send, replicate with templates, and report with. All increasing the bottom line sales numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Kixie is easy to use and integrate with our CRM. It allows us to save time and eliminate errors while dialing. Helps ease eye strain from looking back and forth from your phone to your computer to get the number correct. The keyboard shortcuts to make helps or using right click over a phone number makes the calling process more efficient. The pre recorded voice mails save time as well while calling prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the previous name would clear when I am dialing the next person. I get confused who I am calling.

Also, for the pre recoded voice mails, it would be nice to have the option to personalize those instead of just dropping them when the greeting picks up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out, you won't be disappointed! Right away, you will notice the benefits and increased ability to make more calls throughout the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to use, connects with our CRM smoothly, saves a ton of time, makes calling more efficient, and makes tracking of activity easier. We don't use this a ton, but having the ability to transfer calls to other team members is also a nice feature to be able to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insurance & Risk Management Advisor
What do you like best?

Local dial feature, click to call feature, I have been making more cold calls overall since I have started using it. it also holds me more accountable because we can track the number of cold calls we make per day, week, and month. Overall, I really like using Kixie! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I get a call back from a prospect my smart phone will tell me to press 1 to be connected and the call usually drops right after that. Also, if I call a business and have to use the dial pad for an extension or for a dial by name directory, it will often not work on the first try, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

kixie allows me to make more cold calls. It also provides a unique coaching experience as I can listen to my cold calls with my mentor and get feedback. Kixie has held the whole team more accountable because now our calls are being monitored and it has only helped us grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pro Product Specialist
What do you like best?

Kixie is super easy to set up, use and makes my life in sales so much easier, in regards to outbound calls. The dial pad design is great, but my favorite feature is how it puts their logo next to a phone number and you can one click dial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I have closed the dial pad and it rings, it just pops up, but doesn't let me answer the call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kixie is helping our team increase their call volume + tracking all our calls in Hubspot. The integration is flawless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Kixie is the integration between our CRM and Kixie. It makes our life so much easier as we are able to make calls and have all the valuable information logged and saved within our CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one think I dislike about Kixie is that at times the call will not go through or the customer is unable to hear us. A simple refresh quickly resolves the problem almost every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the biggest problems we have solved with Kixie was not having reminders and record of when we made a call. We now benefit from using Kixie as all previous conversations are stored and we can easily set tasks from there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simplicity and efficiency it adds to tracking in my CRM. I have been able to make nearly +10 calls every hour because of Kixie. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If the power-call tab worked in a smaller window, I would have on my primary screen open 24/7. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to get through my day's tasks in a fraction of the time and with 1/10 the open tabs with Kixie. I make 100% of my calls each day/week using the Chrome extension and Power Caller. Adding SMS to the calling functionality makes cold prospecting, not taking, timely follow-ups and even meeting reminders split second tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Kixie's integration to CRM and our business has made it easy for our team to contact our clients with ease. Their Kixie icon appears next to any number on CRM or Google Chrome, click on that number and you can call it immediately. It allows use to contact our customers without dialing in their numbers so we can effectively reach out. Our team can effectively chime in on calls for training purposes, great for new employees. Though I don't use the feature, the SMS feature is nice for clients that are on the go and don't have time for a quick chat over the phone. I can simply update them with a quick message. Our business uses Google Suite so Kixie integrates with Google very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing that I don't like is that you need to have your Google Chrome up in order for Kixie to work. But that would defeat the purpose of its easy integration with CRM (as you would need a browser to access that site). Also listening into live calls can be finicky, but a simple restart of Chrome fixes that minor issue up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend to those needing a ease of use solution to communicating with clients. I use Kixie daily and my business relies on it! We wouldn't be able to help our clients without it. Kixie integrates with our Zoho CRM and they work together to allow our team to be successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our business is in constant contact with our clients everyday, so we need a quick way to communicate almost instantly with them. I am a account manager so I am glued to my phone throughout my day. Kixie's ease of use into our CRM lets me jump from meeting to meeting without physically look up numbers and dialing them (which can waste time). I want to effectively contact my clients with no interruptions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Associate
What do you like best?

I love how the connection is never unsteady, and how easy it is to leave voicemail drops and text messages. I am able to call through my leads quickly and efficiently using Kixie. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say that the only thing that could be better would be for me to be able to have my CRM and Kixie dialer open on the same tab. I work on a laptop, so this sometimes can get a little clunky but that is not a major issue it is more of me needing to work on a laptop that makes it difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem Kixie solves for me is making a large volume of calls quickly and efficiently. Another benefit I have realized is that using Kixie, I am able to see my entire history with my leads and that is super helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the texting feature and the local presence feature. The local presence allows my phone number to basically mimic the area that I'm calling. I also have the ability to turn this off, which is great for follow ups as potential clients can expect to see my actual number on the caller ID. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there's a lag on messages being sent directly from my cell phone using Kixie, resulting in the same message being sent multiple times. Although I would mostly attribute that to my Wifi/Internet connection. I prompt that says your message has been sent or message failed to send might be useful in that instance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work in sales, getting a hold of people is more than half of the battle. Being able to text people has increased my response rate dramatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We love using Kixie, it saves us a ton of time and is so simple to use. I especially like having my calls recorded so I can jump back into a call to gather specifics and make sure each call is noted accurately. They also route my calls to my cell so I never miss a call if I have to step away from my desk. Would definitely commend to anyone looking for the ultimate voice/text extension for Zoho. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if it was easier to locate incoming calls in my CRM as the call is coming in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to record and listen to sales calls to gather specifics for each call and document important content. We are also able to do 3 way calling for training and shadowing other co- workers. Additionally, we are able to make calls from home without having to provide our personal cell phone numbers. One feature we really like using is the local presence number for when customers seem to be avoiding our calls when they are recognizing the number, the local presence calling seems to resolve that issue when its most necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate that I can leave live voicemails with prospects & it sounds like I cared enough to called each and every prospect & leave a personal voicemail. My outbound activity is exceeding company goals an Inside Sales Rep. I am more productive with my day because of Kixie. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Daily updates, sometimes hourly updates, means that I need to refresh & restart Kixie. I have to refresh my stuff almost hourly to ensure my soft phone, HubSpot & Kixie work correctly together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really appreciate the integrated feature with HubSpot Marketing Hub. When you start using Kixie, I would encourage your teams to have Kixie Support on Speed Dial when there are concerns. My confidence using the system was built when calling Kixie Support weekly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Kixie, we were manually calling & leaving voicemails. Inside Sales Reps connect with less than 10% of people they call daily. My team was putting too much effort into the voicemail. (1) Kixie allowed for my team to focus effort on phone with live prospects & not on voicemails. (2) The voicemail drop allowed prospects to feel special because it is a live person on the voicemail, and it allowed my team to increase volume of voicemails left. (3) We can track how many voicemails are left & compare it to Hub & our softphone Vonage reports to ensure the numbers really are what they say they are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the fact that when your calling a prospect from across the country you get a local caller ID presence. It increases your connection rates and allows you to have more meaningful connections. We also have the benfit of having Kixie save all calls in our crm so we can listen back and get coaching on our cnversations. Kixie enables us to have our research on one monitor and then our dialer on the other. So that you can have more meaningful conservations and tailor them accordingly. WIth Kixie I can drop a voicemail with a button and when a prospect calls me back my dialer opens up via my computer. Love that I dont have to call my phone and can use my computer for all my calls! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing. Sometimes Kixie lags but its nothing serious. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your thinking about a call dialer I'm telling you Kixie is the way to go! More connects, more meetings, more coaching and better outcomes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Were able to have more conversations with prospects. Being able to have that call coaching. Being able to see how long our average conversations are and seeing our call/connect ratios is great for getting actionable insights that we can improve our BD efforts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

Switching over to Kixie has been incredible, it has simplified and streamlined everything for all of us by being able to just click a button and make a call. There is no hassle with setup, and the customer support is amazing, and extremely responsive. The ability to go back on call recordings that are automatically synced to existing deals and contacts is amazing, let alone it adding the contact into our system if it isn't already in there. The easy to use editing option for contacts is phenomenal, also the ability to make notes on calls and scheduling call backs. I, along with everybody here would agree and recommend Kixie to anybody who is not already using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The MMS feature is only accessible through the PowerCall Extension but not the app or the email you receive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to receive a call and it automatically creates the person/organization on Pipedrive. Problem solving, is the ability to track the calls the agents have made and keep tabs on all of our agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Artist/Songwriter
What do you like best?

Easy to use for the team. We were up and running very quickly. I love local presence. It really gets us more connects which is why we got the dialer in the first place. It was less complicated than the competition that we looked at.Customer service is also great and always available, even by text. Sometimes if I'm in a hurry I just text my rep and ask him to add users for me and he will. Always fast and friendly even given the difference in time zones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, no complaints. It does what we wanted it to do. I suppose having the window not be directly integrated in the Hubspot window was hard to get used to at first. But we got used to that pretty quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted local presence and the ability to dial a high volume of calls per day. Kixie allows us to have both. I'm sure we're not using the tool to do the fullest extent (haven't really delved into the sms capabilities) but we are working on it and appreciate all of the features and functions that the dialer has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The click to dial is very basic, but it works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Does not integrate as advertised. During trial, sales rep spent less than 10 minutes on integration issue (uninstalled extension, reinstalled). The sync to CRM was not working. Using Google Chrome. Said that he would get with tech support (which he did). Short time later, pretty much told me that I was on my own. My search continues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find one that actually does 2 way sync Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No integration with CRM as advertised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Kixieโ€™s vm drops and sms templates are major productivity boosters and time savers for our sales teams. The enterprise-level account support and tight integration into HubSpot and Pipedrive allow us to maximize the features of these tools. This has led to an increase in sales process compliance with our teams resulting in an increase in dollar per lead profitability for our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if it supported batch texting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Schedule a demo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A challenge in our high ticket team management consulting business is getting sales reps to be compliant with proven sales processes that increase the bottom line. With Kixie we are able to set up customized voice mail drops and text templates for multiple scenarios along the sales process making it easy for the sales team move customers through the pipeline while at the same time delivering messaging that is in alignment with each customers values, culture and offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

New user - The CRM integrated dialer is] very intuitive. Using Kixie Powercall has not only aided in scaling my business, but sales have gone up 3% since i've started using it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't experienced any issues within the software; it's very rare that i need software support because the software is very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kixies Powercall automation is extremely helpful. Saves a lot of production time so we can better allocate our resources to other areas of our business. SMS is another useful tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Kixie support has been great. It has helped me eliminate other softwares and just use Kixie for calls, automation and keeping track of customers. Its pretty much plug and play but during the onboarding call is where kixie won me over. Thanks to Alex.. Youre the Mann for opening up my eyes to more possibilities with this software. Thanks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited on Zapier connections, txt and email campaigns. Quarterly billing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its simple, easy to use and has plenty of tools to do awesome things if you want it to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One software for calling, communication and seeing the activity all with having a local presence when calling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ease of use - does everything I need - integrates very well with Hubspot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any issues with the platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can get through a lot of dials in a day, can call any country, and saves time with the CRM integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President, Marketing
What do you like best?

The setup was one of the easiest implementations I've experienced. It took maybe 15 minutes and required no support and fully records activity in Hubspot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they offered ringless voicemail instead it is a voicemail drop that you have to dial and let ring. We looked into some of the ringless vm companies but we couldn't find one that recorded everything into our CRM, Hubspot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We implemented mainly for the voicemail option. Majority of calls aren't answered so it is nice to leave a prerecorded voicemail as it saves a ton of time not having to record a voicemail every call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the app, both in design as well as functionality (connects to CRM and logs calls). It is easy to use, set up new headphones or make new calls. It also includes Click to call which helps when on a website.

I like that it has local number display which increases pick up rates. It also has pop up when a call is received.

You can configure call routing, view reports/call stats.

It has an internal directory so you can quickly communicate with your team via calls or chat.

You can choose your main number from your original city or anywhere else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initially I was not impressed with the design. Now a few versions later I am loving it.

There is not anything that I dislike from the app, you do not even need to install it, just use a Chrome Extension and log in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem we had was logging calls manually after each call and wasting time, with the help of Kixie we speed up the call/logging process. More calls made = more sales.

As mentioned before, we also love the fact that we can show local numbers when calling other areas and we get a higher pick up rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best about Kixie is that I can send a text or an email instantly to my clients while on the call without getting off that screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have any to see a downside to Kixie. It provides me with all my needs to get to the job done efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that Kixie helped me to solve is Time Management, now it takes less time for me to schedule an appointment, send an email, and even to send a text. My clients get these messages instantly and are able to verify that they receive my information while still on the call in record time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO / Digital Marketing Director
What do you like best?

This app has been absolutely instrumental in keeping deals information cohesive & organized. It will refresh your knowledge of a deal quicker, upload call recordings and notes from dispositions. The click to call feature is pretty good, too! Being able to keep up with our leads is huge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Just make sure to click the phone number in red in the Pipedrive deal instead of clicking the phone icon, that's not even really a dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're into automation and amazing sales tool stacks, this is it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to keep information about a deal organized and make more calls, quicker. We've finally been able to keep up with our leads and spent less time manually updating Pipedrive! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.