Kinsta Reviews & Product Details

Systems Admin
What do you like best?

I went from a dedicated server at Heart Internet to Kinsta and the speed increase was just incredible. I didn't realise how quick Wordpress could be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email serving cut out after we published a blog post going out to 90 people because it flagged as spam. It meant that we missed emails informing us of orders which wasn't great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switch now, you won't regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Wordpress has gone from a slow chore to being a joy to use so it's been a revolution (or evolution). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kinsta Overview

What is Kinsta?

Kinsta takes managed WordPress hosting and performance to the next level. Powered by Google Cloud Platform and their lightning-fast "premium tier" network, WordPress users can choose from 20+ data centers around the globe. We host all types of sites, from small blogs up to Fortune 500 customers. Our auto-scaling and container technology allow for complete isolation of resources, ensuring your business stays online during traffic surges and is secured like Fort Knox. You’ll have peace of mind with our hack fix guarantee. Need help? We offer 24/7 support 365 days a year from our team of expert WordPress engineers. Kinsta is proud to be developer-friendly offering support for complex installations such as Bedrock, reverse-proxy configurations, with access to tools such as SSH and WP-CLI on all plans. Get started today! We have a 30-day money-back guarantee, no long-term contracts, and our team will migrate you for free.

Kinsta Details
Discussions
Kinsta Community
German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish

Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting provider designed for enterprise and others that receive significant traffic.

Kinsta

Kinsta Screenshots

Kinsta Reviews

Showing 203 Kinsta reviews
Already have Kinsta?
What do you like best?

I especially like very much two things with Kinsta:

- customer service & their blog!

Blog is awesome: Kinsta put much effort in blog posts, they are also translated in my language (italian). With excellent technical support (and it is technically deeping, they leave you with an answer and kindly guiding you through the troubleshooting) and their blog, I geowith a trusting bond with them. I trust Kinsta and that's what's matter to me. Tools in their panels are easy and usefuls to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything on kinsta. Maybe what I don't like too much is the impossibility to use a domain and mail service from their panel (I'm forced to go with zoho mail). I don't like price plans very much, I have a medium shop and I have to pay 100 € every month. But it is not Kinsta's fault, value for money is very good with this server, trust me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check careful what you'd like to do and have a concrete project: you need to know the resources needed, you could end to pay significantly with higher plans. If you want an e-mail and\or domain with Kinsta, read before about the limitations on this. Kinsta has cut those aspect to delivers the best possible experience with Wordpress\Woocommerce host. And they are succeeding on this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They helped me very kindly with query bottleneck. They were willing to assist me with site optimization and speed up. Now my website is quicker and I increased my sales with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Wow, this is such a detailed and wonderful review you left us! 🤩We are truly thankful and happy that you chose us with your trust and your business. We will continue to provide you the best hosting experience possible. 😊

What do you like best?

Performance of websites and their awesome support. Backups and security taken care of is truly a life saver. The team has been helpful when there have been issues which was due to a issue with a plugin conflict. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say here, the experience has been very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website load times and performance issues have been sorted out with Kinsta, resulting in more time for more productive activities. Our customer is also quite satisfied with the service levels. Its a win-win for us. We have worked with different service providers but the experience has not been very great. Since Kinsta is a Wordpress specialised hosting provider it makes a lot of difference. Security which is a huge concern is addressed at Kinsta, which is a welcome relief. Backups are another key area which is also taken care ensuring peace of mind. All this put together provides a balanced solution and helps us focus on customer requirements rather than on the routine activities to keep the site running safely. We look forward to continue working with Kinsta for our future requirements as well. We hope the team at Kinsta continues to innovate and keep up the good work they have been doing. Kudos to the entire team and Management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Wow, Neelesh, this is wonderful to read! 🤩Thank you for this lovely review and thank you for choosing Kinsta. Rest assured that we'll keep working towards innovative solutions that can make your life easier. 💪

Open Discussions in Kinsta
What do you like best?

The balance of performance with easy to use tools. You don't need to know how to run a server to operate on Kinsta and it's also optimized very well for WordPress performance. Even on other big name managed WP hosting companies I've had issues with website speed due to other sites hosted on the same server, I've never once had an issue with Kinsta. Moving clients sites over to Kinsta generally sees drastic increases in page performance. If I have a question, Kinsta support is also there to help, super knowledgeable and friendly. I love it, my clients love it, what else could you need in a hosting company? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had the capability to create monthly reports. It would really help to be able to print out the performance/usage/uptime/etc. data for each site on a per month basis. Hopefully they can build in some features to help developers that offer hosting/maintenance as a service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's nice that I can create multiple users under my main account, so I can take care of hosting and all that comes with it for my clients vs. having them sign up for everything individually. I can add value to my own business, while also adding value to my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Thank you, Keryn, for this amazing review! 😊Your comment has been passed on to tech teams and we'll do our best to update you if and when the reports become a feature of our service. Until then, don't forget to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 💪

What do you like best?

Kinsta's presentation and fluidity is amazing, the service is always ready and it is the fastest in which I have worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In normal hostings we are used to using CPanel, that is something that is so easy to use but in Kinst that isn't exit.

It is also a bit slow to create and manage subdomains. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si estas buscando o necesitas un hosting que siempre esta listo para trabajar y no tendras problemas con sus servicios y soporte, te recomiendo Kinsta Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had been looking for a server where to work my website and projects, I always had problems with the speed and response time to my requirements.

I never thought of finding an excellent quality service, which is always working and responds quickly.

Kinsta has helped me a lot in my work, I am not worried about checking the server and if I have a problem that I cannot solve, the agents help me very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Thank you, Rafael, for your kind feedback! 🙌 We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you just as happy on the platform for many years to come, as you are now. 😊

What do you like best?

Kinsta totally changed the way i see web hosting.

I was using different services and it was just a pain in the neck.

Then, in 2019, i switched to kinsta... and it has been just perfect since then.

Two years: never offline (even for a second), never had problems. And the performance just took my website to another level. I ranked on Google in the first two months and people started interacting more on my website.

The DNS management is simply UNIQUE and the CDN... AMAZING.

Usually i never review, but i had to do this.

I love you Kinsta <3 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The limitation regarding having a single SSL to install on a starter plan (i would like to have multiple ssl for a single site). In my specific case, i just wanted to add a subdomain Let's encrypt ssl in addition to my custom EV SSL on the main domain. So i find not so good that i'd have to pay for a whole new website.

Hoping to see this feature as an add-on i future.

Regards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a secure and trusted managed platform to host your site and forget about it to focus on your business... go for kinsta right now! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rapid DNS management, fast-delivery for users thanks to your CDN and... i love the fact that i just forgot how to use cPanel... i love how you've made the management so easy and integrated with all the kinsta's universe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Wow, Matteo, you absolutely blew our minds away with this wonderful review! 🤩 Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this detailed feedback. We truly appreciate it and your loyalty to Kinsta! 🙌

I want to assure you that your feature request was heard and duly noted. In case this will be a feature we release, we will follow up with you about the good news. 😊 Thanks for sharing!

Director
What do you like best?

The overall performance of our website increased by 34% which allows us to again 107.31% more organic visitors in last 4 months.

Let me make it short in points:

1. Speed and Cache

2. Support

3. DNS

4. Staging Environment

5. CDN

6. Knowledge Base and Blog Post for WordPress Optimization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For the price point, I guess Kinsta can afford to offer Verizon ROUTE DNS and Google CDN or StackPath. Since most of the visitors on our website are from North America, I personally prefer CDN service from Google, Akamai, or Verizon Edgecast. Yes, we know service providers like Akamai and Verizon are not cheap for an individual, but Kinsta can make it happen.

KeyCDN is a good solution, but for the last few months, we have noticed significant performance drops on our websites with KeyCDN.

Also, if you like to continue offering KeyCDN, at least allow us to have free CNAME and SSL.

As for DNS Amazon Route 53 is excellent, but services like Verizon, NS1, and DNSMadeEasy might be a better option.

Lastly PHP Workers, this needs to be increased or allow us to buy it as an addon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for true Managed WordPress Hosting Solution with professional support, I believe Kinsta is the one you should go for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website management; Kinsta saves a lot of time and make it easy to maintain everything in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Thank you, Ahmad, for your honest feedback! 🙌 I made sure to pass along your remarks and rest assured that we'll follow up with you if and when any of your suggestions will be part of our service. Thanks again, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this. 😊

AI
What do you like best?

I tried several hosting services here in Brazil. But none of them has the speed, reliability and fantastic technical support that Kinsta offers. The automatic daily backup of Kinsta, the SSL certificate super easy to configure, the availability of CDN and cache are definitely facilities that I really appreciated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little high, but the value is justified by what is offered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For anyone looking for premium hosting for their Wordpress site, I recommend paying and taking a 30-day trial at Kinsta and also at competitors. Only by testing can we confirm how Kinsta is superior to the competition! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My website did not have an acceptable speed, and the other hosting services I tested did not perform as I expected. When I set up Kinsta with the Google servers based in Brazil, my site became much more responsive and faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Oh wow, thank you for this lovely review and for sharing your experience with us! 🤩 We couldn't agree more. Testing the possible platforms is so crucial to see which works best with one's needs and requirements. That is why we have the 30-day money-back guarantee so people can test and trial our platform in a safe, risk-free manner.

Thanks for choosing Kinsta! 😊

See how Kinsta improved
What do you like best?

The staging feature is better than any I've used. The speed and security are a given. The interface is simple, and makes keeping track of multiple sites a breeze. The backup feature is easy to keep track of and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is the price. I personally think it's worth it for most, but not all businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My personal recommendations:

If you need something scale-able and you're already established, 100% go with Kinsta (eComm, dynamic websites, etc).

If you're looking for a simple 5 page static business website, don't go with Kinsta because the cost is too high for that application. I'm in Australia, so I would go with VentraIP or Siteground if my site is international.

If you need something scale-able and you're not already established but starting out, go with something like Siteground, and then take advantage of Kinsta migration service to move to Kinsta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time management and client website management. Kinsta makes it easy to see and maintain everything your website needs on one interface. Especially backups and staging. No more running around in cPanel and no more local backups in obscure folders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Wow Will, thanks so much for this awesome and detailed review! We're glad that Kinsta helps you on all those fronts and that you can make the most out of the infrastructure and interface. We're truly stoked. 😃

What do you like best?

I've experienced a number of different hosting providers in the decade or so I've been working in web dev, and Kinsta has definitely been one of my favourites.

Their inbound marketing content is actually helpful and easy to consume (rather than just being optimised for SEO), and their customer support is quick and helpful in their responses.

That said, my favourite part about Kinsta is the UI/UX of their product - it's just really easy to use intuitively. You get your head around it quickly with a short learning curve, which is nice if you're used to working with cPanel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I actually haven't had a single problem with Kinsta so far. They're a lot more expensive than many other hosting providers, but you also get a better tech infrastructure and great support because of that.

Note that we've only been with Kinsta for this particular project for just under 6 months and we're growing our traffic slowly. So, I can't speak for how we'll go with upgrading our plan and handling traffic spikes just yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like how they made it quick and easy to use & integrate Amazon for DNS, Google Cloud for hosting, and have an inbuilt CDN. Saves a lot of time to have premium providers bundled up in one service. I also like their staging environment which I've never experience any problems with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Jasmin, thank you so much for this detailed review! 🤩It's lovely to know that our efforts in our content, in MyKinsta, the dedication of our support team, and the choices in terms of features, do have an impact. Everything we do is done with the hope of making your life easier when it comes to web hosting. We're glad to know that thus far, we've achieved that for you. 🎊

What do you like best?

What I like most is the fact that I was able to cut several plugins when moving to Kinsta, since things like cache plugin and backup are built-in. Add to that built-in CDN and you also have a service that you usually have to pay separately. The support is also great and try to do their best when assisting you with a question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really an issue, but I guess having an 24/7 support available would be great (they didn't the last time I used it). However, considering I am not using some kind of enterprise plan, I can't really complain! Other than that, everything is really great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for Wordpress dedicated hosting, look no further. Not only will you cut down on the number of plugins, all the other features like built-in CDN and great support will make it well worth while. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My web shop needs to be available to customers around the world, not just my country. Using Kinsta improved my website speeds worldwide and allowed me to cut down on number of plugins I use. Also, due to implemented CDN I can cut costs and not use an outside service for CDN. This also improves my website speeds. Besides that, Kinsta uses their own dashboard instead of cPanel, which is nice and sleek, and much more user friendly than the old (and honestly outdated-looking cPanel). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Thank you, Marko, for this detailed review, and thanks for choosing Kinsta! 🙌 We're delighted that by reducing the number of plugins, you've managed to speed up your site further and lessen the hassle for yourself as well. 😉

While we don't offer phone support, our chat support is available 24/7/365. You can read more about our support availability here 👉 https://kinsta.com/kinsta-support/

What do you like best?

I like the performance of the overall site and speed, I like staging environment option, the full control to manage various server features, knowledgeable chat support, and scalability. The support blogs post are complete and well written which have answered many question I would have otherwise spent a few hours researching, so this is an added bonus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say the customer service availability has been spotty at times with longer than desirable wait times, but the blog and knowledge base section is nearly complete with answers to many questions. I understand the trade off of receiving a fast website / premium hosting product at an affordable price and giving up live phone support but the it would be nice if the chat wait time was reduced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, you should see immediate performance increases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Kinsta the stress of managing a clients website has been greatly reduced. Wordpress plugin upgrades can be at times a nightmare but with the improvements to the Wordpress Core in 2020 mixed with Kinsta's overall product offering the white screen of death stress is a thing of the past. We've spent a good time tweaking our client sites for even better site performance (for SEO) and Kinsta offers great guidance and confidence to positioning us for success. We've migrated a few clients since migrating overselves this year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Rodney, thank you for your awesome feedback! We are truly delighted that you've found value in several aspects of our service. We do hope that the areas where your experience was poorer to what we strive to give will also turn into a definite positive. Thanks for choosing Kinsta! 🙌

What do you like best?

Free hack fixes. If a client’s WordPress website is hacked we’ll fix it with immediate priority.

Server-level rules and optimizations for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Download sites to ensure a smoother checkout experience for customers.

A custom-designed dashboard with lots of data that helps you improve further your site.You can launch a free live demo version of a MyKinsta dashboard here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very manual labour when it comes to adding photos for each product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well, we're solving being website-less with Kinsta.

Also, the hosting platform doesn’t fall into any of the traditional hosting categories. Our entire infrastructure is built on the Google Cloud Platform and is very different from traditional shared, VPS, or dedicated infrastructure. Furthermore, we make GCP’s compute-optimized C2 machines (Google’s fastest servers) and premium tier network available for all our customers at no additional charge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Thank you for your review, Anton! 🙌

What do you like best?

Everything! The customer service has been incredible so far. The documentation is also incredible. Every time I need a simple question answered, I just do a quick search on their blog and I always find it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I no longer have to worry up website downtime or slow speeds. Also, getting something taken care of is super easy because their customer service is so great. I really don't worry about hosting at all anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Chris, thank you for sharing your thoughts and for choosing Kinsta as your hosting service provider. We truly appreciate it! 😊

What do you like best?

Kinsta the provider that really cares about each of its customers, from my point of view, Kinsta offers you useful and fast tools to manage a website in Wordpress. I love the MyKinsta dashboard, it is very intuitive, functional and fast, I also like the option of being able to contact support through the intercom chat. The support is effective and ultra fast. The prices are fair and the knowledge base is very comprehensive and contains useful information. I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to download a full copy of my website to my pc, which is not possible with Kinsta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to build a fast and effective website, use Kinsta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tools available at MyKinsta are very helpful and I have been able to fix various performance issues with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Sebastián, thank you for this awesome feedback! We are so happy to hear about your experience. 🤩

Regarding the downloadable copy of your website, we have some good news for you!

Downloadable backups are available for all our customers! These backups generate a .zip file of your website's file system and database. You can create one downloadable backup once a week, which will then be available for you to download for 24 hours. For details, do visit our knowledgebase article 👉https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/wordpress-backups/#downloadable-backups or reach out to our support team! 🙂

Virtual CIO
What do you like best?

Kinsta will set you up with a WordPress instance. It provides the latest PHP version for speed, a tailored and effective control panel, ssh/scp access, and very helpful support staff.

They also offer a free migration per site, to help you move onto their platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Kinsta is expensive, especially compared to other shared hosting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have hosted multiple WordPress sites on Kinsta. It has provided fuss-free hosting without the overheads of running a VPS, with much higher performance and better features than typical shared hosting.

They provide a staging site, with automatic pushes from live to staging and back to live, which is a great way to enable developers to work on major changes without impacting the live site, have them reviewed, and then push the changes to the live site when ready. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Morgan, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about the platform! We truly appreciate it. 🙌

If you don't mind, we'd like to make a small tweak to your testimonial.

Kinsta is, in fact, a managed WP hosting company and doesn't fall in the shared hosting category. The infrastructure we built is an isolated, containerized environment that separates all sites from one another, thus resources are not shared between different websites.

We'd recommend reading this blog post where we address the difference between such platforms, the pros, and cons.

If you'd happen to have any questions about this, do reach out to us! We'd be glad to provide further information if needed. 🙂

Thanks for choosing Kinsta!

What do you like best?

Clean and easy setup, amazing support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Due to the way how things are structured on Kinsta, you may have to sometimes check if plugins are compatible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a one stop solution for your WordPress website, Kinsta is the place. They have all the bells and whistles you will need plus some more. I've been using them for over one and half years now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I host my ecommerce website on Kinsta and their backups are something that keeps me safe all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Junaid, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Kinsta! 🤩 We truly appreciate your loyalty to the platform. 🙌

What do you like best?

The worker change worked rapidly and with no issues. The information bases are set up accurately - I was additionally ready to change the MySql data set name with no issues. The introduced instruments are excellent and allowed us to save time, since we don't need to introduce all applications independently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The speed is decreased a tad with extremely high traffic, yet I need to state that the landing page doesn't implode at any rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The admittance to the FTP worker additionally functions admirably through the webplugin, which is excellent. The information bases are well open and there are sufficient data sets accessible. SSL encryption and https is accessible without demand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Thank you for the kind words, Antonio! We are glad you're happy with the service. 😊

Director fundador
What do you like best?

The customer service and live chat are great, also the dashboard manager is really helpful. They make daily backup and allow you 5 manual backups, that are really helpful. I also love the staging enviroment to implement new features in the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Until now everything works perfect, no dislike anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a quality support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use formidable forms as one of the main plugins in my website to make calculations, with kinsta my forms increase the velocity and works perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Thank you for sharing your experience, Angelo! 🤩

What do you like best?

So the onboarding process was simple and hands off. They transferred my site, without any issue and had it up and running within a week. The ongoing hosting is simple, efficient and hands off. I've contacted them via chat on 2 occasions for help, once with the dreaded white Wordpress screen and another time because I needed to fix my speed issues. Both times I received a level of support that far surpassed what I am paying them for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's cheaper hosting. But, I'm a fan and have absolutely zero reason to shop around. They're great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's expensive compared to other hosts, but well worth it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They've increased my site speed and brought my down time to basically zero. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fatima Paczkan of Kinsta

Wow, Mark, this is so wonderful to read! 🤩 Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and do it in such a lovely manner. We are delighted that you've been with us all this time, and we hope to host your site for many more years to come. 😊