* Consider what you are trying to achieve for the business overall, not just feature comparisons
* Consider your requirements for 1/3/5 years hence, not just now. Can the system grow in volumes and complexity as you do?
* This will probably be a transformation project; dealing with growth without additional overhead or maybe taking on new organic revenue or acquisitions. Don't underestimate senior management time required to focus on the right things.
* Learn from existing users and steal their ideas (but also be generous in helping others)!
* Some of the capability is exciting and interesting. But also focus on the boring basic stuff (expense rules, tax codes, revenue recognition rules and revenue reporting) to make sure the product can grow with you without constraint or rework.
* For anyone who is involved in delivering IT, IT Strategy and change management - implement according to whatever you advise your own clients!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.