Kicksta

5.0

Kicksta is a simple tool to get more organic followers for marketers and influencers on Instagram.

Work for Kicksta?

Learning about Kicksta?

Kicksta Reviews

Ask Kicksta a Question
Kicksta review by Alicia C.
Alicia C.

"Great Product and Great Client Support"

What do you like best?

We love that Kicksta lets us optimize our followers and grow organically without us having to spend tons of time one our account growth. The dashboard is easy to use and breaks down information into tabs - targets, posts, analytics, filters, etc.

What do you dislike?

We can't say there is anything we dislike about Kicksta - they are great and always adding new features. We'd love to see the 'automatic likes' feature added to the Kicksta service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform for businesses running multiple client accounts. The dashboard is easy to navigate and very user friendly. It allows us to keep track of each audience and see how well it's converting, turn individual targets on and off, and track post performance etc. Lots of features, all easy to use.

Organic, targeted Instagram growth, engagement, and conversions. It allows us to save tons of times as we have multiple Instagram client accounts on this platform. It helps our clients grow a targeted audience with great attention from us while allowing us to spend time targeting versus having to do manual engagement - Kicksta does that for us!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Kicksta
Showing 4 Kicksta reviews
Kicksta review by Alicia C.
Alicia C.

"Great Product and Great Client Support"

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Kicksta
Kicksta review by Drew M.
Drew M.

"Adds great value to our creative & marketing agency"

What do you like best?

That I can login and track growth progress, easily edit 'targets', and manage multiple client accounts.

What do you dislike?

That there is no 'export report to PDF/link' type feature; hard to really call this a dis-like, but it's the only area that makes selling/visualizing this added charge to clients. I know Kicksta said they are working on it, though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a good idea of which 'targets' really make sense for your/a clients' brand in terms of other accounts' audiences- that's the key. You're looking for where your brand will get the most traction that it is not currently, and then be ready to 'work it' continually- there is no set-it-and-forget-it with these things.

Giving SOME kind of service to Instagram, for brands that we refresh and manage.

Before this, we would create styleguides, pair clients w/photographers in their erea, or even create seasonal graphics for posting, but we are just simply not a social media house.

Really, to 'manage' an Instagram, takes many hours, photography, copywriting, brand knowledge, hashtag savvy, and more- we cannot do the work of 'running' our clients' Instagram. But... now we can take ONE major 'task' off their plate by offering 'Growth Management' and every client that has opted-in to this service is over the moon about the results.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Kicksta review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Kicksta "

What do you like best?

It increased the number of followers on my account and engagement, and saved me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked, the dashboard is easy to use and I'm still using this service.

The time that I'd be spending with trying to engage with other accounts and getting new followers to look at my page, I'm spending on other things. There's a lot more traffic to my page and it's helping me develop the business I'm starting

Kicksta review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Helps me to gain more exposure from Instagram"

What do you like best?

Helps me to get more exposure from Instagram and grows my Instagram following

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing that I dislike about it

It helps me to grow my Instagram following and gain relevant exposure through targeting followers of other relevant brands and influencers of my choosing

There are not enough reviews of Kicksta for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Hootsuite Logo
Hootsuite
(2,552)
With Hootsuite, you can monitor keywords, manage multiple Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Ping.fm and WordPress profiles, schedule messages, and measure your success.
Zoho Social Logo
Zoho Social
(1,484)
Schedule unlimited posts, manage social networks, track conversations, and measure performance from a single dashboard.
Facebook Pages Manager Logo
Facebook Pages Manager
Pages Manager is an application that lets admins check on their Page activity, view insights and respond to their audience from their mobile device.
Buffer Logo
Buffer
Buffer makes it super easy to share any page you're reading. Keep your Buffer topped up and we automagically share posts for you through the day.
TweetDeck Logo
TweetDeck
A powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing and engagement.
Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite Logo
Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite
3.9
Sprinklr has 19 social media management modules, purpose-built to deliver amazing customer experiences and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and acted upon by every employee.
Statusbrew Logo
Statusbrew
4.8
Statusbrew is a social media management platform for businesses, agencies, brands and organisations that combines the power of internet and technology to empower and drive growth, discover and manage prospects & improve customer experience across various social touch-points.
eClincher Logo
eClincher
4.9
eClincher provides a complete and intuitive software solution to efficiently manage social media presence. Key features: publishing, auto posting and recycle content, social inbox, engagement, monitoring, content curation, influencers, advanced analytics, reports, team collaboration, and much more. Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube...
NUVI Logo
NUVI
NUVI™ is a real-time analytics platform for social media. Their platform allows brands to instantly see what people are saying about them across the internet, respond to the most important conversations, and influence behavior in real time.
HeyOrca Logo
HeyOrca
4.8
HeyOrca is a social media calendar that enables marketing agencies and their clients to seamlessly plan and approve social media content by providing a client facing interface and streamlining the approval process.

Learning about Kicksta?

* We monitor all Kicksta reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.