Kanzen

Kanzen is a Kanban project management tool for businesses and individuals.

Work for Kanzen?

Learning about Kanzen?

Kanzen Reviews

Ask Kanzen a Question
Showing 46 Kanzen reviews
Avril G.

"Kanzen a simple and very complete software"

What do you like best?

I needed just a software like Kanzen, that would allow me to follow the advances in the projects and in my work management so I could do a good job, as it corresponds to me. Undoubtedly the ideal tool, which contains everything you were looking for, with simple operation, without many complications to configure it. In summary, I can say that I like the completeness and simplicity that Kanzen can use to manage progress.

What do you dislike?

Until now, the only thing that has been a bit complex is the interface, it has been difficult for me to understand it a bit. However I have been able to work correctly with the software without any inconvenience, therefore I do not have any other complaint about it. I really liked its great utility.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Undoubtedly Kanzen is the best information manager according to your projects and objectives to achieve, allows you to fulfill your plans and tasks; In addition to helping you to better develop your goals to achieve. Considering the aforementioned and how incredible the software is according to my experience, I recommend that you try and try and see if you can achieve as many things as I have done.

Thanks to Kanzen we have achieved our proposed objectives, with their great help we have followed step by step all the advances of our plans and thus managed the correct management of our business correspondence. It has been a sustainable support to be able to advance, follow and achieve all our work, allowing us to save time and money, for us, that is a great achievement.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Kanzen
Ellena G.

"Kanzen the best software for progress control."

What do you like best?

It is a complete and intuitive software. It worked wonderfully, all its functions are those indicated to perform a good project management. It allows an adequate advance regarding the whole project and the work in general, all in real time, it is wonderful. It gives us the possibility to perform a set of tasks at the same time, and I love that. In general it's pretty good.

What do you dislike?

It has been very helpful. The interface is a bit difficult to use, but it is not an impediment to be able to perform all my task management continuously and without interruptions. It is very complete and I think that nothing bothers me about the software as such.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need help with project management, I recommend that you use Kanzen and that you allow me to follow up on all management and administration processes. It is easy to configure and manage. I recommend you try it.

This software brings great benefits, it has given us a learning system that allows us to see results of our projects very quickly. The business and professional learning has been quite, guided us through systematic tasks by the right way to follow all our projects.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Saurabh M.

"Kanzen "Best Project Management Tool";"

What do you like best?

Kanzen is very nicely designed project management tool for companies, which helps in managing the projects. I personally use it and i love it, the task calendar is soo interactive, that it definitely gain you attention . Also it helps in maintaining list of personal tasks instead of remembering them In past i really forgot my tasks ,when i start using kanzen i never miss my any deadline. The e mails integration is again big advantage for this, It can auto pick tasks too from emails and no manual need to add work and tasks.

What do you dislike?

Overall this is good tool, but in term of costing and pricing it somehow lacks. The cost is soo high and for new companies which are start up, already suffering from short of funding. but they face difficulty in implementing kanzen due the factor of cost. The plans must be according to the user and cost must be defined on basis of usage so that it must be used to all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Kanzen project management provides the daily recap to every user. it fresh our mind to do and resume the task in progress, we need not to recall everything it is done on daily basis. I love kanzen for the reason that it improves my tasks speed. Must try it for good results.

Kan-zen solves our problem of project managements.. interactive calendars... good way to manage the tasks. The other thing is online wars globally also helps to keep checks on your skills. It is fun too and it helps a lot to gain new knowledge as after submission all the correct answers are shown to you. It solves major problem of learning and management.

Kamal G.

"Kanzen PMI for Project Manger"

What do you like best?

kanzen is a tool or interface all about project development and management. It helps us a lot in making connections with other companies and various other developers cross or across the globe. We can interact about our project and it create a healthy working environment. Another benefit of using this platform is that we can earn PDUs professional development units. these are some form of webinars with different duration, we earn credits for that and it keeps me update and update my knowledge about all the thing.

What do you dislike?

The bad thing about it is, the interface is not good, kanzen is not mentioned anywhere it all go with name of project management , this is something misguiding. The details of projects we need to update and write. There is no provision of uploading the data. The expert access is without any authentication, just on basis of information provided. Need to improve all these things, for reliable platform .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Kanzen is a project management platform to manage development and projects. It helps the developers by adding them as part of community and experts and record their webinars and share knowledge with others. Try it once.

Kanzen helps us to solve the problems of content and knowledge gain and sharing. It has all the options for register for a webinar which keeps our employees up to data. The advice of expert is easily accesible, and we can direction our project accordingly to them for better results. The best thing is community, we can post problems in community page, it will be answered by all developers, and with no time it solves our problem in development.

Fridah A.

"KANZEN PLATFORM "

What do you like best?

Kanzen software is suitable for both team Associated Press as well as independent organization.Kanzen software is impressive and I like several elements perpetuated by this software. First, it's the best for customization options so as to fit all clients needs. Also it is a perfect tool for collaboration, involves users and clients regime. Also Kanzen software has greatly helped my organization in managing analytic data so as to secure organization information from leakage.Also Kanzen software is the best tool box in aspects of tracking and reporting organization workflow. I have also used this platform to integrate with other software's to enhance project management.

What do you dislike?

This software has been a milestone within my organization but also we have encountered downfalls as well. Kanzen software has a multiple features which makes it cumbersome to use,mostly by new users. Also free templates are outdated which are not always convenient for project management. Also I would like Kanzen software management team to check on pricing platform for ease accessibility at all levels.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Looking for a excellent project management platform?.Kanzen software is the best tool for all project management. Personally I have used this software in my organization and it's impressive,it has transformed all project management systems within my organization. It's amazing.

My team was always complaining about poor customization options, poor user-clients collaboration, poor tracking and reporting of workflow within our organization. Through Kanzen software, it has greatly transformed all project management parlor within my organization and from the first day we started using Kanzen software there is a tremendous development.

Taylor M.

"Kanzen is the best!"

What do you like best?

I found the customization features very useful for my projects, the analytics are real as well, it really gives you the idea of how is the project going. The calendar is awesome, keeps you very on time and aware of the shcedule for the project. Managing projects it's very easy now. Also, the lead & cycle time diagram are useful and efficent. Like very much how depending on the projects and the recents develops, the sofware can give you a estimated time of completation. I love how well I can manage my projects and my time.

What do you dislike?

The app of Kanzen for mobiles can get a bit slow sometimes or get stuck, so it is a real problem when you need to see your projects or the calendar fast. Regardless that, it is a great software to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Kanzen cause it helps you to develop faster the projects and be able to finished them as soon as posible, but with a high quality on the projects.

When it came to work on projects as a team work, could be difficult to be agree with everyone elses shcedule and be able to finish soon the projects, the projects were inefficent and delayed in time. But when using this software, the team work were so much easier, thanks to all the tools we construct projects more fast and efficiently, the workflow it's awesome and we are always on time.

Shantille V.

"Mixed feelings about Kanzen"

What do you like best?

This software offers a unique approach to project management. For those employees who may be visual learners, this could offer an easier integration. The layout is fairly clean and easy to use, and easy to teach others to use.

What do you dislike?

I prefer another project managment software. Not being a visual person, I found Kanzen to cluttered for my preference, though I worked with others on my team who really like the layout. I simply prefer something more text based and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a solid piece of software that could be really useful in the right industries. I am aware of several large companies that use Kanzen so the support needed is certainly available. For the price, it is worth testing and implementing a trial to see if it meets your needs.

We currently do not utilize this program, we favor a different project management software. However, while we tested it out we found it be be adequate and mostly complete.

Chelsea N.

"Kanzen Efficiency "

What do you like best?

At work, Kanzen allows me to view productivity and tasks that need to be done. For collaboration purposes, it is efficient as well. It also has topics for people in the work industry to discuss, and even a blog to read. Within the work community, people can read the blog from their account and become more up to date about new topics being discussed.

What do you dislike?

The features involved in this software require an understanding specifically for it. People who are less tech savvy might have difficulty at first. The website is also very bland, and has pop up ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to look into their pricing! They have different prices depending on the size of your company or business.

Business problems we are solving such as management problems are being tackled. Benefits I have realized include communication and real time update features. The templates that the website has included are also being used.

James O.

"The functions of monitoring the progress are of the best we've seen"

What do you like best?

It is a great software that has allowed us to work on several projects in real time, I really love how we can keep in touch with the whole project and in this way we can avoid doing the same tasks more than once, the functions of monitoring the progress are of the best we've seen, we can see the statistics quickly about each project and report the recent activity

What do you dislike?

Maybe we can improve more in terms of organization and data protection, we would love to be able to navigate more between the data in a much more fluid way and in different operative systems or devices like a smartphone, this would help a lot in the company to satisfy all the needs in project management

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth trying Kanzen, note the improvement in the times of execution in your company, it will improve a lot in your systems and it will be more efficient, in addition to how easy it is to use and that it has a very nice interface, I recommend it totally

Thanks to Kanzen we have been able to realize our potential and we have improved our systems much more, we have become much more efficient, we have also been able to reduce the execution time, without a doubt Kanzen has contributed a lot

Nick H.

"Request all the problems of project management"

What do you like best?

Kanzen has a very interactive user interface, in which you can see all the tables, charts and diagrams to see the entire process of the projects. It is super easy to use and apply, has all the requirements that are necessary for a user friendly treatment, requests almost all the problems of project management of the company

What do you dislike?

Maybe it gets a little slow depending on the amount of people who are using it at the same time, but it is something totally manageable and that does not cause major dislike for me

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very useful tool for project management that helps a lot to visualize the flow of your company, to be able to observe the pictures, graphs and more in a satisfactory way and also to collaborate with your work colleagues

kanzen has helped us to work together and integrate the aspects of a project at the same time, it has seemed great to handle most of the projects and especially for small projects, it is something that is very much appreciated

Eric C.

""Kanzen a straightforward and complete programming""

What do you like best?

I required only a product like Kanzen, that would enable me to pursue the advances in the tasks and in my work the executives so I could work to perfection, as it compares to me. Without a doubt the perfect device, which contains all that you were searching for, with basic task, without numerous confusions to arrange it. In synopsis, I can say that I like the fulfillment and straightforwardness that Kanzen can use to oversee advance.

What do you dislike?

As of not long ago, the main thing that has been somewhat unpredictable is the interface, it has been troublesome for me to comprehend it a bit. Anyway I have possessed the capacity to work effectively with the product with no burden, along these lines I don't have some other grumbling about it. I truly loved its incredible utility.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Without a doubt Kanzen is the best data director as per your undertakings and destinations to accomplish, enables you to satisfy your arrangements and assignments; notwithstanding helping you to all the more likely build up your objectives to accomplish. Considering the previously mentioned and how unfathomable the product is as per my experience, I prescribe that you attempt and attempt and check whether you can accomplish the same number of things as I have done.

On account of Kanzen we have accomplished our proposed targets, with their extraordinary help we have pursued well ordered every one of the advances of our arrangements and in this manner dealt with the right administration of our business correspondence. It has been a practical help to most likely development, pursue and accomplish all our work, enabling us to spare time and cash, for us, that is an extraordinary accomplishment.

Mia M.

"Kanzen excellence and quality in an easy to use platform."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that the Kanzen software is the best thing that we have managed to acquire up to now for the customization options and to satisfy all the demands of the clients. In addition, he has supported us greatly in the management of analytical data to protect the company's information from leaking. It also has an excellent toolbox in aspects of tracking and generating reports of the workflow of the organization. We have used this platform to integrate with other programs to improve project management.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing that I dislike about this software has been effectively a project management solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because it can become the most powerful project management tool in the market, I recommend it.

We have achieved a lot of organization and problems we have not presented any.

Sinaí M.

"Intuitive and easy-to-use project management"

What do you like best?

This platform uses the Kaban method for the management and administration of tasks and projects in general, collaborative work, in a very well cared and sophisticated interface, through which you can track the milestones and progress of each particular task, all this in real time and in constant communication with your team.

What do you dislike?

Price can be a problem for small businesses

We have used it on some occasions to manage our projects, especially those involving the participation of other companies, suppliers and government institutions. The kanban method is very useful in these circumstances in which it allows you to manage large projects where many people are involved and requires the completion of several processes. You save time, and you have the control of the follow-up in your hands to solve any problem in time.

Winnie O.

"Kanzen the Easy and simple software"

What do you like best?

Kanzen has been most helpful because it simplifies and streamlines processes very easy and quickly. Delivers value and enhances productivity.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Kanzen is that sometimes it can be a little difficult to keep track of some projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice to you considering Kanzen is to read on it beforehand. It does have great highlights in order to view tasks and your personal lists. Make sure everything is always up to date and use it in a productive way.

My business problems have been at great points because of Kanzen. Kanzen supports 3 devices like windows, mac and web based. It has helped us in Cycle time analytics, creating teams and groups, and the customization is great!

AP
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"KANZEN REVIEW Project Management Solutions"

What do you like best?

Kanzen is a visual project management solution that simplifies and streamlines processes with its highly customizable online Kanban boards. The software comes with an intuitive interface, giving users with a detailed and clear overview of their projects, including a list view and an interactive calendar. Kanzen delivers value that will enhance significantly the productivity and performance of your business.

With Kanzen, users are treated to a throng of rich collaboration features designed to improve communication and teamwork. Collective and individual effort are further bolstered by the software’s other capabilities and tools such as the assignee system, notifications, tasks and file sharing, e-mail integrations and custom access rights. This Kanban ready application lets you leverage your Kanban boards with unparalleled versatility. Giving you flexibility are swimlanes, very rich WIP limits system, highly configurable card templates and essential analytics.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Kanzen. This project management solution software is fantastic. I have used it with my business for a few years and it never disappoints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

These are just a few of the things that you can do on the Kanzen Platform:

Calendar

Resource Management

Good Price as well:

$45/ month

Listed in the top 500 of Project Management solution software companies

Kanzan makes project management easy with its effective and simple kanban style approach where every aspect of your project is visualized. With your project details presented in a more graphic manner, information is easily absorbed by users. This results in better comprehension, leading to faster work pace, boosted collaboration, faster issue tracking and resolution, effective distribution of tasks and enhanced productivity to name a few.

This powerful Kanban-style project management tool scale easily as your business expands, making Kanzen an ideal platform for businesses and organizations that want a solution that grows with them. Are you looking for an integrated project management system that will keep up with your every shifting demands and requirements as well as that of your clients’? Kanzen is built to handle them all.

While its Kanban board approach is its main highlight, you can still view your tasks and other essential data the way you want them to be displayed. Kanzen offers different viewing perspectives other than Kanban boards – list views, calendars, personal lists – helping you see things clearly and speeding up your processes in the most efficient and productive way.

Kanzen simplifies collaboration as you can communicate with your managers and team members in real time. Managers can update task assignments instantly, update information, and introduce changes to project specifications with all members notified instantly. Sharing information is secure with tight and customized access rights. You decided how much information can be accessed by a specific user.

Users can manage their projects via e-mail, thanks to Kanzen’s email integration. Sending tasks, responding to comments, and receiving notifications among others can be done straight from your inbox.

Lala A.

"Needs overall updates"

What do you like best?

Concept is great, but there are too many bugs and delivery problems. Truthfully Kanzen is more powerful than others, but needs huge investment and improvements.

What do you dislike?

Customization is not good enough. Complicated to start and at first it is difficult to find some features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After updates Kanzen can be most powerful project management tool on the market. I hope they will do it.

Kanzen is worth to use. After we purchased it, we improved our efficiency and we were organized. But as I said before they need overall updates and improvements and polishing system. It would help to satisfy the whole potential they need.

Pauline N.

"Kanzen The Transformer."

What do you like best?

Fully loaded with all tools I need for managing tasks.

Kanzen is a complete and very intuitive software and I like how it works powerfully and wonderfully.

It gives me the possibility to perform a set of tasks at the same time.

I like that this software is easy to configure and manage.

What do you dislike?

I would like the Kanzen software management to check on the pricing platform for ease accessibility at all levels.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A must use tool.I recommend.

Through Kanzen,it has greatly transformed all projects management parlor within my organization and from the time we begun using it,there is a great transformation.

"Intuitive and User-friendly."

What do you like best?

Kanzen has all the requirements that are necessary for a user-friendly treatment.

This tool also has a very interactive interface whereby you can see all diagrams, charts and tables.

It has enabled us to pursue and accomplish our work together sparing time and cash.

What do you dislike?

Kanzen is easy to use and very intuitive project management and so far I haven't found anything I can mention as a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice to other customers is to give Kanzen a try and they will never regret.

Collaborative work.

It has enabled us to improve the efficiency of our projects.

Kishor S.

"Improve the efficiency of your projects with Kanzen"

What do you like best?

The meaning of Kanban is "a scheduling system to improve the efficiency of a process". So true is the tool as per its name. The features of Kanban tool adds a lot of value to your project management:

(1) Create the whole workflow with the beautiful & professional visuals

(2) Analytics like bar charts, lead & cycle time and cumulative flow diagrams helps a lot in improving efficiency by identifying the bottlenecks.

What do you dislike?

The tool is easy and intuitive to use but there are some issues too:

(1) It allows to provide access of your project road-map to internal as well as external stakeholders. But there are security issues related to sharing data.

(2) For any changes, updates, reminders/notifications are sent to all the users by default.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great tool which will improve your efficiency in processes & productivity of resources.

In our firm, different projects run simultaneously. Even with in a project, there are teams who works on different modules. This tool is helping each member in the team to stay connected over a common platform with different level access rights to them. In a whole, it is helping us in delivering better results by mitigating bottlenecks & achieving milestones timely.

Skylar M.

"Intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like the calendar, it's so intuitive. With Kanzen features we are able to see our projects and what we can do to improve. It's a great project management software. It integrates with email and it's great.

What do you dislike?

The design. It's really ugly to me and it could use a improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this program if you want to make everything faster.

Making projects it's faster with this software and we collaborate in our team. Kanzen improved everything we needed.

Sugey R.

"Kanzen excellent interface and updates in real time."

What do you like best?

What I like about Kanzen is that it has a very interactive user interface. It is super easy to use and apply. Request almost all the project management problems of the company. The supervision of the progress of the tasks is carried out effectively and truthfully.

What do you dislike?

You have to work a little on personalization, in my opinion it's not good enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend buying this tool. Sincerely, it is an excellent product and will be pleased with the results.

Kanzen improved our efficiency and saved us time.

UU
User in Utilities

"good workflow management, clean interface, real time updates and great analytics sums up kanzen"

What do you like best?

Kanzen made managing projects more efficient, its user interface is very good. We found the customization features, collaboration tools and analytics extremely useful for our project. the projects forecast feature via Kanban boards and metrics is good. Specifically, Lead & Cycle Time diagram along with Cumulative Flow Diagram tools are efficient. We can view quick statistics on each project informing on recent activity, estimated time to completion (based on previous performance). we reduced our execution time and improved efficiency using kanzen.

What do you dislike?

It would be more useful if kanzen app is provided for android, the mobile interface could be improved a bit, more features related to forecasting using existing project patterns would be a useful addition.The interface lags a bit at times, this may be improved. Overall kanzen is excellent value for money, but improvement can always be there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Kanzen is excellent value for money offering excellent features and visualization tools for project management. It is recommended touse this product for project management.

we manage construction projects, there used to be inefficiency in collaboration, team work and workflow management earlier. Kanzen improved our efficiency and reduced our project execution time leading to significant savings.

Jennifer C.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

This is a great product. It has allowed us to collaborate on many projects in real time. I love that we are able to stay in contact the entire project and save from doing the same tasks more than one time. I also love the progress monitoring feature.

What do you dislike?

I am yet to find something that I don't like about the product. It has been a huge asset to our work in education.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company is working on projects with people from different locations this is the software to have. I have used it in two different settings and both were amazing.

We used Kanzen to complete a project based learning unit and it was exciting to see how quickly the project came together. We were able to stay on track and know what and where everyone else was within the project.

Katie K.

"Fantastic project management tool!"

What do you like best?

The deadline tracking and live collaberation is great. I love being able to use one program for the usual project management tracking, along with being able to share files and have live collab going on. In the past I've had to use multiple programs to achieve all of this. Kanzen makes it easy to manage any project, regardless of the number of people involved.

What do you dislike?

I've found nothing I dislike at this point.

Kanzen has streamlined the process for me. I work in land development, and being able to track every aspect of a project, and share files among all parties involved is a great time saver. Also, the progress monitoring tool helps keep everyone on schedule and helps us all prioritize.

"Kanzen is the best project management tool"

What do you like best?

Kanzen's Kanban based project management and collaboration platform is having a rich set of features making it one of the best tools for project management; moreover the cost is also reasonable. The metrics based on work flow and estimates allows us to evaluate the work flow and efficiency. Kanzen has a friendly user interface, we can use the Kanban boards, charts, and diagrams, to monitor the progress of the project, including the milestones and the completion level. There are also statistics to help view data in real time such that you will be able to know the latest updates or changes in a task as it happens. All these help improve the efficiency of managing a project..

What do you dislike?

kanzen can improve more in terms of data arrangement and protection. It would be better if we were to navigate between the data in a more seamless manner and in terms of different systems like mobile, windows etc.. This would help it to satisfy the dynamic needs of project management in business on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its worth trying, kanzen is a game changer in project management software

we are mainly into software project management and using this tool we have realized our potential and improved our systems. This led to significant operational efficiency . Kanzen is worth using.

"Perfect tool for businesses, teams and individuals to manage their projects and tasks"

What do you like best?

(1) Create the whole workflow with really good looking & professional visuals

What do you dislike?

Concept is great but delivery needs to be improved. Theoretically will be more powerful than Trello but needs polishing. To do items do not show up either in calendar if date set or as a qty to do / qty completed on the individual cards. If you move things around it puts a line through them as if they were completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a good tool which will improve your efficiency in processes and productivity of resources.

luca m.

"Un aiuto prezione per la gestione dei progetti"

What do you like best?

Un software utilissimo per la gestione de flussi d lavoro con un interfaccia facile da gestire e da usare. Ottimo per seguire ogni fase del progetto passo dopo posso.

What do you dislike?

Avrei preferito che la prova gratuita fosse di almeno 30 giorni in quanto in 14 giorni è difficile scoprire tutti gli aspetti di questo programma

Tanto e tanto tempo guadagnato. Usando questo sistema di gestione si risparmia tantissimo tempo e mi migliora l'efficienza e la produttività! Funziona benissimo anche per la condivizione di informazione! L'ho provato anche da tablet e va benissimo!

UL
User in Libraries

"Amazing organizational tool"

What do you like best?

It was very easy for me to track my progress and create goals/lists of things to be done for the projects I was working on. It also came as an app which was excellent for on the go use. The free trial is a great feature as well. Easy to use and collaborate on projects.

What do you dislike?

A few times the app crashed, but I guess that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This a great software. They offer a lot of deals such as student discounts.

This product has the ability to show the inefficienies of the project and tasks we have. Where we could be more efficient

CN
Consultant in Nanotechnology

"Efficient Project management software"

What do you like best?

It’s very easy to use and apply. It maintains all the necessary requirements in a very user friendly way. It’s highly efficient and recommended by many of my colleagues. It pretty much solves all the problems of project management in a company.

What do you dislike?

It has some problems in arrangement of data. It needs several other options and a bit f rearrangement to cope with new changes in the project management side of business. Sometimes, new users gets stuck at some places and finds its problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its the most efficient software for project management

We are working on many different projects and we are trying to solve our problems of procurement management using it. We found it good for handling our most of the projects. We realized that its good for some of the small projects.

Amanda M.

"My boss love this"

What do you like best?

My boss loves this system. She uses it to coordinate multiple departmental meetings as well as special events and trainings. My main association with this product is double checking her work. It is so easy even I can use it.

What do you dislike?

It can get slow depending on how many users are on in the office at the same time.

Our teams are rarely coordinated. The meetings can be chaotic, particularly on large scale projects. So this helps us all to be able to work together and integrate the many aspects of a project at the same times.

"Kanzen is very helpful for progress monitoring."

What do you like best?

Kanzen is pretty good. I like the ease of use, its wonderful and gives us the possibility to perform a set of tasks at the same time.

It is easy to configure and manage.

The calendar feature is amazing, keeps you very on time and award of the schedule for the project.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Mobile app gets slow and this may cause you stuck.nothing more to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Kanzen has a very nice interface and it is easy to use..

Time tracking.

Project budgeting.

Task creation and assignment.

Rick C.

"Kanzen has been revolutionary for our business"

What do you like best?

We love Kanzen because it enables us to more efficiently describe our services and products we offer

What do you dislike?

Kanzen is a little bit limited in it's customizability, which can get a little frustrating

We've solved miscommunication problems and can focus more on selling

Leah B.

"Fabulous project management tool"

What do you like best?

Project management and collaboration platform with features that allow you to manage multiple projects in real time. Kanzen has an interactive user interface where you can visualize boards, charts, and diagrams, to monitor the progress of projects with various milestones.

What do you dislike?

Data right and usage agreements across various levels sometimes unclear

Managing and tracking multiples projects' progress, etc.

Maya M.

"Easy to use and convinient"

What do you like best?

Kanzen makes it easy and convenient to visualize the work flow and simplifies project management issues

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software shuts down and is slow

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great tool for project management that helps visualize your work flow and collaborate with your teammates

Problem solving any project management issues that come up and benefits are that the work flow is easier to visualize

UL
User in Law Practice

"Great platform tool"

What do you like best?

We use Jan an board and found this a great way to communicate.

What do you dislike?

So far it's been good. Only just started using it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's def a good project management tool, easy to use and keep up to date with what's going on etc

Working across the whole of IT. We are trying to produce Jan an boards and see where we are as a firm

AC
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Good for tracking METRICS"

What do you like best?

Kanzen has been helpful for tackling projects requiring information on supplier reliability and direct cost related to inventory management.

What do you dislike?

I only dislike that the pricing could be more affordable for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try other software options and then weigh the cost.

I am solving the need to track orders and control inventory while also gaining valuable up to the minute inventory discrepancies to prevent loss.

Fernie A.

"Project Manager"

What do you like best?

The user interface and accessibility with teams.

What do you dislike?

it can be too much at times for beginners

Creating a source and locations where all teams can gather for information

Joshua C.

"Project management as easy as it should be"

What do you like best?

It makes project management a breeze by using this tool. No more going to many different programs since Kanzen has it all in one.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty good and very reliable so I don't have many complaints.

Able to complete project management tasks much quicker instead of wasting time using many different programs.

Sunil S.

"Good tool to track project progress"

What do you like best?

Tracking project status and timeline. It allowed to me to project timeline with the team.

What do you dislike?

Hard to figure out for new users. Need more documentation and user frien

Project Management

GS
G2 User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Kanzen Review"

What do you like best?

It's ability to manage priorities during a project - which change daily, hourly and minute-by-minute in some cases.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used it in a while because it becomes another project in itself sometimes.

Implementing a new computer system. It did help streamline the processes.

"Kanzen a great visual project management software"

What do you like best?

I like that Kanzen is a great visual project management software that allows the users to visualize their workload, improve processes and work more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The price i s a bit high. Would be great if it costs less.

Kanzen helps a lot in project management of developing and QA of software.

GE
G2 User in Environmental Services

"Great "

What do you like best?

It is a great way to stay organized with everybody.

What do you dislike?

I cannot find a thing wrong with it.

I'm solving communication issues product flow is much easier now.

"Not much "

What do you like best?

Easy to warp all data together with nice chart and analysis data

What do you dislike?

Do not do much help for my position to make a final result

Failure mode analysis and save time to wrap the points before meeting w suppliers

User in Insurance

"Very helpful tool for our mca clients"

What do you like best?

Honestly best product mankind has ever seen.

What do you dislike?

The fact that is hard to reel in customers which is very time consuming

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest trying out their companies modifications

Easy tech support. Its really that simple

UV
User in Veterinary

"Great for any business! "

What do you like best?

It helps with visualizing and streamlining my workload

What do you dislike?

the metrics and analytics tool is a bit confusing

helps my team to work more efficiently overall

UA
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Kanzan"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for project planning and schedule

What do you dislike?

Microsoft interface including Microsoft office

Organization

Learning about Kanzen?

* We monitor all Kanzen reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.