KanTime Healthcare Software Reviews & Product Details

KanTime Healthcare Software Overview

What is KanTime Healthcare Software?

Silicon Valley based KanTime Healthcare Software, the fastest growing post-acute software provider, provides cloud based enterprise software to home health, hospice, pediatric, and private duty agencies. KanTime helps agencies improve clinical compliance, increase operational efficiency, and most importantly deliver quality patient care with its two core philosophies that are "Do It Right the First Time," and "Manage by Exception." With these core values, KanTime ensures that your clinician always captures the necessary data required for a particular patient as well as provides your back-office staff real time KPIs via interactive dashboards. Moreover, KanTime works seamlessly on any point of care device be it iOS, Android, or Windows based, both online and offline. Additionally, KanTime offers a robust business intelligence tool that allows upper level management to drill down into the KPIs that affect the performance of their agency. For more information visit www.kantime.com or please contact sales@kanrad.com for a demo.

KanTime Healthcare Software Details

KanTime Healthcare Software, powered by Kanrad Technologies, Inc. is the fastest growing post-acute EMR Solution provider on the market. KanTime has engineered leading-edge technology to deliver common-sense solutions to the industry’s preeminent home health, pediatric, CDS, private duty and hospice agencies. KanTime has revolutionized home health and hospice workflows, transforming noncompliance and antiquated processes into streamlined, compliant proficiency. Clinical and back office staff are provided configurable role based dashboards that facilitate efficiency with real time access to their areas of responsibility with alerts to ensure timely completion. Contact Sales@kanrad.com for a demo.

KanTime is built off of two core principals; Manage by Exception and Do it Right the First Time. With these core values, KanTime ensures that your clinician always captures the necessary data required for a particular patient as well as provides your back-office staff real time KPIs via interactive dashboards.

We are an enterprise solution that is designed for agencies with diverse and complex payers. Whereas many vendors in the industry state they can handle all payers the difference with KanTime is we can handle all payers and do them all very well. Our system is built off new technology that allows flexibility with the configuration as well as quick customization.

Kanrad Technologies
1997
N/A
@KanTime
16 Twitter followers

KanTime Healthcare Software Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the KanTime Healthcare Software community
Have you used KanTime Healthcare Software before?

KanTime Healthcare Software Reviews

Showing 14 KanTime reviews
Already have KanTime Healthcare Software?
Occupational Therapist
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

The check boxes are quick & easy to fill. The pages are broken down by subject and concept with tabs that are easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are way too many pop up boxes and drop boxes. When I try to enter in a goal from the goal banks it adds them to both the short and long term goals. Goals and baselines are measured in percentages only and do not allow for trials, opportunities, or sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Must be somewhat adept at medical records charting systems and intake documentation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this software to write therapy evaluations. A nice feature is that parents can electronically sign the documents and it works on multiple platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The copy-forward feature that allows you to copy forward from previous notes and edit them to ensure updated accuracy. I like having all of my documentation in one place with ease of communication with other staff built-in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling features are difficult to use. When my managers schedule visits, the 2x/week visits are always set to default to Monday/Thursday, and 1x/week visits default to Mondays. This leaves me having to go through and individually change each appointment to the correct day/time each week, because there is not a concise way to move all appointments for a certain patient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of my documentation is completed in one online platform that I can access through my secure tablet. My patients can also access the platform to review documents that they have signed. I am able to get signatures from patients and can easily review documents uploaded by other staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Greg Lotz, MBA of KanTime

Hi there! Thank you for your review of KanTime!

Let me first assure you that this is ALL configurable in KanTime, at the Agency Level! Somewhere along the line, someone in your organization decided they wanted it this way, as this is certainly not a limitation in KanTime. Our users LOVE the ease of scheduling in KanTime and you will too!

There are of course limitations to who within your organization might have the user permission to make those kinds of changes!

Of course we always recommend you check with management within your agency, but please feel free to contact KanTime support for their assistance in configuring this however you may need.

If you would like to reach out to me directly please email me at Greg@kanrad.com and I will be happy to assist you in any way I can..

Thank you for being a KanTime customer!

What do you like best?

I think it's user friendly but my company makes it more difficult than it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Going through the process and different pages is time consuming when you are taking care of patients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accurate documentation for assessments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Greg Lotz, MBA of KanTime

Hi there!

Thanks for your review of KanTime!

There have been a few enhancements since this review was posted, the Save & Next button at the bottom of each page navigates automagically to the top of the next page and KanTime auto saves at each page change as well as every 29 seconds to ensure retention of documentation. There are others.

You can of course always contact support directly, or if you would like to reach out to me, please feel free to email me at Greg@kanrad.com, put G2 Review in the subject, and I will be happy to assist you in any way I can!

Thank you for being a KanTime customer!

What do you like best?

I like the layout of demographic information. The ease of uploading documents and visit notes. I wish it had a fax to option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system seems unorganized. The layout is flat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

none Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Greg Lotz, MBA of KanTime

Hi there! Thank you for your review of KanTime!

We would love the opportunity of working with you to configure KanTime to your needs. These configurations are avialable at the Agency level, but of course we're happy to provide further guidance if needed.

We are integrated now with multiple eFax and document management partners that you may not be aware of that will support your need for electonic faxing of documentation.

You can of course reach out to support, or if you prefer, email me at Greg@kanrad.com, put in the subject line "G2 Review", and I will be happy to help you in any way I can!

AM
What do you like best?

I like the dashboard. Very east to use, user friendly. You are able to access without any internet, that is great for disaster planning. Kantime insurance verification is linked to our insurance vendor, so we are able to verify a patients insurance without leaving KanTime. KanTime also runs automatically insurance verifications weekly. This eliminates us from seeing patients that do not have current insurance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would for Kantime to be up -to speed with the many changes with CMS. I will also like Kantime to have monthly sessions, to teach us how to better use all the new features. We often get a 200 page update but we never have time to review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like KaTime, to also offer free webinars.. Regarding the changes in home health in regards to the new regulations. I would like to see KanTime ahead of the game. Ensuring all employees in the technical support dept. are also knowledgeable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kantime makes it easy to review what payments that are pending. Its also very easy to submit the required reports to the state i.e. CAHPS report, Kantime makes it very easy to communicate with the staff and track the response. I can also assign a task to myself which is great. You can also built your own reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Greg Lotz, MBA of KanTime

Hi there! Thank you for your review of KanTime!

This review was submitted some time ago, but if I may say you were definitely ahead of your time! KanTime now publishes release videos and periodic hot topic videos for our customers as I'm sure you are now aware! They are available under the Utilities Tab and eLearning Videos in KanTime.

We've done several joint webinars with some of our integration partners this year on subjects like PDGM to ensure our agencies are ready ahead of time and our annual User's conference is scheduled for late September.

If there is anything we can do to assist you on this item or any others for that matter, you can always reach out to KanTime support, or if you would prefer to reach out to me directly you are welcome to email me at Greg@kanrad.com and I will be happy to assist you in any way I can.

Thank you for being a KanTime customer!

What do you like best?

Copy and paste feature make it easy to prevent over typing and wasting valuable time. Allows one to edit copy forward feature to ensure accuracy. Allows all staff to communicate whether the are in the field

Or at the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Redundancy of some features. Having to initiate all parameters is overwhelming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

So far, it’s one of the easiest systems I have used for home heath therapy. Allows me to chart anywhere with using my phone! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Avoids paper charts and wasting paper Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Greg Lotz, MBA of KanTime

Hi there! Thank you for your review of KanTime!

I'm fairly certain enhancements made since this review was submitted have improved your areas of concern. However I'm not 100% certain the exact issues you are referring to, and would like to be certain!

Please take a moment to reach out to me at Greg@kanrad.com, put in the subject G2 Review, so we can help guide you to configurations that may further your productivity with KanTime!

AH
What do you like best?

I like that it is web based but also has a documentation system for when you are in rural areas. I like the reporting provided that is before items or due. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the oasis clearing system. I would like it to be enhanced so that the oasis clearer could simply send an email to accept the changes or decline the changes and then that update the oasis. I also would like faster response or finishing of things that get sent to customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best software I have used so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The reporting has really helped us with not needing to manually track so many items. The web based software is so much easier and faster to get documentation into the system on a more timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Greg Lotz, MBA of KanTime

Hi There! Thank you for reviewing KanTime!

We appreciate your taking the time to share, please keep sharing how we can improve. We continually strive to be the best solution in the market.

EH
What do you like best?

Great Technology team willing to respond to and meet the needs of a challenging regulatory and market environment. No other software has been able to come close to meeting our diverse business requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer a greater effort to manage our account to success. We've been allowed to make some mistakes that could have been avoided with a greater engagement by their account management in more forcefully encouraging adoption of best practices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Providing a single software solution to meet our diverse lines of business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Greg Lotz, MBA of KanTime

Hi there! Thank you for your review of KanTime!

This is an excellent point, and you were clearly ahead of your time when you posted this review. Since that time we've implemented a new department in KanTime called Customer Success, and it is designed and staffed to specifically fill your described need for our customers.

We would like the opportunity of discussing this further with you. You can of course reach out to support, or alternatively email me directly at Greg@kanrad.com, include "G2 Review" in the subject line, and I'll be happy to discuss this with you further.

Thank you for being a KanTime Customer!

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to navigate, I was able to switch my view easily as well which was refreshing. The software can be utilized efficiently and I can recommend its use to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I felt that the appearance of the software should be upgraded. It could look more modern with a fresher look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is easy to implement and should be recommended to all other end users for their healthcare management needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits include use of integration of the software with our current medical management systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Greg Lotz, MBA of KanTime

Hi There! Thank you for reviewing KanTime!

Thank you for bering a KanTime Customer!

What do you like best?

Time efficient, video tutorials available on the website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that goals couldn't be edited, but they have fixed that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Uncertain Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Greg Lotz, MBA of KanTime

Hi there!

Thank you for reviewing KanTime!

Thank you for taking the time to share, our customers are our best resource. We continually strive to be the best soluiton in the marketplace.

Senior VP for Business Development & Aquisitions
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Customization, data analysis and willingness to interface with Tim Sharri vendors. Clinical staff love the intuitive floor for documentation. Great reporting structure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasional difficulty with slowness of system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improve data analysis, cost efficiency improvement, reduced days from SOC to billing rap, improved stuff deficiency and decreased documentation time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Greg Lotz, MBA of KanTime

Hi There! Thank you for reviewing KanTime!

AH
What do you like best?

I like that KanTime upgrades often to constantly improve, and takes into consideration the customers currently using their product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features don't make sense for our agency, but I understand we are not the only client using KanTime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to ask questions and call their technical support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BILLING IS GREAT! It is so easy to export and transmit our EDIs to ZirMed using this program. OASIS export is great too; as well as E-faxing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Greg Lotz, MBA of KanTime

Hi there!

Thank you for reviewing KanTime!

Please feel free to reach out to support, or if you would prefer, you can email me directly at Greg@kanrad.com, please put G2 Review in the subject line, and I will assist you in any way I can!

AH
What do you like best?

I really appreciate that the software is updated to reflect changes made in policies. It's very helpful for our agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are certain features that we don't use and I would like to be able to turn off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kantime definitely has most of what we need for running the entire business within it's capabilities. I like that we only have to go one place for most of what we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Greg Lotz, MBA of KanTime

Hi there!

Thank you for reviewing KanTime!

I hate to duplicate a reponse, but it applies here as well. There have been many enhancements released in KanTime since this review was posted, and many of them associated to further configurations available to KanTime users. It is entirely possible that whatever you are referring to is now configurable in KanTime.

AH
What do you like best?

It's scheduling module is wonderful and easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

wish they updated more frequently. reports don't function as well as we would like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Telepohny has helped manage fraud Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Greg Lotz, MBA of KanTime

Hi there!

Thank you for reviewing KanTime!

This review was posted some time ago, but reports in KanTime are updated in real time, with drill down capability in most to allow access to the detail driving that reported data. There have been many enhancements since this was posted that likely have addressed any issues you were having at the time of this review.

Please feel free to contact support, or if you would prefer, you can email me at Greg@kanrad.com, please put G2 Review in the Subject Line, and I/we will assit you in any way we can!