What do you like best?
Streamlined, intuitive, allows employees to self-serve, great support, competitive pricing
What do you dislike?
Customer support from some third party benefits providers has been underwhelming (eg; WageWorks, BenefitWallet)
Recommendations to others considering the product:
Justworks is superior to our previous payroll provider in every way. The offering is similar (payroll, healthcare, 401k, HR support) - in fact, I haven't come across a feature/benefit offered by Paychex that Justworks didn't match/exceed. However, the overall experience is vastly improved.
Painfully on the nose, but it just works. It does everything it's supposed to do, effortlessly.
When you tire of:
- chasing payroll because they've made yet another error
- waiting for an outdated website to load
- navigating a sea of useless reports for the one that addresses your need
- your team paying more for worse health coverage
- paying more for less
Look them up.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
One stop solution for payroll, benefits and HR.
- Vastly improved user experience for employees and admins
- Eliminated payroll errors
- Reduced turnaround time on payroll/benefit/HR queries
- Improved team visibility (shared leave calendar)
- Reduced cost, improved health benefits
- Reduced payroll company cost