JotForm Cards

JotForm Cards is the latest offering from JotForm, an online form-building platform, boasts robust features designed for increased conversion rates and a friendly customer experience.

Work for JotForm Cards?

Learning about JotForm Cards?

JotForm Cards Reviews

Ask JotForm Cards a Question
Showing 12 JotForm Cards reviews
JotForm Cards review by Alexander I.
Alexander I.

"A most powerful tool on the market!"

What do you like best?

First of all, according to my strong believe, JotForm has the most advanced functionality on the market. I've been tried to use a lot of different platform for creating smart forms, but this one I like the most! It has various useful input fields like file upload, date picker, matrix (input table), a lot of customization options, CSS styles, etc.

One of the iconic JotForm's feature is rules implementation availability. For example, you're able to define "if" - "else" conditions that allow you to insert additional fields into the form and create dynamic forms. With the feature called JotForm Cards, forms became even more user-friendly.

I really like that JotForm Cards support all of this powerful functionality within their free plan options.

What do you dislike?

You need to upgrade account to remove Jot Forms branding. However, for the functionality they provided I ready to leave their branding so I would be glad share branding of the platform with my respondents..

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business model required to collect extensive data form your customers, you might consider using JotForm Cards which have beautiful representation of the forms together with advanced functionality. Availability of payment widgets and embed options makes it a perfect tool for business.

Our customers claimed that sometimes forms are so long and complicated. With JotForm Card we implemented step by step forms into our request collection system. With the animated user friendly design response collection became even easier to our customers.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about JotForm Cards
JotForm Cards review by Shauna L.
Shauna L.

"Up in the air with this one.."

What do you like best?

I like that there are different aspects of this software. It's like an all in one type creator/editor. I also like the fact that it's free or there are different levels of subscription.. I like that I can share or choose to keep my cards and/or forms to myself or I can share with whom ever I like.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options available. I feel that this version or even the next two subscription-based tier's don't offer enough. I didnt like that I had to "upgrade" in order to remove the " -made in Jotform Cards" from any project I work on.but, so I have to maually go in and transfer it to another source to remove it with another program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know if I would recommend, only because there is nothing that makes this product stand out from the other great products in the same categories.

This particular product didn't really solve anything for me. There are no known benefits really in owning this product. There is nothing within this product that makes it stand out from the otheres in the same forms of software.

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

JotForm Cards review by Isaac B.
Isaac B.

"One of the easiest to use multi-step forms"

What do you like best?

It converts at a much higher rate vs previous forms we tried, because it doesn't overwhelm people with questions. Plenty of customization options and plugins we can use to add additional functionality and make its appearance seamless with our landing pages (though the CSS customization can get rather complex for the uninitiated and some coding knowledge is helpful here).

What do you dislike?

No detailed analytics to see what questions are causing form abandonment. Form view limitations are a tad low, easy to get capped out even with a fairly low-volume ad campaign. There is no way to remove certain features of the form that get in the way like the section that tells you what page you're on.

Our forms tend to ask a lot of questions and this can seem off-putting to users.

JotForm Cards review by Awogor M.
Awogor M.

"Beautiful forms for friends and Love ones made easier with Jotform Cards"

What do you like best?

Jotforms Cards made it easier and possible to customize cards, colors with already made form templates and themes to choose from a range of others.

Create top-notch signup forms, event information cards, webinar information cards and a lot of other cards with a range of paid and free templates to select from with up to 100mb free storage space.

What do you dislike?

This software works great. If you are thinking of trying this software note that what I hate most about this is the fact that it's not been integrated with the popular Content Management System (CMS). Asides that, I have not had any issue with Jotforms

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best form builder out there. Go ahead and try it and you going to love it for sure.

Creating unlimited signup forms for business and commercial purposes. Including email list sign up forms

JotForm Cards review by Kristelle Joy B.
Kristelle Joy B.

"Great Form Card Builder"

What do you like best?

The conditions is the best! It can't be done by any form builders out there for non-coders so this is really easy to use, the support's response very fast to any inquiry! And this can be offered to any website owner with complicated form structure.

What do you dislike?

Previously, Jotform cards were made only for one question per card. So, I raised it before to the support as the ability to drag 2 or more elements to the card is really a great help. I know that is the purpose of a card. However, there are instances that we need to put 3 elements but still use the card layout.

Now, they already have an update where we can add more fields into a card but it is limited to Basic Widgets. Sometimes, we need to use 2 or more Advanced Widgets on a card. So, if that will be the next upgrade, I'm really excited!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is very easy to use and manage. This can be used by a normal client who doesn't do codes. Literally a drag and drop form builder!

First, for us who is a Website Designer, custom form requests can't be done on Duda. Jotform has been our number one recommendation to the clients. We were able to save time instead of creating a form from the scratch. It is easy to design as well. We can really save time doing the functionality needed by the client and on the design wise.

JotForm Cards review by Administrator

"Great solution for lead capture"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive, easy to use and especially good for conditional situations where a standard, static "name, business name, email & phone" form wouldn't work/be ideal.

Jotform's platform is excellent as well. They make managing the collected data very easy. You can export your data into CSV or PDFs. This is perfect if you want to share the collected data in a way that's immediately presentable.

Their support is great too. It's a popular enough platform that most questions can be answered via google, but when you need to reach out to support, they are very responsive and have always answered everything in 1 contact in my experience.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a little more customizability when it comes to presentation. A transparent background would be *perfect* when it comes to making the form more integrated into my site. I also wish there was more customizability for the progress bar. I'm capturing leads in a lengthy form and want to prevent people from seeing how much they need to answer, especially since much of the latter part of the form is conditional and doesn't apply to most people and therefore they might only have 15 questions they need to answer of the potential 25.

I'm a sales lead vendor and am using these to capture leads for resale.

JotForm Cards review by Keith E.
Keith E.

"We love JotForm!"

What do you like best?

JotForm is the perfect way to gather information from your customers in a clean format on your website!

What do you dislike?

We initially disliked the limitations on the aesthetics of the overall look and feel...however, after their most recent updates, JotForm is simply the best in our opinion!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely worth the $ to "white label" your forms and embed them into your website!

With JotForm Cards we are able to bypass other complicated 3rd party apps that might night integrate as seamlessly into our site as JotForm does!

JotForm Cards review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Increase Their Participation To Decrease Your Anxiety"

What do you like best?

Forms are created and published in a matter of minutes. I have been very impressed with how well I can take the form that people have filled out and hand it to other members of our staff. Jotform cards have allowed our clients to get us information easier and more comprehensive than ever before.

What do you dislike?

The reporting end is a little cumbersome and takes a little playing with in order to get it ready to present to other staff members. It would be nice if the pre-formatted information could display in different ways. Making the rules for a long form is pretty cumbersome but it has to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a beautiful way to collect information and use it with your staff - jotform cards will lead you to those end goals.

As an organization that is in the customer service type industry, we always want to collect as much information from people as possible before they arrive. We also want to know how we could have improved their stay with us. Jotform cards, and their single question at a time feature, has allowed us to collect this information. With the increased response rate we have been able to serve our clients more effectively as well have a better "listening ear" because of the evaluation, these clients fill out at the end of their stay.

JotForm Cards review by User

"One of the Best in the Market"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a multistep form and has the ability to customize with additional plugins. It makes the appearance seamless and is perfect for noncoders. I also like that it reaches out to various different markets and has so many uses. It is aesthetically appealing, motivational because of the progress bar and mobile compatible.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to see which question form takers are leaving the form now. I also don't like that you are required to update in order to remover the "-made in Jotform Card" . I also don't like how gathering information to present to other staff can be a little overwhelming instead of just having pre-formatted information.

This helps make a form that has a lot of information and questions seem not so demanding.

JotForm Cards review by User

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

Our business is still relatively new but we have one thing with us, the internet as an advantage. JotForm Cards allowed us to capitalize on it in an efficient manner. I love that it's so simple to customize options and all. My customers are now able to choose exactly what they're looking for.

What do you dislike?

I dislike it being a bit too pricey really. It isn't something that I'm comfortable with paying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that's it's a software worth using over and over again and you should, in my opinion, at least try and see what it offers.

I solved plenty of problems, and the most important of them being able to cater to what my customer wants, and giving him a customized selection of possibilities which meet his expectations.

JotForm Cards review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"JotForm for the WIN"

What do you like best?

It's an easy way to create an online form to ask people questions or surveys! I also like how you don't necessarily be great with technology to use. My grandmother (70+) has been able to use it with minimal help!

What do you dislike?

It is not always easy to create a survey, I wish it came with sample questions for certain survey types.

I love that the forms are fun and friendly. It makes taking a survey more appealing to users when the colors are bright and vibrant with this tool. LOVE IT

JotForm Cards review by Rocky G.
Rocky G.

"Fast and Free Forms"

What do you like best?

The fastest form builder I have ever used. They make it super easy to build forms and they make it to where your spending less time designing and more time publishing your forms.

What do you dislike?

I had two forms glitch up and wasnt able to save them

Building forms for our business

Learning about JotForm Cards?

* We monitor all JotForm Cards reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.