join.me Reviews & Product Details

AM
What do you like best?

Reasonable pricing and a simple interface that allows anyone to jump onto your meeting. The ease of joining for non-tech literate people was great. Never had an issue with screensharing. It worked well and without lag. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When we were using it, we would occasionally encounter bugs such as the meeting link not working for certain (random) attendees even though we confirmed that they had the correct link and other attendees could join the meeting with the same link. We had the problem from different users/computers/networks, and usually after a bit the link would start working for them. We were never able to figure it out with support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used join.me to set up meetings and conferences for training between remote users and offices. The best benefit was the ease of having users join meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

join.me Overview

What is join.me?

Collaborate instantly with free screen sharing, unlimited audio, and ridiculously simple video conferencing. For free.

join.me Details
German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish

Get everybody on the same page, when they're not in the same room, instantly. Review documents and designs. Train staff. Demo products or just show off. join.me is a ridiculously simple screen sharing tool for meetings on the fly.

join.me is the simplest online meeting tool on the market, built to help our users show work who's boss. Try join.me for free for 14 days to see for yourself!

LogMeIn
$1,260
@LogMeIn
4,150 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

LogMeIn is a leading provider of on-demand, remote-connectivity and support solutions to small businesses, IT service providers and consumers.

Businesses and IT service providers use LogMeIn's solutions to deliver remote end-user support and to access and manage computers and other Internet-enabled devices more effectively and efficiently. Consumers and mobile workers use our solutions to access computer resources remotely, thereby facilitating their mobility and increasing their productivity.

Our solutions, which are deployed on-demand and accessible through a Web browser, are secure, scalable and easy for our customers to try, purchase and use. Since our inception, our users have connected over 60 million computers and other Internet-enabled devices to a LogMeIn service.

LogMeIn's software-as-a-service suite of solutions includes capabilities for on-demand customer support of PCs, smartphones and other devices, systems administration, remote access, remote control, file-sharing, virtual private networking, data back-up and online meeting.

join.me Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the join.me community
Have you used join.me before?

join.me Reviews

Showing 4,004 join.me reviews
Showing 4,004 reviews
Already have join.me?
technological engineer
What do you like best?

The most practical, simple and at the same time the most powerful function that I like about this great platform is to be able to join a video call with just one CLICK, just send the link to the people I want to join the video conference and that's it, no need to download anything or register anywhere, it is the most practical function and the one that has worked best for us to conduct online meetings and deal with a variety of topics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have been using it for a couple of months so I haven't found anything negative yet, everything I think the platform already has built in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you want simplicity and quality for your online conferences then this is the software for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

join.me has been a great help for us, both new and old in the company, it has helped us to take a big step in online technology thanks to the conferences we have held, the presentations carried out by programs like microsoft word or powerpoint are possible thanks to the great compatibility of join.me with these programs, the participations through the chat are very lively and easy for everyone, we can agree on a day and schedule it in join. me and when the day arrives the platform will notify us through a notification or text messages, it is very practical, the meetings held have been neat and tidy thanks to the function of moderation of chat and participation of customers and partners and thanks to the availability offered by join. me, being able to access through the browser, by phone or downloading your application on the computer has made us have more participants and the topics to be discussed are better developed because all partners and stakeholders are participating in the meeting and as you can share documents in the chat everything goes faster because everyone has access to textual information and we can collaborate together resulting in a union of partners with excellent end results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

I like it's combined with Outlook, so it helps me to arrange meetings from the email program directly. This application also includes numerous resources which are incredibly helpful for meetings like tracking or arranging with a single click. There's a difference on the web and a smartphone interface but it's still readily accessible. Even the free variety gives different use choices. The commodity is low-cost. You can see several streams simultaneously. You should supply the monitor which is perfect for our apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to download the mobile application from the joint.me website to link to meetings from my smartphone. I wish I could connect to the browser meetings. We find it difficult that an external user could not log in, but in reference to a problem with joint.me, this seems to be a bug in their own operating system. In addition, after connectivity, a long screen can fail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Today, video conference software is required for all organizations. The new sanitary policies for numerous industries have generated this need. I think join.me works very well and has many benefits, such as flexibility with rates and cross-platform. This software can be used on the smart phone, desktop or notebook. Before accessing every remote control gadget, we can verify. It is an outstanding tool for customer service and organizational support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At present, I am willing to meet almost with organizational executives who are overseas. It is an ideal resource for virtually connecting and collaborating with our consumers in spite of a pandemic. This app functions very well as we can connect to meetings via our telephone number. It also helps us to log sessions, which are very beneficial for those who judge us. Both users have access to choices for interacting with others, making, positioning audio or camera. Meetings of many individuals are quite easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in join.me
Marketing Analyst
What do you like best?

Join.me is the top choice software for remote collaborations and client reaching through their robust features and excellent streaming capabilities. The interface of the website application is really simple everyone is able to use it without any hassle, it also supports one click join . Main advantage of using it is that none of my participants are required to download any software because everything is integrated into the software. Profile is very customizable as it provides a custom personal link, avatar image, unlimited toll and internet calling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are times when there are too many participants some background noises seem to happen and the conference feels less enjoyable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating and joining conferences through one click away helps me a lot so I can save time and be a lot more productive, neither me or my participants are required to install a software. Quality seems to be very clear and good at all times without any high requirement. Since I started using using Join.me, conferences have been done quicker and more reliable for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

Join.me makes the whole process of hosting conferences or meetings a lot easier, I can host and invite people in just a matter of seconds. Once the meeting starts I've got full control over the participants that join the session, giving the presentation role to someone else or taking it back is a very helpful feature that Join.me provides. The application is really stable and the quality is very clear, also it gives a joyful personalized experience allowing the users to customize their profile. Being able to not have to use a software but only a browser and inviting through email or the calendar is suitable for my participants and me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more ways of inviting my participants and some new chat features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Join.me made me realize that hosting online conferences is easier than I thought, I can now host and record the sessions, use a white-board feature and instantly connect with my colleagues or participants. Prices are affordable and everything just works perfectly, the quality never goes down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology
What do you like best?

From this great platform I like the ease and simplicity of the process that must be executed to start a video call or virtual conference, you do not have to be very smart or a professional in programming or much less a scholar of technology to learn to manage this platform, you just create your account, fill in the identity data and proceed to create the link to the conference and ready, you proceed to send them to your colleagues, friends or whoever you want and ready, they only have to click the link and redirect them to the video call, super simple and better impossible, its monthly price is also very accessible and comfortable for anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The truth is the platform is very good, I have not found anything wrong so far, in the video calls you must when there is a problem with the audio or fluency but I guess that's due to the speed of internet of each person, in general it is an excellent platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software because of its simplicity and fast learning to use it so that you can be in contact with the people you care about in the most comfortable way possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well, due to the world crisis we are all going through, communication has been very affected, and that is where all these great video calling technologies that different companies offer us come into play, among all of them personally join.me stands out, this platform has helped me to keep in touch with my family, friends and much more important my coworkers and my superiors, it has helped me to be in contact with both the family and the professional environment so I can continue working and to continue to subsist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

I like the Join.me functionality's versatility. It is very easy to use, has a very inexpensive price tag, so the tools for all future buyers are very affordable. This tool has an Internet connection device, which is very strong and not lost in video conferencing. It has many wonderful features including the participation of displays (not just the desktop but also the section you only want to show), mouse sharing, viewer control and also annotations using fast drawing software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you are running Windows autostart, Join.me first opens often time. The temporary files can need to be removed manually to make them quicker. The overall number of participants is 250. At many events, the video compilation stops when I'm participating in an Android app meeting, which often allows my party to stay still as I reconnect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will suggest this method because it is very business-oriented to those who are using the network. It is easy to set up, has a free edition and the subscription cost for all companies is as far as I know really manageable. You would recommend improving the smartphone application to the network owners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our group has managed to obtain more viable letters and hence a superior appearance of our everyday activities. For us, leading possibility meetings and operating away from home is a significant step. We can work from home, because Join.me puts together all workers of the company. It is a cooperative forum for programming. We use it also to meet our future clients worldwide. Join.me makes free person-to-person and cost-effective calls. It has been modified without any problems to IOS, Android mobiles and for MAC users. Many non-stop workshops have taken place. For fatal mistakes, he never let us down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

What I like best is that join.me is easy to use and has a friendly UI through which you can conveniently set up meetings. You can either schedule one or invite people to your meeting room that has a customizable URL. You can send live instant messages and have webinars where the video quality is fantastic. For collaboration, you can have presentations and screen sharing in video calls that can also be recorded and saved for future use in the cloud or in your local hard drive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's no extended free version beyond the trial unlike Zoom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

join.me is good for quick meeting purposes but it's not free compared to Zoom which has everything you'd want out of a conferencing software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For client meetings, join.me has been of good use to me as they prefer this software. It allows me to connect to their rooms in a quick fashion through their personalized meeting rooms that I can open on a web browser. It uses low bandwidth and it's a considerably lightweight software that provides a smooth conferencing experience without any lag. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources
What do you like best?

I knew this platform because of the crisis that the world is going through and I must say that is the best thing that has happened to me, Join.me is a platform for video conferencing, as simple as that but that does not stop there, this platform has helped me and fit perfectly with my current work needs, due to the pandemic I can not leave home so I work from home and I need to make weekly video conferences to communicate my progress and keep up to date with my colleagues and when I talk about join. I told them to try it, they like it because it is easy, simple, intuitive and the way it adapts to any device, whether it is a computer or a mobile phone is amazing, its fluidity and audio are very good and it has never given me any problems in the conferences I have been in, besides its price is very reasonable due to the high quality that this service offers, the configurations that I could try in join. I find them very practical and professional, it allows me to mute everyone or someone specific as well as, allows me to record the conference, schedule a conference which is very useful because it sends us a notification to the mail or phone when it is a conference day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the short time I've been using join.me I haven't had any problems and I haven't found any errors while, during and after every conference I attend and I find it hard to believe that this platform has any errors since it is mostly dedicated to a professional and business sector as it is my case and it needs to be 100% functional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I urge everyone who is looking for a virtual conferencing platform to give join.me a try, I assure you it will not disappoint you, better yet it will make it easier for you to have a good virtual conference in a very professional way and with many customizations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me to keep up with all the conferences we hold weekly and to be able to communicate in a very fluid way and with an unbeatable quality. It has been a great support to be able to find this platform which suits me perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Best things which I like about this app are

- I am able to use this app very easily

- provides very basic and useful features for easy communication

A) bookmark your chat

B) quick call

C) easy to switch screen sharing role

-And they are using highly increpted feature for our data security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is one thing that can be taken as dislike point that whenever we have bulk resource to join the call. It sometime cause screen pause while sharing screen.

But can't comment if it is because of network or app fault. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend this app as it is easy to connect with other users for a clear view of screens during sharing. Exchange of sharing privileges is also a simple process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using this app for our internal organization communication.

Daily task exchange

Data and file transfer

Daily project meetings and presentations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

join.me is easy to use and user friendly in nature. It supports screen sharing and allows meetings to be recorded and saved on the cloud. You can have a customized meeting room with a static URL that you can use to start meetings on the fly or whenever the required participants join without having to send out invites manually. You can also create one time meetings for which URLs expire after the meeting is over for the sake of privacy if you only want a select few participants for the meetings. As far as meetings are concerned, join.me offers high quality audio and video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

join.me doesn't have a free version like Zoom with basic needs for conferencing. Additionally, it has a limit on how many people can participate in meetings which can be quite restricting when you're trying to organize meetings with a lot of people. join.me also has a lot of stability issues on the mobile application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

join.me is what you ideally want for quick and short meetings that you want to start without any delay. For that reason, I'd recommend it despite some of its flaws. But I still believe Zoom is a far better alterative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use join.me for client meetings due to how quick and streamlined it is in setting up a meeting. Unlike its competitors, join.me offers you a meeting room of your own with a URL that doesn't change so you need not worry about having to share a different URL for each meeting you start or send out invitations manually through email. This speeds up the process of starting every meeting after the first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

I want to know if you can give a connection directly and conveniently to my colleagues or customers. A huge plus also is an on-site local telephone number. Instant talk, screen-sharing, files, notes, data and record meetings are supported by this app, which allow participants who cannot participate for reasons beyond their abilities to be saved in the cloud for greater convenience and security. Watch them later to monitor all the above and encourage inter-communication between members at the end of the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this platform, I am really happy with its functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It ensures strong sessions, it is versatile to make endless calls, it suits all, it fits everyone, without any previous experience, it's quick to understand. The customer care is decent and their pay plans for far more sophisticated functionality are very inexpensive. Make sure the 2 meetings take place together, you can quickly build spaces. Be sure that the screens are very easy to use and very intuitive to speak about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Meetings for this app make it possible to share a total of 250 participants in real time on your show. My parents and friends have smooth intercommunication. I used it also to test a coding site applicant on the internet. Above all, I can handle who I have allowed to attend the session exactly. The gui is straightforward. It has a PC audio and simple sounds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Consultant
What do you like best?

Join.me is a very advanced online conferencing tool with unique features and excellent audio and video quality. Navigating through the website is very easy as it has a friendly interface, it also can serve conferences to a large group of people. While conferencing I can assign someone else to take the command of the screen if needed, inviting is done through email or calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about Join.me, I wish they can provide more subscription features in the features and more details about the conference rooms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conferencing and collaborating with my colleagues and clients has never been easier before using Join.me. They provided me with all the tools to reach out a large number of people around the world. The connections problems seem never to happen and it works on almost every device out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Special Assistant & Operations Associate
What do you like best?

Join.me is an ideal platform for video conferences, screen sharing, and online meetings. I admire that it's easy and simple to use whether that includes hosting a free meeting or joining an already existing one. I also like that it is unlimited audio and intuitive to your needs. As a PRO user, I enjoy when the streamlined dashboard alerts me of the past recordings and future meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application could be a little better. I dislike it because it often lags more compared to the desktop version, but that could just be the less than stellar service on my phone as opposed to my Mac computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a nonprofit, we try to be diverse and inclusive not only in the talent we procure and retain but in the systems and platforms we use to conference with each other as well. Join.me in addition to Zoom, Google Meet/Hangouts, BlueJeans, Slack, and Mircosoft Teams is just another item in our toolkit we use to accomplish that goal we set for ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications Coordinator
What do you like best?

It is very simple and easy to bring on smartphone applications or online from the PC. This platform makes support and functions very easy. I like to schedule and plan meetings and conferences on the Web to allow you to communicate with the majority of your colleagues and users from multiple locations. The device provides outstanding facilities. It is versatile, allowing our profile a lot more appealing, in addition to allowing us to configure our own URLs, posting pictures or photo to our own web site. It is very responsive and intuitive, it adapts to users' desires with free calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that it can't stream with its collaboration method, it's an outstanding innovation to locate, see and hear the contents that are delivered from the site or another network without having to import them to the computer until you watch and hear the file. I've been on this Online portal for many years and it operated absolutely normal with a fast and advanced service without loss or disruption, so far, nothing disturbs me about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For high-quality, fast and safe web meetings, with an appealing interface, audio and video quality on the planet and every laptop, I suggest it, which lets us work together from start to finish and has a high degree of protection that protects our information even though it does not save something and is followed by full reliability. This is still important in the right direction. This programme. It is competitive and reliable to make exhibits, to explain and to address subjects, subjects or arguments through screenings through its usability and its compatibility to use them through multiple means from different locations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is an ideal way for my employer to look at my face and exchange details with my staff and customers, with the convenience of only clicking a button that I already face to face with my colleagues, and present assignments and responsibilities that work correctly with my clients. It allows meetings to be specified, it enables exhibitors to be added to other individuals in the course of meetings and means that it enables the round to disperse screens, is very convenient and has up to 250 participants in one meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like its interface, because it is super easy to use, its design is very intuitive, so it is not complicated to locate the options available within the platform.

I like that there is no limitation of calls, you can make as many as you want and not only can you use them for your work, but you can also make personal video calls, both to friends and family.

Its audio and video quality works quite well and the best thing is that while you are on a video call you can share the screen. I also like that the number of people for a video call is not a problem as it supports a large number of people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I used the Join service for a long time. I used it for free, because previously you didn't have to pay for it, and it has always had minor details, like sometimes you're on a video call and the sound fails, it also happens that the image may be frozen when you're on a video call and those were minor details for a free application, because you always fail somehow, however I thought that once they privatized the service they would fix those details, but I was wrong the details persist and it is very annoying because to be a paid tool it should not fail, now online you can get free options that match the quality of Join's service. me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because in spite of the failures it is one of the most economical tools in the market and undoubtedly there are many more expensive applications online than Join.me and they provide a very poor service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This year Join. has been my best tool and with the theme of the pandemic this platform has been my best ally, since I have been able to provide technical support service without any problems through Join.me. This has helped me survive in the midst of this crisis and without a doubt has helped me a lot to boost my small business, despite everything Join.me gave me the support I needed so much at the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.