Jitterbit

Jitterbit

4.7

Data & application integration suite providing business users a quick, cost-effective and simple way to design, deploy and manage a broad range of integrations.

Work for Jitterbit?

Learning about Jitterbit?

Jitterbit Reviews

Ask Jitterbit a Question

"Simple yet powerful tool for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

It makes it really easy to query, update, upset, delete, etc., our company's Salesforce data, plus the mapping feature is useful. It's secure since not only you have to use your Salesforce credentials but also a token generated.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the way of naming the files, sometimes you get confused as to where the file got saved and under what name, but that really is not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sure there are other similar tools out there for data management/manipulation but Jitterbit is very simple yet secure. Good enough for what we need it here in the company.

Mass data updates including deleting, inserting, importing and exporting Salesforce records.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Jitterbit
Showing 157 Jitterbit reviews
Melissa M.

"Great Integration platform between Netsuite and our Legacy applications and more"

What do you like best?

Allowed our team to quickly setup and configure our NetSuite integrations with their intuitive UI and excellent support team with a very tight project schedule. Our designated Customer Success Manager, technical support experts and the standard support group always made sure that we were truly successful with whatever we were trying to accomplish. I could not emphasize enough how this has helped us get to production a lot quicker than partnering with any other vendors.

Most of the integrations were done with very minimal coding or none at all via the graphical interface. Doing it with Jitterbit literally took hours/days which would have taken longs months if done via custom coding, testing and troubleshooting. Platform has tons of built in functionality and error handling mechanism but also allows you to do custom coding should you have a more complex development.

What do you dislike?

Efficient shared development environment to accommodate multiple developers (built in version control, change history) would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, reach out to the Jitterbit team for your integration needs and I am sure they will be able to address what you are trying to do with minimum resources needed and less time to ramp up. You''ll immediately realize the savings it can bring and how easy it is to build and manage your integrations.

Initial use case was to manage our integrations between legacy apps with NetSuite. We are also now starting to use Jitterbit for of our daily ETL processes and API development. Again, having Jitterbit has allowed us to deliver these initiatives a lot quicker.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Jitterbit
Victor B.

"Fantastic Integration tool with fantastic support"

What do you like best?

The platform has many great features. The UI is great taking the complexity out of making connections to a wide variety of back-end platforms. Built in connections to a large number of enterprise systems makes connectivity and integration fast and simple. This allows for even a junior app/dev resource to get an integration up and running very quickly. This entire platform reduces integration timelines by virtually eliminating the complexity.

What do you dislike?

We had some issues with a couple of the agent updates, but the spectacular support group was able to resolve them within hours

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We engaged several providers and none were able to make the integration with the time/billing management software. Jitterbit was able to achieve the integration after 2 phone calls

We were able to integration our litigation divisions legacy time management platform with our NetSuite instance. This provided critical visibility from NetSuite into the financial metrics of the litigation division.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

Juan M.

"Jitterbit - the orchestration platform of our data model"

What do you like best?

Its low code approach and Jitterbit's API Gateway. We value how simple it is to build integrations using the platform, allowing us to deliver projects quicker and in very reliable way. Thanks to its low-code approach and the out-the-box connectivity to widely used systems (like Salesforce and NetSuite) we were able to get real value right after implementing Jitterbit. Additionally, we use JItterbit's API gateway quite extensively to create our own API endpoints that enable us to integrate systems in real time.

What do you dislike?

The design and performance of the Web Management Console could be improved. All gets better once you realise there's an API manager!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your integrations do not require accessing data/platforms that sit behind your firewall, then I would suggest going with their cloud deployment or even with their self-managed environment in the Jitterbit Cloud. I would also suggest them to adopt Jitterbit's API gateway as this is a must if you are looking to build real-time integrations.

Jitterbit plays a key role in the orchestration of our internal data model. It drives communication between the different platforms and services we use internally, providing us with a single view of our customer. Jitterbit enables us to enhance our data model and reduce the turnaround of many projects that would have required bespoke integrations to be built from scratch. Instead, we are able to design and build integrations leaving the technical side of things aside and focusing on what matters to us - the business requirements.

Roy M.

"My go to ETL Tool!"

What do you like best?

Three things: (1) I love being able to transform the data in the mapping stage and (2) I love that I can schedule and deploy reoccurring projects. (3) I love that unlike the apex data loader (which just allows you to save the mapping), Jiterbit saves the ENTIRE project from login to run, so you are only one click away from a rerun of a job. I love to set it and forget it! :)

What do you dislike?

I wish the success and error files could have better naming conventions and the ability to choose where they are saved. I wished the mapping page had both the names and the labels for the Salesforce fields. I wish it had a progress bar to show how many records had been processed (either a count or a percent would be nice). But these are minor issues, I really love the tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to take your questions to the Success community... they are very responsive to posts. I've never had to wait more than a day for an answer.

So many!!! One example... we have a Salesforce custom object that has a very limited shelf life (less than 90 days) and then it becomes clutter. So I set up a query/delete combo that purges these records that were last modified more than 90 days ago automatically on a weekly basis.

I also use it as my goto SOQL query because of it declarative interface. I click on the fields I want and it adds them to the logic. This is great for those who only know enough SOQL to be dangerous. :)

Terri M.

"Great Tool! Great Team!"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit is a great tool we have utilized for years to synchronization mass amounts of data from our legacy systems to our Salesforce org quickly and efficiently. With the release of Jitterbit Harmony, we were able to use the new functionality to bring data from multiple sources into our Einstein Analytics tool and created in-depth dashboards. Our teams are able to make strategic decisions to streamline and grow our business in new and inventive ways without having to hop in and out of multiple systems like never before.

Our Jitterbit team is amazing. We have a wonderful Customer success manager in Taylor and our Architects and System support are incredibly knowledgeable and make it easy for even the newest member of the team to understand the system benefits and functionality.

What do you dislike?

As user friendly and flexible as Jitterbit is, a single comma can cause an error fail. Once you narrow in on the specific problem, it's easy to remedy. Otherwise, we love the tool.

Synchronization of data from a legacy system into our Salesforce org. We were also able to bring data into our Einstein Analytics dashboards that allow our Sales and Marketing teams to improve our Strategic relationships and Business decisions. It has been great for company.

Laura S.

"Terrific Salesforce to SQL/Oracle EDI tool (plus more!!!)"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit is a solid product for transporting data in and out of Salesforce. It can do many other things as well, but we had purchased it specifically for our Salesforce needs. Within 3 months of owning Jitterbit, we were able to migrate our 20+ existing jobs from another EDI product that was not working well for our company. Plus, we have made many more data transport jobs since then.

I have really not found any use-case that we could not complete with this product! For a few situations, we have reached out to Jitterbit support for assistance and they have been super accommodating. They have dug right in and helped us solve our problem.

We are also interested in making REST based API jobs in the future, as Jitterbit has those capabilities as well.

What do you dislike?

I love this product because it mostly works like I think. But, as with all products... not everyone feels that way (in our case we had a admin that did not feel it was intuitive -- but when you create a tool that has to do everything a developer wants to do, but also be usable by non-developers in our orgs, I believe that is going to be a given)

Mostly this has been a syncing of data between Salesforce and other external datbases (SQL Server and Oracle) and FTP.

The biggest benefit we have gotten from switching to Jitterbit has been the extensive logging and troubleshooting!! With our previous product we used... sometimes jobs would fail to run to completion, but there would be no details regarding the issue and logging itself was minimal. With Jitterbit, we can control much of what we see in the logs and even add more specific logging if necessary.

Bill C.

"Manager of many hats"

What do you like best?

Power and flexibility for the non techie

What do you dislike?

Needs more examples using custom objects

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ability to program it through there graphical interface is great, there is probably nothing they can't do.

The more they provide conceptual expamples the better for someone like me. They have great technical info and indexed resources.

I am not going to give the pricing and terms a # grade because it is all about efficiency and automation and if I am using it, am happy with it and paying on time and it works, then it deserves 5 stars.

All asspects of the circle of business ... sales ... receivables ... cash receipts ... purchases . payables ...disbursements .. financials ... operations ... manufacturing. Benefited rom many of the above and working on the rest.

I am not a techie, so the next question (for which purposes ....) had be filled in so I checked all of the above. Give to me in Jitterbiteze, please.

Malcolm M.

"Makes our SAP integration requirements into Salesforce so simple!"

What do you like best?

Where we have many different systems, and we are looking to bring in new information we are able to simply reuse parts of the integration simply and quickly. This makes for a quick turn around when the business makes requests on the integration team. The client interface is very nice to use, with a lot of help on how to build integrations and end point linking. The mapping tool is an actual delight to use.

What do you dislike?

Some of the error notifications could be improved, but I understand this could be down to the way we use the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a lot of options in the Salesforce area and companies trying to get your business. Please stop looking and just get on board with Jitterbit. A great tool with amazing support from the team

We are trying to integrate our SAP information into various other systems, including SalesForce and Einstein Analytics. It has made the process very simple for us to now add further data is extremely quick once a specification has been received.

Drew K.

"Great to work with"

What do you like best?

Their experience and service is amazing. They were extremely easy to deal with both when we had concerns arise to their sales team to their success team. They have made both the evaluation process and us getting off the ground as easy as it could be. Their customer service deserves repeating. It has been amazing!

What do you dislike?

I have not had any experience with Jitterbit that has made our organization unhappy. They have delivered the product they promised and when a small concern arose they jumped on it with amazing customer service to get to the bottom of it and provide options and solutions to our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are easy to deal with and when you are considering their service they will demo your situation specifically.

Integrations with other systems. From internal FTP to Database to external web services.

Kellie J.

"Jitterbit - A simple tool that has had a huge impact on out integration"

What do you like best?

What I like is how you can set up a simple task in a matter of minutes. But what I really love is that I can add so much more logic in to it if required, it is extremely flexible.

Also the support team are brilliant, always quick to respond to any questions I have.

What do you dislike?

Not a massive thing, but I would like to be able to send HTML emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my experience it is a powerful tool that can be configured to do most things. I think it is great value for money.

Integrations between various systems including the billing systems and CRMS.

Created an API to enable customers to retrieve their bills via the customer portal.

Created an automated process for handling incoming correspondence and sorting into SalesForce cases.

Created an automated process for debt recovery, using the details from the billing system and the data from SalesForce to communicate with customers.

Dudu E.

"Great tool for simplifying integration and one-place monitoring"

What do you like best?

- Salesforce integration using Jitterbit Connect is much more simple, the built in wizards are very useful and help you cover all the steps.

- Connectors to large number of enterprise applications.

- Drag & Drop mapping / Auto Mapping - easy to use and time efficient.

- Migration is easy and efficient, better and easier than any other application i had used before.

What do you dislike?

- Logging in the Jitterbit Studio can be improved - better navigation and more filters are needed, export capabilities can also be a good feature.

- Web console could be more user friendly. the Activity section where you monitor all your live interfaces should be more

Helps keep ERP and CRM data integrity using all kind of integrations.

Allow one place monitoring for all the organization live integration with email error handling, for a large organization with many integration this is a very powerful tool.

Anil M.

"Cutting edge product for enterprise integration needs"

What do you like best?

Ease of Usage, flexibility to build and amazing Vendor Support. The core concepts are easy to understand and flexibility to implement complex use cases as well. There are a number of specific application connectors along with generic ones to meet any type of integration needs. Highly recommend this product for simple as well as complex integration needs

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to highlight but I think Studio interface can be improved better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For simple integrations as well as complex integrations with all application systems this product can be considered . We evaulated Mulesoft and jitterbit - The pricing , PS and product support is phenomenol for Jitterbit .Highly recommend the product

We are looking for the Enterprise solution to integrate all our Back Office applications. Using Jitterbit we integrated Intacct ERP, RevSYM, Salesforce and visual compliance applications. We will continue leverage the platform to develop the new API's using the Jitterbit harmony.

Brian F.

"Easily Implementation with Jitterbit"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up integrations has been fantastic. The flexibility and multiple options for workflows and error handling is great and is able to process large data sets quickly. The support from the Jitterbit team is fantastic and they ensure that the product is performing the way we need it to.

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge we have encountered is multiple developers making changes to integrations and not knowing exactly what is different between their local environment and what has been deployed.

Jitterbit is allowing us to load data from our SQL databases into Sales Force and to move data from Sales Force into our data warehouse. With Jitterbit we are able to move large data sets to and from Sales Force easily allowing our end users to get updated data quickly.

Alex H.

"Great Integration Tool For Salesforce"

What do you like best?

We are using Jitterbit to integrate with Salesforce and it is so easy to drag and drop the fields to get information into the right place. Everything is very intuitive and is pretty difficult to screw up. We also like how we can have it talk to multiple ERP and other systems with no issues.

What do you dislike?

The Jitterbit studio can take a long time to load the data.

You still need to install something on your computer to use the studio.

JItterbit has allowed us to have our ERP systems (2 of them) and Salesforce talk back and forth with data. This has saved our users a ton of extra time as it means that they do not have to enter data into two systems.

When the correct data is put into one system the other system is automatically updated to reflect this.

Drew E.

"Great Product for Cloud Integrations"

What do you like best?

The support and functionality of jitterbit. The team was incredibly supportive in out discovery phase and continue to partner with us for our ongoing success. Integration with Salesforce.com and Salesforce Analytics from our ERP and data warehouse was seemless and easy. Creation of operations and transformation is so easy that we can be functional in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Some of the transformation 'code' could be easier for someone with basic SQL knowledge. Larger data loads seem to take extended time (creation of DataSets in Analytics) but we are working to identify improvements with the Jitterbit team

ERP integration to Salesforce.com wich allows for shared core data and improved business efficiencies. We also use Jitterbit for Dataset creation with Salesforce.com Analitics, this allows us to share sales results with field sales teams on a daily basis and provide a single tool for them to manage their business.

Matt T.

"Game changer for intergration."

What do you like best?

Jitterbit allows me to integrate multiple files and systems without having any programming background. I can write my own transformations and scripts to keep my data clean.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike on the product. I find that sometimes version releases are prone to have a bug or two, so I usually wait to install version ##.1 or ##.2

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Speak with a Jitterbit sales/account rep familiar with your industry. Jitterbit actively works with a vast number of industries and my experience is that they will have a representative who can speak to the needs of your business cases.

With Jitterbit we are integrating multiple data sets and their supporting documents into our Salesforce org. With out integration, we have been able to automate nearly 4 FTE worth of work that use to require manual intervention from other tools.

Nathan D.

"Fast and Efficient ETLing; Great for Salesforce Integrations"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit's GUI is intuitive and easy to navigate. The connection tools are well organized and setting up complex operations is a breeze. The mouse-over info boxes within the scripting environment is a major time saver when you're trying to leverage the built in functions and navigate the syntax.

What do you dislike?

A web-based development environment would be a good move; to avoid updates to the desktop studio. When viewing dependencies, it would be nice if the child window could pop-out, rather than be bound to the parent window.

I principally use Jitterbit to mediate flat-file based ETL procedures from MS SQL server to FTP and also Salesforce updates/inserts. The Salesforce connectors are extremely easy to use and coupling them with SQL table updates, receipt files, and e-mail notifications is also easy.

Lee M B.

"Best middleware I have used..."

What do you like best?

I have used both the free and paid versions of Jitterbit. The free version allowed me to create ad-hoc and scheduled integration between various databases and Salesforce. The full paid version is outstanding. I used this whilst consulting at Anglian Water in Peterborough in 2017.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Jitterbit is so easy to use and has such a huge depth of functionality that I would recommend to anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

THE BEST MIDDLEWARE ON THE MARKET! It isn't cheap but you get what you pay for and if you want to easily integrate multiple systems in real-time, Jitterbit is the way to go.

The level of integration is second-to- none. It's easy to use and you can set up rules using SQL if required. I integrated Salesforce for real-time updates, with SAP, RapidXtra (a billing solution for water companies), Sage and various other systems.

Richard G.

"Straightforward ETL Tool with Good Salesforce Connector; Price Right"

What do you like best?

Not overkill (like Informix) for what we needed (Salesforce org data maintenance and setup). Came with built-in training and wasn't too hard to learn and get up and running. Cloud platform was just in place when we got on board, and that was a big advantage for us.

What do you dislike?

Not as easy to create complex flow/logic in Jitterbit as a full ETL tool like Informix, SSIS, etc. For data flows that require a lot of conditionals, tests, and actual code, it's not the ideal tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great for small to medium-size outfits not accustomed to doing ETL in other ways, who want to load data into Salesforce.

We need to perform Salesforce org data maintenance and setup - load it from ERP system's operational data store. It's really the connectors that make Jitterbit so helpful. They put a lot of work into engineering their Salesforce tools, and that made our job much easier.

Martin P.

"Amazing Support for a Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

We use Jitterbit for almost all our integrations. We often contact support and open cases for technical questions or to get some best practices suggestions. All of our cases have been answered in less that 24 hours, even the ones with low priority. For more complex technical/development questions, we were able to get a 1 on 1 with a technician that really know his stuff. We also have our Customer Success Manager that is amazing, she will answer any of my questions almost right away, or if she doesn't know the answer, she will connect me with the right person. I've been using Jitterbit for a couple years now and I never had a bad experience with their support.

What do you dislike?

Their "success central" site is pretty good, but I thought it was lacking video tutorials. They had a lot of documentation but for me (I'm more visual) it's usually easier to understand through videos.

But they started working on it now for the last couple months, they added a section called "Tech Talks" and they have webinars where we can ask questions. So they're getting there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use, but also highly customizable with scripting and APIs.

Synchronizing our different application (CRM, ERP, custom app).

Creating files and storing them on file share.

Uploading/Exporting data to different systems.

Jason B.

"Great Experience with Jitterbit"

What do you like best?

Ease of use of the tools to build ETL workflows, easy to understand issues/errors, adding new ETL flows is extremely easy compared to previous tool we used. Great support and our Jitterbit contacts care about our success using the product on an ongoing basis vs. just at renewal or time of the initial sale.

What do you dislike?

When multiple Jitterbit developers are making changes concurrently, occasionally, a commit from one will overwrite changes made by another. Better versioning and collision detecting of changes would be a great enhancement.

ETL data interchange between our Salesforce orgs and our backend OLTP systems as well as data from Salesforce to our Data warehouse. Near real-time exchanging of data for quick action by our sales team.

Our business users love to see a quick response time from request to implementation and Jitterbit enables a very short lead time in situations where a Jitterbit-only change will meet their needs.

Angela K.

"Great product and amazing after sale service"

What do you like best?

Jitterbit, as a tool, has helped us synchronize data between NetSuite and Salesforce seamlessly. We have synchronized Customer, License , Contract and Sales order data so far!. This really helped streamline our business.

Our customer success manager, Taylor Cunningham is amazing,. She is always reaching out to us and sending us information on training, new features/releases that we can benefit from and leverage.

What do you dislike?

As a tool, I don't have anything negative to say.

We primarily use Jitterbit to transfer data from one system to another, so we are solving the problem of duplicating data and removing the risk of having 2 different data sets. We

Michael P.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

Flexibility, Pricing and Connectivity - easy to use. It has an amazing amount of connectors that allows for you to do onprem to offprem or offprem to offprem integration. I also like the API to API connectivity or API to ODBC connectivity, helps make our overall data integration effort that much more robust. The salesforce integration using Jitterbit Connect is very simple and easy to use. The built in wizards are very helpful! In otherwords, you don't have to be a programmer to leverage this product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is a great produce, love everything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you rightsize your purchase. In our case, the Jitterbit staff was very helpful in making sure we had the right number of agents...and it turns out it worked perfect for us.

Cloud Integration between our onprem servicing system with salesforce. We also use it to keep our onprem data warehouse in sync.

Stefanie C.

"Jitterbit Consistently Exceeds Expectations"

What do you like best?

The overall capabilities of the platform, combined with a well-executed UI design and an eye on future capabilities. The tool is easy to learn, straightforward to implement, and by far the most cost-effective solution in its class.

What do you dislike?

If I had one wish, it would be for Jitterbit to take on a role in the master data management space.

Jitterbit is at the core of all of our business process automation that involves data. Everything from Order to Cash to Service, the population of our data warehouse, and integration with a variety of external vendors and cloud applications is handled by Jitterbit.

David A.

"Integration Review"

What do you like best?

The main thing I really like about Jitterbit is how easy it is to get an integration up and running with various external systems and Salesforce.

Also there customer support is responsive and they do the best they can to support their customers.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I disliked about jitterbit has actually been resolved. I started learning jitterbit a few years ago and at that time there wasn't a lot of information on how to setup an integration and debug issues. However they now have really good online based training that teaches you how to use the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using jitterbit over a product like Informatica in a heart beat. Jitterbit is easy to use, the customer service is excellent.

In my opinion and in my world (Salesforce consulting). Jitterbit is the best integration product on the market.

Depends on the client. I have worked on all sorts of integration projects ranging from legacy DB systems, Oracle, SAP and salesforce.

Learn more about Jitterbit

Jitterbit Videos

Learning about Jitterbit?

* We monitor all Jitterbit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.