Jibble

Jibble

Jibble is a cloud application designed to enable users to effectively track time and attendance for their team.

Work for Jibble?

Learning about Jibble?

Jibble Reviews

Ask Jibble a Question
Marija .

"Great for startups"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use time tracking platform that allows me to not only track time and attendance, but gives me a precise time sheets and reports that I can present to my clients. It has a powerful option on geolocation that gives me the insight on field sales.

What do you dislike?

On a few instances (probably during the update) I was unable to use jibble for a short period of time, but thankfully there is so called Kiosk+ option, so have used it in offline mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and setup time and attendance tracker. Instead of worrying about accurately billing my clients I can now focus on designs and it saves me a lot of time when it comes to generating reports and time sheets.

Since I can use jibble on multiple platforms, I can now track time for both me and my employees when we go on travel work assignments. Thanks to Kiosk+ function I was able to work in offline mode, when I was on the field assignments.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Jibble
Showing 42 Jibble reviews
ANDREA T.

" Modern, easy to use and effective management tool for administrative processes associated with RH"

What do you like best?

It is an application very easy to use and configure, does not require learning curve, allows you to manage the time and attendance of your computer. It generates automatic time sheets, activity/project tracking, invoicing, as well as reporting and payroll management. On the other hand employees can log in, and clock in and out using their web browser, Slack or mobile, as the application is available in cloud, SaaS, web and mobile (native to iOS and Android).

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like about this application, it's great in terms of performance and performance, its interface is nice and since its implementation and deployment we haven't presented any drawbacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended, has a very affordable price and is functional as well as easy to use, worth trying.

It has allowed us to improve our workflow, monitoring and control. It's easy to implement, and this web-managed solution increases organizational efficiency, maximizes resource utilization, facilitates team collaboration, fosters individual responsibility and productivity. On the other hand the ability to generate 'activities' is great allows us to monitor more time used by employees for certain tasks or activities, in addition to managing payroll with this tool which has saved us a lot of time in the processing of payments, since all information is centralized and with just one click we can process payments, another aspect to highlight is the storage capacity of nominal database, is excellent so it has become indispensable in the effectiveness of our human resources department as well as our productivity as a team.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Jibble
RUBEN M.

"Facilitates employee attendance monitoring."

What do you like best?

It has a very friendly interface, so it is very easy to use, also has bright colors which generates a pleasant visual impact. It allows to create a group of users and to establish the methodology of work as well as the instruments to use, as well as the equipments, mobile or of desktop. As far as its functionality is concerned, it offers us the possibility of optimizing the follow-ups, controls and monitoring of attendance and working hours in our team, which also facilitates the payment of payroll, that is to say, in a multipurpose tool that facilitates the recording of attendance, working hours, invoicing and the productivity of the team.It is an excellent tool, really facilitates the management of the Human Resources department in terms of records and monitoring of attendance, however I would like the system to generate alarms or alerts before certain cases, such as holidays, medical rest, among others ...

What do you dislike?

As Human Resources Manager, I consider that it is an extraordinary tool, which allows us to have greater efficiency to ensure compliance with the working day of our staff, in addition to ending with expensive systems such as fingerprint detection or optical or facial scanning, despite being a simpler program provides us with better options, since for example the person in the field, we open accounts through the mobile apps and thus we can continue monitoring their attendance and schedules. On the other hand, it has allowed the human resources office to have a greater organization as well as determine from a very good source the least effective employees or those with more absences, as well as non-compliance with schedules and finally the reports are quite detailed and give me enough information for performance evaluations.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Haerris R.

"First Hand Experience"

What do you like best?

When I was introduced to jibble it eliminated the use of a punch card machine and manual calculation of all my part time staff for my cafe. Further we are able to track the hours worked by staff on LIVE from the cloud. Further more we are also able to set our iPad pro as Kiosk more so that the staff can only log in and jibble in from one device. The pricing structure of the software is quite good as well and very attractive.

What do you dislike?

At times the server would not jibble out my staff and it would be offline. Perhaps a fix on this should be sent to all users. Perhaps the geolocation can be further improved. I would suggest that individual scheduling feature be introduced so that users/ administrators who operates a business on a roster can enter roster data to each individual team members. A feature that would help users eliminate another aspect of payroll and human resource function

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should consider jibble was it has Facial Recognition and Kiosk Mode. Further more there they integrate with several payroll softwares as well.

There is no more need for a manual punch card machine and manual counting of hours worked by each staff. With Jibble each team member is also able to view the hours worked which is grouped into daily, weekly, and monthly. Therefore this would help validate the data to avoid any discrepancies between employer and employee.

Anissa C.

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

My company was having a latency issue with the Jibble app. After reaching out to their customer service rep via email, I was pleasantly surprised by their professional demeanour and genuine interest in helping me out as best they can. After going through a bit of trouble shooting and updating some settings, the problem still persisted. I thought that nothing else could be done, but lo and behold, an updated version of the app came out the next day and it fixed our issue! I am not sure if the new version was made specifically for us, but it sure felt like it.

What do you dislike?

The only issue we had was the slowness of the app over time, but after reaching out to Jibble, they fixed the issue quickly. We could not be happier with the customer service we received.

The ability to have employees check in and out via an iPad up at reception has streamlined our time sheet process tremendously. Also, having an automatic sign out at a specific time helps us track which employees are forgetting to sign out at the end of the day.

Maizura R.

"Fast, Convenient and Complete"

What do you like best?

The fact that the employees cannot manipulate the report due to when they Jibble In, the system will automatically detect the location, time and date. Same goes to when they Jibble Out also. If the employees are working outside (sales/contractors), this system enables the manager to keep close track of what the staff is doing.

What do you dislike?

Just sometimes there are few glitches that do not allow you to Jibble In / Out and sometimes it even crashes and we are left with not being able to Jibble In/Out. No other concern besides that because this system is as simple as tapping in and out of the system while all the details will automatically be detected within that single tap in/out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended because it is as easy as just tapping a button to Jibble In/Out

I've realized that this system allows me to do a complete report with better metrics at the end of the month for each employee. Therefore, better reporting can be implemented inside my report.

Tomas F.

"Best value tool you can find around for checking in-out"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Jibble is the simplicity of use and the straight forwardness of the tool. We have being using it for around 4 months now. You can set it up in a few minutes, ask your colleagues to download the app and have them onboard in no time.

What do you dislike?

We had some trouble in which our employees downloaded and logged into the app making up a team instead of using our team. Those employees where checking in into their own team (not ours). The way to avoid this is preventing the employees from downloading the tool before they get the invitation to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just send the invitations to your colleagues, don't make them download the app for themselves before sending the invitation.

We have deployed a complex retail operation in Peru, we have over 150 people training in extremely remote places of that country. We are talking jungle, sierra, seaside, bog town, small town, little villages. They travel all over the country. What we need is for them to be there at the precise time when the training begins. Our client demands that. We needed a geo tracking tool that would only track on checkins and outs, and we found it.

Sergio C.

"Great Value for the Price"

What do you like best?

It's a very simple tool that helps tracking no only via its website but with Slack, Chrome and other integrations that are very useful. It's also very cheap compared with other solutions like harvest.

It's also very easy to deploy with our workers and the customer support has been really fast an helpful with any issue or doubt we've faced since we started using Jibble.

We are going to keep using it in the near future for sure.

What do you dislike?

The Chrome extension needs a little more features and a task search bar, this could make searching for tasks a lot easier. I think the reports could be improved and show more data with a better UI.

I would love to have an option to personalize the main dashboard and create specific metrics to measure results, such as average time consumed by client or something like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be aware of all the activities you need to track and divide them in groups such as clients, areas or so. This would make the activity assessment easier.

Client over service and making an assessment for future automations. We've been able to identify activities that consume a lot of time and start developing chat bots or automations tu optimize our workflows.

Another thing we've been able to identify is dead times of our workers so we can improve the way things are done or buy tools that help to speed up the team tasks.

Kristyn S.

"Great Product! Lots of Features and Easy to use interface. "

What do you like best?

Ease of Use, Ability to use from all platforms. Able to track PTO. Very little training required to get up and running quickly. For my team we were able to get up and running in minutes. Ability to export and keep the data yearly in Excel is great. When an employee leaves we download the data from that employee and then we remove them from the system. Great benefit.

What do you dislike?

Having to pay per person. I would like to use it to track volunteer hours and it is too costly to do that! IF you could add a feature for not for profits that would be fantastic. The volunteer tracking could be slimmed down because we do not track PTO so it could only track volunteer hours to prevent companies adding real employees under volunteers to avoid paying more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy product saves time and money and mistakes for my team. Getting payroll run in a short time period and accurate is priceless.

Tracks hours for hourly employees and tracks vacation and sick pay for salary employees. Great software and can us across platforms. Payroll got very easy once we implemented your system . My time is very valuable and the softward reduced the time it takes for me to prduce accurate paychecks.

Marija .

"Great for startups"

Cydney I.

"Great for startups, small businesses, and personal projects!"

What do you like best?

I love that Jibble allows my team to work from anywhere in the world, track their progress, and make sure they're not working themselves too hard.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone can afford the pricing when first getting started. However, this is me being nit-picky. The price I've seen per team member isn't bad if you are starting out small!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start out small. Test it out for yourself if you're a business owner, a non-profit founder, or just beginning to work as a full-time entrepreneur. Track your own time, figure out how to categorize your tasks, and set yourself a time limit. We're not made to live to work. We should be working to live life well!

Being able to have our remote team clock in and track where we're spending the most time in one place.

"Pretty synchronised and user friendly"

What do you like best?

The application has a great user friendly experience as well as allows the employees to register their working hours accurately from the touch of button. The app enables the timekeeping in cases where employees are not at the office premises but with client hence enabling the payroll department to accurately record time.

What do you dislike?

The ability for any user to amend/edit their submitted working hours by themselves after recording them. I believe such access should only be kept with the administrator who could ensure the credibility of working hours submitted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a user friendly yet highly resource effective app that can solve your time-keeping requirements, Jibble is the app to go for. Would very much recommend it.

Our payroll had always been a trouble as the employees are allowed overtime as per Job basis. These overtime cost then needed to be allocated against individual job which always had been a long time consuming and stressful process. Jibble has the ability to record time along with a reference to detail what exactly the time being utilised on. Jibble has streamlined this process and the monthly payroll figures gets calculated with much ease. This has saved the company stress, trouble and time.

Katja M.

"Some overview; finally ..."

What do you like best?

It is simple and the team has taken to it very easily, especially since we were using MS Teams and can Jibble IN and OUT from there.

What do you dislike?

The In and OUT action, would prefer, the next IN, makes an automatic OUT, for the action in progress, for example, when leaving the office to go to lunch, IN for lunch would mean an automatic OUT for office.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it and commit to the trial, it is easy and you will fast determine if it is right for you.

Jibble helps us determine the actual time of presence VS effective time of work, which is helpful when determining monthly bonuses.

"Jibble puts it all in the fast lane"

What do you like best?

Jibble's interface is very intuitive and can be picked up by anyone, regardless of their computer skills. The ease at which users can log in and complete their hours has eliminated the complaints of having to do this task in the first place. The accuracy of recording has also created a culture of equity.

What do you dislike?

Some of the "pre-fill in" aspects don't seem to work but perhaps I am missing a step? Also it might be fun to have monthly pop-up demos on the other paid aspects of the site. This might assist me in knowing what the product can do and if our team has need for it currently or in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start out with the basic set-up and get your team familiar with it. Then you might have an easier time introducing other products in the same vein.

This system streamlines attendance management and allows workers to see the benefits of logging in extra hours. It tallies the monthly totals which makes time sheet processing a breeze. Our main business problem was the rudimentary way of keeping attendance, using Excel spreadsheets. The primary benefit is the erasure of errors: Jibble is infallible when it comes to accurately recording tracked time.

Alex O.

"Jibble makes managing my time and billing my clients pain and stress free"

What do you like best?

The slack integration is very useful, and also the reporting makes it easy to see numbers and understand how much to bill clients quickly and easily using my accounting software, Xero. I also think the arhcitecture of the front end of the webapp is very clear and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the new feature where you cannot jibble out when you already are jibbled out. When I am backdating jibbles, sometimes I need to jibble out when the autojibble already has me out, which is a bit of a pain. Also, it would be handy to include ex-employees (those removed from the current workspace) in reports. For example, one of my employees has left, but in my project planning and client billing, I still want to include his hours into the situation. However, I don't want him to be appearing on weekly timesheets. The billing model could be improved in my opinion. When I upgraded to the paid plan, I actually only wanted access to one or two of the paid power up features, but there is no option to purchase only access to a couple of these. This could make jibble more profitable as well as you could charge more for all power ups and lower for one or two.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none

Client billing has become a lot easier since using jibble, along with the ease of organising my time management. this in turn gives me more time to focus on core business activities and delivering services to clients.

Desi B.

"Project Time Tracking Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The app is available on every device, and works very simply. You can track time for large or small teams working on different activities for different clients or different projects. The integrations for slack and mobile apps make using it fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

The reports function leaves a lot to be desired and takes a very long time to generate. Geofencing would be a nice feature.

I have contractors track hours using this so billing can only happen if I have a log of what they were working on. Keeps everyone honest and provides great insight on what activities are the most time consuming.

Sahr S.

"Jibble is great for activity tracking, and managing how much time teams allocate to projects."

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Jibble is the Chrome extension and the Slack integration. It saves valuable time in your day when you can easily start tracking your time by using the extension or communicating in Slack.

Secondly, the user-friendly dashboard makes managing tasks fun and great on the eyes. Also, team members or clients that want to use the app on different mobile or iPad devices can do so by easily tapping a button.

What do you dislike?

Jibble looks almost too fun to use (is that a bad thing?). The platform doesn't pass for the typical staunch corporate look which sometimes raises questions with clients that you recommend to use the platform. However, once they get past this initial judgement phase, they get to learn very quickly how useful the teool can be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jibble is great especially if you already have an existing technology stack and you value knowing where your team's time is going. Also, it's a great tool for maintaining accountability with clients where the work has been allocated around a certain time frame. As long as your team keeps the platform up to date (tie it in to their salaries), it can be a very useful reporting tool.

The business problems we're looking to solve include the following:

1) a better way to manage the time individuals put in in their day and into each task

2) Produce better reports for our stakeholders on time allocation

3) Integrate a time-tracking software with our current tech-stack

Vikram H.

"The easy way to manage workflow"

What do you like best?

The ease of commands and the reports generated are just such a great tool. It helped me figure out who was having troubles in their duties and how to best fix it. It also helped me figure out dependencies so we did not have long downtimes when one resource was waiting for another

What do you dislike?

The web UI is a bit lacking. A cleaner UI would go a LONG way

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make it a part of your morning routine for your employees. The data it generates is very very valuable

Resource management, employee performance

Richard P.

"Jibble made our Payroll process simple!"

What do you like best?

love how simple it is to use Jibble to just clock in/out and the reporting provided to make it sooo much easier for our company to conduct payroll runs for our contractors.

What do you dislike?

I'd love for it to include leave tracking capabilities

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a simple way to track your team's time this is such a simple solution that you must get it!

Timesheets

Aswin S.

"Best attendance management tool"

What do you like best?

Jibble is been one of the best tool we have come across in the market. For hassle free, self sustained attendance marking, Jibble has value added and bought our maintenance time down on managing attendance with our music learning center. We also enjoy their priority support and seamless functionalities that are limitless to new possibilities. Way to go Jibble and keep up the great work!!

Team AacharyaA

What do you dislike?

Future attendance marking in case of Leaves (Planned ones).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A must try tool for easy attendance management and time tracking

Managing attendance and one stop report anytime for anything that we offer as courses in our educational sector.

"Jibble is great for tracking time spent on select projects and clients!"

What do you like best?

Jibble can be integrated with Slack and is great at tracking how much time

Is being spent with each client and our different tasks.

What do you dislike?

It occasionally fails to recognize logins and descriptions posted within Slack and needs to be edited on the website dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use Slack as well I strongly recommend integrating it in there to limit the amount of apps you have to run.

We have started using Jibble Bot in place of Toggl which was not able to integrate into Slack and was limited in being able to determine how much time we were spending on each client and specific projects.

"Affordable and Convenient Time Tracker"

What do you like best?

The Chrome extension makes it easy for our team members to log their time towards a few different activities throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

My one feature request is a toggle to include Removed Member data in Reports (without having to export the data).

Prior to Jibble, each team member tracked their own time and submitted a report once a month. The team version was just too expensive for our simple time tracking needs. Jibble was affordable, so we now have visibility into our data every day/week, which allows us to make better (and faster) decisions.

AC
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Super time tracking app"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use; seamless between the desktop and mobile app versions. We wanted a time tacking app for our small business to suit flexi working personnel and it works brilliantly for this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really so far. Maybe it would be nice to be able to edit wrong time punches on the app as well as desktop site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to use, no noticible glitches, and seems a good price in comparison to other products.

Accurate time tracking of flexible working employees. Not spending time on excel 'in and out' timesheets.

Saad F.

"Task Management & Time Tracking at its best"

What do you like best?

Being able to report on all team members activities on the weekly basis and be able to track how much time was spent by each resource and on what particular task.

What do you dislike?

I have created a separate task for Break, but there should have been a default Break logging item to track breaks.

Effective time and resource management.

It gives me the ability to measure the amount of resources and the time required by these resources on various tasks.

Denise W.

"Easy, Efficient"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly, everything makes sense, you don't have to search around to find what you need.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were some simple free reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are switching from a manual paper system, or punch cards, this is a great place to start. Really easy to use, very intuitive, not a lot of extra junk to confuse you. Very straight forward app.

Tracking time, knowing who's here and who's not, better able to manage our staff and their time

Volkan O.

"Great tracker for Web and Slack"

What do you like best?

I like overall the system and Power-Ups are great too. There are so many cool features in Jibble.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislike part on my mind.

I can track my remote workers easily and reports are great.

Learn more about Jibble

Jibble Videos

Learning about Jibble?

* We monitor all Jibble reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.