JBarrows Sales Training

JBarrows Sales Training

4.8

Individual and group online sales training, as well as in-person and remote training for corporate clients.

Work for JBarrows Sales Training?

Learning about JBarrows Sales Training?

JBarrows Sales Training Reviews

Ask JBarrows Sales Training a Question
Kenzie C.

"Morgan attended an offsite with our SDR team and lead call practice. "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Phone skills is a key focus for our team this quarter. We had Morgan Ingram lead a session on messaging and cold calling along with a live call blitz where he was able to give feedback/suggestions to our SDRs.

What do you like best?

Our SDR's all follow Morgan on LinkedIn and SDR Chronicles so they were thrilled to have a chance to meet him and get a firsthand look at his cold calling best practices. The session also provided them the confidence and reassurance that we are doing the right things to be successful as a team.

What do you dislike?

Overall I was very happy with our JBarrows Training session.

Our overall confidence on the phones was low across the team. I believe JBarrows Training helped our team recognize the human approach to cold calls and how to prepare/approach calling. The team is more eager to make calls and definitely feel more confident in their pitch.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about JBarrows Sales Training
Showing 76 JBarrows Sales Training reviews
Tom M.

"Keep Dialing Workshop - Chicago"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Full day workshop with John Barrows and Morgan Ingram focusing on prospecting. Covered email/phone/social channels. Completed 4 exercises to get the best reach out strategy for myself for phone and email. Covered why having social presence is important, and best practices for that.

What do you like best?

Personal attention and ability to ask ANY question to John and Morgan. 115+ pages of resources and messaging matrix template available after the workshop. The exercises we worked on which gave me the best ways to reach out to customers reviewed by John and Morgan. Networking with people during the event. Relaxed environment yet important work was done. Working as a group and evaluating other's answers which helped me with my own outreach strategy.

What do you dislike?

Wish it could have gone on longer, but Morgan and John did stay about an hour late answering all questions and comments everyone had.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

DO IT. John and Morgan's Keep Dialing workshop helped me develop a strategy with proven techniques heading into the SDR role!

Created a total strategy to reach out to prospects. Focused on prospecting, and the best ways to reach out to prospects via phone/email/social. How to use LinkedIn the best for prospecting. Tools to help with prospecting. Developed a winning call formula. Listened to common objections and how to respond to them. Learned how to segment my target accounts into tiers, and the proper way to attack those tiers.

Khalid S.

"One of the best sales training programs for SDRs"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We evaluated several sales training programs available in the market - JBarrows was the best by far. I followed John's podcasts and interviews for at least a year before I decided to purchase the training for our sales team. The cost is very reasonable. And the program paid for itself within one month.

What do you like best?

Actionable steps our sales team can follow to handle different stages in the sales process.

Amazing facebook group that provides support and answers to many questions

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of any. My sales team loves the program. We require every sales person to attend the training when the join our team.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The program pays for itself within a month. The recommendations are actionable. Our sales are complex and the sales cycles are long. This program helped us cut down on the time to close contracts. This is my first review for any program and if it were not worth the money, I would not have bothered to take the time to write the review.

Actionable steps the sales team can implement in their outreach. It provides insights on how to handle different situations that come up during complex enterprise sales.

What Sales Consulting solution do you use?

Lisa W.

"Sales Training that Sticks"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

John was a sales trainer for our client facing team. He brought a wealth of knowledge and expertise to his presentation. John shared insights that I could relate to and he seemed to know my business and habits before I even shared them. John shared strategies on developing a scorecard to better understand and track the gives and gets through the negotiation process.

What do you like best?

This was the best experience I have had with a sales trainer. John provided strategies and tactics that are applicable to the sales process and improve my steps towards preparing, presenting, asking questions, giving, getting, note taking, following up, and closing. I also like that John provides collaborative examples to work as a group, but did not pretend to role play.

What do you dislike?

Could cut down on the swearing. Some is fine, but too much becomes unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make it Happen with John Barrows!

I am learning how to not give without getting anything in return. With this knowledge and practice I will close better deals and avoid surprises.

Emmy J.

"Director of Sales Development"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We brought in JBarrows, Morgan Ingram specifically, to do SDR specific training at our Sales Kickoff.

What do you like best?

Morgan is a trusted influencer in the Sales Development community. Many of my SDRs follow him on Social Media and love the content he produces. This helps them buy-in to the various training topics. Whether it is the latest SDR technique or tool or something they have hard over and over, they trust that what they are hearing from Morgan is true and they listen.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything I disliked about the training. The one piece of feedback I gave to Morgan was to shorten the intro/ Q&A session in the beginning and dive into the content sooner.

The real reason we decided to work with JBarrows (specifically Morgan) was to help reinforce the basics. Morgan touched on all the fundamentals and reinforced their importance. Following the training, the team seemed to have a different outlook on our process and was excited to get back to the basics.

John J.

"Real. Most sales trainers speak only in theory and hyperbole. John is real. Been there, done that."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have worked with John very closely for a good many years at Tableau software and then recently using his virtual training at Alteryx Inc. John is relatable to both senior and junior sellers alike whether they be inside or outside. That's a rare gift.

What do you like best?

His candor. His applicability of the things he teaches. The fact he can still do it himself and isn't afraid to show you. He leads from the front rather than the back and leaders who are like him, tend to gravitate to his trainings.

What do you dislike?

Some people don't like the fact that John will throw a curse word or two in the mix. For me, personally it makes him human and I tell him to not change a thing!

Prospecting and time management. These two things seem overly vexing and consistently challenging for sellers of all kinds. John has a great way of helping people prioritize their time and targeting as well as improve the results through his tactics and strategies.

Carlo C.

"JB's program changed my career, I couldn't be more grateful. "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

John helped our team develop our prospecting skills as well as our deal process management. He shares stories about his own failures and successes, giving us an inside look into how he's developed his methodologies and why we should buy in as well.

What do you like best?

The results! Aside from the impact he had on my future performance, I liked the fact that John emphasizes transparency, honesty, and partnership as a salesperson. He stresses the importance of earning credibility and taking care of the customer, because its the right thing to do, and also leads to more wins.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here. The poster that he left behind for us with his face plastered on it was probably unnecessary, but the course was fantastic.

John is a student of the industry and brought some very modern approaches and tools to the table that helped us level up right away. More importantly, though, he has fine-tuned his processes over a number of years and there is a ton of data to back it up. He did the hard work for us, if you stay disciplined and implement his processes, you will see improvements immediately.

Laura H.

"JBarrows Training a foundation for sales development and selling methodology"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've been working with John for years. He and his team deliver unparalleled inspiration, pipeline strategies and key selling skills training and resources. Goals for our teams across multiple companies partner with JBarrows for prospecting and pipeline generation expertise along with upleveling all sales levels process in the sales cycle.

What do you like best?

Style, honesty, motivation, and commitment to the methodology along with growing and improving tools for the next generation of sellers.

What do you dislike?

Over 8 years of working with John and now Morgan, I don't have any negative experiences in working with JBarrows.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you need to build your pipeline, improve your selling skills and fire up your team to improve their overall approach to sales- call John to get started and improve your year and years to come.

Prospecting inspiration, developing cold calling strategies, building pipeline and up-skilling our sellers on building their territory strategy for success in 2019. Benefits in my past company were establishing the methodology across the entire sales team and creating a consistent approach for how we built and grew pipeline year over year.

Rylen D.

"Morgan was an expert in the subject and was well prepared to answer any questions we had. "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Morgan came in to our office and ran a workshop with our BDR team on how to cut through the noise and get your prospects attention. We focused on crafting valuable emails, the cold call pitch, social selling, and account research.

What do you like best?

Morgan was extremely easy to work with and was extremely knowledgeable about inside sales techniques. The team came with a ton of questions and Morgan was able to answer as fast as we could ask them. We were able to be flexible with the training, starting on topics that are relevant to us and spending more or less time with each section as we needed.

By connecting with Morgan on LinkedIn I've continued to gain value from the training as I'm not only seeing his posts, but also interacting and connecting with the mutual sales professionals.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had more time! The more people you have in a group the less time you will have to dig into the specific questions you may have.

Being able to ask specific questions with someone who is an expert in the area was awesome. I don't often enough get to ask about whats working and whats not working outside of my own company.

Justin C.

"Good, Better, JBarrows Sales Training"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Morgan helped Thomson Reuters sales reps with a different approach in working with clients. Truthfully, the best training I have had in my 2 years at TR.

Opening statements, objection handling etc. all topics I wish Morgan had come to teach early in my sales career, as it would have helped immensely. There is no "silver bullet" in sales, but what Morgan and the team at JBarrows bring to their sales training is the closest you can get.

What do you like best?

Crafting email subject lines and the content within emails was very useful. As somebody who struggled to get email responses, I can happily say i've already received more responses then I ever had.

Walking through how to hit prospects ear differently was big for me as well. Positioning yourself to stand out is hard in the field.

What do you dislike?

Maybe went through things a little quicker then I would've liked but I understand jamming a lot of content in a short time. I just wrote something here because of the minimum but nothing I disliked

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

DO IT!!!

Avoiding the route most sales reps take. How to position yourself differently and as more then just a sales rep. There needs to be a method and a reason why for everything you do. Biggest takeaway was doing the right activities over quantity of activities.

Kenzie C.

"Morgan attended an offsite with our SDR team and lead call practice. "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Overall I was very happy with our JBarrows Training session.

Devin S.

"An effective, not-overwhelming sales course that every rep should take "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I took the Driving to Close individual online training. I went in with the goal of locking down a repeatable and effective sales process. Ultimately, I wanted a course that would sharpen the sword and differentiate myself from the thousands of Martech sales reps.

What do you like best?

I always liked prepping for calls but I wasn't doing even 5% of the things that Barrows training recommended. The materials and tools provided really helped me prep for each call, prep for objections, prep to close and make every call the most effective for myself and for the buyer. What I LOVE is the ability to leverage the materials over and over again. Like many folks, I forget things and have the ability to refresh every once in a while until it is engrained in my mind is huge.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I didn't dislike about the material. There was one part of the course where I couldn't find a specific resource for an exercise but the team was quick to help and send it over.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

At the end of the day, sales reps put self-development on the back burner - I know I did. I was hesitant to commit to an online training course but I dedicated an hour or 2 a week to the course and it was very worth it.

The training is allowing me to cut through the noise of the ~7000 martech brands and provide prospects with a valuable and enjoyable buying experience. Personally, the course has separated me from the pack and I've achieved 120% of quota the quarter following the course.

Massimo S.

"Great Sales Training from Morgan"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Wistia's sales team hasn't had any formal sales training courses. We brought in Morgan from JBarrows to help us fill our pipeline, gain a fresh perspective and learn some new techniques.

What do you like best?

My favorite part was in the second part of the session where Morgan helped us all craft emails. This helped us apply the lessons learned in the first part of the course and come back to the office the next day with some new templates to test out.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here. Morgan did a fantastic job and really fit a lot of content in just a day's work. The only hard part is figuring out what to apply the next day!

It was great to gain some fresh advice. I have personally changed a few templates, found some new prospecting tools and am starting to see a better open rate with Morgan's go-to subject lines.

Jeniffer A.P. C.

"Sales and Pursuasion "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Train my team of attorneys to assist their efforts at growing their practices and improve their persuasion skills.

What do you like best?

John’s training was relevant, tactical, realistic and entertaining. John helped our team understand the principles that go into “selling” and tips and techniques that even the most introverted could implement. In only two hours our team of attorneys felt they were better armed to begin our firm’s first major sales initiative. John’s training exceeded my expectations and taught us lots of techniques to help us improve our likely chances of success. John was engaging, fun and approachable.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about John’s presentation.

I asked John help our attorneys learn how to be more comfortable at networking and selling the firm and also how to be more effective advocates for our clients. His ideas already helped us identify and prioritize and qualify our leads and helped approach sales differently. We are more conscious about ensuring leads reciprocate and plan ahead for networking. Our team learned a lot.

Dave N.

"Genuine and Effective Sales Training"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've worked for two software companies where John provided sales training. Getting sales training from John is an absolute delight. From the first time you meet John, his warmness and authenticity make it very easy for you to interact with him. He's put together custom training engagements for both companies, and I've been both a manager of people and an individual contributor for his sessions. When I was an IC, I found his content inspirational, informative, and got me excited to get back on the sales floor and put some training modules to work. When I managed a team, long after the training sessions were completed, I would hear my sales team referencing things they had learned from John and asking if we could get him back for follow-up sessions. John can connect with seasoned executives all the way down to the newest Sales Development Rep, and that's part of what makes him so effective. John is the gold standard in modern sales training, and your investment will pay dividends if you hire him as a resource for your team.

What do you like best?

Quite simply, it's effective. As a sales manager, I'm always looking for resources that are going to make our team more effective. I compete, internally, against some very well run teams, and we're always fighting for that '#1 team' spot. Barrows will give us the edge to retain that spot, and hopefully put us farther ahead of other teams in the company in subsequent years.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd say would have been more helpful is if there were about 5 John Barrows inside his organization. I worked for a medium-sized multi-national software company, and John would come visit us every once in a while. We could have used more John, but alas he's just one man. I understand that John has scaled up his operations since our last engagement (which was a couple of years ago now, and I moved on to anothe rcompany). There is a possibility that he has scaled up his operations from that time.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely utilize his services , and then do follow up with your team to gauge whether you'd want to have him back.

Allison R.

"Great training that gets your SDRs excited and walking away with useable information"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

JBarrow Sales training is who we decided on when we needed to train our SDRs. We are scaling the team currently and we needed someone who could come in and give SDRs structures and tips.

What do you like best?

Morgan was our trainer and he is a rockstar! Having done the role himself he was able to give great insight that my team trusted. He gave useable material so that the day he left, my team was prepared to get started. We needed help in a few areas and needed to customize the schedule. Morgan worked with me to ensure that we crossed everything off of our "must- haves" list!

What do you dislike?

Nothing much I disliked. I enjoyed working with Morgan and JBarrows.

We were able to increase our outbound efforts and able to ramp a team in a shorter amount of time.

Steve F.

"Direct, Effective, Practical, and Ethical. Sales Done Right."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

John has provided sales training to Tableau for years, through sessions at our annual sales meeting, one-off meetings and trainings at our office, and providing direct access to the vast resources on his website.

What do you like best?

John isn't just preaching what he learned "back in the day". He's constantly educating himself, staying in touch with the best practices of the day, never resting. He teaches practical and effective methods for driving engagement with leads, executing a sales cycle, and managing the ongoing negotiations of a deal to drive urgency. Too many sales trainers are presenting "cure-all" sales tricks. What training with Barrows will bring your sales org or actionable strategies that you can tailor to your own style, but will scale across your organization.

His training is also effective because he takes the time to tailor his content to the company. He learns about your existing processes, terms, products, etc. Reps do not have to imagine what his training looks like in their world, because it's presented in a way where they can immediately apply the knowledge when they leave the room.

What do you dislike?

His content is often presented in too short a window, leaving the reps with a sense of overload with his information. This is entirely related to the time allotted to John by the company however. He offers so much value that you really need to give him multiple sessions or a long enough session to cover the content effectively and to allow or discussion with those in the room.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Companies tend to treat sales trainers all the same. Bring them in once or twice, put their sales reps through the training, and then assume everything is good. John's content is best used as an on-going process that MUST change as the environment changes. Bring him in, use his online resources, and don't just treat it like a one time event that you don't repeat.

Grant M.

"Practical, Actionable, and a Homerun!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had John and Morgan come to our sales conference to train our team and we have also invested in the virtual reinforcement portals for both managers and reps

What do you like best?

What sticks out the most to myself and the team is that John has this “celebrity-like” following and he is humble enough to spend an time giving, developing, and coaching people. He is not just some sales trainer either. What I appreciate most and resonates with many of our reps is that he is a practitioner at the same time. When you stop and think about it for a minute, that’s pretty fantastic!

We as a leadership team are all speaking the same language. John mentions things like “don’t stop prospecting”, “hard work separates the best reps”, “manage your time”, and “a fat pipeline helps lots of the sales woes”. These are things we say regularly and to have John, from a position of sales industry authority speak those same messages with conviction and experience reinforces all of those messages.

What do you dislike?

There are two things I would want; 1. More time with John. The reinforcement hour he spent with our team went a long way and our team really appreciated. 2. We have included our solution experts and most of our time has been spent talking about what the sales reps can do. I wish we would have spent more time talking about strategies for our solutions experts. That's more our fault for not adding that as a focus point.

Justin A.

"Great experience focusing on top of funnel generation"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We held a single all-day training with John. The goal was to understand how to achieve the proper messaging, attitude, and discipline to be an effective and realistic outbound prospecting program.

What do you like best?

John did a fantastic job of assuming intelligence from his audience, which led to a far more productive conversation about meeting us where we were instead of starting from the beginning.

What do you dislike?

I thought the practical part of the discussion could have been more useful--I think it would be more useful if you held people more accountable and workshopped results.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Don't waste your time with other sales trainers that have no meaningful sales experience of their own--John lives his own advice every week which lends him so much more credibility.

Excellence in net-new prospecting and approaching meaningful conversations.

Nichole D.

"Sales Training for our Small to Medium Business Teams"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

John provided a day long training to our Inside and Field (small to medium business) teams, specifically focusing on prospecting and closing.

What do you like best?

John did a great job working with us to identify our current sales processes, training materials, techniques, etc. so that we weren't starting from 0. He built on the content and efforts that we have used to provide new and elevated information to the team. We've had sales trainers come in in the past that talk a big game and make it all about how great they are at selling, and that you can too if you do it just like them, but John actually provided them with the materials to go out and do these things on their own and using their own voice.

What do you dislike?

I liked that John had the reps take the time to build their own templates, situations, etc. during the session, but wish we had had a bit more role playing as a group or more individually as our reps seem to respond really well to this. I know in our situation we were a bit pressed for time squishing it all into a one day training, but think the reps might have absorbed and felt more comfortable with the techniques having practiced once or twice and gotten feedback directly from John.

Christy W.

"John wins over sales reps with his candor, authenticity, and applicable sales process "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have worked with John a few times. He does a solid job scoping the project and offering up a few options to deliver the highest impact training and to fit your needs and budget requirements. He has done 1:1 shadowing with my team members with recommendations, hands on Fill the Funnel sales training, and we have purchased his portal training system to drive adoption and reinforcement after the live training. My project efforts with John have always been centered around helping my reps learn to fill their pipeline funnels through smarter more effective prospecting.

What do you like best?

As mentioned, I have worked with John a few times. I am impressed with how he puts a crowd of reps at ease so quickly, yet at the same time motivates and challenges them to want to be better and do more. He gives real life sales examples of what works and then breaks down the "science of sales" and how they can apply process and knowledge to help them exceed their goals. I see the reps leaving inspired and feeling in control of their own destiny.

What do you dislike?

I would make sure you take the time to talk about comprehension and reinforcement training with John. You will want to make sure you are including the portal in the project. Therefore, your reps can go "step by step" in the fill the funnel workbook and reinforce their understanding and learning of the principles and strategies.

Nate C.

"Our SDR team left Morgan's training excited and prepared to take on outbound prospecting in new ways"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

In our training session, we went over outbound prospecting and objection handling with our SDR team.

What do you like best?

Morgan's training style and ability to relate to SDRs who are in the role right now made the training very effective. He also did a great job of having interactive sessions built into our all-day training that kept our team engaged the entire time.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had spent more time on time management during the training but that had more to do with us running out of time in the day.

We're helping our SDRs improve their outbound prospecting skills. Initial benefits we have seen have been our reps using some of his techniques to handle objections or start a call and have found success.

Matthew K.

"Expect to be Challenged"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were looking for training for a diverse group of sales people ranging from SDR's, Account Executives, Enterprise Sales Executives, Client Success Managers, Application Engineers and Marketing. We had over 200 people that we were looking to help coach to take their game to the next level. We also were looking for skill development that would not just be a one time lift, but would be something that could be reinforced and improved on in an ongoing basis.

What do you like best?

John's transparency, ability to relate to the reps, and the ability to walk the talk make him a perfect partner. He doesn't recommend anything that he doesn't do himself. The methodology, mindset, and tools are immediately applicable to any sales team. You will be impressed and challenged no matter what level of experience you have. We have some senior folks that are very hard to impress and John not only impressed but garnered their respect and they began immediately applying his recommendations.

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes. John does his part in the realities of training and coaching and partnering with your team to elevate your game. It's up to us to decide to put it into practice. There is nothing I could recommend to improve on.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Partner with John. Your team and your clients will thank you for doing so.

M
Manager/Operations

"John Barrows Ask Me Anything Workshop"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We set up a workshop with our entire sales team focused on prospecting. The format was "Ask Me Anything"

What do you like best?

John was able to answer every question without hesitation, and he backed up each answer with actual anecdotal evidence, examples, and content. It was as if John knew exactly what questions the team was going to ask. This highlights and proves the amount of experience John brings into his sessions. The team actually was able to use his training immediately, and we have already seen results from it.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were longer! Would like to have done it in person, but this was not in our budget unfortunately.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

JB is worth the investment. Best for prospecting training.

We have been able to form several very personalized and targeted campaigns based on some of the techniques John taught us. Additionally, we have already revived several deals we thought were dead, based on a simple technique from John.

TI
Team Member in Internet

"Engaging Sales Training, Presentation Relied Heavily on Personality and Content Based on Experience"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

JBarrows Sales Training helped with our Sales Kickoff. We had a several hours long training during Kickoff.

What do you like best?

I liked how engaging the training was best. I do not have a very sales heavy role but I was still very engaged.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the seemingly somewhat forced persona, being from Boston as well some of John's mannerisms and turns of phrase seemed a little contrived and made me a bit uncomfortable. This is in no way a criticism of him as a person but in a professional setting I was a little put off by his tone and manner. Also as a woman I did not feel like the training did anything to address or dismantle the sales "boy's club" mentality.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Tell John how to tailor his training to your specific sales teams and their roles to make it more effective.

I am solving problems of outreach by tailoring my messaging to my audience effectively and concisely.

O
Other

"Targeted for brand new hires only"

We got John Barrows training at our global SKO for our sdr/bdr team

What do you like best?

Personable, good speakers, great advice for new hires

What do you dislike?

I was disappointed in this presentation. All the tips and tricks were bog basic email targeting tips that I can only see being helpful if you are a brand new bdr. We were not a new hire class, most of us have been BDRs a while. It also wasn't at all targeted for our use case. It was a freaking 6 hour training, I feel like the guy could have personalized it for Zendesk and offered examples and advice that was genuinely applicable instead of leaving us to parse through generic sales advice for the modicum of information that could make sense for us. Furthermore it was often kitschy and over the top, e.g. "When people tell me they are in a meeting I say I am in a meeting too!" If you actually said this to a VP of Operations at an enterprise company they would be like what the hell is wrong with you.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Wonderful for new hires

I haven't seen benefits.

Learn more about JBarrows Sales Training

JBarrows Sales Training Videos

JBarrows Sales Training Downloads

Learning about JBarrows Sales Training?

* We monitor all JBarrows Sales Training reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.