Janek Performance Group Reviews & Product Details

Janek Performance Group Overview

What is Janek Performance Group?

We help organizations achieve greater sales results and deliver measurable ROI.

Janek Performance Group Details

We help organizations achieve greater sales results and deliver measurable ROI.

Janek Performance Group
1989
Las Vegas, NV
@janekpg

Answer a few questions to help the Janek Performance Group community
Have you used Janek Performance Group before?

Janek Performance Group Reviews

Showing 1 Janek Performance Group review
Showing 1 review
Location
Already have Janek Performance Group?
OM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sales Training for new people on our group as a one time thing. It was just a project we tried one time that I was not too involved with. We were looking into different ideas for training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was okay, wasn't anything best or worst. We only used it once and we didn't have complaints or have anything we liked a lot. I wasn't super involved but I know that we tried a few different options and no one had any big complaints but I also don't think we intended to use it again in the future? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing too bad, we didn't have any complaints. There were some good and some bad but nothing too specific and we only tried using it once. I wasn't too much involved. But I don't remember there being anything too specifically bad or good about it or anything anyone mentioned specifically disliking. I think overall an okay product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I think it's always a good idea to consider all your options and talk to people who have used it before, make sure you are finding products that work for what you need it to do. There are a lot of similar products out there so it's good to find something that works well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This doesn't really apply to us. We had only used it one time and we didn't really get too in depth from what I remember. This was a while ago, so I wasn't too involved and I've forgotten all the details. It didn't really stand out. Every product has it's pros and cons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Janek Performance Group for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Winning by Design Logo
Winning by Design
4.9
Winning by Design follows a customer centric process to help clients design, build, and scale their sales teams.
JBarrows Sales Training Logo
JBarrows Sales Training
4.8
Individual and group online sales training, as well as in-person and remote training for corporate clients.
SaaSy Sales Leadership Logo
SaaSy Sales Leadership
4.8
SaaSy Sales Management provides training, mentoring, and community to accelerate the development of SaaSy sales professionals.
Skaled Logo
Skaled
Skaled is a modern, revenue-focused consultancy responsible for outcomes that drive business results.
CIENCE Logo
CIENCE
CIENCE is human-driven and machine powered managed services for outbound sales. It offers solutions to deliver cost-efficient yet highly-trained research, sales assistance and sales development resources for growth organizations, worldwide.
Force Management Logo
Force Management
4.7
Force Management is a sales effectiveness consulting firm that specializes in sales transformations that help B2B companies increase revenue, improve sales margins, and gain market share.
CloudTask Logo
CloudTask
4.9
A managed workforce provider for growing companies looking to increase their sales and customer satisfaction.
Sandler Training Logo
Sandler Training
4.8
Sandler Training is a world leader in innovative sales, leadership and management training.
Victory Lap Logo
Victory Lap
4.9
Victory Lap empowers candidates and companies to find success in sales. The programs educate, develop, and place candidates in sales positions across a variety of industries, and help companies hire, train, and retain top sales talent.
The Harris Consulting Group Logo
The Harris Consulting Group
4.9
Helping Saas organizations to drive revenue and build the sales infrastructure based on your business goals, values, products and ideas is our passion.