Jama Analyze

With Jama Analyze, teams can own the analysis they need while reusing critical information for higher level product and program views.

Work for Jama Analyze?

Learning about Jama Analyze?

Jama Analyze Reviews

Ask Jama Analyze a Question
Showing 5 Jama Analyze reviews
Jama Analyze review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Good Attempt at All-in-one, but not Enough"

What do you like best?

I like having a communal place for organization documents. We use it to hold documents relevant to our executive team. It's kind of nice to have these in their own space so that they're not mixed in with my documents in G Drive, but honestly, keeping G Drive organized solves most of the problems that come from that, too.

What do you dislike?

One time we were using their document feature to live-edit a document as a team. I had to keep refreshing to see new edits. They were not showing up in real time. This was frustrating and it made me a step behind whoever was editing. This is not a problem with Google Docs. This is why I think all-in-one is not the best option. It's rare that someone does everything well. I am happy with G Suite and don't think Notion will last long among our board.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see if it works for your team. But if you use G Suite, Slack, and Todoist, you're probably better off keeping them separate and specialized rather than trying to consolidate using Notion.

We're solving the problem of having information scattered. Notion allows us to keep it organized in one space where everyone can access it. The person leading a meeting will post the agenda and minutes there so we can all access them before and after.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Jama Analyze
Jama Analyze review by Daniel H.
Daniel H.

"Getting organized!"

What do you like best?

Notion is awesome! It is a very quick learning curve and the ability to leverage the prebuilt templates save even more time.

What do you dislike?

Some of the integrations can be a bit tricky, but there are quite a few possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can pick this up very easily. It doesn't make sense for a large enterprise as access to documents & process need to be more locked down, but great for small businesses or subsets of an employee group.

Organizing various aspects of new business creation. Ensuring team members have a repository of information, key documents, continuous updating of operating procedures etc.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Jama Analyze review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"This is like the Swiss army knife of productivity tools!!"

What do you like best?

This app links to all your devices, so you have access to the content whether you're on your phone, computer, ipad, etc. The number of formatting options allows you to use this for managing tasks (to-do list); project management (list with several actions needed); create gantt charts to keep track of and assign work for group projects; take notes; the list goes on....

What do you dislike?

Best when used on a larger screen. Having an iPhoneSE doesn't give me the optimal experience. I would like the option to sync same background to all new workspaces.

Task management; Daily tasks; large projects; keeping track of projects and seeing the status of tasks that I've delegated.

Jama Analyze review by User

"Amazing and simple tool for project management"

What do you like best?

Such a great platform for project management. Its much easier to navigate than other platforms i have used (like jira). Super simple layout allows your eyes to hone in on the task at hand without getting cluttered or distracted.

What do you dislike?

Refreshing the app to see new additions/updates. Wish it was automatic. Also I think the hover/clicking is a little too weak in this program. Sometime you find yourself accidentally clicking or unclicking a box so I think there needs to be a bolder warning.

Managing offers and projects.

Jama Analyze review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent for documents, except when features vanish"

What do you like best?

Fastest way to get documentation out of my head and into shareable, consumable format

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they remove features that we've become reliant on or accustomed to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prepare to pour all your docs and wiki content into here.

We solve shareable documentation and media with Notion.

Learning about Jama Analyze?

* We monitor all Jama Analyze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.