iWriter Reviews & Product Details

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Iwriter has offered me a reliable source of employment. As a writer, i am guaranteed enough writing jobs everyday. There are various types of blog content on iwriter such as product reviews, seo content , kindle , ebooks writing and many more. Therefore if you are looking for a perfect place to perfect your writing skills, then iwriter will equip you with the necessary skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is easy to get started to this amazing platform

Always guaranteed quality customer support

Better pay

able to move from one level to another depending on your quality of work. that has helped me to reach Elite-plus level within a short period.

Guaranteed payment on time. Every Tuesday for the people receiving payment weekly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Iwriter team rarely offer any valid reason for the closure of writer's account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Iwriter is a good platform .

Iwriter can help you earn as much as you want ans still improve your writing skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since i started writing on Iwriter, i have been able to improve my earning

With iwriter account, i do not need to secure another job.

Have been able to improve my writing skills

Interacted with clients from various parts of the worlds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

iWriter Overview

What is iWriter?

iWriter is the fastest, easiest and most reliable way to have content written for your website.

iWriter Details

iWriter
2011
St Petersburg, Florida
@iWriterofficial
600 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the iWriter community
Have you used iWriter before?

iWriter Reviews

Showing 15 iWriter reviews
Location
Already have iWriter?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

With iWriter, we have obtained new clients for the creation of blog content. The platform is straightforward to use and helps us save time getting new work to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of the best characteristics of the iWriter work modality is that you should not make applications and wait to be selected, but rather work directly on those projects to do quality writing.

Likewise, clients have three days to approve or reject the articles, if in these 72 hours they do not take any action, the article is automatically approved, so there is no risk of losing the work done by a missing client.

iWriter's payment platform is safe and reliable; once the established minimum amount of money is reached, the payment will arrive automatically in two weeks, making it uncomplicated and straightforward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Generally speaking, iWriter is a straightforward platform to use, but it has some negative aspects.

One of them is that some clients are new and reject the articles without giving any explanation or the opportunity to make corrections, even at the lowest levels, such as the standard.

On the other hand, sometimes the Copyscape gives false positives or plagiarizes the same keyword that the client required to include in the article, which leaves the editor in a difficult position to complete the work effectively.

The last negative would be that the payments for items were initially higher, and the frequency of payment was weekly, but this changed. iWriter lowered the amount it paid for each item and set the frequency of payment to two weeks after achieving the minimal, which can be annoying at times, although this is generally not a problem with a good work pace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you need a place to get new clients to write articles, iWriter is one of your best options, since the platform is simple to use, intuitive, and safe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

En el mundo de la creación de contenido web, a veces es dificil conseguir nuevos clientes, pero con iWriter, es facil lograr mantener un flujo de trabajo constante.

Claro, siempre que se realice un trabajo ético y de calidad, pero este no es un problema en mi caso. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I writer has proven to be helpful in our day to day running of our marketing strategies. Since we started using i writer to keep our website busy we have seen traffic on rise. I writer has been able to provide quality and timely articles for our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quality articles which are delivered within a short time.

Able to reject low quality article so you just pay for what your contented with.

I writer has proven to provide a great pool of professionals.

Articles submitted are free from plagiarism. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

since i started using I writer i have not had any challenges as i get what i ask for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If looking for quality articles look no further, we have seen our company website traffic grow day by day,

the other thing that is fascinating about i writer is that the turn around time is less hence able to meet deadline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our marketing costs have gone down, since with our website and online social media platforms being busy, we have been able to convert most of traffic to customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in iWriter
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Iwriter has been one of the most reliable platform for buying quality blog content for my websites. Through i writer ,i have been able to submit a lot of work to writers and get them as early as possible.

Many thanks to the iwriter support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Iwriter offers great customer support .therefore in case of any issue, i am guaranteed quick response from the support team.

Affordable services.

Quality content.

User-friendly platform with amazing features that allow you to submit work easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having tried various online platforms, all i can say is that iwriter is among the best platform that will guarantee you quality content at lower price. So far i have not disliked anything on iwriter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Joining Iwriter will impact your business in a positive way. That is because you will be guaranteed quality content for your business.

I highly recommend anyone to join this amazing platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting the best content writers was one of my most challenging thing. Iwriter has been helping me to buy quality content at any time.

My business owes Iwriter a lot.

The quality content has helped a lot in driving more traffic in most of my sites.

My businesses have increased their sales through the better web ranking that has been facilitated by the content that i get from Iwriter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Lead
What do you like best?

The ease of access is what I really liked about it, and the projects listed are clear. Since it's for writers, there is less noise when searching to the multiple gigs. Also, the payment system put in place is effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not for major countries across the globe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Good way to explore your writing skills and capitalize on your passion for writing. I always had a knack for writing and I was scouring through the internet for valid sources that could help me attaining that level of financial support. I stumbled upon this source when I doing a research couple of years back ,and noticed that it was listed in some 1000-list of companies on some reputed source. So that gave a bit of confidence to try and explore this app, and boy it did me right for sure. Thanks to the team that have had this built. I was about to try it out myself and I was able to help out couple for friends who've enjoyed using this service as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Affordable article

professional writers

Fast turn around time

Ability to reject poor quality articles Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No direct conversation with the writers.

The quality of the article depend on the level of the writer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend iwriter as the article writing platform due to its affordability and professionalism of the writers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Through the iwriter we have been able to reduce our marketing cost since the site provide us with quality affordable articles. This has help us in creating more impressions on our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Able to read the article before making payment.

Short time delivery.

Large number of writers available.

Affordable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No direct communication between the writer and the client Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Iwriter enables clients to choose writers from either standard, premium, or elite level according to their experience. The levels have different costing where clients can choose writers from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting high quality articles that enables us to reduce market in cost and increase more visitors to our website . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instructor
What do you like best?

The first thing I like about iWriter is its interface is very easy to use. Whenever I need to search for a writer, iWriter provides me with an easy to understand interface for me to describe the content requirements as well as the purpose of the content.

In addition, I really like iWriter because I only need to pay when I receive content that I feel satisfied. iWriter's model works pretty well, which means I don't need to pay upfront. I just need to make a request, and there will be a series of posts sent to me, if I like one, I will approve and pay the writer.

In addition, the number of writers in iWriter is very large, including many writers with good skills. Therefore, whenever I make a new request, I usually receive a quick and prompt response. This is especially useful when you need a large amount of content for your website.

Another problem I am very satisfied with iWriter is their customer support team is very good. I sometimes have problems with accounts or payments, I just need to contact them and get answers and ways to resolve my problem very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although the number of writers in iWriter is very large, the quality of the articles here is not stable. Although iWriter has different writers divided into many tiers according to their experience, I often have to look very carefully before placing orders. In addition, writers at the Standard level are often poor quality writers, you need to check carefully to get a high quality article.

Although iWriter guarantee the article is unique but sometimes I see that is not the case. I have encountered a number of cases where the writer copied the content from different sources, edited it a bit (spin), and then sent it to me. Because I carefully reviewed it, I discovered and immediately rejected their article. Although that writer is at a high level (elite) but they provide me with one article of such poor quality. I am completely disappointed with such writers. I hope that iWriter will have better solutions to prevent this kind of issues in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I have been using iWriter for a long time (2017), I don't use it anymore (due to personal reasons), but I still think iWriter is a great place to find content writers for your website. However, I recommend that you check the articles here carefully before approving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use iWriter for hiring people to write articles for some content on my website. Because I need new content for the website every month, I went to iWriter to search for quality writers at reasonable prices. In general, I am quite satisfied with the service of iWriter and the content quality of the writers here. However, currently I no longer use iWriter because my website no longer needs so much new content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online Marketing Strategist
What do you like best?

There are tons of features that make iWriter one of the best online source of content. The highly interactive User Interface enhances ease of use.

The user dashboard has helpful plugins that allow for direct publishing to our WordPress website.

Most importantly, the platform is one of the cheapest source of online content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With cheap content comes the risk of getting plagiarized or unoriginal content. So mostly I have had to request for revisions since the articles were copy-paste from other blogs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend iWriter to anyone looking for fresh content for their websites. The large online community comes in handy when you have issues with creating, downloading orders from the platform. Moreover, it is the least expensive platform to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were experiencing difficulty crafting content for our company blog since we had no time to spare for it. With as little as $3 for 500 word article, we are sure that we get quality articles. As a result, we are able to engage more with our online customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Programmer
What do you like best?

The best thing about iWriter is that its easy to use and interact with. I has a number of feature and helps you to get web content with an affordable cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The worst and the most annoying thing about iWriter is that the support system are very strict and end up terminating your account with no good reason. Another thing is that the writers sometimes may do a shoddy work that has numerous grammatical mistakes as well as plagiarized content. Once you pay, you will not get a refund and you will end up loosing your money. All the 4 level (standard, premium, elite, and elite plus) the content is almost the same, poor quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Personally i think iWriter has a lot of issue that they should work on. I would't recommend it to anyone unless the issues are addressed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We we using iWriter to get online content to post on our blogs and website so that we cam maximize our website visibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UI/UX Designer
What do you like best?

As a writer, I was particularly amazed by how fast I started getting orders as they did not put me on probation with a lot of unpaid test work as some sites have been known to do.

At the same time, my payment would come on time and not once did it ever delay for the 3 years that I used the service as a secondary source of income.

Lastly, the fact that the client could tip me for my work if they were especially pleased by it also made me love the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The problem with being a beginner at iwriter is that I could only write basic articles for the first 30 articles. Also, the standards that I had to meet to be promoted were somehow too high which made it hard for me to get the promotion within a decent duration on the platform.

Also, the requesters on iwriter are given a lot more power than they should be as they can reject an article without giving a valid reason and I wouldn't be paid for work that I had already done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend that you try out iwriter especially if you are looking to get some content for your website or want to write. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

iwriter provided me with the opportunity to do more research on my field of expertise as the work I took rewired me to learn more. I was also earning while doing this work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Television presenter
What do you like best?

The tool has simple and easier interface thus its easy to use. If you want to have quality content articles at cheap cost this is the tools to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

spun, poor and plagiarized article are what you can get if you are not keep with the content from iWriter users some of the writer don't have adequate skills and thus they produced unoriginal content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

for a quality content on the websites and business purpose or even education or any other purpose. consider using iWriter and you get all those package on single interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to get quality article on advertising, business and blog on time. The iWriter has helped in develop writing skills more so to people with websites. Thus i have no regret with the use of the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

marketer
What do you like best?

I like iwriter platform because they provide the best quality articles at cheap price. furthermore they send you the order instantly once it has been completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the platform produces spun and low quality and this can be disgusting more so when the order was urgent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

for an effective quality articles at cheap price consider using iwriter platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For any urgent articles at cheap price just integrate your order to iwriter and you will enjoy. I am an iwriter user for more than 3 years now therefore i have no any regret about it. They provide articles instantaneously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Adviser
What do you like best?

The best thing about iWritter is hat you can get SEO and Blog contents that are designed according to your instructions. Another good thing is that the content is cheap and free from plagiarism. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you are not keen when approving the provided content, you can end up getting poor grammar content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

iWritter provide cheap SEO and Blog content at a reasonable price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use iwriter to get web, blog and SEO content that we use to optimize and visualize our website. We also use iWriter to review our products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can write anytime I want and get paid on the side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hate that articles can be rejected without any revisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

This is the best way to start your content writing career. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps you get started in the content writing career. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista de Prensa
What do you like best?

You can create content for your website from this platform, press releases and other publications, write for others and others write for you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zero negative points, I used it and would use it again Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have relied on this platform to create content for others with great success, but we have also used some of its writers to make specific writings to our foundation and keep fresh content in our media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.