We have about 6-7.000 end users using the platform for reporting tickets & submitting servicerequests. We've been using it for almost 2 years.
Look & feel is reasonable, doesn't feel too dated
Allows you to customize easily (if your lucky enough and don't run into one of the countless limitations or known bugs)
Requires intensive training to get indepth product knowledge (mainly getting to know the countless limitations)
We've been having countless issues with this product since we started using it 2 years ago.
- Issues causing dataloss take over 12 months already, and no solution or workaround is being provided. Customer service responses don't contain any usable information. We have confirmation that these issues also affect other customers using this software. After a few months we were assigned a developer, but this person keeps changing and no feedback is provided to the customer. We have received so solutions to our issues so far.
- Usability issues never get addressed. Even if this means the processing of tickets is seriously impaired by them.
- Every update introduces new bugs, which only get addressed 2 releases later (no hotfixes!!) (onpremise release cycle is terribly slow, so you're stuck with the bug for 6 months)
- internal processes simply stop working (servicerequests) without any visual indication.
- if you have complex requirements (like a for-each loop) in a servicerequest, give up. It won't happen. Anything outside of very basic functionality isn't supported by the workflow engine.
- performance issues never get fixed
Their backlog of known issues must be huge, since they are not fixing any of ours. Or they are simply not focusing any resources on product stability, service request automation, and basic businessrules issues...
if you have complex requirements for service requests/workflow execution, don't bother or ask your verdor to offer you a fixed budget project. Otherwise you'll be paying very large sums to overcome basic limitations and bugs.