Iterable Reviews & Product Details

UF
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Iterable's support team is very helpful and quick to respond + they provide a great CSM to provide 1:1 guidance. I also love how they sometimes have learning weeks so you can learn more about what other companies are doing and ask questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure for custom events could be improved. For example, they charge for each custom event that is fired by a user which can add up quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicating to customers is a science and requires a lot of learning and A/B testing. We're slowly understanding how to communicate better to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Iterable Overview

What is Iterable?

Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. An integrated, cross-channel solution—built for marketers, trusted by engineers, designed with intelligence. Lifecycle Marketing Made Simple Engage your customers at each touchpoint of their buying journey—from sign-up to check-out and beyond. Drive user activation, nurture, and reactivation with relevant cross-channel messaging. Warmer Welcomes Activate consumer attention and interest with stand-out content that makes an impactful first impression. Get new customers acquainted with your products and services with personalized welcome, trial and onboarding campaigns. Next-Gen Nurture Captivate customers to build rapport for the long term and strengthen their relationship with your brand. Stay top-of-mind with targeted sales, promotions, announcements and product updates across all the channels that matter most to your audience. Robust Re-Engagement Keep customers coming back for more by reactivating their interest to drive retention and loyalty. Deploy cart abandonment campaigns to complete more checkouts, then trigger post-purchase or renewal sequences when the time is right.

Iterable Details

Iterable empowers growth marketers to create world-class user engagement campaigns throughout the full lifecycle, and across all channels. Marketers segment users, build workflows, automate touchpoints, and test strategies at scale without engineering support.

Iterable is the growth marketing platform that powers true omni-channel relevance at scale. Iterable accomplishes this by:
- Captivating your users by delivering 1:1, personalized messages across multiple engagement channels like Email, SMS, push, web push, in-app, social, and direct mail as well as
- Activating your subscribers’ demographic, behavioral and event data instantly through Iterable’s flexible data model which alleviates data silos
- Automating seamless, intelligent, automated campaigns and segments using the intuitive, drag & drop visual campaigns

Unlike standard marketing automation tools, the Iterable platform is unique because of:
- Modern Architecture

San Francisco, CA
@Iterable

Iterable Videos

Iterable Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Iterable community
Have you used Iterable before?

Iterable Reviews

Showing 154 Iterable reviews
Already have Iterable?
Sales Specialist
What do you like best?

Within our scope of work it turned out to be very useful due to its basis in email marketing in addition to the numerous flow tools, especially its interface that collectively seemed very easy to use, denoted in its great development of its API and the ability to sort data on a large scale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some people in our work team stated that there are certain technical limitations such as segmentation which, unlike other software, seems to be out of date and needs improvements to take advantage of the data used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For many companies that always care about communication with customers Iterable provides that opportunity, in our company we maintain a connection and a bond with users which gives us a preference over the others, not to mention that this software worked for us very innovative since we used it and implemented it in our company, especially because of its WYSIWYG editor for emails.

Simple tools and a complete service, managing to expand and increase our traffic quickly and attracting new customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The use of Iterable allowed us to create basic email templates that can be reused by the rest of our team, which has been very beneficial for us. On the other hand, as a company, our desire is to grow every day and thanks to Iterable and its multichannel marketing platform, constant improvement and development is facilitated with a view focused on the future of the client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

customer service associate
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to search for users. I also like how easy it is to unsubscribe users from certain preferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that emails seem to spam out ( meaning iterable will send the same email to one user 5 times. Also when you are looking at the activity it will show the pt opened the same email 25 times- I think this is a glitch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It was very hard to switch our system to iterable. The emails were not connecting, we could unsubscribe from our site and were having to manually do a lot of things. Now that the connection is better, I am a lot happier with the system. But make sure that if you are switching you are ready for the long process.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I mainly use iterable for email sends and user journeys. I can see what part of the interaction the user is experiencing. I love that I can see exactly what flow the user is in and what emails the user is receiving. I can also see when they have viewed the email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I took over the job of creating a company newsletter template from a designer at our company. I found the Iterable platform easy to navigate, even with no design background. It was simple to upload photos, link photos and sections, adjust headlines, create sections, and perform other tasks to make our newsletter look professional. I liked that I could link not just photos but headlines and even the words "read more" so that the links were failproof, not matter where a read clicked, they found the copy I wanted to guide them to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wanted to create specific effects, and at first I thought I couldn't accomplish what I wanted, but after playing around with the platform, I found work arounds. I wanted to create thin white lines between images in a collage. I found that I could do this in Canva then import the collage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. Take about 1 hour to play around with features. Look at samples of what others have done. Even if you are not creative, the templates "do it for you." Try all of the custom settings - you don' t have to settle for the basic sizing of photos, for instance. You can adjust them according to taste or your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to send out a mass email newsletter that will look uniform in everyone's in box. I had used Outlook before, and recipients complained the images and headlines were uneven and broken. Now, whether our readers access the newsletter on mobile or desktop, it looks great. Also, each month I can update our mailing list easily to add new users and remove old ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The main objective of our organization is to send different types of emails to obtain more income from promoting our sales. With Iterable we send personalized messages at scale in all channels, we can in turn create campaigns and marketing segments, and even its interface has automation in this field. The workflow has become a more dynamic process traced by ROI analysis, customizable CTAs, Drip Campaigns and Social Marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a wide interface but not completely flexible, some of the needs may be limited, so work teams with advanced technical knowledge can feel frustrated. In our company we manage to shake off this negativity thanks to the fact that we develop strategies that lead us to use this software and adapt it to our work flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It offers everything that our company needs to grow in the world of marketing, its system is truly fast in managing and sending emails, monitoring and detailed analysis of the destination and reception of each of these can be established, allowing to capture to potential customers with high odds. Its interface is very comfortable, and capable of adapting to our needs to a certain extent, making the team improve the work flow, and obtain the expected income for each company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can attract more and more customers through automated email marketing and the opportunities provided by CRM management. We create automatic campaigns that continuously work well in connection with user behavior and user needs. We can work with retargeting campaigns without any complexity, expanding our performance in the market. Thanks to the ability to send messages at scale, we reach more buyers at the same time, creating higher profits compared to when we did not use Iterable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizer
What do you like best?

Iterable is so easy to use, and yet extremely powerful. It has extensive APIs, the ability to merge data feeds into emails, terrific workflows, and an excellent offering of easy-to-use templates. Plus, the customer service is fast, friendly and incredibly helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is little I dislike. Maybe the biggest complaint I have is that reporting tools are not as good as they could/should be, and that new features are slow in coming. But, the product is so good and so robust that there is little we need from Iterable that it can't already do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Iterable to send email newsletters and it makes doing so drop-dead easy with powerful features, like personalization and data feeds. It has saved us a tremendous amount of time and has made our newsletters far better than they were. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Marketing Manager
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

As a non-technical marketer, I can use and create create campaigns and emails easily. It gives me autonomy over my work and how fast I can accomplish it. Their support team is very helpful as well when I've run into roadblocks or don't understand how to use a specific feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall I think their documentation is lacking into how to actually use certain features. Their support articles say what they are, but you need to email back and forth with support to understand how to use it.

One issue that I've had a few times is duplicating blast campaigns, and the previous A/B test duplicates as well. Two times it has happened when I didn't realize it and the email went out with the wrong A/B test. They should make this more explicit - I feel it is a UX problem, not a user problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The primary benefit of Iterable for our company is creating transactional or event/trigger-based emails. It requires a developer to create the event but once that is largely done, a non-technical marketer can handle the majority of the tasks. It is great to not require the use of an email develop or agency to manage the emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Ability to create complex workflows but ensures the maximum population of users will receive a message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Iterable has a bit more of a technical aspect than a few other systems and requires knowledge that a new marketer might not have, especially if they don't have access to developers or engineers to provide clarity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to go through the Iterable academy. Read as much of the documentation as you can. It is beyond helpful to have chats with your support team and any developers or engineers you have access to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're discovering more ways to segment our audiences based on behaviors with emails and adjusting our content more frequently to optimize conversion.

The ability to track and understand the user in the user profile provides immense value of tracking when they perform and how they interact with our content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

There's a lot to like with Iterable. Their workflow builder is VERY intuitive, basically allowing you to customize your user journey however you want. They also support handlebars, so you can get creative with how much you want to customize your email experience on the workflow or on the email template level. There's lots of great documentation on what you can do, so you'll never run out of inspiration on how to test and optimize your campaigns. After working with several other platforms, I've found that Iterable's workflows are by far the best when it comes to ease of use and customiziation.

Ever email a support team for help only to get a generic response that you already googled yourself? Yeah, that doesn't happen on Iterable. All their support team members have a stronger level of technical proficiency. Even if you go to them with a complex conditional logic use case, they will most likely be able to come back to you with a solid answer. Our dedicated customer success rep is also a rockstar who has helped give us tons of insight on how to build certain features to make our email experience seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be great to have more reporting options, especially because Iterable is capable of building such complex workflows. If you have a data analyst on your team, you should be set as you can pull Iterable's data to build your own custom reports off platform. While reporting on an individual campaign level is great (you can easily cycle through exactly which metrics you want), reporting on multi-part workflows does require more manual work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Iterable's intuitive UI and features help save us a lot of time - both for our day to day tasks and bigger initiatives. Things load relatively quickly, so you can easily get the information you need. Workflows are easy to understand, so you know exactly what is happening and when. There are other platforms I've used where it's not immediately clear what the workflow will do unless you click into each module due to bad UI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I really like the workflow suite and the ability for us to think cross-channel when we set up campaigns and how customer actions can quickly be pulled in to create unique user experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd love a more out of the box solution that wouldn't create as heavy a burden on our Engineering team to also support site assets for campaigns. Right now we have 2 separate tools, and are just starting tee up how system webhooks could work to support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In consolidating our tool stack from 3 tools down to 1 we have better visibility to all the customer touch points we as a company have implemented. This has allowed us to make quicker decisions on what should remain in place and where we can consolidate messages in the flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Iterable is incredibly fast, incredibly customisable and delivers everything our business needs from an email platform. The onboarding support has been second to none and the pricing is very competitive. You'll need someone in your organisation with some technical support, or an excellent tech support partner to make the most of it, but if you do have that this is the tool for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to find things to dislike, normally I'd say the learning curve, but with Iterable, even that is basically not a problem! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a chat - they're super friendly and helpful and they can definitely help you achieve your goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our systems are more integrated than ever before and we're able to trigger emails based off events from multiple systems. We've also been able to make it harder for less technical users to make mistakes by limiting their access to data and tools as appropriate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Iterable's platform is a HUGE step up from our former ESP. We are thrilled that we can now execute multi-touch marketing campaigns all through one system. We love the web push notifications and SMS integration and the segmentation and personalization capabilities are stronger than what we imagined. This system is still fairly new for us so time will tell once we start building deep logic with our trigger campaigns but thus far we are very happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We haven't had many complaints yet from the team using the tool the most often so that is a great sign. The dashboard set up is taking longer than we anticipated (we thought that would be set up out of the gate) but that is a minor price to pay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our last email ESP, we really couldn't build segmentation down to the user level (everything was campaign based). We've known about RFM modeling for a while but really couldn't use it before now. We are just starting to dip our toes into this kind of modeling now but are very excited about the prospects and expect 2020 to be our largest year growth in retention using this new platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Marketing & Lifecycle Manager
What do you like best?

Iterable's workflow functionality is best in class. Great visibility into logic, flexible, and intuitive UI for business users to create their own flows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The way A/B testing with templates is handled is a bit confusing. In general, the listing pages for your workflows/campaigns/templates are too simple and could use better filtering/sorting/grouping options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company is moving to Iterable to enable more rapid testing of our comms program without needing to write tickets to our backend engineers currently handling the deployment/automation of messages. Especially when having a remote engineering team in a different timezone, having business-user abilities to edit workflows and deploy blasts is quite beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The friendliness of the UI and speed at which the system sends e-mails. Coming from an older messaging platform, Iterable has improved our workflow by making it more clean and efficient. Workflows in Iterable are one of the best features that allow my organization to set messages and revise them without lengthy correction processes.

Lastly, I love the readiness and excitement that our Implementation Rep. and other members of the Iterable team bring to the table each week during our meetings (and during onboarding). Their willingness to go above and beyond in getting us over the hump to transition into Iterable was amazing, and without them I do not believe we would have been able to transition to using the platform as quickly as we did. After initial onboarding, their deliverability experts are not only friendly, but extremely knowledable in keeping our domains healthy and stable during warmup. For the first time, our company feels we have someone treating deliverability as important as many of us on my team do, and they are constantly monitoring to ensure that we are putting our best foot forward as we continue to migrate more and more subscribers into Iterable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting in Iterable definitely needs improvement. Wide-scale, real-time reporting would tremendously improve the platform, and allow it to become more accessible for marketers who do not live in the world of HTML.

Additionally, allowing for the use of labels to be used outside of just campaigns would be a big improvement. Using labels on lists/segments/workflows, and other select-able items in Iterable would allow for more fluidity in the use of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are migrating out of a platform that we have used for nearly a decade. We have the ability to segment and target our subscribers in ways that we previously did not with a more accurate degree of certainty and accuracy.

One of the largest benefits of moving into Iterable has simply been migrating into a modern marketing platform. As a solution expert, there were so many times we were limited in what we could provide for our marketing teams in order for them to best acheive their goals, but with Iterable - the options are limitless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email Marketing Specialist
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I really like our CSM team and Support team in order to get projects that we desire in the platform created. Everyone at Iterable is extremely kind and supportive and always willing to find an answer to our questions no matter how big or small the question. The Platform itself is very easy to use, and the Campaign section is very detailed in the way you can use experiments for a/b testing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pulling data for reporting is sometimes difficult in the plateform when you want to look at a range of campaigns, but we have an interagtion for data pulling so we don't have to use that as often, however if it is your main way to access your reporting data, its good to know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Iterable they are genuine, good natured company with employees that truly care about your success. You won't regret the switch, we have an extremely complicated business model and they accepted the challenge and worked with us very closely during migration and we still work with them closely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating an Omichannel solution for our company and they are able to do it for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Flexible and easy to use API which has allowed us to use more data across our app, website, and database.

Easy to use UI, creating templates, campaigns and workflows.

Easy to personalize messages with dynamic content and segmentation tools

Cross channel marketing working in the same workflow - Able to send emails, in-apps, SMS all in one workflow

Great responsive support, great pool of knowledge and resource center to refer to, and ability to request new features (listen to their customers!)

Ability to automate repetitive tasks like newsletters! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is good but could be better, such as ability to export and send reports to stakeholders - this is something they are working on! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a demo and talk to them, they work with their customers and were able to help us relieve many pain points. Great people, great software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to send the right message at the right time to the right user by using triggers based on actions users are taking within our app throughout their journey. This has truly showed us the power of harnessing our data and creating a better experience for our user because it reaches them where they are on the right channel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. CRM Marketing Associate
What do you like best?

- The ability to easily incorporate mobile marketing in workflows

- Handlebars!

- Workflows are easy to understand and build

- Our CSM is absolutely amazing - she checks in with us and provides outstanding support and guidance when we need it

- The support team is always available on chat and email - Rachel and Leah are the best! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Small limitations that add up - like:

- Not being able to search specific email addresses in a dynamic list, it would be nice to save a view of the fields and be able to export them so you don't have to Control F for the fields every time

- Missing advanced filter logic, ability to filter out users from automated workflows, easily see who's in certain automated workflows - the workaround for this is to put these people in a static list

- Email template editor - we use Litmus for this instead. Handlebars can get really tricky to use. Since the email template editor is not as intuitive, it's hard to test the handlebars in Iterable

- No auto-save feature

- Reporting and analytics - we rely on Tableau for this instead

- Customization for workflows and campaigns (i.e. ability to add a description of the workflow/campaign is something that is not available)

- Email campaigns and webhook calls cannot be throttled, causing a lot of failed events

- No drag and drop functionality available

- Cannot create a field in the project settings - you need to upload a list with the new field name instead

- Not a lot of documentation available about push notifications, mobile marketing, etc.

- Iterable community is not as engaged or strong compared to other competitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easily send personalized email blasts and create automated email workflows in a user-friendly, intuitive tool. It was incredibly easy to learn how to use Iterable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Marketing Manager
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The User Interface is very sleek and flexible, allowing you to choose from a variety of different template builders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a place for notation in the nodes. I would also like to see increased search functionality where you could search for words in a Campaign or Template name without getting them in the exact order. It would be great if there were a customized foldering system for campaigns, templates, and snippets. It would be great if snippets and workflows could be cloned across projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have brought several platforms together on Iterable which allows us to manage the customer livfcycle in a centralized location and allow us to trigger one channel based on the behavior in another. We are using Iterable to trigger events based off of user behavior both on and off platform using custom events and user and event attributes. We are using Handlebars to create highly targeted messaging that takes advantage of technologies like API feeds and integrations with platforms like Amplitude. We are using experiments and A/B testing to test and optimize our marketing programs for optimum ROI. We are using snippets in order to increase production efficiency and organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Iterable has good campaign dashboard. And, I like the metrics of the emails. the Email on acid feature is the best and it helps us to test each and every email with ease. We have not take the eoa subscription and that's the huge benefit as per me. And the responsiveness of the emails and integrations are quiet simple. We don't have any database connected as of now. But, we will be integrating the crm soon. The campaign flow looks so easy, the workflows has so many triggers. And, I have done the free certification of iterable that's insane. With the simple and easy understandable terms we can get the from the community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Campaign schedule times selection has to be improved. If the system time is not matching with the Iterable time. Then, the schedule times wont show up. There are nothing dislikes about this product. Seems easy and support is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can be considered if you're having complex workflows that needs an automation. So, Compared to other tools it is the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We do bulk email campaigns, with iterable it's easy to schedule and launch. And, moreover it's a friendly tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Director
What do you like best?

Iterable enables our team to produce complicated workflows and amazing automation features. When we run into issues where a feature isn't available, the team from Iterable are always finding solutions for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a fairly new platform, there are things to improve. Features like renaming experiments was lacking from the product, whereas we could rename campaigns. The product team was very enthusiastic to correct this and prioritized my feature request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We want to optimize our strategy to focus more on evergreen and sustainable business strategies. Iterable is definitely a part of the solution because of the ease of use with the platform and the way workflows can be built. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Flexible, user-friendly UI

Extremely powerful segmentation and personalization

Responsive and helpful support

We've barely scratched the surface of what we can do with Iterable in our first few months and can't wait to keep building out better campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Experimentation is powerful but not very user-friendly, could use some building out.

Would be nice to be able to set more preferences for UI (i.e. what sort of notifications we see, how many lists appear by default on a page, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Migrating off of an old platform which could not handle our volume, often failed, and had extreme delays. Iterable is extremely reliable and extremely fast

Being able to create create workflows that refine a customer's journey at different points in their subscription.

Having a much more helpful hands-on deliverability team help ensure good inbox placement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Pass in an event and it'll be there on a unified customer profile forever. Leverage that information for advanced segmentation or run a workflow and use it in any number of ways. You can even process that event and add date to customer profiles from the workflows. Email, SMS, In-App, Push Notification - I've even used it to orchestrate programmatic direct mail. And they don't stop innovating and adding features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting features leave a bit to be desired, but they're making progress on them. The data structure can at times be rigid once set because it's designed to be fast. Just need to be a little more careful in implementation than you might normally be with setting events, field names and such. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need workflows and data retention, there's no better solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Iterable is top tier tech which helps our company grow and become more "enterprise." Omni-channel orchestration of the customer journey and lifecycle are core to the success of our (and every) business and they let us do that in a way our previous platforms couldn't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I love the ability to connect email to our CRM and databases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think having a data connection tool, like Workato, would make it a whole product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No issues, having several ways to draft e-mail templates is useful for different skillsets on the team. Having the ability to visually see e-mail workflows is a gamechanger. Having customer records automatically update from the CRM and web-interaction data will also help us have the most accurate information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

- Easy Personalization Using Catalogs & Data Feed .

- Easy Dynamic Workflow Implementation, A / B Testing Experiments , Splits , Triggers, Filters and Segmentation .

- Ability to segment users into dynamic and static lists

- Easy Drag and drop for building templates . Flexibile dynamic handle bar logic to build personalize templates based on your customer's contact properties - they provide a lot of documentation for support

- Continuous development of platform / new features every quarter

- Iterable makes omnichannel marketing simple - build push, SMS , email campaigns etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Would be great to have more built in integrations and improved reporting dashboard

- Device preview does not support catalog personalization or complex templates , needs major improvement. It makes it hard to see the final template on multiple devices

- Not the most friendly and simple U. I compared to other platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Personalize recommendations to customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.