iTechArt Group Reviews & Product Details

What is iTechArt Group?

iTechArt blends both the well-established and brand new tools to build disruptive web products with robust backends and contagious UIs. We become part of your team to help you not only deliver your product to the market but also grow it at a blazing speed.

iTechArt Group Screenshots

1-4 of 4 total iTechArt Group reviews

iTechArt Group Reviews

1-4 of 4 total iTechArt Group reviews
Managing Director

"A great company to entrust custom software development "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It was my first time when I started looking for a dedicated development partner. After getting in touch with several providers, I have selected iTechArt, as they provided a certain degree of transparency I felt was lacking with other companies. They successfully helped bring my idea of a new travel app to life. iTechArt put up a team of really talented engineers that were able to come up with a working solution within the specified time (as I needed to move with my idea...really fast.)

What do you like best?

I couldn't really afford to make a mistake, so I liked their approach of detailed discussions before the project launch. They were attentive to every detail and since I was open for suggestions, they shared their thoughts on how to launch my app even faster than I expected.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing! They are real experts and never gave me a chance to change my mind about them.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They ensure that they have a very good understanding of the customer’s requirements, provide as many details, ideas and insights as you have - it will help to shape the solution in the best way. And if you have any questions along the way, get in touch with them upfront - I highly appreciated their expertise and outstanding communication on every occasion!

They developed an end-to-end web solution in line with my specs. From UI development to testing, they quickly delivered the required services reaching project milestones.

CTO

"Excellent Software Development Resources"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have a SaaS platform based in .NET, C#, ASP, Angular 7, and Python. iTechArt has helped us with our ongoing development efforts to refactor existing legacy systems and build out new functionality.

What do you like best?

iTechArt resources have been consistently reliable in terms of talent and work ethic. They are the best contracting firm that I have had the pleasure to work with. All of the developers they have provided have been extremely capable and bring a high degree of talent and dedication to the table.

What do you dislike?

There is sometimes a language barrier to deal with, and at times we've had to place boundaries around some overzealous development, but we've largely been able to work through these issues.

COO

"Development and evolution of the kids early education platform including mobile and web development"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

iTechart helped Kids Academy to develop the complete solution - kids educational platform from Pre-K to Grade 3. With the team iTechart dedicated to Kids Academy, we started from the developement of the mobile apps for kids. Now with their help we have more than 100 mobile apps, e-learning web portal and finished to integrate all the parts into one platform providing valuable educational materials for kids and useful tools for teachers. The iTechart's team helping us a lot in software and infrastructure development and in design and content creation as well.

What do you like best?

The main every-day challenges the team helped us with are: deep immersion in customer's domain, involvement and activity resolving customer's problems, very strong technical skills, speed of reaction to change requests, flexibility.

What do you dislike?

I think that everyone has shortcomings, but communicating and working with these guys every day, solving together complex tasks, I never felt any discomfort or tension.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The more you'll tell them about your needs, the more they could help.

EI

"We worked with one frontend developer and were very happy with her work"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The developer was responsible for the complete frontend of the web-app, which we developed from scratch. We developed an online marketplace with sign-up, login, user profiles and communication logic.

What do you like best?

The service was good, supportive and hands-on. The developer was mid-level and really eager to deliver good work. We were 100% happy with the developer

What do you dislike?

Developer had to leave the project after 6 months, because of internal reasons

There are not enough reviews of iTechArt Group for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews: