4.8

iSpring Suite is a cutting edge training eLearning authoring tool that helps you easily create mobile-ready presentations or video courses in PowerPoint and share them online to reach the global audience.

Work for iSpring Suite?

Learning about iSpring Suite?

iSpring Suite Reviews

Ask iSpring Suite a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 260 iSpring Suite reviews
iSpring Suite review by Toni T.
Toni T.

"Fantastic platform and customer service when needed!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the iSpring tab in my presentations. The online videos for quick and easy learning are fantastic and I have utilized them many times. It was great to watch more than I was looking for because I learned to do several things without even realizing I wanted to do them. The customer service is top notch and every question I've had when I couldn't find it in a tutorial has been answered quickly with super easy instruction!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when I make a user inactive, they continue to show up in the users area, whether they completed or didn't complete the training. Along with that, if you've added someone to a group, you cannot remove them from a course; you have to delete everyone and add them back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get a live demonstration. Ask questions about what you need or want to ensure they meet your expectations. Watch tutorial videos that are put out because they're super helpful!

Getting the required training out to those that are not local is very easy by using iSpring. I've had a great deal of difficulty stopping the amount of cheating that was happening with my previous LMS and I've been able to lock everything down to ensure students complete the training and the exam.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about iSpring Suite
iSpring Suite review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"Consistent Excellence"

What do you like best?

All the functionality we need to create powerful eLearning, easy to find and use that functionality, with first class service and support on the one or two occasions it has been required - never to do with failures of the software, just us.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can think of criticizing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it and exercise all of the functionality you can , don't try to create a real eLearning course, just understand what iSpring can do by trying it.

We needed to take classroom training and create an effective eLearning system for experienced management consultants, new consultants, and business managers to learn the method and how-to of Advanced Management Consulting. We now have CEO's, CxO's, internal and external consultants learning and using the concepts and skills.

What Course Authoring solution do you use?

iSpring Suite review by Maëlys L.
Maëlys L.

"iSpring Suite - Easily transforming PowerPoint into an eLearning course"

What do you like best?

iSpring Suite is a very intuitive tool to easily transforming PowerPoint into an eLearning course in record time.

The features are rich for a Rapid Learning software, with quizzes, interactions, dialogue simulations, screen recordings, the iSpring library with its characters, backgrounds and so on.

In addition, eLearning courses are responsive, with an adaptive player for any supports.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes iSpring crashes and I lose a lot of my work.

iSpring suite only allows you to create linear modules.

You can not trigger a voice on multiple objects in the same screen.

ISpring I use for different projects, some eLearning courses are created from A to Z, but it happens that some customers just need to add the player, and where it was not allowed to touch the content.

iSpring Suite review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"iSpring Suite - Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The iSPring suite is an excellent course authoring tool. It is intuitive and there are frequent webinars with very helpful instructions for different ways to use the product. The customer service / tech support is EXCELLENT.

What do you dislike?

I do like so many things about iSpring, I would love for this company to partner with other LMS vendors for Quiz intigration. I know that iSpring has their own LMS but for organizations with long term existing LMS vendor relationships it would be most helpful for partnerships between other LMS vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any one who is searching for a robust course authoring tool, I would encourage you to trial iSpring. I had the advantage I seeing how a peer used this tool and heard about the benfefits directly. iSpring is the tool you didn't know you need but you do need it!

The business problem that we are solving with iSpring Suite is that this tool is so flexible and intuitive while being cost effective.

iSpring Suite review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"One of a kind suite"

What do you like best?

This is probably the only tool that can convert PPT to a purely HTML5 presentation without any supporting flash files. Since Flash is going away soon and many LMS platforms don't accept Flash files, this is very important for user accessibility.

What do you dislike?

Screen capturing tool is subpar. We were planning to replace the screen capturing tool we are currently using with the iSpring one, but found the latter misses 90% functionality of the former.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great Suite for the money. Not every part of it may be useful though

We use iSpring to create HTML5 based learning presentations for our online students. We mostly work with ppts and voiceovers that have to be converted into mobile friendly lectures with audio, notes, exercises, etc.

iSpring Suite review by Ken J.
Ken J.

"Versatile eLearning Tool for Fast Course Creation"

What do you like best?

The tool managed to capture all of the more detailed interactiosn that I did in PowerPoint and even added more value within the Slide Properties for more branching. Quiz maker is easy to use and has ample features to help with the learning process.

What do you dislike?

Small gripe but would lie to be able to position interactions on a slide and resize them to suit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a tool that supports superior course authoring in PowerPoint.

Futureproofing and collaborative authoring by using PowerPoint.

iSpring Suite review by User

"Easy & Comprehensive Training Creation"

What do you like best?

iSpring has made creating our LMS trainings a breeze! Before we began using it, creating LMS was a tedious task and we had only a limited number of customized trainings available. Most we offered were "canned" trainings that didn't quite fit our needs, but were "close enough".

What do you dislike?

There are very few things we dislike about iSpring. Occasionally I will run into it not being able to put the training together like I first imagined, but there is usually a way to get it close to what I want.

I do note that their character selection for use during simulations is limited. There is not a wide variety of sex/race/age available.

Prior to using iSpring, our trainings were boxed, generalized trainings. Now we have customized trainings tailored to our company that are easy to produce and distribute. It has made it so much easier for us to roll out new and updated trainings and to insure compliance.

iSpring Suite review by Claire L.
Claire L.

"Great and intuitive tool for Quizz management"

What do you like best?

The intuitiveness and richness of the tool, the reactivity of iSring team etc

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I just woud appreciate to have an iSpring Quiz to Excel conversion.

Need to create an html file for Quiz, with different questions types : drag and drop, listing etc.

iSpring Suite review by Mike O.
Mike O.

"User friendly and potent"

What do you like best?

The usability is iSpring's biggest asset, but the company itself is a close second. They have the passion and hunger of a start-up, constantly improving their product, reaching out to customers, and sharing useful tutorials. They respond to customer service requests - if you ever have a need for one - in minutes.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about iSpring. As it evolves, it will become more robust, but any customer of these folks can tell the sky's the limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'd be hard-pressed to find another product that is easier to use or learn than iSpring. Given the constant growth of the content-library, I expect this tool will emerge as a leader in course-authoring software.

I'm able to create interactive lessons, for my staff and students, without breaking the bank each time.

iSpring Suite review by Remus S.
Remus S.

"Very reliable!"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint to HTML5 conversion is extraordinary.

What do you dislike?

iSpring Suite is, well, a bit pricey for me.

I make lessons and quizzes, which I upload to a resource website. So it's a great tool for teachers.

iSpring Suite review by normand m.
normand m.

"easy and fast to start "

What do you like best?

The fact that you can set it up so that the learner has to participate

What do you dislike?

You need to qte acquainted with some publishing parameters

Better interaction and implication or online learners

iSpring Suite review by Consultant in E-Learning
Consultant in E-Learning

"Legacy presentations to e-course using iSpring"

What do you like best?

Using iSpring we do not need to start development of course from scratch. You can use this tool to convert old legacy presentations to e-course. This tool can help even to convert complex presentation by carefully preserving the effects that PowerPoint used into a Flash or HTML5 course.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I do not have anything to share here at the moment.

The of the big challenges for L&D professionals is to create training programs that engages the learner and keeps the learners interest. This tool helped in converting their classroom presentations into the interactive eLearning.

iSpring Suite review by Pranoy D.
Pranoy D.

"A great tool"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. Even a non technical person can use it.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike or to like least. iSpring suite is a great tool for my team to speed up the productivity.

Rapid development leads to higher profit.

iSpring Suite review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Quick and easy to learn and develop eLearning courses"

What do you like best?

It is easy for non-programmers to develop eLearning courses.

What do you dislike?

It would be good if it not limited to non-programmers. Need to have option that will help to add custom triggers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For rapid conversion from PPT to eLearning SCROM/AICC/xAPI

Quick PPT to eLearning conversion. It is very useful for converting legacy training content available in PPT format to eLearning. All the animations and interactive buttons developed in PPT will be easily published to eLearning. Support for SCORM/AICC/xAPI.

iSpring Suite review by Rajesh D.
Rajesh D.

"Best Features of iSpring"

What do you like best?

5 Awesome features which I like in iSpring Suite are 1. Built-in eLearning Support, 2. Instant eLearning 3. Smart Conversation Simulations 4. Advanced Animation Support 5. Interactive Assessments. And you can use iSpring suite for branching scenarios, very effectively. The iSpring suite allows you to make the best use of training videos, where you can insert learning elements into the slides of your technology-enabled learning materials in a seamless manner.

What do you dislike?

There is no option to update/modify font size for Menu (Outline) text and Course title in the Player.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, With innovative technologies and exciting features in place, the iSpring Suite is all set to revolutionize the development of e-learning programs across the globe.

With the above-mentioned feature, if the iSpring suite team updates the feature in the next version, it will help us a lot for the end customers.

iSpring Suite review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Support and Usablility"

What do you like best?

It's Easy to learn and do the job well. has all the Functionality I need to implement.

What do you dislike?

It's has a bit of learning curve and UX. The Spaces and Navigation to other Section take a bit of time to get used to it.

Showing content in informative way.

iSpring Suite review by Administrator

"The Only Software that Excels in many areas"

What do you like best?

We have purchased the iSpring Suite as well as iSpring Flip. These software's are exceptionally intuitive to the user and everything is very well-integrated. The icing on the cake however is the amazing Customer Service. Our Maintenance Plan had expired with iSpring Flip and when I accidentally updated to the new version I had an annoying watermark appearing on the doc. But Sandra and especially Paul from Customer Service came to my aid and helped me out within minutes.

Some details on our Licence Certificates had to be changed and Sandra almost instantaneously fixed it for me.

I also get regular emails from Lyuba and Polina giving me the latest news and seeing if I need any help.

Overall, I sincerely commend this Amazing team !

The iSpring suite gives me the flexibility to create lots of interactions, quizzes & surveys and, the thing I love the most is the ability to create a simulated conversation wherein all my users enjoy doing such courses as it keeps them engaged.

We implemented the Learn Upon LMS even before we got iSpring Suite and hence do not use the iSpring LMS. However, converting docs into SCORM as a zipped file is seamless and works best for us.

What do you dislike?

iSpring has a great content library but is not free. Very limited options in the free stuff.

It gives us a Lifetime licence to use the product BUT upgrades are nearly the same cost as the original software. We are currently on version 8.7 but my boss refused to upgrade to 9.0 as the cost of the upgrade was not affordable. I strongly feel that upgrades as well as Maintenance Plans should be cheaper so that the customer doesn't feel the pinch.

It's like buying an affordable car and not using it as much as the fuel price is not affordable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are familiar with PowerPoint and want to make e-learning modules, this is a great software. Keep in mind it works only in windows platform and not yet MAC compliant.

But don't fret and give it a try, even if you use other software because this software is newer than most.

If you ever get stuck always know you can always depend on the awesome customer support team to assist you with your concerns. They are available 24/7 and are an amazing team.

Training staff has become a lot easier as the courses that we have created using iSpring are a loot more intuitive and engaging. We are seeing our users performance going up each year.

"Asked to Review"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the product to take a quick training and turn it into something a little more appealing. It is great for our trainings that have a shorter shelf-life.

What do you dislike?

You just made a change in the 9 version that does not allow you to adjust the SCORM settings to # of slides viewed. I am no longer able to add a hidden slide into the count. We use hidden slides for knowledge checks and quizzes. To pass the student must view all non-hidden slides PLUS ONE hidden slide for the correct answer. Now, they can just click next, next, next and don't actually have to answer the question. This also means that we have to go back and fix all of our past training that we have rendered the correct way. This is so time consuming and wasteful that I am not convinced this is the correct product for me anymore.

We initially purchased an iSpring license so that we could create quick trainings and help our senior leadership with their presentations. While it is quick initially, the changes made that don't accommodate previous versions of your product make it more time consuming that we could have imagined.

iSpring Suite review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Product, But Can Get Expensive!"

What do you like best?

I love that this product works well with PowerPoint, which is what I use to create all of my training programs. I love that I can create simulations, quizzes, and really create a polished training program. I can even record a video lecture that displays simultaneously with the slides.

What do you dislike?

Extra content and online hosting for the training is VERY expensive. The exported version of the e-learning course does not play well with all Learning Management Systems. If you are looking to use iSpring Suite for your e-learning courses, make sure you check the compatibility with your online LMS and pricing before purchasing this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product if you are comfortable with PowerPoint and do not want to switch to another e-learning tool. The product itself is affordable, but just know you will need to pay an additional $400 a year for access to the content library (templates) and $1000+ year to host your course on iSpring's learning management system (or find another LMS is compatible with iSpring).

This really helps me to create polished e-learning courses and add the interactivity I was looking for. It has some additional features, such as a glossary and timeline feature that is very helpful with some of my courses. It also has built in quiz software.

iSpring Suite review by Allen Q.
Allen Q.

"Greatest elearning tool for building e-courses in minutes!"

What do you like best?

iSpring suite, besides being a sophisticated, but simple solution to developing interactive elearning without any programming, is a company with a human heart. Its staff is always extremely helpful, excellent and effective. I love the way they treat you!

What do you dislike?

The fact that you cannot add youtube videos in quizmaker and audio files can't be inserted in the pages in the interactiions book. However theiy are going in that direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Want to have an elearning module in minutes, Ispring suite is the product you need to have!

iSpring suite has become my new best friend as I can build e-courses in minutes.

iSpring Suite review by Consultant

"Review"

What do you like best?

Great product, great support from nice people.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot really not a lot really not a lot really not a lot really

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product

Training

iSpring Suite review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Which is better, the Software or the Support?"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love this software, pure and simple, but as one would expect, on occasion I've hit bumps along the way. Nothing wrong with the software, just "I don't know how to" or "why is that doing that?" The level of support has been second to none. Quick, clear, simple and supportive.

So which do I like better, the Software or the Support? Sorry, but I can't answer that.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I would list as something I dislike.

I'm a bit like like Oliver, in the Movie

"Please Sir I want some more",

but that's a discussion between me and them.

Not Business, Educational. I use it for Business & Accounting Students in an Irish Second Level (Middle & High School equivalent) School. For creating

Online

Interactive

self correcting

Self reporting

Presentations, Quizzes & (for me most importantly) book keeping exercises.

iSpring Suite review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Familiar interface through powerpoint, easy to use, easy to get to a sleek finished product."

What do you like best?

ISping Suite uses MS Powerpoint to do most of the heavy lifting. Having used powerpoint for a number of years the interface is familiar. Powerpoint continues to grow as a product and provide easy options to produce a sleek looking end-user course or tutorial while ISpring Suite provides extended options to enhance, produce and develop courses, tutorials and presentations. ISPringsuite is SCORM compliant and as it's using Powerpoint can have just about any content put into it, from video, images, text, quizzes, timers etc. Support is good and pretty quick to respond (normally within 24 hours or less).

There's a library for templates, people interactions and slide creation to save time an make things look even more professional. Water-marking and URL locking as well as being able to access a finished product from platforms like Amazon S3 ensure your hard work isn't going to get stolen.

What do you dislike?

My biggest bug-bear with ISpring Suite is a one device per licence install. Other products (although might seeming to be more expensive) end up being the same price with slightly more features than ISpring if you need to use it on a laptop and desktop pc, as ISpring expect you to pay for another "seat" to use it on another device (even for a single person). Clearly the marketing and product sales teams have not thought through that buyers will often do a lot of research before purchasing. To be honest there are few products I have purchased with this kind of restriction.

Training on using ISpring Suite is scant to say the least. The demo's that they have on the site should be accompanied with videos to show how each one was produced, Downloading a demo doesn't tell you all about the various timers, transitions and such like that were used and how they were all pulled together to make a final product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good product and easy to use. The 1 license one device is a real let down though so consider that before purchase. Depending what you want to achieve then just plain old powerpoint can suffice or H5P. But if you need SCORM and be able to track and test people then you'll need a better product ad that's where this will meet your needs.

ISpring Suite allows organisations to extend how they develop and disseminate information and training. Even simple things such as a user guide for Wordpress administration for a new website owner can be provided in an easy to follow format using ISpring Suite. Although much more sophisticated learning and development can be achieved.

But some times it the quick and simple stuff that ISpring Suite can help you achieve in no time at all as it allows you to produce it and share it online easily. I recently created a tutorial an shared it via Amazon S3. Another nice feature is the url lock, which allows a finished product that can only be used from a specific url reducing the opportunity for it to be copied!

"Super Support"

What do you like best?

The support is quick, friendly and really effective. They are great communicators.

What do you dislike?

Still have difficulty including quizzes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Intuitive overlay to a well known piece of software

Creating e-learning without having to jump through too many hoops.

iSpring Suite review by Richard G.
Richard G.

"Super useful for interactive content and quick eLearning authoring."

What do you like best?

Really easy to use to get great results. Incorporated straight into PowerPoint, you get a familiar user interface, with the ability to add additional elements to bring presentation and eLearnint content to life with interactions and quizzes that you just can't create in native PowerPoint. There are lots of useful templates to work from, so it's quick to do, and other time-saving tools, like screen recording and graphics built-in should you need them. HTML5 export is also terrific, with a very reliable conversion engine to accurately capture your graphics, animations, and transitions (including morph) into useful HTML5 (which can be SCORM-compliant for eLearning).

What do you dislike?

Would love more customization on interaction and quiz templates, but that may detract from the speed with which you can create content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go. The trial is great, but short, so think about a project to actually implement it with. Investigate all of the functions/toolsets and you'll likely find things that you'll use really well.

It's a very quick way to rapidly author interactive content and eLearning. We also find that it's a very reliable HTML5 conversion tool for PowerPoint, which allows easy access to content for anyone, with the ability to create micro-sites very quickly.

iSpring Suite review by Adam J.
Adam J.

"Fantastic product. Makes creating and updating e-learning courses a breeze!"

What do you like best?

Essentially a plug-in for PowerPoint, this product allows you to convert PP presentations into e-learning courses coded in a number of different formats, including SCORM and HTML5. On top of that, there is a lot of proprietary content, including slide templates, background images, and hundreds of character images (with many different styles and poses). The suite also gives you the capacity to create quizzes and surveys, interactive images, dialogue simulations, and more. Overall, an outstanding product.

What do you dislike?

The only grievance I have with the product is that some of the interactive image players are not as customisable as I would like, but the customer service team has been fantastic in helping me find workarounds, or forwarding my queries to the development team for potential updates.

Our old LMS e-learning creation tool was very limiting, this software allows us to create courses that are much more interactive and engaging for our staff, as well as the ability to create them at a much faster rate.

iSpring Suite review by Bruno M.
Bruno M.

"A great surprise"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, nice walkthroughs for the advance part. It brings a good content library that can ease the pre work

What do you dislike?

Its not very clear at a first use the diference between publish and save

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its an easy to use, fast learning authoring platform.

We were searching easy ways to do fun and interactive e-learning modules and ispring suites was just a breath of fresh air

iSpring Suite review by Traci J.
Traci J.

"Why I Choose iSpring"

What do you like best?

I love iSpring as it uses a platform that I'm already very familiar with - PowerPoint. When I compare it to other e-learning authoring tools, it compares favorably in terms of cost, ease of use and functionality. iSpring also has excellent customer support - very important when you're working to deadlines!

What do you dislike?

I don't think I've found anything I dislike as yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the risk-free trail and see what you think!

iSpring allows me to create interactive, attractive e-learning content with access to an array of features, characters, and other assets.

iSpring Suite review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Excellent Software, Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love the variety of formats available both for quizes and in the content library. I-Spring's customer service has been amazing and efficient. I have utilized the live chat on multiple occasions, and have also had very quick responses and resolutions to my problems via email to iSpring's customer support. Overall, I love how easy it is to transform a dry presentation into a interactive and entertaining course.

What do you dislike?

I have had some difficulties with some of the functions (i.e. quizes) not transfering when my PPT has been emailed from my laptop, on which the presentation was built, to another laptop.

My company has to provide a 40 hour training course to all direct line staff, within 60-90 days of hire. By designing our own course using iSpring, we have not only reduced training costs significantly, but also been able to train more quickly due to not having a limited number of seats in the course we had purchased.

iSpring Suite review by Alan N.
Alan N.

"Producing e-learning using iSpring"

What do you like best?

What has impressed me most is the response from the support people to my two issues. You really appreciate a company when you have a difficulty and they come to the rescue. Both times the response was rapid, professional, focused (I didn't feel they were working to a script even if they were), personalized and accurate.

What do you dislike?

As most of my working files are synchronized using OneDrive I have to create/publish the iSpring-content powerpoint files in a separate area, and then remember to back that up to a synchronized area regularly. This was one of the issues I didn't understand at first but at least the support people very quickly helped me understand and deal with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying iSpring for developing e-learning or creation of short videos, especially if you already have original material (powerpoint presentation) to maximize their potential

We are using powerpoint files which we already have for classroom-based delivery as the basis for creating e-learning (online self-study) versions. The benefit is mostly the 'not having to start from scratch', although the test/quiz facility is very good for adding knowledge-check functionality in a number of ways

iSpring Suite review by 世婕 .
世婕 .

"Experience of iSpring Suite "

What do you like best?

1. Narration Editor (Synchronize media and slide)

2. iSpring Cam Pro (powerful new editor, now can use it to create video project and publish)

What do you dislike?

iSpring app on mobile. Although function is simplify, but the compatible with smartphone and browser still not very well.

Course and material transform to e-learning is a future trend, so this industry is very developmental for us.

iSpring products provide convenient and fast tools for schools and businesses that need to produce digital courses to their employee or students.

It's very useful and solved many problems.

iSpring Suite review by Linh G.
Linh G.

"Great Products & Great Support (a user of iSpring Suite and iSpring Cloud)!"

What do you like best?

I love iSpring Suite which is integrated with PowerPoint making it convenient and effective to use. I'm so glad that I found iSpring Suite. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

iSpring Suite meets all of my requirements.

This product helped me start my business right away!

iSpring Suite review by Hasmukh D.
Hasmukh D.

"USER "

What do you like best?

• Ease of use

• Integrated Audio and Video Features

• Integration with PowerPoint exploiting Office suite of products

• Web-Based publications adaptive to nay devices including Personal PCs and Laptops

What do you dislike?

• Not sure if their ongoing YouTube posted Webinars do justice as part of their supposedly skills ramp-up. The presentation style is average, when it comes to Webinar type training program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

• If you are considering to exploit rich and integrated functions of Audio and Video and presentation styles using PowerPoint, I strongly recommend this product.

• I am very pleased with their account team and support staff who will work with you closely to answer queries and/or product related questions.

• Creating PowerPoint Presentations that can be animated with clear Audio and Video integrations plus rich iSpring Functions and Features

• Excellent learning aid development. Beats their competition for similar products in the Market.

iSpring Suite review by Anson Jerrin M.
Anson Jerrin M.

"A product which doesn’t require a complex technical knowledge to curate an elearning"

What do you like best?

Ispring Suite is definitely a great authoring tool create quick and effective content for Elearning. The platform is alike a plug and plays unit, which gets easily configured to your PowerPoint. The UI is so simple and user-friendly so that one doesn’t need a prior experience to curate the eLearning content.

The recording feature which includes screen capture is a great inbuilt tool for creating quick capsule videos with live narration.

You can export the content to multiple formats which can load quickly and runs on a huge range of browsers and devices. The loading time in seconds is very important in an era where “learning can happen over a coffee”.

The interactions, quizzes, animations create a new learner experience and help the instructor to measure the learner’s progress

One thing I want to be specific is on the huge content library which has got plenty of characters from different industry with different poses. Also, the galaxy of templates makes the content creation an interesting one.

The Customer and Technical support team have done a commendable job when I had some doubts about the exported module.

The ability to integrate easily with much new age moodle learning platforms like Talent LMS is a significant feature.

Finally you have a product which doesn’t require a complex qualification or technical knowledge to curate an eLearning. Great Job ISpring Team

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don’t think I have something at the moment

Code of Conduct Roll out and other Specific Micro Learning programs

iSpring Suite review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Review TNT"

What do you like best?

The interactions and quizzes, which stimulate the audience

What do you dislike?

the necessity of a maintenance plan should not be there

the ability to create interactive trainings and upload them to a file compatible with our LMS system

iSpring Suite review by Bradley C.
Bradley C.

"Excellent product with excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

I switched from another quiz program due to feedback from others about ISpring, and I was very pleased with the product. I was however concerned, as a nontechi, about customer support. Michael rather than just stating the product will not do what I needed it to, investigated the situation and came up with a solution. He responded timely and empathetically. The product is great, but having excellent customer service is what helps me decide to stick with a program or not. Great job!

What do you dislike?

Was not able to export to Word or Excel, and no option for a one time low cost update of softwear such as Quizmaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I only have Quizmaker, but love it.

Creating a functional pre and post test for online classes.

iSpring Suite review by Consultant

"Great tool and great support"

What do you like best?

This tool is intuitive to use. Your existing skills with PowerPoint mean you can immediately start using the tool and navigate through the menu options to create your e-learning package. The "how to" videos and FAQs are very helpful and if you have any queries the staff will work hard to help you resolve your issue. I can't fault the product or the support so far.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - its been such a positive experience.

The iSpring Suite has provided me with another way to provide value to my clients. I have a way to packaging up lower level content and providing a more cost effective but interactive and practical suite of training. This enhances the more complex work I might do face-to-face.

iSpring Suite review by Lee H.
Lee H.

"Great Software - Great Customer service "

What do you like best?

Perpetual licences, modern well made product, great customer service.

For my business, I use so many different software applications. It can really get expensive when there are so many subscription only products out there, given the fact that I don't use all my software every month, it can become really wasteful renting certain software. The fact that ispring does not force you to use a subscription model is a huge selling point for me. I really don't understand why other software developers choose to remove the choice of owning a perpetual licence. Thank goodness that there are products like iSpring on the market who choose to attract customers by developing a competitive product and by providing excellent customer service rather than exploiting a captive audience.

What do you dislike?

There are some missing features when it comes to interactions and quizzes when compared to some other elearning authoring platforms. Improved video integration and better timeline/trigger controls that are less reliant on clunky Powerpoint functionality would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you find on first impression iSpring cannot do something that you want it to don't give up, speak with customer support. I was proven wrong on more than one occasion. They are very helpful and would often provide bespoke example files and video demonstrations.

The biggest business problem that is solved by ispring is the fact that I treat ispring as a business asset rather than a monthly overhead due to the perpetual licence model. I also enjoy the flexible licencing system.

The software is also much more competitive in terms of price and is very well integrated into Powerpoint with little to no learning curve. What a smart decision to do this as a powerpoint plugin rather than reinvent the wheel.

iSpring Suite review by Richard J.
Richard J.

"As an educator iSpring Suite is a user-friendly and intuitive PPT add-on that enhances lesson plans."

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly in that it is an add-on to PPT so most people are familiar with the formatting required. It has many of the features that educators need to enhance lesson planning and enable our curriculum to inculcate new technological methodolgy which young students crave in today's device ruled society.

What do you dislike?

I only wish that the faeture requirement for the flipbook would be enhanced to include quizzes and videos and audio - sort of like the PC version of iBooks Author. Then it would be perfect for our use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest that you look around at other options then you will see that iSpring has the best value for money and the quickest way to produce an effective presentation in a short amount of time. It still needs some attributes added, such as better character poses and downloadable character packs, and a more enhanced flipbook but the support team listen and add items quickly. They also updated the version based on a problem I had with reading on a smartphone and it only took them a week to do that. Not many other companies work nearly as wuickly as that.

It's not that difficult to create good lessons using iSpring as it is mostly user friendly so we are hoping that it can become widespread after the initial teething problems are sorted out with how to use the software effectlively in o

iSpring Suite review by Administrator

"Easy and interesting teaching"

What do you like best?

in Ispring Sute I liked most of all, that he was a Power Point widget. He diversified the work with slides. Now the presentation can include tests, dialogs and various interactivity and all this is not difficult.

What do you dislike?

Not always playback in ISpring Suite corresponds to the settings that were set in Power Point slides and have to make adjustments. But this applies to more complex work with triggers in gaming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret

I'm a teacher. I use ISpring Suite in education. Lessons became more interesting and productive together with ISpring. In the near future I hope to start the lessons in LMS Ispring and earn money on it.

"iSpring converter pro"

What do you like best?

Great product for converting animated PPTs to view on a web format.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, all good. Works very well.

Converting animated PPTs to work on the sales engagement platform on iPads.

iSpring Suite review by Danmei L.
Danmei L.

"iSpring serves what we need perfectly"

What do you like best?

easy to use, and fantastic customer service

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to say about what I dislike

convert PPT to SCORM format

iSpring Suite review by Michele M.
Michele M.

"Very good experience with excellent customer support"

What do you like best?

Fast and effective customer support, easy interface - no specific IT skills required to start using the software

What do you dislike?

Expensive, licenses are restricted to a number of users, some trouble when running on a virtual machine

Recurrent training of staff through LMS

iSpring Suite review by Edward W.
Edward W.

"Very powerful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to get started. Tech support is sensational. Like the content library. Like the library of helpful videos.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to dislike yet, but I still have a lot to learn

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial and see if it meets your needs

Plan on training staff on a new claims processing administration system

"Excellent cusotmer support"

What do you like best?

The service support was very thorough (Michael the Technical Support Engineer)

What do you dislike?

Service scope in terms of collaboration with other software

We can convert files to SCORM format to import to Saba.

iSpring Suite review by Wendy W.
Wendy W.

"LMS Application Engineer"

What do you like best?

I am anxious to start using the RTL text functionality in the new version 9 QuizMaker and Presenter. This will greatly support my Arabic and Hebrew content needs.

I have recommended this software to many LMS admins within my organization because beginners can jump right in and create content immediately, even without any previous experience.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to actually remove the nav bar on specific slides, not just disable it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic content software package that is directly integrated with PowerPoint, making it easy to get up and running very quickly.

The need to rapidly convert current content housed on SharePoint and load it into our organizational LMS.

iSpring Suite review by John C.
John C.

"Very easy to deliver high-quality online training without the need for specialist developers"

What do you like best?

Support.

Complete PPT compatibility

iSpring Viewer

What do you dislike?

No batch build capablity, making it very time-consuming to re-build dozens of lessons.

Deliver online training to consumers

iSpring Suite review by Jim C.
Jim C.

"iSpring"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to utilize the MS PowerPoint components with iSpring.

What do you dislike?

Editing the audio and animations could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like to see more enhancement to the ability to edit audio (I also use Audacity for recording audio) and the animations in PowerPoint. I've experienced some issues when previewing and publishing which slowed down my progress. The support is very good and helpful.

I think the library of images and the search engine could also be expanded.

Curriculum development

e-Learning

Ability to deploy via the learning management system is very easy.

iSpring Suite review by Andy L.
Andy L.

"iSpring provides a polished finish for my small business."

What do you like best?

After three years of use, iSpring continually performs at or above expectations. We're able to deploy hour-long training to a number of clients. The quality of the presentations is high; downtime has been nonexistent; training is relevant and helpful; and on the few occasions we've had questions for support, they've been answered promptly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

We don't currently use iSpring's LMS, so we're unable to automatically provide completion certificates for training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSpring delivers the ability for companies of any size to quickly deploy professional presentations.

Part of our services is providing HIPAA Compliance training to small to medium-sized medical practices in our community. We tried several options to deliver online training, but all were cumbersome and did not appear polished and professional. We knew within minutes of seeing iSpring for the first time, that this was the solution for us.

Learn more about iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite Videos

Learning about iSpring Suite?

* We monitor all iSpring Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8