Free Cam

Free Cam is a tool for screen recording and video editing.

Work for Free Cam?

Learning about Free Cam?

Compare Free Cam to Similar Solutions

Free Cam Reviews

Free Cam review by Guido H.
Guido H.

"This is great screenrecording - why is it free?"

What do you like best?

This tools looks so small and unimportant - but when you start using it, it is really great and its reliable.

What do you dislike?

I you need more functionallity - you have to switch to the prefessional version - but it is not expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

add "Extend frame" and add silence on the audio track at the same time

Record the screen and save or upload and edit the video

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Free Cam
Showing 10 Free Cam reviews
Free Cam review by User

"Great experience using iSpring to record a webinar"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy it is to frame the screen and choose the dimensions of what I want to capture or record. I also appreciate the ability to export a video recording straight to YouTube from the application, or save a video as a .wmv format to provide easy access for others to view it as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the quality becomes poorer as you increase the size of the screen-capture or dimensions of the video. I find that if I try to record my whole entire screen, then the audio and video doesn’t always line up or sync up and sometimes the quality can be compromised.

We are recording certain webinars that may be anywhere from an hour to multiple hours long, and some people may not be able to view these presentations during the times they are steaming. We are utilizing iSpring Free Cam to capture these webinar sessions and save them for future reference. It has come in handy so far, and having the ability to upload straight to YouTube is great.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Free Cam
Free Cam review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"ISpring Free Cam Review"

What do you like best?

This free program is ideal for creating screen sharing videos that allow you to customize the dimensions of your screen that you desire to share with your audience. It allows multiple orientation sizes and has been a help to my video content production.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to pay to upgrade the product allow you to access some social media sharing options. However, you are still able to accomplish much of what you need with the free product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize your desktops camera to allow your audience to see you while you are talking to them. Otherwise the audience will just hear your audio and see your screen. This allows for a more personal and intentional experience.

I am able to share my screen with my viewers to create pre-recorded videos to allow my to produce valuable content to share with my social media consumers. This offers a solution to customizing your video with audio to prioritize and customize the content that you give your audience.

What Screen and Video Capture solution do you use?

Free Cam review by Yevgeniy M.
Yevgeniy M.

"Simple and efficient!"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool which will finish the job without too much trouble for any user, whether a novice or a pro.

Getting started can be in 3 clicks !!!

Easy to use and only the most necessary settings allow you to quickly break to work. A video and audio quality is simply out of the competition!

There is a very handy feature upload your videos directly to your YouTube channel!!!

You can quickly edit your video in the built-in editor which has the most necessary functions!

What do you dislike?

The program is fairly stable, there is no obvious problem, especially for FREЕ!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my subjective opinion, it is one of the best solution at the moment!

Looking at the competition, you will see that their interface is too complicated even for the professional user, while they may be the same or less functional.

Customer Support at the highest level and can answer all your questions in the shortest time!

In my daily work is required to do a lot of analysis and iSpring Free Cam with excellent video quality helps to get the job done! A direct upload to YouTube allows you to save plenty of time!

Free Cam review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Wonderful Software with Simple Navigation "

What do you like best?

I like the overall simplicity with which you can navigate around while using this software. Also, the video and audio output quality is amazing. The free version can be helpful for a lot of people as well and something to look into especially if you are into recording videos or working on YouTube. Also, learning how to use this is very simple and anyone can learn it without too much hassle and that is such a big plus point in my opinon.

What do you dislike?

The installation process can be a little challenging. I wish there was a simpler way to get this going. There is nothing much to dislike about this program and should be appealing to most appealing in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product that can really help you create wonderful screencasts and tutorials.

It helps create wonderful screen casts and allows for wonderful tutorial videos to be created. The major beneit has been high quality outputs without too much hassle. Also, the learning curve with this product is pretty low and most users get acquainted with it very quickly and the use of it is very intuitive.

Free Cam review by Administrator

"Simple and Reliable"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, clear what is going on when I am using it, and it hasn't let me down yet. Just for reference, my only comparison is to another paid tool called "Screencast-O-Matic" but in some cases, I would have issues where I would finish what I thought was a good recording only to have it crash when exporting or a crucial piece of capture (software demos in my case) would not work after exporting to AVI or MP4. These were for that other software whereas iSpring Free Cam has worked every time so far.

What do you dislike?

This is not a big complaint but the keyboard shortcuts don't always work for ending a recording. Many of my clips end with me right clicking on the tray icon and selecting "done" to end recording which is easily trimmed afterward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always save your recordings to files just as a backup measure. I haven't had to use one but it's a habit just in case!

Being a developer of a structural software package, having a good recording software that works with video/microphone is a must-have for educating your user base who don't have a lot of time to learn the ropes.

Free Cam review by Joshua B.
Joshua B.

"Exactly what you'd expect of Free"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is free. I mean in n a society of paid items or programs, a free product always takes priority. Especially if it works.

What do you dislike?

Ads, which I understand is how you can guarantee something being free, but they are a little overwhelming. and the capability of not being able to be logged in on multiple computers.

Being able to have "face to face" meetings or interviews while traveling.

Free Cam review by Erin A.
Erin A.

"surprisingly helpful"

What do you like best?

i can easily set this up for any of my coworkers, and they'l be able to start using it

What do you dislike?

it's not the nicest to look at. the platform could use some updating

Recommendations to others considering the product

overall i think it is definitely worth using

allows us to contact one another faster and easier than ever when we're spread throughout the country

Free Cam review by Regina S.
Regina S.

"This is an awesome software "

What do you like best?

It's amazing how easy this software is to user.. you literally can upload even you tube videos and totm nothing but ease

What do you dislike?

That it lags sometimes it takes a long time to upload large videos

It allows me to work much faster

Free Cam review by Guido H.
Guido H.

"This is great screenrecording - why is it free?"

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

add "Extend frame" and add silence on the audio track at the same time

Record the screen and save or upload and edit the video

Free Cam review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

""A product which is made for user based and doesn't needs technical knowledge""

What do you like best?

* User friendly

* High quality or advance features

* No issue while running

* Recording Features

What do you dislike?

There are some missing features.It doesn't work in less processor or Ram.Not providing training for new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iSpring is one of the best or recommended software that I have found. I have experience more than 3 years.

I'm a professor and I create e learning market.

Learning about Free Cam?

* We monitor all Free Cam reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Free Cam to Similar Solutions