involve.me Reviews & Product Details

Web Developer
What do you like best?

Brandquiz has a very intuitive and easy to use editor to create beautiful looking content with just a few clicks. It only takes a few minutes and you have a neat newsletter signup with GDPR opt-ins, a giveaway/contest or an engaging quiz that can share outcomes on social media. On top of this, it always looks perfectly optimized for mobile, you don't even need to think about that. The use cases you can use this tool for is basically unlimited. I can also recommend to contact support if you're having a problem, they were able to help me within minutes, this is extremely useful if you just started using the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would really like to see some more tutorial videos or webinars. It would helped me to get to know more use cases and spark some ideas on how to use the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the tool if you do not want to hassle with HTML/CSS and need a quick way to create project to collect data for you or your customers. Everybody can use their editor, you just drag and drop the content elements you need and you're good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Engaging content for products and services

- Great addition as embeds on various websites (eg. feedback forms)

- Customer surveys eg. after purchases

- Product chooser with price calculations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

involve.me Overview

What is involve.me?

A modern customer experience tool helping businesses to create personalized interactions at every step of the customer journey, increase audience involvement and gather better data. With involve.me users can easily create and publish smart landing pages & promotions for lead acquisition, quizzes & personality tests for lead qualification & segmentation, price calculators & digital sales assistants for sales conversion and product & customer satisfaction surveys for measuring customer experience.

involve.me Details
Arabic, Bulgarian, Danish, German, Greek, English, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Chinese (Traditional)

Capture leads, collect feedback & activate your audience

Stereo sense GmbH
2016
Vienna, Austria
@involvemeapp
647 Twitter followers

involve.me Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the involve.me community
Have you used involve.me before?

involve.me Reviews

Showing 19 involve.me reviews
Already have involve.me?
Marketing Strategist
What do you like best?

The tool is very easy to use and new features are constantly being added. As such, this tool continues to stay relevant in today’s fast-changing technological world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing! The team actively listens to feedback and they are constantly improving! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A really great product with a really great team that continue to innovate! You honestly won’t go wrong with this product. It’s sometimes not too easy to find a product that can keep pace with market demands and thus product does so really well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Feedback of clients, nice interactive surveys, etc all help me quickly get valuable insights from my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The design, both back-end and front-end, is awesome. There are plenty of templates and useful analytics. Customer support is very responsive and follows-up even on weekends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The form builder, at least at the moment of writing this review, is not functional enough to be used for quizzes. Custom domains are rather expensive. It takes some time to get new features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating forms to get feedback from my friends; creating giveaways for my website visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

It was easy to use and their support is friendly and helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It needs to have more quiz features and improve its integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

integration with AC Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

brandquiz offers a very easy easy drag & drop builder for interactive customer experiences. I like the ease and smootheness with which it can be implemented within less than 30 minutes. Forms and Quizzes look very nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with all new solutions there are here and there a few shortcomings of the product which require some manual workarounds. But usually the support helps us to build find a way to make it work. I would love a feature that could help us build in a quiz into only banner ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need to invest initial time in the product in order to understand the full power of the product. Once you have done that, the only limitation is your own imagination.

brandquiz is a superb tool to understand customer behaviour and for my agency it will be a great enabler and feature to land more clients in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use brandquiz for our clients. For example one of my clients is offering personal fitness services and with brandquiz we enabled him to get in contact with his clients very easy and more regularly. He uses it to get weekly updates from his clients but uses it also to get to know his audience better to provide a better experience. With brandquiz we will enable all of our clients to reach out to their customers with easy. We will enable them to generate and qualify leads more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner - Consulting and Organisational Services
What do you like best?

Brandquiz has a vast array of templates and is easy to use with its drag and drop elements. This gives you the ability to quickly create attractive tools for client feedback and scenario training. I also appreciate the team's support and commitment to improving brandquiz. I have already seen useful additions to the tool e.g. timer, a streamlined interface and greater design control. I am therefore encouraged about the future of this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently there are no visual data elements e.g. charts and graphs. I would like to see outcomes ranked and not just the top one revealed. This is important when designing assessments that enable participants to consider primary and secondary attributes. Also a visual guide to manage logic jumps will be useful especially for building scenarios. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a tool to quickly create attractive and robust feedback or customer-building products, then you should seriously consider brandquiz. The tool encourages creativity and good design practices through its formatting elements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Intelligence building and continuous improvement through client feedback

- Knowledge and skills development through micro-learning and training scenario

- New business opportunities through list-building

- Client self-awareness through completion of assessment activities

and for internal use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CMO
What do you like best?

I enjoy the versatility of the features very much and love being able to have a such a high degree of customization! It's one of the most professional software I have seen and at the same time so easy to use. Everything is well designed & works flawlessly. I also love the fact that they offer a free limited tier, so you can try everything out before purchasing. The tool is very powerful in its own right and has most of the features you need to create very effective quizzes, surveys, calculators and much more. In addition to the platform the support team is very responsive when it comes to product feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a relatively new product, so there might be some features you will need to request. But as the support is so great in finding helpful ways and suggestions, I haven't found anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to dive deep into the feature richness of this powerful tool and you'll see it's time well spent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation and qualification, customer activation and sales growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Community Lead
What do you like best?

You can use this platform to build multi-step customer journeys for lead acquisition and qualification, user conversion and even customer satisfaction measurement. I really love the fact that I can easily embed the interactive content I create in our pages and it doesn't look like we use a third party tool. The design options are so extensive and detailed, that lead quizzes and calculators blend in perfectly. Which also has an extremely positive effect on conversion. The flexibility and creativity it allows is unmatched in any other tool. Integration with MailChimp and their webhook feature makes it easy to create an effective funnel.Our base engages more with our content since using brandquiz and we know our users much better since! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has somewhat of a learning curve, but once you're in, it's sort of addictive and well worth the time put in! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool is very useful if you want to create new types of content easily and without the intervention of developers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- increasing user engagement

- capturing more leads

- gathering better user data

- measuring customer satisfaction Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maxsolus
What do you like best?

Easy to use!! you can easily create a quiz, a lead collection template, and much more. It took me only couple minutes to create a dope newsletter signup for my website (including GDPR). I also use it when I teach, all my students love taking the quizzes since it's optimized for all type of screens.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's missing graphs and charts, I would love to see more visual data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't know how to use HTML, and you don't want to bother to learn how to create forms and optimize them. Brandquiz offers you the best way to generate leads with an easy platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me in both my consulting and teaching fields. It help me get new leads and also simplifies teaching.

I create with it: Landing Pages/ Quizzes for my students / Surveys for my company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Independent Business Owner
What do you like best?

Its sooo versatile and powerful!

You can build amazing, interactive, beautiful and fashionly designed quizzes, but the features list is much wider. Surveys, forms, promotions, lead pages...and more. And all with a modern tool that helps me all over my customer journey process gathering info a as unvaluable tool for getting new leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love an spanish translation. That would be great to reach spanish and latam markets. nd I would work out more templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With brandquiz I can easily create and publish lead pages & promotions for lead acquisition, quizzes & personality tests for lead qualification & segmentation, price calculators & digital sales assistants for sales conversion and product & customer satisfaction surveys for measuring customer experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Media and Research Executive
What do you like best?

BrandQuiz is an amazing tool because -

1. Clean and Easy to use User Interface: The user interface for quiz building is as simple as clicking the blocks and drag and drop building the quiz.

2. Multiple Outcomes, Logic Jump and Lead Magnet Landing Page: You can use BrandQuiz to design and create different type of Quizzes. The BrandQuiz dashboard also has a wide range of templates to get you started quickly on you project. You can also create a lead magnet landing page where you can collect information from leads. Moreover, you can also implement your Facebook Pixel code in the landing page to track conversions.

3. Integrations: BrandQuiz already has Zapier integration which supports working with various platforms and also has native integrations with other email service providers like MailChimp to name one.

4. Team: The BrandQuiz team and their support is quick to answer questions and truly customer centric. If you want some changes or added integration, the BrandQuiz team will try their best to help you out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about BrandQuiz - it is an amazing tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer engagement is important for any brand and BrandQuiz helps me with engaging my customers while also creating a fun experience interacting with the quiz. Did I mention it is also a lead magnet tool? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

it very easy and simple to use , and after you use it you will find that this tools is very fast and it the speed of the tools is incridable

it is very easy to integrate in you website and easy to use the block when design the form I love it,

thing is cool in this app:

1- the block that you can add in the form it easy to use

2- how you embded in any website

3- collecting the data and exported also a plus

4- many templates to chose from and this is a great thing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1- that i can add content like landing page

2- I can do A|B test

3- I can not ad script (java script) to add extintions

4- I wish there a ticket system , the user fill the forms and after that he recive tikets

5- it is not costumized ( we have to change the design as we like

6- I can change the background in the block some time I need to add image

7- there no many integration and that must be solved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

buy now it the best solution for any B2B or B2C Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using this app to create

1- Landing page so users register and after that they can watch the match

2- Quizz for my exams

3- viral contents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

We were looking for a way to gather various customer related bits of information at different lifecycles of the customer journey. Most other solutions either had bad ui/ux or were difficult to integrate or both.

The editor is easy to use and comparable to desktop apps like Keynote but more important the experience for the users is great as well and integrating with their API was straight forward.

Support was also great. Most of the features were self-explanatory and well documented but whenever we needed support the team was quite responsive and competent which is not a given with Saas vendors nowadays. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Smooth sailing so far. Self-hosted solution would be great in addition to current offering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gathering customer related insights at various touchpoints within the customer journey (e.g. acquisition, retention, referral, feedback, …).

We previously were using Google Forms for this which work okay but are difficult to style and always feel a bit alien in the user flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

Everything is good so far with brandquiz. I've been using brandquiz from last 6 months. Created so many quizzes and surveys. Even we can create calculators with brandquiz. I've agency plan with them which is the best thing for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can say there are very little cons about brandquiz at this moment. Their support is good and there is nothing wrong with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More integrations with latest CRMs and Email Marketing companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Taking quizzes, surveys, logical questions and complex calculators for my business. Easy to take opinions of our users without much hurdles and issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Specialist / Digital Marketing Specialist - Part-Time, Freelance Job
What do you like best?

I really like how many quiz templates with lots of options are there. You can create and test a quiz in less than 5 min. Also, support is just great. They are always there and they are very patient. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more complicated (multi-page + calculator or logical jumps) templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test it yourself for free and you'll love it. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using this app to engage my followers interested in new products and services by using quizzes and surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director / Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

The UI is amazing on both widgets and admin dashboard. There are a big amount of templates to use as a base for your quiz. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more options for complex calculations and conditional logic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is really simple to use and the user interface is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've use it for calculators, lead generation, contests.... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CH
What do you like best?

Brandquiz is one those rare applications which puts ideas that convert into your head and then does the decent thing, which very few SAAS applications do, it makes it extremely easy for you to get those ideas live on your site and delivering leads. The UI/UX is thoughtfully designed and a delight to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are one or two calculations which BrandQuiz does not support but other than that it is really difficult to quibble about this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation and growing our social footprint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

oiwner
What do you like best?

easy handling, clean interface, versatility Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there could be a bit more bells and whistles for logic functionalities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

customer involvement

HR preselection

entertainment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce Consultant
What do you like best?

The forms are easy to use, easy to set up.

Integrations are plentiful and super simple to set up

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I can change the subdomain for each form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It streamlines my lead generation and inquiry process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The ease of creating quiz and generating reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, there is always help if I need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adding a Drag and drop builder, columns and more image customization options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating lead pages, surveys, quizzes in minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.