Intuit Payroll Services

Intuit Payroll Services is a solution that helps companies to setup, run payroll, file payroll taxes and calculate paychecks, it has Error Detection Technology that alerts user, run payroll from iPad, iPhone or Android and works with or without QuickBooks

Work for Intuit Payroll Services?

Learning about Intuit Payroll Services?

Compare Intuit Payroll Services to Similar Solutions

Intuit Payroll Services Reviews

Showing 16 Intuit Payroll Services reviews
Intuit Payroll Services review by Shari L.
Shari L.

"Easy and affordable payroll service for small business or really any size business!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to submit payroll and know it will be completed properly with no issues for the company or our employees! In addition to that, it's very affordable for a small company. For about $200 per month, our employees are paid on time by direct deposit and our tax filings are all completed for us. Not much more I can ask for a seamless payroll process!

What do you dislike?

Having to submit 2 business days in advance of pay date. It's certainly not a show stopped and even helps me get it out of the way sometimes but it always worries me that a last minute change is possible within the 2 day window. This has only happened a handful of times and it's always been resolved easily so this isn't really a big deal but just want I could consider a slight downside.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an affordable and reliable payroll service that is integrated with QuickBooks, this is for you!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Intuit Payroll Services
Intuit Payroll Services review by Larry B.
Larry B.

"It Pays to Use Intuit Payroll Services"

What do you like best?

I love not having to worry about processing the payroll and filing the paperwork. The complexity of dealing with tax laws in multiple states, cities, and the IRS would be overwhelming to me as a small business owner, so being able to delegate that responsibilty to Intuit Payroll Services really makes me feel free of the burden that payroll could be.

What do you dislike?

I have to open each report, click on a link to view a printable version, and then print to PDF to get an archive copy of the reports for my records. It would be much nicer if I could select a standard set of reports in advance and just have the PDF reports created automatically when I run the payroll.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a discounted price.

What Payroll Services solution do you use?

Intuit Payroll Services review by Maria I.
Maria I.

"Intuit Payroll is Reliable in Payroll Services!"

What do you like best?

I love the interface and simple steps to do payroll and the submission of taxes. I can easily add the vendors for 1099.

Th reminders by Intuit are really helpful. It reminds you ahead of time to do the filings and other stuff. Be early and not be stressed by deadlines because Intuit gives importance in organization and efficiency.

What do you dislike?

This service cost some bucks and For a business, my clients always wants to cut costs, having a software like this is worth it but you gotta be ready to pull out some bucks for this premium services.

Intuit Payroll Services review by Team Member in Financial Services
Team Member in Financial Services

"Intuit - Simplifying the payroll equation"

What do you like best?

The entire interface is streamlined and simple. Essentially, if you can navigate a website you can navigate Intuit without hassle. The tabs are self explanatory - you can generate reports on anything from employee paycheck deductions to payroll tax payments.

What do you dislike?

Intuit has the tendency to 'Glitch' half way through an import, sometimes it can result in duplicate checks being put into the GL. Intuit does not warn when this occurs so one must be observant not to press import more than once even during a glitch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After using Paycor and ADP this is by far the simplest software for payroll accounting and printing. For a small business this is ideal. You also cannot beat $39.00 a month. Intuit also has one of the best customer service lines out there, if you cannot fix a problem they will for you.

Intuit Payroll Services review by Manager/Operations
Manager/Operations

"Comprehensive Tool with good records and ability to create reports"

What do you like best?

My favorite tool is my ability to set up recurring events.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is that data from this particular program exported will not synch with other QuickBook or Intuit software programs I use. This creates a lot of duplicate work and money spent on accounting. The data that is autopopulated will often duplicate with 'ghost' transactions, which I must go in and manually delete. Delete the wrong one and you have a major issue with your entire books, especially if you have large split transactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best tool I've found to use. Although there are some features it is lacking, such as the ability to sync with other Intuit software, it is still a sturdy and dependable tool.

Intuit Payroll Services review by Manager/Operations in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Manager/Operations in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Quick/Easy Payroll Solution"

What do you like best?

We use the full-service option so all of the taxes are filed for us.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had a dedicated account specialist. Even though my issue is generally solved with one call,I talk to a different person every time I call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good, solid company. Reasonable price for the services.

We have saved a ton of money over our previous payroll service.

Intuit Payroll Services review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"I love Intuit online payroll service"

What do you like best?

The convenience of using the online program and that customer service is easy to reach. I like Electronically filing.

What do you dislike?

Not much I don't like. Maybe an update on the site to look fresh. But otherwise I can't think of anything I don't really like.

Intuit Payroll Services review by Jessica N.
Jessica N.

"Pleased with my experience "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the website. It’s very simple to navigate and quick to run payroll each week.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing I do not like about this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to run payroll with.

Intuit Payroll Services review by Team Member
Team Member

"Gets the job done with few bells and whistles"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy it is to use this program.

What do you dislike?

Not enough detailed reporting abilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure they provide the reporting capabilities you need prior to committing to this software.

Intuit Payroll Services review by Kim A.
Kim A.

"Payroll made Simple"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and never had a problem with payroll or taxes.

What do you dislike?

Every year payroll services and direct deposit price increases

Intuit Payroll Services review by Christine S.
Christine S.

"Fantastic Service!"

What do you like best?

The fact that QB always keeps my program up-to-date. It's worry free!

What do you dislike?

Outside of the annual cost being a little high, we don't dislike anything.

Intuit Payroll Services review by Ciara C.
Ciara C.

"Okay interface, good ideA!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, automated calculation function.

What do you dislike?

Interface is rather dated and ugly. Na..

Intuit Payroll Services review by Other in Law Practice
Other in Law Practice

"Great payroll services"

What do you like best?

They prepare all tax statements and send payments to the State and IRS

What do you dislike?

Payments taken from account don't seem to be on a specific date following payroll.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a little more expensive than other payroll services, but they are worth it.

Intuit Payroll Services review by Team Member in Civic & Social Organization
Team Member in Civic & Social Organization

"Great Online Tool for Payroll Services"

What do you like best?

I like the security and simple yet detailed design. Very easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There can be quirks when verifying security or maintenance of the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

10/10 would recommend.

Intuit Payroll Services review by Other in Hospital & Health Care
Other in Hospital & Health Care

"Payroll services "

What do you like best?

Able to get w2s online without waiting for them to arrive in mails. Able to great logins remotely.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point. It’s pretty easy and swift service.

Intuit Payroll Services review by Team Member in Accounting
Team Member in Accounting

"Intuit Payroll within QBO for the WIN!!"

What do you like best?

I like not having to log into a 3rd Party Payroll provider and having all my reporting all in one place

What do you dislike?

It dosen't have a few features the the Intuit Payroll portal provides, but livable

Learning about Intuit Payroll Services?

* We monitor all Intuit Payroll Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Intuit Payroll Services to Similar Solutions