Intuit GoPayment

3.9

Intuit GoPayment is a complete mobile payment gateway for small to medium sized businesses. The transaction software allows you to instantly process all major credit cards with a card reader plugin and mobile application. The app can also request a customer signature for additional security and can email or print receipts.

Work for Intuit GoPayment?

Learning about Intuit GoPayment?

Intuit GoPayment Reviews

Showing 16 Intuit GoPayment reviews
Intuit GoPayment review by Tyrone H.
Tyrone H.

"Super Convenient"

What do you like best?

I love the mult-platform compatibility, and the ease of use for mobiles. The fact that we're a small business and quite roving also means being able to manage critical payments on the go is key. I love the mobile aspect and intuitive nature of the system. I don't perceive challenges in training as we expand.

What do you dislike?

We work across multiple currencies and foreign exchange rates are critical to our business. I wish the software facilitated this and had some mechanism for live updates or pegs that would preclude us from having to do the extra checks and mathematics to avoid losses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please get it and move forward. It is an incredible tool that will save and make you money in short order.

We are a start up, and this is reducing out cost outlay on accounting and payables in a major way. I am not sure I could pay a team to handle this aspect of the business at this early stage.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Intuit GoPayment
Intuit GoPayment review by Sara R.
Sara R.

"Underwhelmed "

What do you like best?

I like that the interface is pretty straightforward, when checking someone out. I also liked the overall appearance of the app. It was very clear and simple.

What do you dislike?

The computer site has a glitch - you log in and it stays in the loading page forever. If you stop it after a while and enter the application website address again it will take you to your account. Which then looks like an interface from the 1990's. It functional just not "pretty". Also, using it with customers, it takes a good while to process the customer payment and sometimes it won't go through. There's a lot of being patient and crossing fingers involved and that doesn't help me present a confident, top of the line business front that I want to show to customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product was easy enough to use, when it worked. Pricing is competitive. I had a top of the line phone and sufficient internet service when using, but still struggled to get payments to process reliably. My recommendation would be to weigh your needs when selecting and if speed and reliability are features you need from a payment processor, then choose a different one.

It's nice to have an onsite credit card processor, as so many folks today only use credit cards and don't carry checks or cash. I have been able to capture their business over folks in my industry who don't take cards.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

Intuit GoPayment review by Felicia W.
Felicia W.

"Wonderful Solution"

What do you like best?

The fact that I don’t have to pay a monthly fee.

What do you dislike?

The per transaction fee is a large chunk of my profit margin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You will not be disappointed. This is very easy to do.

I am able to offer an automatic payment plan that takes the pressure off of trying to remember when clients payments are due so you can create a new invoice and mail it out. It does all of that automatically.

Intuit GoPayment review by Robin M.
Robin M.

"Intuit is just ok"

What do you like best?

I like how many options they have, and all capabilities. I really like the fact that the program is adjustable to various size companies.

What do you dislike?

Too much to grasp without lots of tutorials , hard to get started. Hard to know what’s essential and what is not.

Organizational, time saving

Intuit GoPayment review by Greg W.
Greg W.

"Professional Software"

What do you like best?

Having tried other payment processing software, deciding to move forward with Intuit allows for easy syncing via online or desktop logins.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike aside from the upgrades of phones and having to purchase new card readers.

This software allows each of our representatives to close a deal in person without having to wait for any type of authorization or having to disclose the login information for Quickbooks main hub.

Intuit GoPayment review by Kimesha B.
Kimesha B.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

I love how seamless it was to accept mobile payments and the Bluetooth capability.

What do you dislike?

The is nothing that I really dislike about Gopayment.

I am solving the need to have a register in the space, the need to be in a specific place to check customers out, and I love the benefits of being a cashless more green business with Gopayment.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Super User friendly, very convenient step by step

What do you dislike?

The style of the go payment card reader for me it’s too easy to loose I need it to be a little bigger and have the chip reader also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider all options and features and determine which products and features are best for your needs. I love that intuit has a number of products and software that I love and utilize almost everything is integrated with each other.

My reports are easily integrated into intuit and it’s the perfect on the go solution.

Intuit GoPayment review by Keldon L.
Keldon L.

"Quick Pay"

What do you like best?

I liked how simple the application was to use, I was able to manage time logs as well as pay out and invoice clients

What do you dislike?

I didn't care for the set up mostly, it wasn't as streamlined as I would've liked

We are making the payment and invoicing process more streamlined for our company and clients

Intuit GoPayment review by User

"Process Transactions that Correspond to QuickBooks Perfectly"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that for small business use, one can take transactions (credit cards, etc.) that then correspond perfectly to QuickBooks accounting and require very little setup and maintenance.

What do you dislike?

The fees are a bit inflated compared to other services but this may be due to the fact that the system is designed to work with other Intuit software which it does very well.

The main problem is the ability to take credit card payments and for the transaction to be recorded and analyzed perfectly by Intuit's QuickBooks software.

Intuit GoPayment review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Best Mobile Payment Option Out There "

What do you like best?

Flexible, reliable, not that expensive, great if you use QuickBooks for accounting for your business.

What do you dislike?

Less expensive than Square if you sell a volume of lower priced items, but if you sell a higher volume and/or big ticket items, then you will likely more in fees with GoPayment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Assess how many items you will sell and then whether the fees are worth it and/or if you need to integrate with Quickbooks for reconciliation.

On the spot payment for credit cards.

Intuit GoPayment review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Overall good program!"

What do you like best?

I love how I am able to make payments swiftly, precisely, and while in commute.

What do you dislike?

I don’t necessarily dislike anything. If anything I would say the program runs a bit slow at times. Especially in areas where I am not connected to WiFi. But it does do the job once it has finished loading. So that is very great!

I am able to reach deadlines to recurring bills needed. As well as keeping track of any miscellaneous payments or money.

Intuit GoPayment review by Agency
Agency

"Best and quickest payment processor "

What do you like best?

We were able to integrate GOPayment seamlessly eight quickbooks and purchased a GOPayment reader

What do you dislike?

The processing fees and the holds that can be placed on certain payments

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should have the funds to conduct business in case of a hold on your received payments

The most valuable benefits are the customers knowing their information is secure and they have access to a customer support line

"Getting paid made easy"

What do you like best?

The ability to collect payments anytime and anywhere from an android or apple phone.

What do you dislike?

a little pricey the 2.4% can add up, but i love Quickbooks so it makes it worth it

Being able to collect up front, chip card reader , not having to be a quickbooks user

Intuit GoPayment review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Very much enjoyed"

What do you like best?

Used this at the last office I manages, helped keep things in order on accurate. Great reports.

What do you dislike?

At this time I cannot recall anything i did not like

help collections go up versus balance billing which hurts us

Intuit GoPayment review by Administrator

"Administrator"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for the customer and for myself.

What do you dislike?

The fees tend to be higher than other portals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Easy for customers and admins.

Collecting payments from customers who owe money.

Intuit GoPayment review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Go Payment"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the Invoicing and the instant payments we receive

What do you dislike?

nothing at the moment other than pricing

Instant Invoicing and Payments

Learning about Intuit GoPayment?

* We monitor all Intuit GoPayment reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.