IntSig OCR Solutions Reviews & Product Details

IntSig OCR Solutions Overview

What is IntSig OCR Solutions?

CamScanner, the mobile App developed by IntSig has over 300 million downloads globally. IntSig OCR solutions integrate CamScanner SDK/API with your App or Web and reads paper documents and search texts in the scanned copies. It turns image into editable texts and supports 17 different languages.

IntSig OCR Solutions Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Persian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Nepali, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Sanskrit, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)

With IntSig OCR Solutions, any documents you see in real world can be digitized and saved right away with your mobile phone. Just take a photo, and CamScanner take care of the rest.

Intsig
2006
Milpitas, CA
@IntSig
257 Twitter followers

IntSig OCR Solutions Screenshots

IntSig OCR Solutions Reviews

Showing 210 IntSig OCR Solutions reviews
Already have IntSig OCR Solutions?
graphic design
What do you like best?

It is a work software that optimizes your time to the maximum, it is very fast and easy to use, it has a range of formats with which you can work without any problem. It is a software with which you can scan different documents and edit and transform them to another format, speeding up the creation of a document and sending it from your cell phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since I have been using this application, I have not had any problems with this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is very easy and fast to use, with which you can exchange different formats. It is the best option to scan any type of document safely. You can upload the documents to different digital platforms, both educational and personal or business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application has managed to optimize my time to the maximum. Since the scanning of documents is much faster and that these can be exchanged in different formats. This software has helped me to scan and edit my documents without any problem, presenting a clear and readable format of the documents that are scanned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it has auto edge detection that crops the page automatically. I like that it has multiple filter options for my need to say the black and white and magic color filters are best. I like that allows us to arrange pictures and also allows us to import images from the gallery. I like that it also gives the option to reduce the size of the document as per our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it prints its logo and name at the end of every document page. I don't like that it saves images as pages containing images in the document instead of character written in the pages of the document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to tell you all to give this application a try if you are using any other scanner application available. it is completely satisfying and helpful with the best of features to ease your work. It is appropriate for scanning images to a .pdf format Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using Int Sig Solutions to create a .pdf of the hard copy document that I have to share it with my team in the organization. It's the best benefit is that it creates a really good looking document that is clearly readable no matter how much we zoom in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in IntSig OCR Solutions
What do you like best?

I like that it allows us to crop the image to any dimension of quadrilateral and then converts it to a4 size. I like the magic filter, that coverts the page as if it was scanned by the machine. I like that it allows us to convert the image to many formats like pdf, jpeg and allows easy sharing to many platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook etc. It automatically detects edges and crops the image clicked accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes crops abruptly instead of cropping the required page. It always put the watermark logo at the bottom of the page. It does not allow optical character recognition and in the pdf file, it saves the page as an image instead of text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to tell you all to use it in good light or use it with torch not it does not work well with just a snap of light. All other things about the application are really good. You will really enjoy using it. You should consider switching to it from your existing application in use. IntSig OCR Solutions are headed in the right direction and brings time to time innovation to increase the customer experience. It is the best useable product presently in the market for our use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it everyday to covert our hard copy work to soft copy and submit it to our professors and share the work amongst our friends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Member
What do you like best?

IntSig OCR Solution made an app called Cam Scanner which is the primary app most of India uses to make its hard copy pages into pdf. It clears the character written on the page more efficiently than any other app. It makes the page colour magically white and bright using it's AI. I have used it;'s optical character recognition feature and I must say it's pretty amazing and accurate in converting what is written in the document. i love the option given to us while sharing the pages it gives us option to either send as jpg or as pdf and then too it assks for the size of file we want. i love the level of freedom it gives us while we share its document.Its easy to use and share and it also has cloud storage to sync our documents which is an amazing feature to have for such an app where more and more number of documents are kept its pretty obvious that some of the important ones might get deleted so cam scanner keeps the backup Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way it captures the pages.I mean the feature is really cool but the edge detection algorithm used by them is not good and it mostly never full of my page with accuracy. It does not allow us to edit documents of pdf as it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please improve your edge detection algorithm Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using IntSig OCR Solutions as my primary pdf creator and share to all of my organisation using its application Cam Scanner only Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can easily scan, edit, save or send any document. I can make any text document bright enough, easily readable and look professional. And I can send scanned documents directly from CS or save it to my phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can not mention any feature I dislike - everything works just great for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend to try CS on your phone or tablet - you will not need large scanner anymore. You will be very happy with all features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I scan multiple documents and send them using email. I save my valuable time completing my tasks right away when I need it. Also I improve my communication quality with my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

CamScanner is an application for creating and editing a PDF file. Helping to scan, store, synchronize and collaborate a multitude of contents through the cell phone. Being an excellent software to avoid wasting unnecessary time scanning like a printer. Accelerate delivery of PDF documents when urgent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Until now since I have used the application, I have not presented any kind of problem with this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application as it is very easy to use and allows you to speed up your time to the maximum. It will help you to digitize document in the blink of an eye. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software has helped me a lot in my field of work to digitize documents and even texts through its OCR engine. Documents can be exported or shared as images or as Word or PDF documents, speeding up my time when preparing or scanning documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student
What do you like best?

CamScanner is currently the best available tool for document scanning in the market. The level of accuracy and effective outcomes makes it the essential tool for every users be it for office, students or any. It has many inbuilt tools like Image to Text, Image to Excel, Document editing, PDF conversions, PDF password protection, word conversions, email tool, adding signature to documents, adding watermark to documents, smudge tool, Ink annotation, creating greeting cards, ID card scanning, QR code scan, automatic resizing of scanned document and many more. The automatic resizing one of the best feature wherein it resizes and aligns to the boundary of the scanned document automatically, for additional manual resizing it provides automatic zoom in to precisely set the scanned document edges. There are many add-on filters like magic color, B&W, grayscale etc that gives more depth to the smaller characters in the scanned document. The accuracy is more than a traditional scanner device. Documents can be protected by setting passwords or adding watermarks. Image resolution can also be set in the apps ie from standard to HD (4032 8 3024 pixels). It also contains an inbuilt file manager. Documents can be grouped and converted to pdf or excell format. The pro version supports 10gb + cloud space with 1000/Mo OCR credits, Pro features like anti counterfeit, pdf editor, 3rd party cloud support, unlimited folder credits etc. Pocket friendly scanner that fits alround use into a single mobile device. There are some free additional benefits for student ids. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is not many demerit points for CamScanner. Some downsides can be like scanner output quality depends on the capturing device's camera quality although it can import images or documents from other sources. There were some malware issues in application recently, the web interface is not much better compared to the mobile version. More editing features can be added to improve the scanner feature. The free version always adds CamScanner watermark for any document scanning, To eliminate this you need pro version. Image to Text feature is not accurate enough there are still room for improvements in this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CamScanner is a go to tool for every user. The pocket friendly application clears the need for standalone scanning device at home/work place. The pro version is not that expensive so one can definitely invest on that. There are some free credits for the student ids which is definitely a good application for students. There are a lot of features that makes the scanned document accurate and precise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use CamScanner for my each and every scanning needs. Although I have a scanner at home but the mobile version is very handy and portable. I mostly use CamScanner for document editing, ID scanning, PDF conversions. Filling up forms is much easier now, instead of printing document and filling rather I use imported document and edit on itself. Signing documents is easy as I just need to click the signed image and place it proper fields in the document. Being a student I need CamScanner very often to scan IDs, create pdf of entire book/notes, scanning writing sheets/coverpages for my classwork assignments. In built cloud space is handy for storing documents but I can share to any other cloud storage from the application itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Workforce and Income Team Coordinator | Pod Leader
What do you like best?

CamScanner is as of now the best available tool for record scanning in the market. The degree of accuracy and viable results makes it the essential tool for each client be it for office, understudies, or any. The automatic resizing probably the best feature wherein it resizes and aligns to the boundary of the scanned archive automatically, for additional manual resizing it gives automatic zoom in to accurately set the scanned report edges. The accuracy is in excess of a traditional scanner gadget. It is fast and works impeccably on all gadgets. It also allows you to print remotely and fax globally. There are various filters "black and white", "magic shading", and so on, which can enhance the text style on your page. You can also edit the archives and utilize a variety of different tools to assist with obtaining the best possible scanned image. It has all the basic services, which help you to scan essentially by taking a photograph; it is really practical and useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From my personal experience, CamScanner is one of the best software in its field. Due to recent pandemic situation, CamScanner has been a great use for me and many other users like me. People were doing work from home and CamScanner has helped many of its users in this field by allowing them to scan documents easily and clearly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The app also makes it easy to send the records legitimately from the app, by email, instant message, or whichever you like. You can also organize your scanned archives into documents straightforwardly in the app. The app also has the alternative of assembling different pages as one record. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The feature to turn my mobile phone into a scanner and take clear pictures of documents. It is fast and works perfectly on all my devices. It also has a common sync feature, which lets you switch devices effectively and efficiently. It also allows you to print wirelessly and fax globally and this is a feature that not a lot of applications allow you to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything about the application is great, but now many other similar applications are coming up and hence, there is nothing to differentiate. Other than that it is a good application and you will not face any problems as such. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good application if you are looking for fast and remote scanning. You can benefit a lot from this application in day to day life. It also has free versions, so you do not always have to pay for the application. It is fast and works perfectly on all my devices. It also has a common sync feature, which lets you switch devices effectively and efficiently. I would recommend this application to all those who need to take pictures of a lot of documents in their everyday life and are not satisfied with their smartphone camera. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A lot of my problems were solved as it would turn images to texts and also the auto edit feature would make the scanning fast and hence, I could have better pictures of the documents I needed without using a scanner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is by far the best application to scan documents from your phone. The quality of the scanned photo is very clear. After taking the photo from your phone you can crop it easily by stretching the boundaries and after that there are many options to enhance the quality of the image like No shadow, Original, Lighten, Magic Colour, Grey Mode and B&W. I generally use the No shadow or Magic Colour which are the best.

Another great feature is that you can create PDFs by making a document of the photos you have clicked. You can also store and arrange your personal documents in this application by creating folders like ID Cards , Business Documents etc. The documents are also instantly stored on their cloud facility which keeps them stored and secured even if you loose your phone. It is also very easy to share the scanned documents via E-Mail, Whats App or any other Social media platform.

The interface is great and easy to operate. The speed of the application is great and lag free. The developer gives out regular updates and bug fixes as well. There are also features like OCR, Barcode scanner, PDF Compressor, Excell to PDF convertor and vice-versa in this application.

There is a premium and business platform in the application with great benefits. Premium customers can get more cloud storage , you can also add your signature or water marks to your documents. Also the CamScanner watermark is not shown on PDFs for premium customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Storage Capacity of the application is not much, for a normal user it is 200 MB. You will have to become a premium customer to get more storage space. Also if your a regular user all your Scanned PDFs will have the CamScanner water mark below which is "Scanned by CamScanner" . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The major benefit is that you can share scanned documents from your mobile phone and you do not require a printer with a scanner.

As in this digital age everyone has a mobile phone but the problem is some phones don't have a great camera, so this application solves the problem of sharing photos scanned with high quality images or PDFs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that with the camscanner app you can take pictures of virtually anything and transform them into a pdf or other format of choice. I appreciate that the app offers filters such as "single" and "batch" to assist with organization. I also love that the app can save documents into specific folders that you can create which is similar to having a filing cabinet and can come immensely handy when looking back on documents. It is great that there is no set limit for the number of documents you can scan and after scanning, you can personalize each page to fit your needs - there are different filters "black & white", "magic color", etc which can enhance the font on your page. You can also crop the documents and use a variety of other tools to assist with obtaining the proper scanned image. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cam scanner really needs to work on the initial editing they do to the photo that you upload- the cropping and color are ALWAYS incorrect and not fit to the page. To which point, I see absolutely no purpose in evening having the automatic initial editing as people will need to re-edit their uploads anyways. Moreover, I dont like that you cannot edit all the photos in a batch at once. It makes scanning large documents quite the hassle. I dont mind the watermark on the bottom of the page but i think the pricing to have it removed is a little too much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I dont have to go buy a scanner or new printer and can simply use my phone on the go to scan things quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the best is that it has Optical character recognition feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when it clicks picture it's auto-crop feature does not work properly for the first two images every time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Int Sig OCR solution in our organization to be free from the problem of using online software for converting images into PDF it is a good product and makes the soft copy of our pages into PDf really fast Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ejecutiva de cuentas
What do you like best?

I love this solutions, because it gives me all I need when I'm looking for a quickly scanner. I has all the possibilities, to save the files in PDF or PNG or JPG. It is amazing to create documents who are already printed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything bad to say. I use it and everytime it surprises me all the possibilities we have to create an scan with my own phone, and the quality it has even when you don't have good lights or the best camera. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have my documents on my phone in PDF very quickly. When I have to sign some documents and send by email, I do it from there in a few minutes with no printer or scanner needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it really makes it easy for us to scan the document s that we have and share it with any other department on the go Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

this app clicks very unclear pictures that is what I dislike most about this application the most Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the document scanning problem of our organization with the use of this application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is an intelligent manager of pdf documents, I like this software in great value because it is an application to exchange various files such as photographs in various formats such as pdf, word, excel and among other platforms, the most striking innovation from me point of view is that it has a mobile scanner integration, that is to say that from a smartphone with its camera, you can scan receipts, notes, invoices, cards, business cards and other interesting qualities that make the system, considering it multifunctional according to to your schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We can critically highlight that this software does not maintain an adequate user interface on the web, since it has very little information about what it is mainly dedicated to, underlining that it lacks colors having an old look without modernization, taking into account that it is not not at all flashy, it does not acquire illustrations or digital drawings about its functionalities adapting a dry and non-conformable appearance, in other words we can emphasize that it is simple and obsolete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a perfect software for companies that need an innovative system to successfully create and modify a pdf file, as Camscanner covers these needs that they present, mentioning that it helps you scan, store, synchronize and collaborate with massive contents through phones or tablets, doing the work of your company or independent business in an easy and comfortable way, being a great manager of the latest generation of technology recommended for any organization in different fields of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software was implemented in our company's platform to guarantee us a versatile work, since it is an application that creates and edits pdf files in a fantastic way, mentioning that it saves us time and work thanks to its mobile scanner function, Since we can verify each feature such as receipts, notes, cards, and the one we mostly use invoices, which allows us to perform the scan in a simple and adequate way, optimizing each documentation process, that is, the graphics are more visible. clear and sharp, offering us great comfortable support and high-quality technology, including its high-end realization of accompanying information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Analyst
What do you like best?

Excellent Image processing/ Scanning tool in the market;

Mobile app is very user friendly and available offline;

Easy to scan images and save to device and upload to drive/ cloud;

Has login features so the account stores the history of files and could be logged in with same account in different devices;

Does automatic processing of Image brightness and color contrast for efficient scanning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are available only on upgraded version which needs additional payment.

could offer auto scanning features based on alignment in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent for Doc scanning and very mobile and accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For Scanning documents and searching within it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finance Executive
What do you like best?

CamScanner has very good scanning features with wide number of customization ,

The best of which is that You can scan a long doc with same file as a pdf with high clarity ,if any taken image has low clarity or out of focus you can retake it without needing to take the whole documents.

And you have the option f scanning ID card . Above all you can convert the docs to different forms . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s popping up advertisements in unpaid version annoys little.

And sometimes I found it difficult find the previously scanned documents.

Other than that I enjoy using CS very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a Fastest way of scanning A documents , when u want to remove from a big file u can easily scan it by your mobile and send by email.

And you can convert the documents to word , pdf , and excel Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it makes the making of PDF very very for my colleagues and my organization.It makes our work fast Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has the bad auto ordering of pages it is difficult to reorder pages and it sometimes clicks the hazy image Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PDF making was a big problem I am solving this problem of my orh=ganisation using this software.it is really helpful and easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like CamScanner as it makes scanning of documents easy and sharing as well as storage of documents is also convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes uploading of the documents takes time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to suggest others to use it for easy and convenient scanning and sharing of documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it for scanning of my documents whhich I want to share with others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best feature of this application is its unique selling point that it scans our documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like this application very much I have to dislike about this application than just it has very slow processing of images Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is the best document scanning application available in the market currently. It like a document convertor and scanner on the go Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salespreneur
What do you like best?

You can conveniently scan documents and images without any difficulties. The scanned items are automatically resized or you can yourself do some adjustments into any file size and format you like. No need to carry your scanners home to continue work during weekends. A lot can be done with the free version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some times the file capacity becomes very large when scanning a number of documents as single file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With CamScanner I can scan my hard copies for file sharing on emails and online applications. Convert pdf files to word document, jpeg etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.