InterWeave Smart Solutions

5.0

InterWeave Smart Solutions deliver configurable integration solutions for Salesforce, bpmOnline, OROCRM, SugarCRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, etc. We are designed to allow integration of data from CRM to QuickBooks.

Work for InterWeave Smart Solutions?

Learning about InterWeave Smart Solutions?

Categories

InterWeave Smart Solutions Reviews

Ask InterWeave Smart Solutions a Question
InterWeave Smart Solutions review by Jane G.
Jane G.

"Ten Years of Great Service!"

What do you like best?

Everything I've needed, InterWeave has been able to provide either, already incorporated into their program or, created at my request (very little wasn't already there!).

What do you dislike?

After thirty two years (yes, 32 years!) working with PC's, Mac's, programs, and tech support of all kinds, suffering through the development years from pre-windows and Lotus to cloud computing and servers, I know good from bad. I've had plenty of experience with programs that don't deliver, tech service that condescendingly speaks only geek, and companies that "don't get it". From the start, InterWeave "got it", "got me", "got my needs", and delivered. It has been ten years (10 YEARS!!!) and there is no company out there that delivers both product and support as InterWeave does. I have not one complaint, period, end of sentence!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hands down, the best people, the best program, the best tech support available.

I am able to pull out of Sales Force and dump into QuickBooks all the Customer and Job information I need to not only produce all customer files I need but also all the financial information for invoicing and bookkeeping. The two programs work together seamlessly and it is ONLY due to InterWeave. The benefits are a real time accurate financial picture of where my company stands (QB) and a CRM (SF) that provides unlimited reporting flexibility and marketing possibilities that are unequaled. If it were not for InterWeave, and I have been there and experienced far less from others, I would have no idea where my company really stood and not be able to address accounts and potential accounts to maintain business and grow business.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about InterWeave Smart Solutions
Showing 1 InterWeave Smart Solutions review
InterWeave Smart Solutions review by Jane G.
Jane G.

"Ten Years of Great Service!"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hands down, the best people, the best program, the best tech support available.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of InterWeave Smart Solutions for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Zapier Logo
Zapier
Zapier enables you to automate tasks between other online services (services like Salesforce, Basecamp, and Gmail). Connect hundreds of best-in-breed SaaS apps.
MuleSoft Anypoint Platform Logo
MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Anypoint Platform™ is a complete platform that lets companies realize business transformation through API-led connectivity. It is is a unified, flexible integration platform that solves the most challenging connectivity problems across SOA, SaaS and APIs.
PieSync Logo
PieSync
PieSync allows you to keep all your contacts in 2-Way, Real Time Sync no matter if you use (Gmail/Outlook, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Constant Contact, Prosperworks, HubSpot, MailChimp or ActiveCampaign to name a few).
Cleo Integration Cloud Logo
Cleo Integration Cloud
Cleo Integration Cloud is an ecosystem integration platform that makes it easy to build, automate and manage B2B, application, cloud, and data integrations. It's scalable, intuitive, and requires no custom code or specialized skillsets to manage daily integration operations.
IBM App Connect Logo
IBM App Connect
IBM App Connect is a multi-tenant, cloud-based platform for rapidly integrating cloud applications, on-premises applications and enterprise systems in a hybrid environment using a “configuration, not coding” approach.
Dell Boomi Logo
Dell Boomi
Dell Boomi AtomSphere connects any combination of cloud & on-premise applications directly from the web with no software, coding or appliances to install.
Jitterbit Logo
Jitterbit
4.7
Data & application integration suite providing business users a quick, cost-effective and simple way to design, deploy and manage a broad range of integrations.
SyncApps Logo
SyncApps
SyncApps integration platform allows any business to create Enterprise level software integrations using a simple point & press interface to integrate Dynamics 365, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, NetSuite, Salesforce, QuickBooks, Zoho CRM, Zendesk, Xero, Highrise, Handshake, SugarCRM, SuiteCRM and many more.
Software AG webMethods Logo
Software AG webMethods
Software AG's webMethods Integration Platform is a proven, pre-integrated software suite featuring the market-leading Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) that enables enterprises to rapidly integrate systems, services, devices, processes, business partners and data to provide new business value and improve business performance. Seamlessly integrated with webMethods API and Master Data Managment (MDM), webMethods suports the Digital Business Platform (DBP) which supports the rapid development for next generation applications.
SnapLogic Logo
SnapLogic
4.0
Modular collections of integration components built for a specific application or data source.

Learning about InterWeave Smart Solutions?

* We monitor all InterWeave Smart Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories