Intermapper Network Monitoring Reviews & Product Details

Senior Network Engineer
Wireless

"Incredibly insightful"

What do you like best?

Real time monitoring of all our networks with alerts and notifications that can be customized.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if there was a search feature when managing multiple servers. I would also like to see the licensing changed.

We are able to manage thousands of sites. Trouble shooting is extremely easy with SNMP to all devices.

What is Intermapper Network Monitoring?

Intermapper is reliable, user-friendly network monitoring software that helps organizations prevent downtime and discover network issues before they become critical. Easy enough for Level 1 technicians to use, Intermapper auto-discovers all your network devices and displays them on a live map that you can configure to fit your preferences with unlimited icons and background images. With total visibility into your IT infrastructure, you can see the source of problems, drill in for details, and set alerts to notify you when equipment exceeds preset thresholds. You can also find and fix network issues fast with our Automate add-on. Map and monitor your entire distributed network, including physical and virtual equipment. With Intermapper's easy auto-discovery, dynamic maps, and personalized alerts, network professionals are always ahead of network outages.

Intermapper Network Monitoring Screenshots

Intermapper Network Monitoring Reviews

1-25 of 54 total Intermapper reviews
Senior Principal Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Venerable product is still the best in class"

What do you like best?

The ease of constructing maps was and is Intermapper's best feature. I've been using Intermapper since the original Dartware release, and this has always been the reason I've stuck with it.

The new release I just upgraded retains a high degree of compatibility with older versions, but adds important new capabilities like probe groups the original didn't have.

What do you dislike?

First, I'm content with the functionality Intermapper provides in regards to defining networks, arranging maps, and so on. I haven't gotten deep enough into defining custom probes or creating elaborate charts to comment on that yet.

That said, it would be cool if the map arrangement facilities were extended to provide some automatic alignment facilities in the style of Omnigraffle or Visio.

There are a couple of glitches I'd like to see addressed. One is that sometimes the Insert menu is grayed out when it should not be. (Yes, I know about the read/write toggle and no, that's not it.)

Another, more serious issue is that sometimes editing probe settings either crashes my VNC sessions or the whole Mac OS X server (in the kernel_task). Now, I realize that this is not Intermapper's fault - there's no way an application should be able to crash the windowing system - but realistically, Apple is unlikely to fix this so it would sure be helpful if Intermapper could avoid doing whatever causes this.

I use it for basic network management, capacity planning, and server availability checks.

Member of Board Of Directors & Supervisor of Technical Operations
Education Management

"Review of Intermapper Monitoring software"

What do you like best?

Intermapper is a great easy to use monitoring tool that allows us the user to effectively monitor any size network. Great notification feature with various options for delaying or modifying how outages and critical devices get reported.

Inetermapper also has very good charting options that allow you to chart single and multiple interfaces on a chart. Again ample options for customization.

What do you dislike?

A challenge when using Intermapper is it a bit cumbersome creating customized charts. For some reason when moving/combining multiple interfaces onto one chart it refuses to move. Sometimes finding the proper probe for some devices is also challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For monitoring network devices and wireless bridges this product works.

We find it beneficial that multiple users can access, modify, manage and receive customized notifications based admin level

Response from Brooke Furry of Intermapper

Hi Raymond. Thank you so much for your review. It’s awesome to hear that you’re benefitting from Intermapper’s flexible monitoring, as well as the option to share access with multiple users.

We’ll soon be revamping our user-contributed probes library, which should make it easier for you to find the probes you need and create your own.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble creating customized charts. You should be able to easily drag multiple data charts into one chart. Try changing the prefix/scale of the graph to make it smaller. The data may be there; it just may not be large enough to show. If you’re still having issues, our support team is happy to help.

"delivers but buggy and terrible license schema"

What do you like best?

Mac based software, easy to use UX to add objects to monitor, etc. Elaborate probes and good alerting functionality. The visuals of maps really help you identify where there are issues on the network, with the colors doing most of the talking.

What do you dislike?

Outdated product, has not been refreshed in years, no smartphone apps, difficult to use web interface, old bugs that the company is taking years to fix or ignores and worse of all, an archaic licensing system that is linked to some unknown HW MAC IDs, which if they change or if you need a new laptop, you have to send an email and wait to get a new license key. No self serve license management or online license check. Really outdated and annoying, especially when you need it most.

Also, you have to do your own probes, even for super popular brands.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trial it inside out, know that this is a mature product, but because of it, it's also not evolving and being refreshed.

Monitoring the network and identifying where there are real-time or chronic issues.

Director of Information Technology

"Intermapper provides great insight"

What do you like best?

Intermapper is very easy to set up with a clean user interface, It allows you to set up probe groups so you can monitor the same device for multiple things: WMI disk size, SNMP response, http traffic, etc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes setting up the same settings for multiple devices can be tedious. Once you're finished, it's easy to maintain, but that initial setup is a lot of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think bulk operations would make Intermapper a lot better. For example, if I want to set up the same type of probe with the same credentials on ten different devices, that can be a lot of work. Having the ability to roll that out with a bulk operation would make life a lot easier. The way we back up the database is also a little clunky. I think a backup utility that would allow us to back up everything we need into one zip file would be great.

We were tired of finding out that a site was down or that we were running low on disk space after an issue was reported from an end-user. Now we can be proactive with issues and we know about them before they turn into something significant. It has decreased our downtime because we catch the potential issue before it becomes one.

Director of IT
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Long time user"

What do you like best?

Very quick and easy to setup a map of your network. The first time you let InterMapper automatically discover your network, it is quite breathtaking. There is no other software package that can do this a well as InterMapper. The historical data on your network is stored very efficiently, you can quickly reference uptime on devices as well as bandwidth usage and other specifics on your server/router/switch use.

What do you dislike?

If you don't want to use the map view, the list view is kind of clunky. But why use the list view?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get demo first, do a scan of your network, then remove all but the relevant monitoring points to determine your license requirements. You really don't need to monitor every little thing to get a useful and accurate map. For example I will map a router, then a device or 2 on the other side of the router to show it's working.

Provide a visual reference of my network topology, checking network assets for uptime and other issues. I have this map on a monitor on the wall of my office and anyone can walk by and see how systems are doing. I also let anybody access the map web page Intermapper automatically sets up so they can see network status. The ability of the users to know

Response from Brooke Furry of Intermapper

Hi Jim. Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. I’m glad you’ve found the maps valuable. And I love hearing that you’re publicly displaying your maps for others in the organization to see.

As far as the list view goes, any time you want to make mass updates to your maps, the list view would be the way to do that. It gives you options if you want to make changes to probes, thresholds, policies, etc., on a mass scale, and you can sort by the specific criteria you’re interested in. It’s pretty straightforward. If there’s any other criteria you would like to be able to sort by in that view, you can contact our support team at support.intermapper@helpsystems.com.

Thanks again for reviewing Intermapper!

IT Help Desk Team Lead
Entertainment

"Intermapper for Network Monitoring"

What do you like best?

We use InterMapper to monitor our internal network. I love that it sends me alerts when there is a switch or network down. The Network "Flows" licence is awesome as well to see traffic flow when trying to troubleshoot a network issue. I also like that you can have a bunch f different maps I have 5-8 different maps that I monitor.

What do you dislike?

I know this seems silly but the graphics kind of look like they are from the 80's which does not make it super visually appealing. also, it is kind of cumbersome to deal with licencing as sometimes you have to deal with customer support to get some licences switched to different users

I needed a way to monitor my network will little effort and lots of info and this product delivers! I also really enjoy the alert and audio notifications that it gives you!

Network Analyst
Utilities

"Intermapper is the main tool I use for looking at the network and managing my routers and switches."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to set up a double click action on devices. That way I can log right in to routers and switches with Putty or open a webpage for a UPS or RDP to a server. I also like the charts. I use them to look at bandwidth utilization on WAN links over time.

What do you dislike?

I'm not crazy about flows as they just show you top N. I also can't always find a probe to monitor SNMP on certain devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for managing your network. Just get it. It's reasonably priced too!

I get a quick and dirty view of problem devices on the network. I can spot these devices and fix them many times before the users even notice. I can also use the charts to prove that I might need more bandwidth at certain locations.

AH
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Made for networking not help desk "

What do you like best?

I like the status windows and how it can be configured for almost anything. Monitoring PC's and printers on it. There are lots of windows packages with lots of useful data. Also like how the maps can make it clear where things are for new help desk staff. like how I can integrate it with other software. The online help is very responsive, however not always the most useful. Some are great and will work with you until the issue is fully solved. Where as others will just send a generic reply and leave you never to be heard from again.

What do you dislike?

Dislike how much we need to configure ourselves. Feel like there should be a little more control built in so that the monitoring us more useful .I.e wake over LAN. If it can't read while asleep whats the point. I do wish the standard status window was a little more appealing. As if this was to be left open in at the front of a help desk it would be a little nicer to show more than a grey box.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared to invest some time to make it work for your use, its a great program will just take time and integration to get to a point where it can be used on a daily basis.

a Lot of monitoring, such as paper levels in printers and status of PC's and software installed.

Its good for this, but not great, am having to do a lot of work ot make it useful for monitoring from a help desk.

Response from Brooke Furry of Intermapper

Thank you for your thoughtful review! It’s great to hear positive feedback on your experience with Intermapper, especially with teaching new help desk staff where things are located.

We are making updates to the status window and look forward to sharing those with you in upcoming releases.

Intermapper’s focus is infrastructure monitoring, while Wake-on-LAN is more of a troubleshooting tool. If you want to troubleshoot potential issues with Intermapper, you can create a helper application that launches from within the map. You’ll find more information about how to do this in the user guide.

Our support team strives to answer questions in a timely manner, so I’m sorry to hear you haven’t always been happy with the level of support you’ve received. If you have any outstanding, please do get in touch with our support team directly so we can help you resolve them.

AE

"Intermapper - Was great, worried about its future"

What do you like best?

I like it's small footprint and the fact that, when it works, it's our go-to product for troubleshooting our network.

What do you dislike?

The current builds of Intermapper, 6.0 and up, have been nothing but buggy and I have spent hours trying to get it back to a functional level.

Once tech support told me roll things back, I was able to find the hidden interface options that never really existed in previous builds.

The new company running intermapper have been adding features that we don't really need and it's been impacting our systems management.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check everything out. There are hidden windows that don't agree with other settings pages. When it works, it works wonderfully. As I said, there seems to be some growing pains. I found hidden windows that support didn't seem to know about. When we were getting alerts on interfaces we didn't want to monitor, support didn't tell me how to turn off the alerts, instead, they told me how to adjust delay timers so the noise would go away. I ultimately figured out how to fix it on my own.

Additionally, I've been told on several occasions that the "next update will fix it all," only to have worse bugs.

It's a shame because up until version 6, Intermapper was our "old reliable." Now it's just noise and frustration.

Monitoring our networks and servers via SNMP probes is simple (at least it was pre-6.0).

Response from Brooke Furry of Intermapper

Thanks for leaving an honest review. I’m sorry to hear you’ve had trouble and that recent releases haven’t met your needs. We’re constantly working to improve Intermapper. If you have unresolved support issues, please do contact support if you haven’t already done so at support.intermapper@helpsystems.com.

Sr. Network Eng
Broadcast Media
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Long term happy customer"

What do you like best?

Our businesses have grown-up around Intermapper, and its features have kept pace. You can quickly and easily set-up powerful monitoring of networks and systems -- using both polling and trapping. You can make it as simple or as detailed as you want. There are many out-of-the-box probes and you can create your own as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish that more Intermapper users would contribute their home-made probes and icons to the community. I think that others could benefit from their ideas and work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best bang for the buck. Intermapper can process information from many other industry monitoring systems (Big Brother, Nagios, etc), so you can leverage their capabilities for considerably less investment in time and money.

We monitor many disparate networks across our dozen divisions -- from typical network and server gear to industry specific devices. We are able to spot the problems proactively and notify the correct teams.

Response from Brooke Furry of Intermapper

Hi Paul. Thanks for being a long-term customer! It’s great to hear you’ve stayed with Intermapper as your business has grown over the years.

We agree that the ability to share probes is a huge benefit for the Intermapper community. Actually, we plan to launch a newly-designed probes library this year that will make it easier to find the probe you need, as well as submit a probe for others to use. Stay tuned.

AG

"Its our main Alerting and Network Monitoring System"

What do you like best?

We like that we are able to build different maps and have live views of our critical networks & systems, providing real time alerts. We like the helpers that allow us to quickly access systems using our 3rd party tools.

What do you dislike?

We wish it was easier to add more useful details to the alerts about the system when there are issues so that the tech who receives the alerts can be quickly dispatched.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For anyone looking to monitor their network routers and switches, this is a great tool to keep in mind if you don't already have one. I would recommend you try it out and see how it will help you.

We are monitoring over 900 devices with Intermapper and we are able to do this with a handfull of techs and engineers. We are looking for potential issues and real time events affecting business driven applications.

Response from Brooke Furry of Intermapper

Thank you for your kind review. I’m so glad you are successfully monitoring your network with Intermapper.

We appreciate your feedback about alerts. If you wish to add more details about a specific alert for your technicians, you do have the ability to add free-form text within the notifier text field. You can also drag-and-drop smart tags to automatically pull in whatever information you want to see in the alert to help technicians resolve issues more efficiently. If you have questions, our user guide is a good resource.

CT

"Excelent proactive tool to monitor and prevent issues."

What do you like best?

The feature of have the intermapper server software installed in any currently used operating system like macos, linux and windows. The feature of have a "live" map of the network representing the use (and probably abuse in some cases) of the subnets or port of critical servers or services in the company (LAN and WAN wise). The feature to create different maps to represent different areas of the company communications (be that as networks, servers, cameras, internet, etc.) and to establish permission to allow who and what can be seen by users.

What do you dislike?

One of the main features we loved is to "see" live traffic in the maps, but this feature is no possible to see in the web server map published site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best solution to monitor multiple devices (network, servers, services).

Network operations.

Response from Brooke Furry of Intermapper

Thank you for your review! I’m happy to hear that you’d recommend Intermapper to others, and that you’re mapping different equipment and areas of your network.

With your comment about live traffic, the web version is a more static version of the map, so that’s why it doesn’t contain live traffic. We can look at it as a possible enhancement request if it’s something that would be valuable to have, though.

IT Systems Team Lead
Entertainment

"Network IT professional who uses intermapper"

What do you like best?

The live network views, the map shows these dots and will change colors based on link usage. It is a great way to get a visual overview of you whole network and performance pain points. It uses SNMP which is great and easy to setup. It is also quick to setup and work with - all very WYSIWG editing. It does support servers but feel its biggest strength is networking gear

What do you dislike?

It has an older interface and lacks support for more advancing monitoring like power shell checks. The remote console can be hard to work with so most of the editing to the maps should be done on the server itself which can be hard if you have multiple admins. Also by default it does not have a great historical report or graph. We ended up using another monitoring software to keep track of the server performance and use intermapper mainly for network awareness

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a large network and wish to get a great wall board type map with live instant feedback then this is your product but in terms of a 100% total monitoring package for servers and web apps then this is probably not what you are looking for. The network monitoring that it does do is amazing and worth the price

Identifying network pain points and servers up time

AG
(10,001+ employees)

"Hello Intermapper My Old Friend"

What do you like best?

The Intermapper live maps are infinitely better than any static Visio diagram, they are dynamically updated and show the network topology as "it is" as apposed to how it was "designed". Intermapper is capable of display a large amount of information in an intuitive form on a small piece of screen real estate. In our office it is often the centerpiece of design and planning conversations. Changes to the network are visible in 30 seconds resulting in fast trouble diagnosis. Additionally, the Flows component allows for layer 4 traffic identification to determine which machines and applications are consuming bandwidth.

What do you dislike?

User permissions must be set per map, there is way to group users but no way to group maps so if you have many users and many maps with different security needs it can be extremely difficult to keep the permissions straight.

I wish there was a way to curve the lines...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try.

This product aids in troubleshooting network issues quickly. Before the phone rings or a trouble ticket is created, our staff is alerted to any issue by Intermapper's notification, emails and/or text messages. In one glance Intermapper answers the first 10 questions that a network admin would ask when trouble arises. The Flows component is capable of generating easy to read PDF bandwidth reports that can be handed directly to management to drive decision making.

Network Engineer
Computer Networking
(10,001+ employees)

"Intermapper Network Monitoring - cheap effective way to monitor your entire network with SNMP "

What do you like best?

I am able to monitor my entire enterprise network...over 650 switches and routers effectively. Have different MIB traps that allow me to see many different aspects of the environment. Many mib coders are writing new traps for different equipment so there is something available for newer platforms.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to monitor the Link connections itself. I would like to be able to monitor different traffic on a link between switches, but have yet to find a Mib that will allow me to do so.

I am able to be notified quickly and effectively of network issues. As a group we are able to respond to network outages quicker and better.

Sr. Network Engineer

"Intermapper is the first tool I deploy at every job I go into"

What do you like best?

Live graphical interface with WYSIWYG style live maps has saved me from updating dated VISIO diagrams. I can spot and resolve Layer 2 network problems using Intermapper at a much quicker pace than with any other tool I've used.

What do you dislike?

Intermapper has improved over the years. They've added a queriable database for SNMP data as well as Netflow. I wish they could add more features to the Netflow component so that you can query data in a more robust fashion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work on the Netflow component. A lot of companies use netflow for operational support

Intermapper is my primary network monitoring tool and is always my first go to point for resolving issues.

Technical Operations Manager
Hospital & Health Care

"Great Network Management Software"

What do you like best?

Its visual, just load it on a PC and monitor your entire network visually. Or get it setup to email you if something goes wrong. You can customize your alerts to up/down or by CPU. Memory, or Network usage and you set the warning points.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, sometimes it can have problems that an update fixes but thats the same with any software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can configure it to fit your needs. I like the alerts I get day and night so I don't have to monitor my servers any other way.

I can view my network traffic and health by just looking at it visually.

Director of Service Assurance and System Operations

"Good but needs to be more DevOps focused"

What do you like best?

Intermapper has come a long way, but it's main feature IMHO are the maps. Although they are manually configured (realistically), they can be nice and are a much cheaper alternative to things like OpenView etc.

What do you dislike?

The pricing model is almost a deal killer in a large-scale production operations environment. Since you need to pay full-price for every new instance of the software, it makes testing/QA/deployment environments difficult to scale.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Commit to spending some cash on multiple instances if you need any kind of development environment.

It does a good job at visualization and we have it up on the SOC front wall. Customers like it a lot.

AH
(10,001+ employees)

"Convenient tool to use for network management and overview"

What do you like best?

The graphical user interface is easy to navigate and allows network administrators to maintain an organized map of their network infrastructure. It is especially helpful when used in conjunction with firewall applications and makes creation and maintenance of firewall access rules much simpler to do. The ability to monitor hosts and/or ports and receive alerts when issues are detected is also essential for services where uptime and availability is crucial.

What do you dislike?

The map-view interface is a bit limiting for large virtual networks with several VLANs and appears cluttered. At times, certain graphics may be missing and make it looks as if a map is incomplete, when in actual fact it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The trial version of the product provides a good representation of the features and functions of the fully licensed version, which is a risk-free opportunity to observe the benefits of the software and determine if it's a suitable network management tool for a company or business to use.

Intermapper is extremely useful when creating new VLANs as it allows administrators to view, graphically, relationships between different VLANs and maintains a detailed database of a company's network infrastructure, which is especially important in environments with many virtual networks. While it is a powerful tool to maintain and/or grow a company's network infrastructure, it is also beneficial for IT personnel that do not directly perform network administrative work; it provides a clean and easy-to-use platform to understand networking aspects and helps bridge the gap between various IT groups and a dedicated network team.

Senior Network Analyst
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great program for monitoring server uptime"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to setup and configure for automatic alerts. The Flows add-in for InterMapper is great for digging into traffic.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to configure the smtp relay, but most of the issue was on my end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is hard to go wrong with Intermapper. You get great value for the price of the software, and support has been responsive when needed.

We know when we have server outages or network issues before it is reported by users. This has helped greatly on systems that don't get accessed often and keeps our users downtime to a minimum.

Cisco Engineer

"Intermapper is the best network/system monitoring product for the money."

What do you like best?

InterMapper has wonderful flexibility and along with unmatched capability. I've never found anything that I couldn't do with InterMapper so far.

What do you dislike?

The automatic network detection and scanning functionality isn't great, although it has improved significantly over the last few releases. The java underneath the client has issues sometimes if your screen layout changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know what you want to accomplish before you start implementing

InterMapper provides us with up/down notifications, service/resource status and resource utilization tracking(with the reporting and netflow collector options). All of this is highly configurable and you can tune each map for a specific audience, high level summaries for the execs, quick outage detection for Ops and all the gory details for the engineers.

Response from Brooke Furry of Intermapper

Hi Jeff. We love hearing reviews like this. It’s great that you’re taking advantage of Intermapper’s flexibility with mapping and alerting.

We continue to make product enhancements to improve the quality of our scanning and user experience. Please do let us know if there are specific issues you’re having that we can help resolve.

Thanks so much for your review!

Information Technology Specialist
Computer Networking

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

Very useful in monitoring network with minimum effort. Packaged with a variety of probes including ping and SNMP among others. It displays the status of devices and servers in the network giving realtime feedback. It supports alarms for devices that have 'disappeared' from network and you can receive alerts via email or script execution. It can also be configured to display graphs of performance data which can help in identifying trends on your network.

What do you dislike?

This product is useful for my particular needs and is quite effective as is being used.

Access to data - real time identification of problems/bottlenecks and solving these issues ensuring that workers have reliable access to relevant data during working hours.

Response from Brooke Furry of Intermapper

Thank you so much for your review, Gopi. I’m so glad to hear Intermapper is helping you identify and solve problems in real time. We appreciate your business!

IT Operations Manager

"Good product, and good customer service. "

What do you like best?

For those that want service monitoring, but don't want to deal with nagios, or zabbix, this is definitely a good product. Also has probes that neither of those other options have.

What do you dislike?

Cost. The feeling that I when I request features they never seem to get implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to start service monitoring, I would suggest starting with a free product, unless you know you want a GUI to do all your management. We've been using Intermapper for years, and the cost of switching at this time is just too high.

Service availability monitoring.

Network Administrator
Higher Education

"The good and the bad"

What do you like best?

Intermapper is a really handy and useful product. You can monitor just about anything connected to the network, and it's very intuitive to get basic maps set up.

What do you dislike?

We've had trouble getting netflows to work properly and support kind of dropped the ball with helping us. Also, the documentation of Intermapper can be lacking at times. Getting basic things set up is simple and easy, but getting deeper into probes, linking maps, and working with devices can be confusing.

Intermapper gives us eyes onto the whole physical network. With thousands of devices to monitor it's a quick and easy way to see them all.

Response from Brooke Furry of Intermapper

Thanks for leaving us a review. I’m glad you’re finding value in the visibility Intermapper gives you.

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had issues configuring NetFlow. If you are still having trouble, you can re-connect with our support team at support.intermapper@helpsystems.com.

Please do let us know if there are any particular topics you would like additional documentation on as well.

Systems Manager
Hospital & Health Care
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Nice graphic overview of networks and hosts, good notifications, and flexible"

What do you like best?

IM is flexible - you can use as many or as few of its features as you like. While I only use a small subset, it works extremely well for those things I do with it.

What do you dislike?

Redrawing on window resize could be better - but then I'm running the client on a truly ancient machine ;-).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try!

Having a monitoring systems fully *external*l to the systems being monitored is a nice plus for me. (And for some folks, it'd be an absolute necessity.)

Intermapper User Ratings

8.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.3*
* Network Monitoring Category
Do you work for Intermapper?