Intellizence

Intellizence is an AI-powered market intelligence platform for enterprises that discovers and delivers sales and risk signals about your customers, competitors, prospects, partners and suppliers.

Work for Intellizence?

Learning about Intellizence?

Intellizence Reviews

Ask Intellizence a Question
Intellizence review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Review "

What do you like best?

Intellizence helps me to monitor potential risks and rumours, I like this because I can get lower risks.

What do you dislike?

I don’t know, I never had trouble with them.

Intellizence helps me to monitor emerging trends in your market space. So I didn’t had risks.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Intellizence
Showing 2 Intellizence reviews
Intellizence review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"A very well-designed product that delivers!"

What do you like best?

Intellizence enables us to find the key signals about our competitors such as new product launches, M&A, fundraising and many more. The signals are highly relevant and delivered in a timely manner. I look forward to their email reports every morning.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike - it meets our needs. Would love to see it integrated into our CRM (which I believe is available but we have not yet deployed)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product takes the 95-percentile use case and does an excellent job delivering on it.

We use Intellizence for competitive intelligence gathering. Intellizence provide us with the relevant information about our competitors moves with zero effort at our end. But the way they organize the information in daily reports really takes take the cake.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Intellizence
Intellizence review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Review "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I don’t know, I never had trouble with them.

What Market Intelligence solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Intellizence for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

DiscoverOrg Logo
DiscoverOrg
(1,722)
DiscoverOrg provides accurate, integrated, and actionable sales and marketing intelligence - including in-depth company, contact, org charts, and buying trigger data.
ZoomInfo Logo
ZoomInfo
(1,099)
ZoomInfo is a growth acceleration platform delivering accurate and actionable contact and business information to empower your sales, marketing, and recruiting teams.
InsideView Logo
InsideView
InsideView gathers real time, social and business sales intelligence from more sources than any competitor, by far, and delivers it right into your sales rep's desktops and mobile devices - online or inside your CRM.
Adobe Campaign Logo
Adobe Campaign
4.0
New Adobe Campaign, formerly Neolane, lets you orchestrate personalized experiences determined by the customer’s habits and preferences.
LeadIQ Logo
LeadIQ
Automating sales prospecting. Capture leads, discover contact information, and enrich leads within seconds.
Lead411 Logo
Lead411
Lead411 provides sales intelligence and company contacts.
Terminus ABM Platform Logo
Terminus ABM Platform
The only end-to-end account-based marketing platform that enables you to identify and prioritize best-fit accounts, engage them with a multi-channel approach, activate sales for personalized outreach, and measure ABM programs at every level of your business.
UpLead Logo
UpLead
4.8
UpLead is an online B2B data provider & sales intelligence platform that gives you full access to over 30 million verified B2B business contacts and companies to connect with instantly.
RingLead Logo
RingLead
Dedupe your database. In the Cloud. No Software.
Cognism Logo
Cognism
5.0
Cognism is an end-to-end sales-acceleration solution, designed to provide sales organisations with a more efficient way to prospect.

Learning about Intellizence?

* We monitor all Intellizence reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.