IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management

IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management

4.8

IntelligenceBank is the ideal Digital Asset Management software for streamlining processes around your marketing content and protecting your brand. Our beautifully designed platform simplifies managing creative projects as well as sharing, distributing and reporting on brand assets.

Work for IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management?

Learning about IntelligenceBank?

IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management Reviews

Ask IntelligenceBank a Question
Showing 129 IntelligenceBank reviews
Lauren G.

"Excellent Storage and Search Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to tag and filter to be able to achieve precise search results. I like how easy it is to download photos, and having a preset to crop or resize photos is really helpful.

What do you dislike?

One of the main reasons we went with this system is its ability to connect with InDesign. When the Adobe Connector is working, it is very helpful, but the connector isn't very reliable. I've been working with the Helpdesk, who has also been working directly with Adobe, to fix this issue. I also wish that I could add or bulk edit more than 100 images at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IntelligenceBank is a great tool. Make sure you are aware of how it fully integrates with any other software you are using.

Searching for images within IntelligenceBank is much less time consuming than searching for images on our server. When the connector is working especially, our proposal process is more efficient.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management
Harold A. A.

"A great application, one of the best I've used."

What do you like best?

This software allows me to quickly manage all the digital assets of the company, allowing online annotations and making approvals in a timely manner and being able to see the behavior of the clients in real time.

This software is excellent since it also allows me to have the capacity to develop the whole system, using in a simple way all its functionality for the commercial needs of my business. I can create the necessary number of folders to use, I can change the names of certain functions and move things so that the platform is configured according to my needs as a company.

I can say that this software has an interface that at Visual level looks perfect. Intelligence Bank allows us to customize the pages, in order to give our company a sense of belonging. It seems to me to be a very good and almost complete tool, guaranteeing an optimal performance in my business.

This platform is incredibly flexible. You can configure each module quickly and easily for the different departments, granting different permissions, access and folders for each of the employees, if necessary, you can make changes, always with the supervision of the technical support team.

What do you dislike?

There are certain small things that I do not like, for example from time to time there is a system error that does not allow us to solve, but once we get in touch with technical support, these are resolved, there are also things that need some research to discover them over time.

Otherwise, I have nothing to say about things that I do not like. Even so, I am very satisfied with this software and its customer service team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you still have doubts, I invite you to review each of the details that this software has and you will surely come up with the ideas of the needs and how you can deal with them with Intelligence Bank, this will undoubtedly be a very useful tool as it is for me and my company, being efficient with it and allowing us to reach the proposed goals.

This software has allowed me to optimize most of the processes, even IntelligenceBank allows me to know in real time from the comfort of my mobile to know what is in store, and look for it quickly in order to share the information by means of email with the Sales team in case the product has not been touched for sale.

To be able to use this system I can say with property that we have been able to save a lot of time and money simplifying many steps in the processes, we insist that you try Intelligence bank that surely you will not regret.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

Tait W.

"More than just an asset library!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to bulk upload assets to IntelligenceBank. Just drag and drop! Also the navigation of the site is super easy but modern. I Having a preview of the files live on the site is fantastic so you can see what you're downloading.

What do you dislike?

Only thing that I don't like is that subfolders are hard to find. It would be nice to see sub folders shown as folders alongside the other assets in the library.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple and easy to use. Clean and modern layout. Can be a basic asset management site or implement the print and template side for even more features.

Prior to IntelligenceBank we used Dropbox to share our assets. Now instead of responding to emails such as "do you have..." we can now direct our clients to our asset library and its self serve platform.

Our site can easily be updated and will always have the latest and most up-to-date information.

Maria R.

"Amazing DAM w/ various capabilites. Still ironing out some kinks."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to export out web-quality images from high-res images stored on the DAM. This has streamlined our web team's process of gathering images with appropriate specs for our website. I also love that you can control the visibility of images so that we ensure that no unedited images accidentally start circulating.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you can't yet export out multiple images at a time. Hoping this is coming soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give plenty of thought to the keywords and filters you want to grandfather into the DAM. This will greatly streamline finding your assets.

Organizing our assets all into one place has been a game changer. Before, our assets were all over the place - various hard drives, servers, and cloud storage systems. Now it's all under one roof and easily searchable with filters and keywords.

Alice-Anne B.

"An easy solution to manage our mountain of images"

What do you like best?

We chose Intelligence Bank over a bewildering selection of DAM providers worldwide. What we like is the platform's clean and simple interface, the ability to skin the site with our brand and the fact that it is supported in Australia. I've been delighted with the quick, helpful and responsive support from the IB team.

What do you dislike?

Cost is probably the only small downside for us. I would have liked to purchase all the modules, but we had to choose which ones we could immediately afford. It's great that the platform is scalable 'though - meaning we can add on modules as our budget allows.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use and intuitive - great for non-technical people. Excellent local support.

Our business deals with visual imagery constantly. It has been very frustrating trying to access images from our server, resizing them so they are fit for purpose and tracking their use. Intelligence Bank solves this issue for us as everything is automated. We love the search function and we love that we can integrate the database with Adobe CC.

Alexandra D.

"Seamless digital asset management"

What do you like best?

We have only begun to use Intelligence Bank however, our experience so far has been fantastic. We are able to easily catalog our marketing files, photos and videos for easy reference in the future. Previously it would take us hours to find the perfect photo and now it can take a mere few seconds.

What do you dislike?

We have found no downsides yet. Our representative has been quick to resolve any challenges we may have.

With IntelligenceBank we are able to streamline our workflows for all contributors. So far we have benefited from being able to find our photos and marketing assets quickly and efficiently - searching by description, content and title etc has made our work a lot easier.

Kinga S.

" Nice Software tool for managing international distributors "

What do you like best?

Great software for accessing and sharing files we use everyday with international distributors. The approvals feature gives us great control over who has access to our assets and help maintain consistency of the brand across all distributors. The in-built print template editor makes adjusting pricing or copy for international markets a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations with the in-built print editor. That said, it’s made for text adjustments to price, terms and spelling, not complex changes that require industry standard software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a great platform for daily use, making it easy for international distributors to access and share marketing collateral. Easy to navigate and helps reduce the cost of the software needed for translating collateral.

It’s a great platform for daily use, making it easy for international distributors to access and share marketing collateral. Helpful for those who don't have access to professional software which is time saving for our company as we don't have to translate all the documents for our distributors. Also very useful for sharing sales collateral with our own sales team.

"New to Intelligence Bank and Enjoying the Experience"

What do you like best?

As a team who is constantly dealing with a multitude of image assets that are both incoming and outgoing, we needed a solution that would act as a single point of truth to help us effectively organize the volume. What we like best is how Intelligence Bank allows you to search for assets through tags, filters or following our file structure. This is a major time saver and allows us to work smarter and more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The cropping tool, along with the cropping presets are not as intuitive to use as it can be. We wish it would be a more seamless experience as it is such an advantage to have that tool built into a DAM system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Intelligence Bank has great/patient/understanding customer support from the get-go and in an environment with so much software competition, this has really stood out as their strength.

Having one point of truth for all our visual assets that can be accessed by the whole team from multiple departments and by our outside vendors. Intelligence Bank allows scalability and will serve to be a strong resource even as our team grows and evolves.

Isaac G.

"IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management Software integrates with our online marketing tools"

What do you like best?

The IntelligenceBank DAM platform integrates seamlessly with our online marketing tools including our Sitecore CMS and our 3rd party distribution tools.

The best part of using the IntelligenceBank DAM is that now we have one location where all of our 10,000+ employees, press, agencies and partners can go to find the thousands of images, logos and videos for our 80+ hotels and resorts.

Whenever we need a new integration, Digital Asset solution or just have a question on the DAM, the team always go the extra mile to ensure the platform integrates with our tools and our questions are answered. With previous integrations, the communication with our team and other software partners has been outstanding.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. The team is always very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would absolutely recommend the IntelligenceBank DAM! It is easy to use and the team is great to work with!

IntelligenceBank solves four major problems for Two Roads Hospitality.

The platform:

1. Provides a central hub to access, store and download all hotel assets (images, logos, etc.)

2. Allows access controls for specific users or groups in regards to file uploading and sharing

3. Enables self-registration for media outlets/agencies to download assets

4. Integrates with our marketing software, which includes a CMS and specialist hotel marketing software.

Alex M.

"IntelligenceBank Integrating With Our hospitality Website CMS"

What do you like best?

The seems integration we have created. IntelligenceBank continues to make sure their software integrates with our platforms & processes – this includes our website content management system (Sitecore) and hotel image distribution software.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point. The software does a great job at housing individual property assets and integrating with our marketing software. Their recent release is more user friendly and easier to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to choose a platform that is easy to customize and expand. Our company expanded rapidly nearly two years ago and having a platform like IntelligenceBank, easy to customize and capable of growing with us, was great.

Previously integration with our CMS and hotel image service was a significant problem. IntelligenceBank found a way to fix this while providing a solution that could elegantly house digital assets across multiple properties.

The software also works well as an “asset gatekeeper” making sure only users who have registered/with correct permissions can access, download or alter certain files and folders.

Tami S.

"Easy-to-Use, Mobile-Friendly, Great for Outside Sales Team"

What do you like best?

The DAM has finally given our team a single repository for all sales tools that they can easily access from their phones, tablets, or laptops, from the road or while visiting customers. Before the DAM, everything was emailed as attachments and it was left to the individual to save and store. This makes their lives easier.. everything in one place... which provides them more time - and easy-to-access resources - for making sales.

What do you dislike?

We had issues with site speed immediately upon launching to our team. This was disappointing, but the IntelligenceBank team was able to identify and resolve the issue in a timely manner. Otherwise, there have been no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Affordable - easy - great support.

Workflow between myself and my Marketing counterparts has become significantly more efficient. Now that we are all aware of this single repository, we communicate more effectively and our individual and coordinated efforts are much more streamlined.

Sheena W.

"IntelligenceBank DAM – it helps us to speed up our requests"

What do you like best?

The speed at which we can give the sales team the exact file(s) they want. Using IntelligenceBank, we no longer need to rely on a shared server or email – saving us time in distributing assets. Their search and its filters make finding and distributing files a breeze!

What do you dislike?

Honestly there isn't anything I dislike about IntelligenceBank. They are constantly making changes and updates to improve their site and make it more user friendly. The customer service is excellent. Anytime I have had a question IntelligenceBank has always made a priority to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Refer to their online HelpDesk if you're having any issues. It's well organized and will allow you to troubleshoot issues quickly.

Always looking to streamline processes, IntelligenceBank 's practice of easily storing, quickly finding, then sharing an asset via email (in the one piece of software) intrigued us. After trialling the software, and finding out how their processes save us time, we insisted on using the software to distribute material to our sales team.

AH
Administrator in Hospitality

"Efficient and flexible"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the platform. We had to set up different permissions, access and folder for different people and most of it could be done. Also, the platform is very intuitive and easy to use or modify in necessary.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. Sometimes, some of the functionalities we require are not available or are being developed, but then in some cases, it's just a matter of time before can have the functions we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Review the product in detail, think about what your needs are and what you need it for. I think a complete brief helps the team to customize the product for your more efficiently.

We want to consolidate all our digital assets in one place and have them available to various stakeholders (internal and external). We also want to have a better classification and control of the assets we have and the platform will help us do that. A nice surprise is that it will also help us reduce some paperwork and connect other platforms to IB which facilitates social media and website administration.

Chris S.

"Sophisticated platform that allows us to manage brand content, guidelines, logos and assets"

What do you like best?

For us, it's fantastic having all things brand on the one platform and is accessible by 33,000+ employees (including Marketing), as well as multiple external agency partners. Features include:

- Brand Hub: where we house all of our guidelines, logos, assets, image library, etc

- Toolbox: where feature a knowledge base to answer those FAQs (and can measure CSAT), plus

- Ask the team: A complex form with conditional fields aimed at resolving requests with a single response which means that no longer use emails

The platform offers insightful reporting and data capability (including dashboards) that allows us to evolve and grow the platform, as we do.

What do you dislike?

Many of the features that we've implemented have been bespoke solutions. It would be great to leverage more learnings from other organisations, and see more out of the box solutions introduced that can be rolled out quickly.

The Intelligence Bank platform provides a one-stop shop for all things Brand that can be accessed by internal employees and external parties. It lets us better manage our assets, and track usage/page visits/downloads, send alerts and keep people informed when changes occur. It also offers detailed reporting options that allow us to evolve and grow our content (and the platform itself).

Blaise N.

"Perfect Solution for a Franchise Businesses with Multiple Locations"

What do you like best?

We love that we can offer a single, secure location for our franchisees to access the content they need when they need it. We can completely customize the welcome page navigation to highlight the most important content as well as share latest news and approve franchisee-created material.

What do you dislike?

There are a few small things that are less intuitive and needed research to figure out, but for the most part, we didn't even read the manual.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you choose a platform, make sure it can grow with your needs, and it can mirror the way you work. That is, make sure the technology can map to your processes, not the other way around.

With so many locations and franchisees spread around the world, it was almost impossible for us to provide them, in a timely manner, the content that they needed, especially when it came to video or large size imagery. We can now provide an easily accessible place for our franchisees to search for, download, share and preview video and images when they need it, instead of taking time away from multiple people in the organization and slowing down their process.

Jocelyn D.

"A great product for internal and external users"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to use - very intuitive, its a true DAM without all of the expensive add ons that we wouldn't use and the local team helped make the process easy.

What do you dislike?

I have found setting up rules to give different groups the level of access they require to limited areas hard but I don't do it enough and haven't read the guides properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've recommended it many times, and Agencies are surprised that IntelligenceBank is not better known. They all wish their other clients had it.

Our drive that used to have all of our photos is gone - thank goodness. I no longer waste hours on DropBox, Yousendit etc. Our team and our external managers have seemless access to all of our digital assets and they can expiure images as required. We are increasingly using it in the creation of new collateral and should do more of this.

Meredith B.

"IntelligenceBank DAM – a digital bridge that connects our restaurant marketing."

What do you like best?

It can allow us to quickly communicate marketing messages, and collateral updates to our restaurants. The search and filtering function of this DAM enables users across our restaurants to quickly access the latest menu promotional campaigns, including download options of files for print and digital distribution.

What do you dislike?

The hardest part of the DAM was figuring out how to organize the folders to make locating and sharing assets with other users as streamlined as possible. However, Intelligence Bank was extremely helpful in offering their suggestions and expertise to make the transition smooth and painless.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An easy way to quickly distribute and inform managers of new marketing material, while its intuitive, fast search capabilities, simplify life for restaurant managers.

IntelligenceBank gives Logan’s Roadhouse a digital communications bridge to our restaurants, ensuring they have access to, and can quickly find, the latest campaign collateral.

"Extremely helpful and understanding of our business requirements "

What do you like best?

How the program is so adaptive to individual business requirements. It is the only product I have come across which combines DAM and project management suitable for the marketing needs within our business. Tessa and the team are also extremely open to looking at building extra functionality which makes the platform even more flexible.

What do you dislike?

This is unclear until we implement and roll it out across the business. Throughout the discovery phase on deciding if this was the correct product for our business Tessa and the team were always able to find solutions, or have a solution planned in the pipeline of development.

This program will streamline our internal processes which is going to free up so much of the marketing, digital and creative studio. We will also have a central source for all our brand guidelines/assets which is going to be a big step forward for us.

"Still implementing but so far so good"

What do you like best?

While we are still in the implementation stage, we like that there will be one truth to our files and the ability to easily search through the thousands of files in one place.

What do you dislike?

It's too early to say as we are still in the early stages of implementation but from our trial, the cropping tool option is great, but the resize presets are not very intuitive, we can foresee a lot of frustrations within our company.

Prior to Intelligence Bank, we were using Google Drive to store and share our assets. This was problematic as we weren't able to auto tag our assets and had multiple versions of the same file depending on permission settings. This was very time consuming, and had a high risk that people were using the wrong file if a folder was not updated.

"Makes finding everything so easy."

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing about IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management is the ability to bulk tag and edit items. If you are looking for photos that all have blue sky's, make sure you bulk tag them all, then you will find what you're looking for in a matter of minutes!

What do you dislike?

At this point in time, there is nothing that I dislike about IntelligenceBank.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I totally recommend using IntelligenceBank. It creates an ease of access to all of your assets that is unbelievable. They also provide top notch customer service.

We have solved the issue of using too many man hours and billed hours to find specific photos. Now, when we picture what a photo looks like, we type a few things into a search bar and the photo appears, no more wasting time and money.

"Traffic and Production Manager"

What do you like best?

The platform is super intuitive - it's great to have the ability to build out the functionality yourself so that the platform works for your business needs. You can create folders, move things around and re-name them so that the platform is set-up to how you need it.

Visually it looks great. It's great to see our brand come to life on the platform with the brand guideline custom pages. It's a great tool to launch our new brand architecture and provide all the rules around how to work with our brand to ensure consistency across our business.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes limitations around what we've requested however IntelligenceBank will always take on board feedback and look to add these additional features on their road map.

Centralised system to save our brand guidelines and brand assets where our team can self service by downloading the logos, images, icons etc that they need. This has already saved the brand team and our in-house studio loads of time as we no longer need to email/attached assets to the team.

Manage our campaign briefing from start to finish including all our briefs are approved before we even start work. We then have a process for stakeholders to review/approve campaign creative assets before they are dispatched.

Tony C.

"Asset Management and Creative Briefs for Designers"

What do you like best?

Easily manage all digital assets with version control, online annotations and approvals. This starts from the beginning as clients can submit online creative briefs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the Platform suits our needs - Is easy to use and they are constantly updating new features.

As designers we use the platform to house every designed asset and file for individual clients, they have access to download these as they need so we aren't constantly responding to requests and don't have multiple Dropbox accounts and the ability to submit new creative briefs so that when work comes in we have the correct parameters every time.

Obaid K.

"An all-round marketing process management solution "

What do you like best?

The way IntelligenceBank can be configured to meet any marketing needs. For us, it was bridging the gap between national and state marketing. I like the fact the DAM can house relevant imagery for each market, customised collateral and company logos.

What do you dislike?

Some of the permissions processes around workflows can be a little difficult to set up. That said, once they are in place, it runs quite smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can set up permissions for your users and user groups based on what files and folders they need to access. This way, you can restrict content usage on specific files/folders to location-specific users. It's very helpful.

The software has allowed our head office to communicate updates on marketing templates and processes to our state branches and their teams.

Bill M.

"Brilliant for international brand management"

What do you like best?

The way we can set up divisions for our image and asset libraries. Being an international business, we have different messages for our different markets, so having a way to organise files by country, and control who has access to certain parts of the platform makes admin work easy. We also love the licensing management tool which allow us to keep track of license expiry & renewal dates for our imagery.

What do you dislike?

Not all types of files are displayed in preview mode. Most do, but some files do not.

It has stopped the use of incorrect collateral across international markets. With the platform, we no longer have to worry that staff will repurpose market-specific adverts for other parts of the world.

Nikonie B.

"Great for storing assets"

What do you like best?

I like the look and ease of use of IntelligenceBank. We have our assets stored in main folders then subfolders. It helps keep things clean.

What do you dislike?

I will say I dislike having to move my assets from the main folder to the subfolders once we did our initial upload. This is really more of a first-world problem and not a huge deal, honestly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask as many questions as you can think of! They're pretty helpful.

Our old asset management site was bought out and we needed a place to store our photos outside of our internal organization drive.

Learn more about IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management

IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management Videos

Learning about IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management?

* We monitor all IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.