IntelliCorp

IntelliCorp makes background checks and employment screening easy, safe, and comprehensive for organizations throughout the United States.

IntelliCorp can help you maximize the value you receive from your background screening program.

Work for IntelliCorp?

Learning about IntelliCorp?

IntelliCorp Reviews

Ask IntelliCorp a Question
Showing 32 IntelliCorp reviews
Jessica C.

"Product is accurate, easy to use and our Account Manager Jenai is super friendly and responsive! "

What do you like best?

Product is accurate, easy to use and our Account Manager Jenai is super friendly and responsive! The reports come within 10 days of processing. If there's a delay on a report Intellicorp notifies you of the delay. Should I need further details regarding the delay I reach out to our account manager and she lets me know exactly what the delay is. When human error occurs Jenai is very helpful to fix the issue. You get notified via email as soon as the background check is complete. When the account manager is out or on vacation the person covering for her is also very friendly and responsive. Customer service is top notch. Been using the system for four years and everything is working. Not to mention, when requesting permission to apply to run background checks for other states, Jenai is there to assist with completing the application and letting me know what the process entails. In addition, she notifies me of the status of the application. Overall, I love the product and our account manager.

What do you dislike?

There's not one thing I can think of! The customer service team and staff are great!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product, easy to use, helpful staffs!

background checking to ensure we are following company and state policies and regulations.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about IntelliCorp

"Best Value and Functionality for Online Background Checks"

What do you like best?

Great price point. Easy to use. Intellicorp is as good if not better than any of its competitors. It has the functionality to do almost everything that we need done in regard to employment screening.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the added court fees for conducting background checks in certain jurisdictions. I realize that this is out of Intellicorp's control, but still it makes it difficult to budget at times, because you don't ever know what to expect in that regard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product. It's as competitive if not better than any competitor out there.

For years, we have used Intellicorp to screen new hires and make better hiring decisions. In recent months, with Candidate Direct, the process has become even more efficient. Searches are initiated quicker and therefore completed in a more timely manner. Also, the need to obtain and keep authorization and disclosure forms has been eliminated. We've been able to reduce our exposure, and obtain the information that we need in a more efficient manner.

What Background Check solution do you use?

Tiffany F.

"Good Experience "

What do you like best?

Intellicorp is easy to use and my contact is available for me. The site has very few outages and is reliable.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more trainings provided on related subject matters that would educate and provide updated information on new cases and decisions coming to this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Intellicorp has ways to assist with a la carte or packages. If something can be put together that helps with your businss, it would be a good company to use.

Decrease our risk. We are ensuring that we are fair in our hiring processes by completing this step and using the results to make independent decisions.

Madelyn B.

"Intellicorp is amazing"

What do you like best?

I love that you can hire anyone you need, and Intellicorp will find people that fits your criteria. All you have to do is put a description down and your done.

What do you dislike?

That this service costs money, and is pretty expensive. worth it though

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need someone to hire, but it's hard from just application forms, intellicorp is the right choice for you

That if you are a business then they give you a discount,unlike if you were a self worker.

UF
User in Fine Art

"Regular User for Two Years"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to add counties, when needed. Being able to see the breakdown of each background check section, is helpful. The estimated times of completion are helpful. I also appreciate when they email users about possible delays due to laws, natural disasters, etc.

What do you dislike?

When there are errors and it is difficult to resolve them. Customer service swears up and down that it will be running all counties a subject lived in, even though it won't show up when I try to add them. It's more reassuring to see all the details that are ran.

We run background checks. We have been able to act accordingly when receiving results.

Genese S.

"Intellicorp"

What do you like best?

easy to work with, great features, decent pricing

What do you dislike?

separate drug and background check website integration

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend anyone in the industry that requires them to run background checks to use this product. it's easy to navigate the pages and with the dashboard featre you can see where candidates are i the process. Very cool feature. and customer service is very responsive

finding hire able people internally and for our customers

Jason M.

"Easy format entering search details and very quick return on candidate searches. "

What do you like best?

The features I like best are the options to tailor the search with additional products. The quick returns are nice as well.

What do you dislike?

It is always difficult when a search is delayed and the message indicating a delay does not give a specific reason for the delay.

As a facility with childcare and a preschool, it is great to have accurate and quick searches.

Elaine W.

"Quick Turnaround for checks, results not permanent in check history"

What do you like best?

I like that the turnaround time for receiving background check results is very quick, and usually sticks to the estimated completion date.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I cannot look in my history to refer to a candidate's background check results.

We are utilizing Intellicorp for driving record checks, as well as background checks. We are able to make a hiring decision based on the check results.

Damian M.

"Great Customer Service, competitive prices"

What do you like best?

Account Manager is always there to address issues and quickly. Really feel like I have a valued business partner to keep our company in compliance.

What do you dislike?

Drug Screening is a separate platform, but I believe they are working to change that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product and competitive pricing.

Staying in compliance with a very large variety of customers with a wide variety of compliance needs.

User in Individual & Family Services

"Background for all!"

What do you like best?

This software is amazing! Not only can you do criminal background checks, you can do credit, general background, health, and even international backgrounds! So, they aren't just for big companies. You can use this software for medical institutions, business, and even non profit projects, to check volunteers. That is so wonderful because the procedure is easy and you can feel confident about people who are volunteering.

What do you dislike?

I wish the packages were cheaper dependent on the business's size. Non profits have a hard time accessing background checks without making the actual volunteers pay for them. If the packages could be priced on a need as basis as well as business size, it could be a great resource for the non profit and volunteer community.

Accessing client background checks to make sure they are safe enough to be around children. It gives many facets of backgrounds, conducting a whole picture of the person.

Jessica R.

"Excellent Experience, Fast Turnaround"

What do you like best?

The customer service is outstanding. I know who I can reach out to if we have a problem and get a quick response.

What do you dislike?

The format of the backgrounds can sometimes be jumbled

Being able to make decisions about potential new hires quickly

Rebecca M.

"Great background check system"

What do you like best?

I like how quick it gets results back to us. It is the best system we have used for getting background records.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that stands out that is really not worth using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is less expensive and easier than other systems

We must onboard our mentors quickly and efficiently. Getting people ready to mentor is the first real experience with us, and sets the tone. We need to do it quickly and without mistakes or having to redo.

"HR Generalist"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and easy to see results. I also really like the archive feature. I will love the FCRA feature once it is available.

What do you dislike?

not much. I don't like that you cannot type in the number 12 on the date field with out hitting 1 several times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once the FCRA feature is live I think this will be a fantastic tool

The turn around on most screenings are fast which is a benefit.

Ayushi S.

"Senior Technical Recruiter "

What do you like best?

The new candidate portal has been very easy to use and saves us a lot of time during on boarding.

What do you dislike?

Having to use a separate portal for background checks

Provides great detailed background results for us to hire the best candidates

AW
Administrator in Wireless

"Simple and Effective"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - easy to request background checks, motor vehicle records, and drug screens. The format also displays results cleanly and able to find.

What do you dislike?

For Adverse Actions, I wish there was automatically generated communication that we are able to send to those affected individuals. I have had this feature on other screening providers.

We review the requested results to protect our customers and our staff. We find it incredibly beneficial to safeguard our stores from possibile liability.

"Timely results and great customer service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service we receive from our strategic accounts manager is excellent. Anytime we have a question about a result, the manager will quickly give or find an answer for us.

What do you dislike?

Filling in all the information can see like a tedious and daunting task when you have multiple records to run.

We use the results to help with hiring prospective employees for our company. The timely results have helped us tremendously to save time and money.

Cheryl B.

"HR Manager"

What do you like best?

Ease of entering the background checks. Very easy to understand

What do you dislike?

sometimes takes too long to get results. Some courts take a very long time to get back the results

none at this time

Christina M.

"Great Customer Service "

What do you like best?

When we were moving to digital they recommended how they could help us make their paperwork digital and it's been the best decision we have ever made

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It's simple and easy to use.

The digital process

"Good for the price"

What do you like best?

The price of background has beaten all companies that reach out to us regarding background checks.

What do you dislike?

Some counties take longer like Washoe county but for the most part, they are great at responding to a question regarding backgrounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worked for our organization over the years.

We like that sometimes it comes back quicker than estimated date. That's good because backgrounds can be lengthy at times.

"Great Resource"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, and our representative is always readily avaialbe for questions.

What do you dislike?

Inability to connect Intellicorp to other applications we have begun to use such as WorkBright. Perhaps it can be integrated and I just don't know about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none at this time

Hiring candidates that contribute to a safe work environment. Helps to keep us consistent.

AE
Administrator in Education Management

"Great company"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and get set up. We use the self pay portal so our students have to pay for their background checks themselves. It makes it easier for us.

What do you dislike?

The only problem are some technical issues but that is very rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy set up and easy to navigate

We do nursing student background checks.

Tawaina J.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to access the screening reports

What do you dislike?

Delayed responses regarding delayed searches

Employment Screening

Elaine D.

"Easy for HR and Recruitment"

What do you like best?

Easy to access information and rehire status for employees.

Onboarding is easy to use

What do you dislike?

The onboarding is very lengthy and not on one page

We are able to send onboarding and view what trainings new employees need to refresh in order to stay compliant with our company policies.

User in Human Resources

"Comprehensive background checking solution. "

What do you like best?

I work in healthcare, and I love that their checks are very in depth, and the results are easy to review and understand. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Price point is a little high, but is also close to on point when you consider all the extras you get over a general background company, and results come back pretty quickly.

Intellicorp helps us ensure the people we hire, and the ones we allow in the building as volunteers pass the set standards for working in a healthcare facility. This is a first line of defense in protecting our residents.

"Great customer service and timely results"

What do you like best?

Michelle has always made herself very available to me, and I love that I get results back, most of the time, in less than a day.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I don't like, it might be nice to have a simpler system to input information for background checks.

We use Intellicorp to screen our employees for felonies and other crimes, and it has been useful to make sure we retain the highest level of employee we can

"SSSF Review"

What do you like best?

The online tools and archive features make processing easy.

What do you dislike?

The checkbox interface is a bit cumbersome when processing several pages of results but not a huge deal.

We are validating volunteer coaches. Using Intellicorp provides like background checks regardless of where the volunteer is from

"Good results, solid customer service"

What do you like best?

Very responsive an personalized customer service.

What do you dislike?

In some rare cases, the data is not the same as what we find manually.

Automated submission of customer requests, automated initiation on those requests means we start moving a new request immediately and more accurately.

"Does the job"

What do you like best?

The online portal is highly effective and very convenient it makes sending and entering data very efficient.

What do you dislike?

At times, particularly recently, the turnaround time is less than acceptable. This has impacted the start dates of many hires.

Background checks (employment history and education background). Very useful in establishing reliability has become an integral component of onboarding practices.

Stephanie W.

"Backgrounds done with ease."

What do you like best?

Intellicorp is user-friendly and the turnaround rate is great.

What do you dislike?

Price increases that impact our non-profit budget.

Safe hiring practices.

II
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Intellicorp exceeded expectations"

What do you like best?

Intellicorp provides total view of candidates from verifications of education to reference check to criminal record check to medical and more all in one user interface

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more integration capabilities with other applications such as SAP

Ensuring that we hire the right candidates for the position. Intellicorp ensured we did not miss anything when hiring

UD
User in Design

"Intellicorp Review"

What do you like best?

I like the accuracy and fast service of Intellicorp.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes that prices can be a bit high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think you will be extremely pleased with this company. They are fast and accurate.

We do background checks on all employees. So we know whether the employee we are about to hire are a good fit for the company and its staff.

UG
User in Government Administration

"Intellicorp works"

What do you like best?

full.background screening and court record search

What do you dislike?

time for results can be long.

costly in some counties

troublesome employees

Learn more about IntelliCorp

IntelliCorp Videos

Learning about IntelliCorp?

* We monitor all IntelliCorp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.