instazood Reviews & Product Details

UR
What do you like best?

It is the best program in this field! Unbeatable performance and unbeatable value for money!

If you choose the right target group, you will get very good results! I have previously tried other programs that cost 5 times more and NOT close to the fine-tune this program can keep up! A program is similar, but since the top version costs a few hundred euros and is still not comparable to this program! I am very peaceful and have even recommended it to my brother! He uses it and is very happy. The Support is the Best! When i have questions or Problems the support answers me very quick and helps me! CONCLUSION: Pay attention to all hints and tips and you will achieve unbeatable results! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing to complain about.

I love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interested person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Dear User

We are pleased to have you on board, and you are satisfied.

We do our bests to have progress day by day.

instazood Overview

What is instazood?

Get followers on Instagram with our Instagram Bot Automatically Like, Follow, Comment, View Stories, Unfollow, DM, and Post in an Instant on Instagram with Instazood Gone are the days when you had to scroll through various profiles to find your ideal customer. Instead, you can let the bot find potential leads for you. Plus, it can engage and interact with these new potential customers and followers. You can get featured of the following services: 1. Instagram Bot Instazood Instagram bot is an effective tool that can get real and active results in gaining real followers for your Instagram account. 2. Schedule Post An easy way to manage your posts on Instagram. And use the unlimited cloud draft post, scheduling post deletion, watermark, first comment, location, and post management. 3. Comment Tracker It is straightforward to read, respond, delete, organize all the Instagram comments. With this feature, you can track and answer all comments in one outlook for all your posts. 4. Auto DM Send automatic Instagram Direct messages online with instazood as a welcome message to new followers, current followers, and send messages to a custom user-list. 5. Buy Instagram likes & Video view You can buy Instagram likes and video views for the published posts or the posts you've not published yet, to make your post so popular that it gets one of the most visited posts among its hashtags. 6. Affiliate This program helps websites, weblogs, and people who are working on the internet to earn money or use instazood free. For further information, please visit our website. 7. Franchise Start selling your own Instagram bot with having a partnership with Instazood. For further information, please visit our website.

instazood Details
Arabic, Czech, German, English, Persian, French, Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish

Instazood is the online Instagram bot. It allows you to buy, manage & get more real followers, likes, comments on Instagram with Instagram bot & Instazood auto DM.

Instazood
2016
Quebec, Canada
@instazood

instazood Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the instazood community
Have you used instazood before?

instazood Reviews

Showing 15 instazood reviews
Already have instazood?
AA
What do you like best?

Nothing. It is always breaking and I have never had so many block issues with instagram from other services. I was getting several issues with instagram blocking me while using them. I have nothing positive to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am very sceptical of all these positive reviews. Something is not right. I'm posting this review everywhere since my experience was so bad. These people are very dishonest and the service is always malfunctioning. They will also easily get you blocked even when you use the app correctly and do not work it aggressively. Their customer service team are liars. Try using Jarvee instead if you are tech-savvy.

At first, everything was good then suddenly my following decreased because they couldn't find followers. However, when I used a different service there were no problems with this. I am deleting my account and no longer going to be using this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switch to a more reputable company. I have a feeling this one won't be around long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am in a dispute with them through PayPal because Instazood refuses to refund my money after saying they would. I have all the screenshots from my conversation with their support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Dear User

Thanks for your review. But there are some points to speak about.

1. It is not fair to give not even a star, while all of the words you have written don't match our rules and service.

2. You know Instazood does the activity on behalf of your account, it likes, follows, comments, view stories, then if your content is attractive users will follow you back so they are the real follower and this is the content that encourages them to follow you.

3. You are advertising another service here, is it professional to do it?

4. You said we refuse the refund option. But it is not like that. For any reason, if a customer doesn't want to continue using our service, we refund them.

So it is better, first of all, use our service and then write a review. So you are not our customer and just advertising another service.

JailbreakArts
What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, even for who is approaching for the first time to this kind of services! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had some issues with the connection of the IG account... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Is too early to speak about the benefits of using this site but all my friends that have used Instazood are very happy about it and they haven't find any problem! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Dear Alessandro

Thanks for your time to write a review.

It's our pleasure, If you face any issue, don't hesitate to contact our support agents. Our Support Team works tirelessly to deliver the best solutions for your problems.

Free Lance
What do you like best?

It is an excellent application intuitive and easy to use. It helped me enormously by attracting many followers, just by generating good content on my page I generate good marketing, additionally its price is really low (compared to other bots) and its customer service is extraordinarily effective in targeting problem solving. As for its implementation is very fast and simple to perform and contains various parameters for the configuration of like / follow / unfollow / comments , is very friendly with us your users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are many rumors about the ban of Instagram or the blocking of accounts but in my case it did not happen, I had no problem with this application however they should improve their marketing to end these destructive comments that do not contribute anything and in turn help you attract more customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use and all the features that have recently been put for subsequent programming are excellent, is the best tool to promote your business by Instagram, 100% recommended, addition to being a very effective, functional and economical application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Promote my account, which generates an immediate and automatic increase in my followers, views, and repost, is very good marketing strategy for business accounts and even personal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Dear Jenny

Thanks for all the positive points.

I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process.

Vice President
What do you like best?

It's easy to use The user interface isn’t the greatest but this software does what it says on the tin. It runs quite smoothly and gains followers fast. It works just like Instagress: it follows, likes, and comments, based on your preferences and is a really cheap piece of kit. They also give you a desktop app which eliminates the login issues when using proxies, this adds more ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing like most other Instagram software is the login and activity your account, which is a common hiccup with this kind of software other than that there is no much I dislike about Instazood.

It does what it says,for an affordable price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

start slow to warm up your accounts and have well researched targets such as hashtags, location and competitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instazood can help you manged your Instagram account, it does this by replicating your activity based on your desired targets. Using this software can help you reach target audience of your business on Instagram. The key problem issue is, you don't have to be there to operate the software just setup and go saving your business more time to other important things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Dear Len

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We will work hard to not disappoint you.

We thank you for the motive you gave us. it's your kindness.

Employee development specialist
Retail
What do you like best?

This platform does exactly what I want for my posts. I've scheduled my future posts for 2 months which are really important for me and manage them easily add the location and caption for them too and sometimes my caption is too long and look pretty ugly when everything is crammed into the description of the photo.

so I put the rest of my text in the first comment to keeps the image caption clean and clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it doesn't have option to upload multiple photos.I'm not able to show more photos in just one post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do not have enough time to manage your Instagram post that's a good choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don’t have time to get on social media every day and make the post. and it's important that you are visible and producing engaging content. now I can save my time and focus more on my main plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Hey dear Sally

Positive reviews from awesome customers like you help others to feel confident about choosing us.

And about the photo album, I have a good news for you. Our developers are working on it and it will be released in the next months.

Information Technology Specialist
Wholesale
What do you like best?

Instazood is a great platform, it fulfills exactly all its functions and features, without any inconvenience. All the tools of the interface are incredible, simple to use and very comfortable, they are for all the actions you need to do. Instagram's automation process is very fast and efficient, with quick management allows the Instagram account to grow and progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is an incredible application, meets what it promises and works perfectly. Customer support is always there when I need it and that's great! Everything in the application I like, I have no complaints about anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great application, I recommend that you try it and allow you to automate your Instagram in a very simple way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks Instazood our Instagram account reaches many more people by getting the name of the brand and increasing the number of followers. This benefits us in various ways and helps us with the promotion processes. The automation is economical and this is an incredible support to continue using it as our main tool in the management of the account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Dear Caroline

I really appreciate your positive words. We try our bests to grow every day to keep our customers satisfied.

online business
What do you like best?

Whatever your needs for growing your followers and improving your Instagram account are in just one place.It helps you keep track and manage your comments, scheduling your posts, automates all function that you are doing them manually on Instagram and also you can see how it has worked for your account by seeing the statistics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it would be great if they add automation reply in DM. because answering the messages in direct takes my time a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you want to get related followers I suggest you try Instazood to see the result.

by setting the filterers and adding the targets it will attract the followers that you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it doesn't need to keep your PC on because it's a cloud base and works for you even you're not online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Hi dear Joe

First of all, we thank you for the motive you gave us. it's your kindness.

About adding the feature of replying to DMs, I should say that it is a bit complicated. Because you have thousands of answers to several questions of all your followers. But I will list it as our future doings.

Affiliate Manager
Design
What do you like best?

by using Instazood you can increase the engagement between yourself and your audiences.

comment management feature help you don't miss any message and keep your engagement in high level.

and also you can send the welcome message to each new followers to introduce yourself to them.

with a schedule post you can make a cool organization to send a post at the specific time then your followers will wait for you at that time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

that would be really cool if they have an IOS app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

their price is really fair but their quality is very high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can manage and see all comments on one page and it could help me to make an interaction between me and my followers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Dear Sarah

Thank you for your review. We really enjoy reading these positive attitudes.

I'll inform our developers about your suggestion for the iOS app.

yoga coach
Sports
What do you like best?

It's best Instagram, automation service which provides efficient features for everyone who wants growth in Instagram. I can say you have full option package of what you need for growing your Instagram account in just one service.and also the statistic section shows you how it could make a progress for yours.they have a great customer service who are kind and help you very soon.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it would be great if they add the feature that sends back likes and follows to the people who leaves likes or comments on your posts to increase engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

save your time by it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

nowadays social media special visual ones is one of the important places that you can introduce your brand and business on it.by instazood you can gain a lot of followers and promote your own brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Dear Larisa

I really appreciate your positive attitude. And we'll do our bests not to disappoint you.

And about your request, I'll speak to our developers.

Colorist
Design
What do you like best?

the main reason That I'm using Instazood is that it enable me to manage multiple accounts in one place.

because you do not have to remember a lot of passwords or need to go to each individual site to check.

I have been automated all activity on my pages By Instazood and also I collect the posts and write caption, and I schedule them so that I won't forget to publish them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say this the best product but it is cheaper than its competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

you can automate all the functions of Instagram with Instazood with a low price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking Instagram account and doing analytics in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Dear Kylie

That is so great to hear, and thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Founder
Retail
What do you like best?

Compared to all other automation options in the market, Instazood offers the most value for your money. It also has a deep array of options when it comes to like auatomation, which will make it more effective compared to other more "simple" services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In order to automate you'll sometimes need a VPN, which isn't very accessible to people who aren't familiar with these services. That being said, most other automation services ask for VPNs and are more expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Instazood will provide the best value in the market for those looking to automate their Instagrams at a low price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation at a cheap price. Most other automation services costs $30+ per month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Dear Eduardo

That is so great to hear. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.

And about the VPN issue, I have to say, unfortunately, Instagram sometimes blocks some users automation like, and it can be several reasons, that one of can be using several bots before our bot. And by using a dedicated proxy, the issue gets solved, and if you do not want to use a proxy, our programmers have developed the app that uses your own IP and without any price, you can use it to solve the liking problem.

Associate Business Analyst
What do you like best?

I think its the best software to track insta and improve it and all the features they are adding with every update is very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Previously this app was not doing good but now they are improving it with every update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am tracking my insta with the help of this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Dear Sahil

Thanks for your great attitude. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process.

AN
What do you like best?

I like that I can set up specific perimeters to follow location, similar people, companies, etc to increase engagement and followers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the automatic setting of liking and commenting on photos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are increasing our awareness of volunteer opportunities and ways people can get involved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Hi dear user

Regarding your dislike, I should tell you can change the settings of liking and commenting feature whenever you want in your settings.

Investor & Director
What do you like best?

It works really good and my followers increased really fast. it's pretty easy to use and you can get laser focused on the audience you want to attract. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I just like it's pretty solid app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instazood gives me back a lot of time because it can go out and Hunt through Instagram and provide me with constant sustainable growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Dear Craig

I appreciate you on behalf of our company and colleagues for writing a review.

These kinds of comments really help prospective customers to feel more confident in choosing us.

Good luck

UW
What do you like best?

If I'm perfectly honest with you, I didn't. The experience was frustrating Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Using Instazood means not using the instagram app on your phone. When you're on the go you're more likely to need to use the app than at any other time, and if you sign in, the chances are you'll somehow get instazood invalidated. It just isn't worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't use it, it isn't worth it. Especially if you're looking to use your instagram app when you're out and about and taking pictures related to your work. It's better to stick with the instagram app and do things organically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I honestly didn't solve any Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nicholas Garito of instazood

Hey there

On behalf of Instazood, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our service.

But It would be better to contact our customer service for any concern; They are all ready to give the best assistance in less than 24hours.

You are right; we highly recommend not to do manually actions with the bot. You can leave posts/stories or reply to comments and DMs (not send a new one). But for doing such manual actions, like, follow, unfollow, comment and viewing stories, you can pause all targets 2hours before the activity and do your activities and then start them all after 3 or 4 hours.

All of the tips are just because of your accounts safety.